uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-17-2011, 02:46 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default My Fantasy Fest 2011

Fantasy Fest 2011 was the best ever for me and the Mrs. I can't tell any of our Real Life friends, but I can share our stories here.
Quote:
One Sunday, St. Peter and God were up in heaven having coffee and bagels and just shooting the breeze, when St. Peter saw a priest down on one of Earth's golf courses. He told God about this blasphemy, and God told St. Peter that the priest would be duly punished.
With St. Peter looking over his shoulder, God caught the priest's drive at the 10th hole and dropped it straight into the hole.
"That wasn't much of a punishment," said St. Peter. "He just made a hole-in-one!"
God laughed. "Yeah, but who's he gonna tell?"
Just to set the stage, we attend FF every year, sharing a house with 2 other couples, whom I shall call Mr & Mrs J and Mr & Mrs K. The house has a pool and great privacy. We hadn't been at the house more than an hour, when Mrs J & I were setting up the computers, I turned around to see Mr K fucking my wife, while Mr J was eating out Mrs K. A good start to the week.

The street party and the bars are a great part of FF. We enjoy parading around in minimal costumes every evening, and dancing to the music in Capt. Tony's.

One particular evening in Capt. Tony's stands out. The 6 of us were dancing near a young Indian (Asian, not American) couple. They were dressed in street clothes, not costumes. She had on shorts and a button front halter. He started grabbing her ass and fondling her, which got my attention, so we moved closer. She seemed a little reluctant, I thought. This kept up for a while, and she seemed to be getting into it. Then he unbuttoned her halter and popped out the cutest C cup tit!. I encouraged her by flashing my hard dick, as did Mr J. (It was Plaid Night, and we were wearing just loincloths.) She must have thought that was pretty cool, because she grabbed both of them while I sucked on her nipple. Her husband agreed, and started sucking on my wife's tits and fingering her pussy, right there on the dance floor, 6 ft in front of the bass player. This went on for about 5 minutes, then they buttoned up & left in a hurry, I figured to run home and have some hot sex. We bumped into them on the street the next day, and I got a picture of them, but they didn't want their faces shown.

The next great party was Wednesday's Fetish Night at 801. 801 is a gay bar with a drag show, but during FF, it is full of straights looking for fun. For the party, they had a huge outdoor torture chamber, with all sorts of people lining up to get naked and be spanked, whipped, tickled, tied up or suspended in front of the crowd. (No photography was allowed at this event.) There was a huge grope room, about 10 by 20 ft, with some couches and a sex swing. Mrs J was eager for the swing. She's been itching for it since last year, when I fucked my wife on the pool table at 801 (as she also sucked Mr J). She was feeling just a bit shy last year, and regretted missing the opportunity. The pool table was unavailable, but the sex swing was just the thing, so she jumped right into it. I ate her out for a bit, while a crowd of guys fondled every bit of her that they could reach, then fucked her. After a bit, Mr J pushed his way through the crowd ("That's my wife!) and fucked her himself. The my wife got into the swing, and Mr J and I did her while she jacked various guys in the crowd around her. We hung around the grope room a while longer, enjoying the plentiful supply of cocks, pussies, hands & mouths wandering the darkness, while other couples (gay and straight) had sex on the couches & chairs. After that, we went upstairs and took in the drag show.

Thursday was another great party. Bourbon St. Pub held their first "Foam Party" open to straights. Bourbon St Pub is a great venue for a party. Behind the usual indoor bar is a huge garden area, with 3 bars, patio seating, a large swimming pool, large hot tub, clothes check (all of the guests were either nude or wearing sexy outfits - we checked everything but our sandals when we came in.) and a "Foam Pit", which was like a 3 ft high plastic swimming pool 30 ft in diameter with an entrance, backed by a tower on which a foam machine kept a steady flow of foam into the pit. The foam is slightly wet, and a good lubricant (but too much of it inside pussies can be an irritant!). The foam formed a cone from the machine down to about 10 ft to the front and sides of the tower. You could wade into the foam until you were entirely covered, and could barely see an inch in front of your face, and had to wave it away from your face in order to keep from breathing it (note to self - bring swim goggles next year). In there, there are bodies moving about, groping and fondling everything available. I had hands and mouths all over me, and vice-versa. Males and females (If your homophobic, this is not the place for you!) My wife was having a great time grabbing every dick within reach, while being fondled all over, with hands and mouths on her breasts and fingers in her ass and pussy. There was one particular guy in there wearing a wig and a dress. At one point he was sucking Mr J while simultaneously fingering Mrs K and my wife. They said he had great technique, and couldn't get enough of him. At one point, I jumped out of the foam, grabbed Mrs K, leaned her against the wall and fucked her standing doggie style. Then got my wife and did it again. We took occasional breaks, getting drinks and going in the pool and hot tub. While I was waiting for drinks at the bar, I was standing next to a lady in leather & fishnet. She reached over and gave me a hand job with a vibrating glove. It felt great, so I offered to eat her out, but she declined. At the end of our last bout in the foam, I was so horny I laid my wife on her back in the middle of the foam pit and did her missionary style, and heard some observers exclaim "They're really doing it!". This was the greatest party I have ever been to, and hope they will do it again next year.

Our last party was Saturday night after marching in the parade with our krewe. The venue was a little under-air-conditioned, so my wife just got naked and stayed naked for the event. After the wet t-shirt and wet-boxer contests, we entered the sexy dance contest. Not being great dancers, we were both naked and simulated sex, but another couple was a bit more athletic (although not as naked) and won. Pictures and videos were taken, but you won't see them on the net.

Already looking forward to next year!
Attached Thumbnails
Indian couple dancing 1.jpg   Indian couple dancing 2.JPG  

Indian couple on street.JPG  
Old 11-21-2011, 03:13 AM

Great story, I want to visit myself, with the wife but just can't make the time
The Following User Says Thank You to jul4cpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 03:30 PM

Thanked 2,449 Times in 88 Posts
Default fantasy fests 2010 and 2013

I had mentioned in another post about recognizing someone you knew that I did see a woman that I know from FF and that it was my cock she was sucking in the picture. I know the rule here is to respect the women that post and I do respect her, but I ran into her and her husband again this year and obviously he likes seeing her behave that way. Would it go against board rules if I tell about my experiences with them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fantasyfuhkker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 10:52 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfuhkker View Post
I had mentioned in another post about recognizing someone you knew that I did see a woman that I know from FF and that it was my cock she was sucking in the picture. I know the rule here is to respect the women that post and I do respect her, but I ran into her and her husband again this year and obviously he likes seeing her behave that way. Would it go against board rules if I tell about my experiences with them?
As long as you don't reveal real life identities, tell us all of your stories!

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016