photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2009, 06:28 AM

Thumbs up Please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

As we were preparing to exit the lounge for our plane we made introductions to a Japanese couple on the same long journey. The husband and wife were very outgoing and got us both excited about what could possibly be special in the air. I saw Jen checking my legs and crotch and showed a taste of me. I told my husband I was going to the ladies room to get more comfortable, and soon had removed my panties and put on a loose skirt that was easily adjusted. As I left the stall I was joined by Mika, who had also gotten more comfortable. I noticed they were seated near us and we would enjoy this flight we were sure. With a sexy grin she nodded, and said my husband too. Back at the table the guys were getting to know each other and were getting along famously. Jen complemented me by saying to Ed I was very appealing with my sexuality and how I enjoyed exciting others. Ed told him he hasn't a clew, when his wife cut in and said that he does know. I smiled at her and noticed Ed taking in her long shapely thighs and what lies beyond. I told Ed let's all have fun, and we all had the same cravings in mind. I talked with Jen, then said to Mika, my husband and Jen are bringing the ex/boy combo out in me and I think in you both also. Mika gave out a naughty giggle. What a pleasant surprise when we found our seats facing each other, our backwards, theirs forward with plenty of room. I lifted my skirt a bit as I put a bag above my head, which exposed my shaven pussy close enough for him to smell my heat. As I turned around he was smiling at his wife who tickled his hardening wood. Ed went to change into his travel shorts and jersey. I noticed Mika unzipped the side of her dress letting her move with ease. The plane was set up where you could talk without everyone hearing or seeing because of the way the suites were designed. I crossed and adjusted my ass while settling where Jen had a teasing good view. As cocktails were served Mika said to me Ed excited her and you like Jen too? I took the strawberry from my drink and rubbed it on my exposed pussy lips, then into Jens mouth. That was a big yes. I asked Ed to let Mika watch our iPhone for a taste. As we took off so did our inhibitions, and as we leveled off, Ed was watching her fingers pleasure herself and then let Ed lick her fingers. I noticed Jen was rising to the occasion, and as I waited for the seatbelt sigh to go out, Mika unzipped his pants and stroked his impressive 8 inches. Huge by Oriental standards, and Ed said I was going to break some barriers. The plane leveled out and Mika put on a loose fitting silk nightjacket. As she stood up to close the curtains, she lifted her leg to rest on the armrest allowing Ed,s lips to finally taste her fine trimmed pussy. Jen already had his cock deeply in her throat. Mika and Ed settled in as I felt her cum twice from his tongue. Ed dropped his pants and Jen was in awe as his 9 inches played with Mika. I really got turned on when Mika asked Ed if he would suck his cock as he pulled out of my pussy and then pumped back deep into me. We all came so many times and filled Mika with ounces of cum, which he sucked out of her as Ed retrieved Jens jizzum from my crotch and ass. We stayed with them 3 days and are now our closest friends, who have grown so much deeper. Ill get the videos. I've even done his younger brother. Mika and Ed are an item of their own who take off alone sometimes for sexxy adventures. But that's for later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silkrider For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 02:46 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Really? Would love to see pix of that..
Old 10-11-2009, 05:29 AM

Default exibitionists fasten your seatbelts

good story thanks--whimpey

Tags
oral and dp, rimming

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s