uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-23-2012, 02:57 PM

Default downblouse-hunter in action again

Hello dudes,
was again active today in town. First nice view was of an asia-girl, maybe 18-20 yo in a bookstore, where she was with her father and brother. Cleavage opened when she sat down on the floor for a short time and her beautiful formed a-b size boobies smiled to me. Saw for short moment part of areola. Second was a blond teen with her gfs sitting outside, also a little bit lent forward. Same as before, passing by I got a short look of lovely breast with part of pale areola. Third chick sitting on some stairs, I dont remember exactly, but again part of areola. All had loose-bras on. Now I describe the highlight: A oriental-looking girl with slight brown skin was in a shop where you can by cheap jewelry, bags and hairfashion-things. Passing by you could look down her yellow shirts cleavage and her too big bra gave a free look of her small right breast and the full areola, that was lovely dark, although it was a little bit flat it was superb.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 PM

TF for summer, Saturday afternoon shopping in town was brilliant for nipple watching, sadly i was with my missus and couldn't have a really good look down the very attractive check out girls loose top. Oh to be 15 years younger and single.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stumped For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 01:32 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts
Default Nice little surprise

I was picking up a friend from the airport wife my wife and had just entered the waiting area in arrivals when I noticed a late 30's fairly pretty silim brunette in jeans and a shirt sitting down.
My 'DB Radar' wasn't even on so she only caught my eye because of her hand going to check her top button. I avoided looking directly after that as I figured she was one of those girls on high alert against peeking.
My wife sat down a couple of seats from her and I stood at the end of the row which meant when I looked to speak to my wife the girl was about ten feet further on. After a few minutes I chanced a look and to my surprise her top button was open. I figured she must have fumbled it or maybe it was missing altogether. I didn't stare but make converstion with my wife to be able to look in that direction. The button wasn't missing and her shirt gaped revealed a laced topped bra. She was looking at her phone and leaned forward with her elbows on her thighs causing her bra to gape and showing substantial right boob but no nipple.
The strangest thing was at one stage she glanced down as if to check what was on show.
This was a really nice surprise but my first reaction was 'where is the husband/boyfriend' because this must be for him standing somewhere, but a scan around revealed the only single males were holding namecards waiting for people.
By this time I think she knew she had caught my eye and glanced up and of course I shifted my gaze casually.
She shuffled around but basically maintained this pose until pepole started arriving and our friend turned up.
I say her 10 minutes later on the war to the car, top button firmly in place and done up. She was with 2 people who could have bee her parents.
This was all a nice surprise but I have to say the circumstances baffled me a little.
I think airports are places where people suspend reality sometimes because I recalled a couple of other incidents but not for this thread.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2012, 01:18 PM

Default summery

Hello Dudes,
I was on mission last time for a lot of time, but yield was small. Saturday at flea-market a friendly mum with a stroller showed me half of her areola by loose bra. Afterwords a milf asian chick showed her a to b cup boob for 2 times for part of a second when I passed her very nearby. Also bad fitting bra.
Today a nice redhead in a bookstore had a stiff bra and in the right angle you could see her pale nipple. But only short time, cause she left the store and went into a marco-polo-fashion store where I did not want to follow immediatelly and later when I did, she was gone.
Later I saw this black clothed chick with female friend sitting at a resting area where I could come near and sit beside. Her cleavage was somehow unusaul but when leaning forward it gaped open wide. It was dark in there because of her black clothes. But at one time I didn t believe my eyes. I could see for a moment her boob by shape and size like Racquel Darrians boobs at her best times! So fantastic, because the girl herself was absolutely not spectacular.
I would like to take that boobs into my hand.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 03:51 AM

I spent the day at my daughters school this week.,it her second year a school and has a tall fairly busty young teacher straight out of college. She dresses really tidily and is allways well covered so never get to see anything. In fact u have to look closely to see her form at all.

On Wed I spent the day in school, In my roll as a govenor all the kids were having lunch. I was on the opposte side of the table to the teacher, when she bent straight over and gave me a full look down her top at a very nice pair of tits. Nice a ful.and perfectly round,

I'm certain she did it on purpose and knew what she had shown me. Made me look at her in a different way now.. I shall.have to find more reasons to be in that position again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rountree For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts
Default Teachers

http://w .youtube.com/watch?v=iC-hAxxJY88

Reminds me of this Harry Enfield sketch from TV - have a look.
All fathers can identify with this situation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rountree View Post
I spent the day at my daughters school this week.,it her second year a school and has a tall fairly busty young teacher straight out of college. She dresses really tidily and is allways well covered so never get to see anything. In fact u have to look closely to see her form at all.

On Wed I spent the day in school, In my roll as a govenor all the kids were having lunch. I was on the opposte side of the table to the teacher, when she bent straight over and gave me a full look down her top at a very nice pair of tits. Nice a ful.and perfectly round,

I'm certain she did it on purpose and knew what she had shown me. Made me look at her in a different way now.. I shall.have to find more reasons to be in that position again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 12:10 AM

Default I m waiting....

come on, lazy bones...I m waiting for your stories...weather is fine, cleavages are deep....
Old 06-21-2012, 02:36 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Using the dog as bait

Does anyone remember seeing a thread about using a dog to elicit downblouses? I have had quite a few adventures this way, and may start a thread on the subject if there is any interest. I searched and didn't see anything similar, but I'm not the best query writer that ever graced a keyboard so I could have missed it.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:55 PM

Default dogs

jiinx look there: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=112446
The Following User Says Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 11:16 PM

Default 6 months of waiting

Once in a while, I have this one girl (27 years old, thin, brunette) come over when a set of friends decides to visit. I've seen her pretty regularly for the last 6 months and I been waiting for her to slip a nipple. She always wears v-neck tops and she has smaller boobs- this is generally a formula for a nipple slip when you know her choice in bra is the stiff push-up type. Well, she's been really careful or lucky over the last 6 months, but I finally was rewarded for my wait. She had on a pink v-neck top with a stiff pink bra. When she moved her arm across her, I enjoyed the view of her small b-cup tit (right one only) with a light brown nipple. I got several glances that day. I hope I get to see more of her perky tits!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife