Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-17-2017, 05:36 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrich View Post
After a long break, I'm going to post a few short stories.
<snip>
Afterwards, I've been chatting with this girl a little bit over facebook. She also told me some sex stories, especially in which public places she was fucking. Also, she revealed that she took some professional nude photographs. A few weeks later, we had a class reunion where she showed me some dessous pics of her, while my gf was sitting a few meters away from us and nobody else noticed. That was very exciting.

The next time, I will come up with some further sauna stories of me visiting saunas with some friends of mine. Until then, good bye
Looks like you will be getting a little something on the side....

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Looks like you will be getting a little something on the side....

DR
Hi,

as I told,I am a non-native english speaker. Can you please explain what you meant with that? I'm not quite sure how to translate it
The Following User Says Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Hi,

as I told,I am a non-native english speaker. Can you please explain what you meant with that? I'm not quite sure how to translate it
Any woman who tells you about her nude modeling and shows you pictures of herself in scanty or no clothing is thinking about fucking you.

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Any woman who tells you about her nude modeling and shows you pictures of herself in scanty or no clothing is thinking about fucking you.

DR
Sounds good Maybe she liked what she saw when I was naked.

I would bone her

But actually, we stopped having contact a few months later. Additionally, she deleted her facebook profile... I haven't seen her since then.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 01:41 PM

After some weeks of break, I'm posting some short stories.
These stories came to my mind when I read the thread about "pretending to be asleep":

My wife was a member in a youth organization which an anually hosted summer camp.
Twice, I've been visiting her there for one night.
The first time,the girls agreed that I was allowed me to sleep in their girls-tent. We went to bed very late that night (around 3-4 am). She fell asleep instantly while I stayed awake "pretending to be asleep".

A few minutes later, another girl came in. She was slim, brown-haired and a little bit the southern/latino-type of girl with a firm booty and small tits. Unfortunately she kept her underwear on when changing her clothes for the pyjama. yet, it was nice to see her in underwear.

About one hour later, another girl came in. Slim, blonde, average boobs. A very cute one. It was already dawning outsite, so the tent was already illuminated. She didn't check if I was asleep, so she started changing for the pyjama putting of her bra. She stood 2 yards away from me, almost directly facing me. For a few seconds I could see her bare naked boobies in all their beauty. After she fell asleep, I could not help but masturbate silently under my blankets blasting a huge load in my blanket. The blanket was lended by one of the girls. I can not remember by whom - maybe it was my girlfriend. But for the rest of the nights, some of the girtls had contact with my cum-drenched blanket :-)

Two years later, I did the same. But this time, we were sleeping in a huge "mixed" tent with a lot of boys and girls. As by luck the most beautiful girl of the group (brown haired, totally cute, nice booty,very huge boobies) entered after I went to bed. She is very beautiful but unfortunately, she's shy concerning her huge boobs and does not like to wear cleavages and oftern covers them with scarfs. She had a flashlight on, when coming in to look for her place to sleep. When she found it, she sat down to change her clothes. She was just about 70 cm away from me. She was very stupid as she left the flashlight on while changing...and she turned the light directly onto her body. It was one of the luckiest nights of my life, when her huge boobs where falling out of her bra when she removed it. I was able to see every detail of her titties and her errect nipples. Again, I could not resist to masturbate... I still imagine to fuck these titties...awesome!

Funnily, on the same year, the boyfriend of this beauty took my wife to bed since she was drunk as hell. As she told me later, he was very kind because he turned away when she changed her clothes. I'm not sure if he really did that, because she seemed to be really drunk. Maybe he took a glimpse. But I do not care, as I saw the boobs of his girlfriend which are way bigger and nicer Maybe he also masturbated later...who knows .. but it turns me on
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:

A few minutes later, another girl came in. She was slim, brown-haired and a little bit the southern/latino-type of girl with a firm booty and small tits. Unfortunately she kept her underwear on when changing her clothes for the pyjama. yet, it was nice to see her in underwear.
Hey there,

another story about this hot girl. We've been friends for many years now. Unfortunately she is very shy. She even doenst like to be naked in front of her female friends.

On the other hand, she had sex with more guys than any other women of my friends... and I know some stories of her, that she likes outdoor-sex... The best story I heard was that she was driving on a german Autobahn with her boyfriend and they were so horny that they stopped on a service area and went on the lawn behind a barrier to fuck like crazy.

Last year on a party, she was really drunk. And I dont know why but we were chatting and she suddenly put her top and bra aside to give me a short glimpse on one of her small, brown-niplled boobs. This was very exciting as my girlfriend was standing right beside us facing into another direction chatting with somebody... A few months later she was drunk again, so I took the chance to remember her what she did. She was a little shocked but said "I wouldn't have a problem being naked in front of you". She obviously seems to like and trust me...So since then, I was looking for another chance to get her naked, but none appeared. I hope, some day, she will be drunk again and then I will offer to bring her home safe...maybe she will reward me with some nakedness :-)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 08:25 AM

Since the summer is hitting central europe, I've been visiting a lake with my wife yesterday. It's always nice to see a lot of naked and topless girls out there. Fortunately this is far more common here than in most countries around the globe

So, it's the right time to post a "lake-related" story. Besides, it's the first story I'm posting about my personal sex-life.

My wife and me we use to enjoy the summer to do bicycle tours at the evening. We go to a lake or a river nearby to relax, watch the sundowner and have some good food, a glas of wine etc.
Most of the time, we use these occasions to have sex when its getting dark...In sum four or five times a summer, she gets her pussy or mouth filled with my cum nearby a lake or a river
Most of the time, nobody is nearby - but I can not tell for sure that nobody has watched us so far.

The event I'm telling of now was the best: We came to the lake in the evening, about 8 pm. It was still day and the sun was about to set around 9 pm. It is a small lake. About 30 m long and 5-7 m wide. One side of the lake is near a street and is more crowded while the other side is near a corn field and not so crowded. Most of the naturists visit the non-crowded area. We sat down on the crowded side. Most of the people already left the lake. So basically we were quite alone. Except for one couple on the other side. Directly opposite to us. They were a few years older, about 30-35, i guess, and they were wearing normal clothes, neither bathing suites nor were they naked.
Suddenly, the women stood up and pulled down her jeans, revealing her nice as in a thong...Therefor our attention arose...she sat down beneath hin and started kissind wildly while opening his pants and stroking his cock. Obviusly they enjoyed being watched. She removed her thong and sat on his lap to ride his dick. A few moments later, another older coupled walked by with their dog, so they stopped fucking and pretended to be just kissing.
Afterwards, the riding continued. Later they moved into missionary piosition and he even held her legs high to fuck her really deep. Later, he pulled out his cock and came on her body. They lit up a cigarette and left shortly after.

No bush or tree was between us and this couple. They knew, we were watching them..this turned us on heavily, so we started doing the same after they left. It was already getting dark so I'm not sure if they were still around watching us or anybody else watched us.

After we finished, we drove home with our bikes .. this thirlling event still turns me on two years later
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 01:49 PM

Hey, I'm back after a long while.

I'd like to post stories about the girls who live in the apartment just above me.

The mother is about 45 y/o and the daughter is 18 y/o.

Both are quite hot (for their ages). The mother rarely meets men as she is very shy. But when she does...Oh my god... it's on the weekends when her daughter is visiting her fathers. Sometimes she meets two different men in two successive days. We hear them fucking as our bedroom is directly underneath hers. Nothing special, just normel sex, I guess.

This year, the mother went on holidays with friends. When she came back. She was putting some clothes in her washing mashine (which is in the same room as ours). After she was gone, I had a sneak peek into her dirty laundry beneath the mashine...She had a box full of worn underwear. Some really sexy bras and thongs caught my eyes. As well as some normal "cotton stuff". But very tasteful. Another thing that i discovered is, that she had a special laundry cleanser for "blood and protein"-stains (such as sperm...) and some of it was applied on the white stains on some bras seems like, she had a spermy holiday
Additionally, a very special piece of underwear caught my eye. It was a bra and a thong made out of black and red rubber/plastic...very sexy. the thing you would wear in a swinger club. And guess what: It had white stains as well. So, she enjoyed some loads of cum in her holidays. That - and smelling on her underpants - made me quite horny, as you can guess.

The daughter is a special one, too: She has a boyfriend for some months now. He's visiting her after school, when the mother is at work. Then they start fucking as crazy! It might be her first boyfriend, so its interesting to see how their fucking sounds change from time to time. at the beginning they were fucking normally. You could just hear the bed. Now you hear her moaning and screeming. Awesome! After they finished, its silent...until 30 mins later, they start again....and again...until the mother comes back from work. On a single afternoon, I could hear them fucking five times. This girl is really got. Brown hair and eyes, slim, juicy ass and C-cup breasts.
One night they came home from a party, i suppose, at about 1 am. The mother was on holiday. I heard them going to the bathroom and taking a bath, right in the night. I stayed in my bathroom underneath and was jerking my cock hearing the guy moaning...It sounded like he was getting a nice head :-) afterwards, they went to bed to fuck like crazy again...

When they both were on holiday, I had to water their flowers. I seized the chance to have a glimpse into their bedrooms. I saw the black rubber dress in her wardrobe. I also took a look in her nightstand. It contained two small vibrators, lube, and a book with erotic stories.

I went to the daughters room and discovered a worn thong (yummy) and in her nightstand, I saw some handcuffs, a blindfold, and also lube.

What do you think the daughter needs the lube for? Because they are fucking so regularly? or do you think, she's getting her ass fucked?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 12:13 PM

No Reply?

Ok, let's go for another short story.

This happend to me many years ago. I was about 23 y/o and I was staying at my girlfriends home. Her parents were on holiday. My Gf and her sister (18 at that time) were at home.
In the evening, her sister went out for dinner with her boyfriend. It was about 8 pm, so it was still a bright summer day. My gf and me, we got a little horny. Since it was too warm to have sex indoors, we chose to fuck on the lawn behind the house. I suppose, nobody saw us. There are some trees around hiding us from voyeurs. In case the sister had come home unexpectedly, it would have been really embarassing.
In the garde next to her home, there was a family. I think they were having dinner. They couldn't see us due to a wall between us and them. But they definetely heard us. We were quite loud and the blanket underneath us made loud noises
She blew and rode my dick, then i fucked her doggy style and came on her face. That was awesome. We then jumped into the pool to wash away my sperm and to cool down.

We went to bed early that night. We left the windows open sicne it was very hot. One of them facing the garden was directly beneath the bed.
I was struggeling to fall asleep. My gf already slept deep. I heard her sister and her bf coming home. I hoped that they would fuck in her room which was underneath ours. But they did not go to the bedroom. Instead they went to the garden and had a drink. I could hear most of what they talked about (depending on the wind). I was curious so I sttod up and hid in the shadows looking out of the window. They sat at the table enjoying the warm summer night. It was a bit dark, but not too dark since there was a street lamp near the garden. Then I heard her ask him " Did you ever do it outside?" Unfortunately I was not able to here the details of this topic. It was her third boyfriend but afaik she had her boyfriends during winter time, so I suppose she was still a virgin at that topic. The interesting thing was, that she was the horny one who started the conversation about sex.
Things got more and more horny as they were making aout and she undressed her top to reveal her little tits (see post 1 of this thread for more details on her yummy body). He stood up, pulled his pants down and she leaned forward to give him a passionate blowjob. I had a perfect view from the 2nd floor and they didn't spot me. Judging her BJ-skills, she was quite experienced in this... She then stood up pulling her pants down to get fucked doggy style. (Which is her favourite position. I knew that because I once read her ICQ Chat-History and she talked about that with a friend ). He was very horny which led to cumming inside her pussy after a few strokes.
They both giggled, kissed and she went inside to clean her pussy. He followed her.Then they went to bed. I was so horny that I was stroking my cock while seeing this. i should have cummed outside the window. Then it would have hit them
The next morning we four sat togeather at the kitchen tablea s if nothing happend. At this and also other breakfast-occasions, she wore a loose t-shirt without bra underneath. So, every time she put her dishes in the dishwasher (leaning forward towards the table), I was able to spot at least one uncovered boob, sometimes both with her small light nipples.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5