Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-22-2017, 09:21 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT-MsDollie View Post
Haven't seen a grown woman in a romper for many years. Maybe we should reinvent them and make a fortune.
Rompers seem to have made a comeback - at least for some. In many of the department store email adverts I receive there are pics of young women wearing rompers, though they do not appear as revealing as they use to be way back when.

The first time I recall being aware of the braless years was in the early '70's while walking to middle school with a couple of buddies. Was the first warm morning of the spring and we passed a girl who had shed her winter coat going the other direction to the HS; she was a grade or 2 older and well developed. She had a jaunty / strutting gate which made her luscious braless breasts bounce in every direction under her t-shirt. Do not recall specifically but would guess collectively our jaws hit the sidewalk as we lusted for her. Over the next many weeks until the end of the school year we were fortunate enough to enjoy many repeat performances.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 02:42 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Braless

My wife hardly ever wears a bra. She has displayed her tits through the years in thin tops, see through, and low cut blouses a lot of the time. She has heard the saying, if you don't support them, they will sag. She has found this not to be true. She loves men looking at them and nearly everybody does, even now. I'll let you all be the judge. Here is a picture of her at 20 and at nearly 60. They don't sag very much and her nipples are still perfect. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 009.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 115.jpg  

Old 12-28-2017, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Great memories of those, my wife sews very well, even teaches sewing classes. She made a romper for herself, then one for her sister and several of her friends. Some of her bustier friends really had no business in a romper, but damn it was a sight.
What an image! Wish those days would return - am really tired of the damn padded t-shirt bras or whatever they are called. Some women these days are going braless but layering a cami top with a button shirt which may or may not sheer or buttoned. Better than the bulletproof pieces of armour...

Seems like sewing is a dying skill - where are you that there are even classes?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Braless

In the 70s it was fashionable to let your nipples show through. Almost every woman at least wanted the outline of her nipples showing through. Some women, like my wife, wanted to show them off so wearing thin blouses that showed the nipples darker color through the fabric was done a lot too. I'm telling you, it used to be wonderful to walk in a mall or just sit on a bench and watch the girls walk by. You could tell by the way a woman held her chest out that she loved the attention, just like my wife except my wife still rarely wears a bra. Her tits haven't sagged either. You be the judge with this recent picture. (Also her pussy is still pretty nice too)
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 034.jpg  
Old 01-02-2018, 07:18 PM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default Showing off

Back in the seventies and eighties my wife, with much encouragement from me, often used to go out with either see through tops or sometime more revealing ones. Lots of girls liked to show off their assets and did not hesitate to wear garments that today would be frowned upon when worn in the street.
I thought that it would be nice to share some of these with you and if you like them tell me so and I will find some more. They are, of course, mostly black and white but nice and clear as a result.
Attached Thumbnails
port 019.jpg   port 105.jpg  

port 205.jpg   port 001.jpg  

port 075.jpg   port 146.jpg  

Old 01-16-2018, 07:38 AM

Great memories of the 70s and 80s. I had a girlfriend in the early 80s who had small breasts and as a result I never remember her wearing a bra and she thought it did her no good. She had a 'backless' knitted top that she wore a number of times when we went out, you could vaguely make out her nipples through the knit, and it got her a few admirers. Summer was a delight with T shirts, low cut vest tops and camisoles giving more than a few people a good flash.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:51 AM

Thanked 2,321 Times in 142 Posts
Default Never has....

My wife never has worn a bra. She has small breasts that really don't need one. I've always loved seeing her in public with her nipples clearly visible. Such a turn on. I wish more women would go bra-less these days.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:20 PM

Was flipping through the channels on the Tv the other night and came across some '70's movie that looked really bad after a 5 second viewing and kept going to see what else was on. Made it to 2 or 3 channels beyond and I suddenly thought of this thread, so went back to the '70's movie. Sure enough, the scene had changed and every girl for the next 5-10 minutes was quite obviously braless, wearing a thin cotton spaghetti strap top, a crocheted top or some nylon loosely wrapped top that did not leave much to the imagination. The headlights were definitely on high... After the commercial break the movie was just too lame and the T&A insufficient to continue watching. Too bad that style has not come back in fashion... yet.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 03:10 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Braless '70's.........

What a great era. Sights that would make your eyes bug out today were commonplace late '60's, thru the '70's. Not necessarily see-thru, but just that in summer clothes, seems like most younger women had their tits jiggling around, and nipple bumps a common sight.
.... Very early '70's after my then-wife was involved in a few life-changing photo shoots that loosened up her inhibitions significantly, she joined the braless brigade. Problem were her heavy "C" cups that tended to hang a bit.
I wrote about this here before..... When wearing a loose top, she used a trick for support. She used a piece of medical scotch tape under her tits, up and over each shoulder. But that was not needed with a stretchy top that offered little support, and she had plenty of them.
............ Either way, she liked her tits jiggling around for all to see.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
............ Either way, she liked her tits jiggling around for all to see.
don't we all
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006