Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-24-2017, 05:22 AM

I'd say my wife wearing underwear more than a mere 10% of the time would be a gratuitous estimate. She almost never does unless she's on the rag. And as a dog walker, she spends most of the day bending over in black yoga pants. Kind of hot to think about, I'll take it as an even trade. Considering I work in a place where the only males are myself, a gay guy, and a 48-year old Navy vet and around 30 women with a primarily female clientele in Florida. So my day consists of upskirts, downshirts, and revealing styles.

I also got her naked at the beach once. That was all it took, we don't even bring bathing suits anymore.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 10:17 PM

Thanked 4,850 Times in 265 Posts

Never, unless it's a formal event.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 10:50 PM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size? - my wife, rarely, with certain kinds of dresses that require it
• How long has she been going braless? - 15 years, less so recently
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately? - other than a doctor, the only person I've seen her lifting up her top for to deliberately flash her boobs at was her Mum. That was to show her Mum her breast reduction. Her Dad was in the room at the time but he didn't seem in the least bit interested in seeing her new boobs - like they were discussing knitting or something. She once said she didn't care if her parents saw her naked, just as long as they never saw me like that. She did tell me she'd be well up for getting her new boobs out for friends of both genders, but I can't remember her actually doing it. She'd have definitely gone through with it if I'd called her out on the promise in front of enthusiastic friends at a party or dinner. It probably never happened because, not long after, she did a naked photoshoot for a charity thing. That would have more than satisfied any exhibitionist urges she may have been nurturing. My first partner used to wear see-through blouses with no bra for parties and the like when we were at Uni - that seemed quite normal at the time.
On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it? - my wife, all the time. The last thing thing my previous partner did before she left the house was to put on her knickers and the first thing she did when she got home on an evening was take them off - for comfort I presume. Nothing sexy about it - it was just a way of life for her. I used to joke with my wife that she was the first woman I'd had with a complete set of underwear. Although that has changed in recent years
• How long has she been going knickerless? - The first time I remember was about 15 years ago going to a evening wear do. She and a friend decided at the last minute to ditch their knickers to avoid visible panty line. That was intriguing because the friend had an endearing habit of falling out of her dresses on the dance floor. Then about ten years ago when out on an evening while on holiday I dared her take her knickers off. It seemed outrageous at the time but wasn't particularly sexy. The kids were with us so she had to be surreptitious about it.
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers? in recent years, pretty well all the time
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately? Once inadvertently on a boat in a short dress she sat legs up on bench to sunbathe. She was giving a couple and their teenage daughter quite a view with me trying put myself in the way in case they took offence. Not flashing as such but once she lay spead-eagled when sunbathing naked on a big rock not realising a man had parked himself just below her. When she got up she said something like "Oh dear, I've been lying here with my fanny right in that man's face"

Last edited by winston optic beer; 05-24-2017 at 10:59 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:12 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default NO

Mrs. here,

I never go out w/o my underwear!! I wear short skirts 90% of the time and I'm not sitting on ANYTHING w/o underwear!! YUK!!!!...."who farted on this seat?".....

wearing panties is just , if not more, sexy then commando...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0290.JPG   DSC_0310.JPG  

Old 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size? Rarely unless the dress or outfit is not meant to have a bra. After my boob job I want the support 34 C was 34 A before
• How long has she been going braless? N/A
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately? Yes, regularly in the proper seetings.

• How often does she do it? Rarely, it is just more comfortable. I probably wear a thong 30%
of the time or a pair of sexy panties usually.

• How long has she been going knickerless? N/A
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers? As a nudist we take vacations and have been out for 10+ days without wearing clothes. Of course I always carry a towel to sit on any public chairs or pool side furniture.
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately? Again, yes probably on a regular basis when in the proper setting or crowd.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 11:46 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Braless with "help"

Back in the '70's, when braless was the rage, it was almost mandatory for any "with-it" woman to go braless on various occasions. My ex was one of those, and very proud of her "C"s therefore she loved to flaunt them.

But even in her early 20's her rather large tits tended to hang a little more that she liked, especially if the top she was wearing offered no support whatsoever. But she loved the tube tops, they offered enough support and she looked great in those;

She read about a tip in the "Cosmo"?? magazine and tried it. I worked great as long as the top did not have bare shoulders. But great for loose T-shirts and the like.

She bought some scotch tape of the surgical variety. It was a little wider, stickier and with a dull translucent look.
She would wrap it under each tit and run the tape up over the shoulder on each side. Worked pretty good!

She loved her big giggling tits, and so did I, and so did everyone else!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 12:13 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. here,

I never go out w/o my underwear!! I wear short skirts 90% of the time and I'm not sitting on ANYTHING w/o underwear!! YUK!!!!...."who farted on this seat?".....

wearing panties is just , if not more, sexy then commando...
I have to agree with you there Mrs. I love seeing a woman in sexy little panties. Maybe rubbing her through them and at some point pulling them off her too. But yes sitting in public places bared assed, not a good idea.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 12:16 PM

Thanked 12,156 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I have to agree with you there Mrs. I love seeing a woman in sexy little panties. Maybe rubbing her through them and at some point pulling them off her too. But yes sitting in public places bared assed, not a good idea.
LOL! Well that all depends on how short the skirt is. Obviously a miniskirt is hard to pull off without panties if you're going to sit down; skirts tend to ride up when seated, and unless you're going for the "bottomless look" in public...it's a no-go. Unless you're like the lady below.

Mid-thigh or longer skirts are easier to pull off commando. Even when they ride up when seated it's only by a few inches and there's still ample cloth to cover the ass. And the woman would have to seat legs open to the cooch to be detectable. My fiancée will usually cross her legs when she's wearing a skirt commando. Her skirts are typically mid-thigh length. No one has ever seen her cooch...unless she wanted it seen.

No one wants to go "ass-to-seat"; it's unhygienic. Even nudist women will usually carry a towel to sit on naked. Although I have seen women at nudist resort sit bare-assed without a cover. I've sometimes wondered what the seat smelled like after they got up lol!!!
Attached Thumbnails
No_panties3.jpg  

Last edited by nudony; 05-28-2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:54 AM

[QUOTE=sparrow;1577880]I’ve always been really turned on by women who go out without underwear, and I’d really like to hear about any OCC member’s wives or girlfriends (or indeed female OCC members) who like to let their boobies swing free or to feel a cool breeze up their skirts.
On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
• How long has she been going braless?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
• How often does she do it?
• How long has she been going knickerless?
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?

My wife is a pretty big BBW so she can never go braless. She wears a 44DD. She is in her early twenties but they still sag a little. So going braless is completely out of the question. Every once in a while if her dress was long enough and we were at the club she would go without panties so it would be easier for guys to feel her in the bathroom. And i dont know about the longest she has gone but last summer she spent the good portion of a month naked in the bedroom just trying out different guys. Only taking breaks to eat and sleep.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:32 AM

Thanked 93,835 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
My wife is a pretty big BBW so she can never go braless. She wears a 44DD. She is in her early twenties but they still sag a little. So going braless is completely out of the question. Every once in a while if her dress was long enough and we were at the club she would go without panties so it would be easier for guys to feel her in the bathroom. And i dont know about the longest she has gone but last summer she spent the good portion of a month naked in the bedroom just trying out different guys. Only taking breaks to eat and sleep.
thanks for your account... any chance of seeing this busty beauty?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018