photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-06-2018, 10:33 AM

Default Massage - Log 1

Okay so this is going to be the first log of many since it was a total success.
It was amazing - we had fun with the preparation, making up the story and how we would let it look completely free of purpose and of course it was exciting while doing it.

My girlfriend was absolutely nervous but to be honest I was as well. On her part it was obviously doing it and also what she would talk to the guy what stressed her out. On mine it was more like if it was really a good idea and what if I get super jealous or something like that. And we both additionally had some worries about who the guy was and in case he is okay, if the plan works out in general.

We have prepared oil in different small bottles and put some of them on top of a cupboard and some of them down to the bottom with a chair beside to reach the top ones. It was basically the same oil in every bottle just in different ones so she could go pick them up separately. We cleaned out our living room and moved the table away, so we could replace it with an old one we had that's quite low and stable. We put like three yoga mats on that table and covered it with a bed sheet and on top of that went a fresh towel. I was wearing a bandage on one of my hands.
We sent the guy our address and waited for him. When he arrived we could already drop one worry. The guy came and who was bringing him? His wife, which obviously softening any worries about who he was. He rang, came in and introduced himself - I could already see he was a little bit nervous as well, since he seemed to flee from eye contact and since he is working with computers it just fitted. So I was like offering something to drink and told him that I was really sorry I couldn't reach him. I was like "we have a problem, because I caught my hand in the door a few minutes ago and it hurts like hell". He immediately was asking if I was okay and saying it was no problem, offering me to go for it another time.

My girlfriend came in drying her hair since she was showering before and with the clothes I already posted and introduced herself and I was like "if it's okay Luiza could replace me, she started doing a course a few weeks ago and needs practice - of course with no charge". I explained the whole situation to Luiza and she acted like she didn't expect that yet. He agreed and I guided him to the living room and I told him to undress and lie on the "massage table" and that's what he did. I told them if it was okay I was going to leave since I had some work to do and I wasn't helpful here anyways. I realized that the place I was "hiding" at, which was behind the second door of the living room that has a glass part in the middle, wasn't really good since it was really close and I could hear everything that happened inside the room, so if I made any sounds they would hear it as well. It got a little better when the guy started some small talk out of nervosity that basically kept on the whole session but got more relaxed.

When she said she was going to start he was putting his face into the towel. She started with rubbing his back to give some warmth to the skin. After a few minutes she said she was going to get some oil - he didn't respond and just had his face in the towel so when she put the chair there she asked him something, which made him look up to her. He could see her ass from below and had a good sight under her shirt. I could see him looking up straight for a second and immediately keeping his head low again to not be a creep but he also kept peeking up always just for a second even when they stopped talking. When she had continued her massage and told him, that she had a few different oils that combine each other and she was going to switch the oil to another type he instantly had his head up. She was now bending over and acted like if choosing the right one would cost some time. The guy was totally staring at her ass that was like 6 or 7 feet away from him and her shirt was hanging down low which allowed a nice view at her bra and stomach as well and as soon as she started turning around he buried his face in the towel again.

This went on for 20 minutes and 4 oil changes when she told him she would now stop. The guy talked to her and was standing up when she turned around and I could clearly see that he was hard and instantly covered it with the towel. When he was dressing he thanked her a couple of times and best thing was, after he called his wife to pick him up he told her it felt very professional and he would love to come again. And she was with a fake smile answering "As soon as my husbands hand is okay he will surely find some time" or something like that, on which he replied something like "I'm totally okay with you practicing, you can call whenever you need a test subject". I was hiding upstairs and he left. He texted me the same thing as well!

My girlfriend was totally down for some action later on. She said, what made her hot the most was that I was watching her not that the guy was and for me it was the same thing with her just that I felt a little jealous, which turned me on even more and turned her on as well when I told her. I think this is pretty much how it should be and we can't wait to go on. I will post the next story when it's ready. Of course I will be glad for any random ideas. We also thought of letting her "practice" with the guy again, so if anyone got ideas that could be fun but don't go too far, we'd be glad as well.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to robcollar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 05:56 AM

Smile

Enjoying your story, are there any updates Rob?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s