photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-26-2017, 08:45 AM

Thanked 54,970 Times in 2,116 Posts

She pulled me over to the couch,with my fingers still burried deeply in her. I continued massaging deep in her, and she quickly built up to another orgasm, with much shuddering, heavy breathing and moaning. I don't think that she was a squirter, but she definitely had a very wet pussy. As we took a little break from her second orgasm, I managed to finish removing her clothes. She definitely had a nice body for a woman of her age. The shave job was new, and she confessed that after our encounter earlier in the day she had come home and freshly shaved, indeed that she had gone to that particular grocery store as she knew I shopped there. Not quite stalking, but definitely putting herself in the right place, at the right time, with a very wet and freshly shaven pussy. We had a couple of more gentle moments as I undressed her to talk. I also learned that she had very sensitive nipples, hence the way she had greeted me at the office. She said that all her life she got very stimulated just by comparatively minor contact with her nipples, and that when she was trying to seduce a new man, she often resorted to some version of pullilng his hand against her breast. This, of course, led to my playing with her nipples, with my fingers and mouth. I can report that rubbing across her nipples, pulling on her nipples and sucking on her nipples seemed to be very arousing to her. In fact, after about 5 minutes of this play, she began to shudder, to breathe hard, and to moan, and came again. She's the first woman I've ever been with who could actually cum just from nipple play. In fairness, I learned that she had been divorced for 16 years, and had not been with a man in 3 years, so she was horney and hell, and my original assessment that she just really needed to be fucked was exactly correct.
After her 3rd orgasm, I figured it was time to take a closer look at her very wet and responsive pussy. So, I kissed my way down her stomach, and began to explore her pussy with my tounge. It wasn't just her breasts that was sensitive. I've never seen a woman who shuddered so much, or who came so quickly, she definitely liked what I was doing. I think I'm competent at oral sex, but based on her reactions, I was a superstar. During this period I loxt track of the number of her orgasms, which were distinct, frequent,and very wet. She wasn't a squirter in the sense of shooting a stream out, but I could sure tell that she got wetter with each orgasm. After several minutes of this, she had enough time to catch her breath, and to say to me that I had way to many clothes on, and that she really wanted to be fucked. It;s really sexy to me when a woman actually says, in explicit terms, that she wants to be fucked. Well, I was about to give her what she wanted. More later if you like.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:18 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
It hadn't been 2 minutes since I pushed her doorbell that she began cumming and moaning.
That's just the thing that so many women (married, middle-aged, or otherwise!) would love to have happen to them. Bravo! I'm sure you'll become a legend to this woman, and perhaps her friends
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 11:58 AM

Default Reverse groping

The thread is about groping, so I will end. Sufice to say there was much more fingering and eati g, and fucking and sucking, and even some anal play. Very satisfying, three loads,for me and lots of O's for her. The moral of the,story is that if she gropes you, she wants your dick in her....badly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 03:29 PM

Default Reverse groping

BTW, follow up to orivinal post. Without bogging down in the details of our first fuck, I had originally speculated after her first gropy handshake thing if she had gone home and rubbed one out. Between rounds of our fucking I asked her and she confessed that she had gome to yhe ladies room and rubbed one out immediately after our meeting and her pulling my hand against the bottom of her boibs.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default At the blood drive.

I gave blood at a Red Cross blood drive the other day. After climbing up on the table the technician was getting everything ready. She placed my arm on the rest so my hand was palm up. She then gave me a squeeze ball as she started deciding which vein to poke.

When she started getting things ready she reached behind my head on her tippy toes to grab the surgical tape she had stuck there. In doing so her crotch clearly made contact with my hand, like right above where I'd guess her lips would start. It was very brief. Then as she was cleaning my arm with an iodine swab she was again pressed against my hand. My hand was below her belly button but above where I would imagine a landing strip to start. As she scrubbed it caused her to move slightly against my hand.

Of course in my mind I'm picturing the fantasy situation where she is doing it on purpose and wants me, ha! But the practical side of my brain was saying "do not piss off the woman who is about to stick a needle in you! Keep that hand still!" I did stay still but my dick did start stirring, it couldn't be helped.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:00 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

One time when I was on a city bus, I was filling out some card. There was a heavy set blonde that was seated next to me, I ended up droping my pen and while still looking at the card went to reach for the pen. My hand ended up right between her legs. She never said a thing, just looked at me and smiled and reached down for my pen and handed it to me. She got off at the next stop.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:52 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
The thread is about groping, so I will end. Sufice to say there was much more fingering and eati g, and fucking and sucking, and even some anal play. Very satisfying, three loads,for me and lots of O's for her. The moral of the,story is that if she gropes you, she wants your dick in her....badly.
Maybe you should continue the story by starting a new thread... Has she become a workplace FWB, was it a one off, or is she boiling bunnies on the stove?? Inquiring minds...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 05:03 PM

Default My first grope

I was at a music festival the summer after I graduated high school, I was 17 years old. My friends and I were standing near the back of the event and there was a family standing right in front of us. They appeared to be a couple, maybe in their 40s, with their kids who were probably a little older than me. The mother, was very attractive for a lady in her 40's, but as a 17 year old, she did not necessarily attract my attention before the concert started. Once the music started, it was a different story though. She was obviously a big fan of the music and started dancing quite a bit. As she danced, she started moving back and forth, and her ass bumped into me a couple of times. After it happened a few more times, I began to realize that it seemed to be intentional. At that point my dick started getting very hard. She definitely noticed because she backed up into me with her ass much more purposefully and started jumping up and down to the music. My hard, 17 year-old cock stayed right between her cheeks for the rest of the night. She never once looked back at me or let on to her husband or kids what was happening, but it was definitely an experience that I still remember fondly to this day.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Growing up as a teenager in mixed but close group of friends led to all sort of adventures and chinigans. When i was 17 and a virgin i developed a fascination with boobs. Given the dynamics of the group we often ended uo crashing at each others houses and sharing beds. On two occasions, as i spooned a good friend of mine i felt my hands drawn to their breasts. Feigning sleep and discomfort my hands brushed a Nipple, or eased open a bra clasp. One unforgettable night i unbuttoned the blouse of me hottest friend to find a front opening bra straining under the weight of her more than ample breasts. After spending an age fiddling with fhe clasp and fretting whether to go through with it, i was greeted with a "For God's sake, just unhook it" from my friend as she unhooked her bra and exposed her beautiful boobs. I learned how to suck effectively a Nipple that day....
Old 01-29-2018, 02:54 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

More recently, when my son was just a baby, We were at the in-laws for lunch and ended up bathing him there. My mother in law held him as i dried him and applied cream ti his kegs. As i moved down his legs, the backs of my hands can into contact with her breasts and i felt my middle knuckles brush her nipples through her top. I froze and immediately apologised, but got enough contact to know that her breasts are still in good shape which bodes well for the future as my wife is her double :-)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s