Login
or
Register

Old 11-07-2017, 02:12 AM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Cool Weather?....yes of course but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Thank you I feel so glad to talk about it at all. This isn't excactly something I've told to my friends, so it's nice to ba able to let it out.

I think you have a point about being admired. But I also think there might be other factors. The humiliation is an important part of it. The most attractive thing about the fantasy is that embarrassed feeling I get thinking about it. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't so self conscious about myself. Neverthereless I think it makes it exciting.

I have at least one top that can get embarrassingly revealing if I don't pull it up every now and then. xD
Your pantyhouse/tights with nothing underneath suggestion also sounds very appealing to me I wish it wasn't so damn cold outside right now!
....,perhaps wearing jeans in a hotel or somewhere with tiny knickers underneath but with the zip half or three quarters down might be possible....I mean you could even air a few test photos on here to see what we think , ..just trying to help a fellow OCC member of course...ahem.....no selfish motive or anything...,

Though it might not suit your desires, until the weather improves another way could be an accidentally turned on webcam - you could record yourself undressing and having ensured your face isn't shown, play the video as a 'live' event on a website and watch the comments roll in.

I didn't appreciate that the humiliation thing was such a major factor but I think I understand now, thanks for clarifying that for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 05:12 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
....,perhaps wearing jeans in a hotel or somewhere with tiny knickers underneath but with the zip half or three quarters down might be possible....I mean you could even air a few test photos on here to see what we think , ..just trying to help a fellow OCC member of course...ahem.....no selfish motive or anything...,

Though it might not suit your desires, until the weather improves another way could be an accidentally turned on webcam - you could record yourself undressing and having ensured your face isn't shown, play the video as a 'live' event on a website and watch the comments roll in.

I didn't appreciate that the humiliation thing was such a major factor but I think I understand now, thanks for clarifying that for me.
Haha, oh you!

But I thought enjoying embarrassement was normal? That's why I chose the enf-central of the internet to tell my story If I didn't feel embarrassed about getting seen naked, I don't know if it would turn me on as much. Then it would just be a normal thing, that I would be kinda indifferent about.

But to clarify, it's not the only factor. I also of course wish that if someone saw me, they liked what they saw. Another part may be that I would feel naughty, in lack of a better term : )
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:15 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Red face Silly me

.... terribly naieve sometimes but, from the male point of view, there is something very erotic about a lady being both turned on and embarrassed when they are being naughty. The idea that otherwise 'respectable' next door lady/girl might have such naughty thoughts and indulge in that specific brand of perversion is so very erotic. I'm sure our fellow OCC members agree.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 11:36 AM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts

As someone who has exhibited for a number of years I would say that initially I got a buzz from being looked at by a stranger. It gave me more confidence about how my body looked. I also took pleasure from the effect it had on my viewer particularly when I could detect a definite bulge in their trousers. At first it was like a drug and I wanted to do it more and more and looked for every opportunity to display myself. I visited shops where the changing cubicles had curtains which could be left gaping open slightly. I felt safe that my viewer could only look and that I was able to strip off without it seeming obvious that I was exhibiting.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:38 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Thank you I feel so glad to talk about it at all. This isn't exactly something I've told to my friends, so it's nice to be able to let it out.
.... I think you have a point about being admired. But I also think there might be other factors. The humiliation is an important part of it. ....................................!
As others have noted, yes the "humiliation" factor is a BIG factor. A rush for many folks for sure!

Presuming you would prefer stay true to your term "accidently on purpose" exhibitionism ................

..... Do you think you'd rather put yourself in a position where you could end the "show" when you've hit your limit? Such as coming out the ocean (or pool) with bikini top askew and a breast (or two) exposed, and pretend not to realize it until you are about to explode..... and then quickly pull up the top showing shame and embarrassment.

...... Or, put yourself in a position where there is no turning back, no where to hide? Such as wearing a white totally see-thru-when-wet bathing suit at a crowded pool or beach and not bring a towel or cover-up. Imagine the many eyes on you as your come out of the water with no means to cover yourself, acting as if you have no idea of your exposure, all the while you are burning up with excitement with no end in sight. You do not have control over your humiliation!
..... Ah, the possibilities!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 02:36 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post

..... Do you think you'd rather put yourself in a position where you could end the "show" when you've hit your limit?

...... Or, put yourself in a position where there is no turning back, no where to hide?

I like them both, but the first one is probably better for starters. I'd probably die if had to walk around all day like that :P But maybe someday. One step at the time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 02:38 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
As someone who has exhibited for a number of years I would say that initially I got a buzz from being looked at by a stranger. It gave me more confidence about how my body looked. I also took pleasure from the effect it had on my viewer particularly when I could detect a definite bulge in their trousers. At first it was like a drug and I wanted to do it more and more and looked for every opportunity to display myself. I visited shops where the changing cubicles had curtains which could be left gaping open slightly. I felt safe that my viewer could only look and that I was able to strip off without it seeming obvious that I was exhibiting.
May I ask, how do you feel about it now? Has the buzz died down. Do you need harder "drugs" now to keep it exciting?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 07:06 PM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts

I do still get a buzz from accidental exposure and still love changing room flashes. However I have escalated what I do over the years and planned and carried out opportunities to allow men the chance to watch me masturbate and to join in and masturbate themselves. I regularly flash delivery guys and being caught naked doesn't bother me and makes me wet.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 10:20 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Fun thread with some great suggestions. With the embarassment / humiliation aspect being so important, you obviously feel the need to be "caught" by other people being exposed, not just them seeing more of you than they might ordinarily, but you visibly realizing that that have seen you. Probably the easiest way to do this is a "wardrobe malfunction" like a strategic button on a shirt magically pops off or at least slips through the button hole. You can control where this happens or leave it to chance to increase your surprise.

Years ago a former girlfriend had an old shirt that the buttons would not stay buttoned if any pressure was placed on them. Discovered it by accident late a party one night when I walked up behind her as she was talking with some guy who had been after her for a year or more. As I stood next to her could see his eyes were locked on her chest, but he was always like that so did not pay much attention. As we walked away minutes later I noticed her shirt was unbuttoned way below her bra. As I debated whether to tell her or not [being the good boyfriend or the lusting teenager] another woman did and she buttoned her shirt but did not seem concerned. Later that night she was extraordinarly enthusiastic. So the next time she wore that shirt I made certain to tug on it a bit and sure enough we had a repeat. For some reason she kept that shirt for years - guess she liked it as much as I did.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 12:23 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Fun thread with some great suggestions. With the embarassment / humiliation aspect being so important, you obviously feel the need to be "caught" by other people being exposed, not just them seeing more of you than they might ordinarily, but you visibly realizing that that have seen you. Probably the easiest way to do this is a "wardrobe malfunction" like a strategic button on a shirt magically pops off or at least slips through the button hole. You can control where this happens or leave it to chance to increase your surprise.
I was about to post the same conclusion, but you beat me to it lol! Very perceptive Omega!!

Reading over the posts, it's clear that Maren is not ready yet for full-on exhibitionism; so streaking is out. And my idea of the nude beach is doesn't really fit either.

So it seems to me the "wardrobe malfunction" route is the best indeed.

I think it's a lot easier to pull off a wardrobe malfunction in the summer, when it's warm enough to wear those type of clothes. My fiancée has a few such items, like strapless romper shorts and a strapless loose-fitting dress. She wears them without underwear, knowing full well the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; but embracing it. With the dress, all it takes is lifting her arms too fast and: "oops", a boob pops out. It's the same with the romper, with the added bonus that if she stretches her legs too far: "oops", her labia shows up. Sometimes she truly forgets about the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; and I think that's the way she likes it: if it is truly unplanned, she can truly be embarrassed. And that's what's even more arousing to her.

At the beach she has worn a loose-fitting cover-up without a swimsuit top. Again she is fully aware of the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; as the simple act of turning sideways too fast will result in a "boob-slip." One time at the beach she was at the bar chatting; she turned to the side to address some guy sitting next to us, and her boob slipped out. One woman sitting by us remarked that her boob was out; she was embarrassed, but I could tell she was loving every moment of it. She took her time putting her boob back in place, only to let it slip out just moments later!

So yeah...if you can get creative with clothing, there are lots of possibilities.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008