uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:33 PM

How about posting ALL the pics here and fuck Coccozella off??
The Following User Says Thank You to slagboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

Quote:
How about posting ALL the pics here and fuck Coccozella off??
Why?

Because they give me free membership and let me select what I want from the fantastic DVD collection, free of charge including postage to Europe! I post the shots that are not being used here as a gesture of goodwill for all the great stuff posted here by the likes of klondike etc.

I have only been a member here for about 6 weeks, but according to the 'thanks' I have collected, people here seem to like what I do, even though it is only 'second rate' quality! I hope to keep posting this stuff right through the summer, which is about 6 months here.

I do not have a 'One Click Pass' as I make a rule never to sign up for 'adult' sites, mainly as I am on a limited very income as a retired 'vet', who has some casual style work from time to time. If I started paying for things on the internet, I doubt if I could restrain the costs, when money is tight, internet site membership is one of the things I have given up nowadays. Coccozella gives me this, in exchange for my shots.
That's why!

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 05-03-2008 at 01:07 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2008, 09:28 PM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Why?

Because they give me free membership and let me select what I want from the fantastic DVD collection, free of charge including postage to Europe! I post the shots that are not being used here as a gesture of goodwill for all the great stuff posted here by the likes of klondike etc.
They are your pictures and you do have the right to do with them as you please. But I can't help but to get the feeling that you are shilling for Cocco.

By now you must have realized that we do indeed appreciate pics like these. However, it also seems like you are either rubbing our faces in the fact that we aren't getting the best or we are not worthy of them.

As I said, they are your pics and you can do as you please with them. If you post them here, I'll look at them.

Have you considered posting them to voyeurweb? They have slim pickings these days, I'm sure you could win cash.

Thanks.

Last edited by dixler; 05-03-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:39 AM

With the current dollar/Euro exchange rate, the cash is not worth a huge amount...even if I did win....which with the quality of my shots at the moment unlikely.

I will not mention the cocco link in future posts, I did not intend 'push' the site (I have no links to them, other than being a contributor) but as a way of letting people know that more shots are available, if they do not mind paying to join another site. I can now see that it looks like I have 'plugging', which was not my orignal intention. All my 2008 shots will be posted here (for free) in spring 2009...if we are all spared!

OK, well I have to get my things together for a long sunny day today, hopefully I will have a few more shots this evening.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:58 AM

keep posting pedro,and i will look out for your pics on cocco
Old 05-04-2008, 07:19 AM

Thanked 1,149 Times in 186 Posts

Amazing Pedro. I would love for you to keep it up. Yours is probably one of the best story type threads on occ.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:22 PM

Default Sunday 3rd May 2008

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words.

Today was a great day, fantastic sunny weather and no wind. The nudist beach had about 1000 people using it, and as it a clothing optional', not totally nude, I guess about 70% were full nude, 15% (of women topless) and 15% in swimsuits. Luckily, some of the prettiest women manged to put themselves in range of my little camera.

I thought some of you might like to hear about this...no pics I am afraid

Before leaving this evening, I stopped off at the beach bar for an ice cold coke, this gives a good view over the (at weekends anyway) more 'clothed' part of the beach, where you can rent sunbeds, shades and even have a massage. Amongst the many topless and swimsuited people (this beach has more nudes during the week), I was suprised to see three young ladies, about 17 or 18 years of age. One was wearing a bikini, but (surrounded by couples and families) the other two were stark naked. This was enough to get my attention, but imagine my suprise, when they started to stroke one another in rather 'intimate places'!!! I have seen lesbians before on the beach and they tend to rather 'heavy duty', these girls were stunning (and very young) and were engaged in something I had never seen on a local beach, surrounded by the 'prudish' crowd...who all turned and tried not to watch! The bikini girl said something to the other two and they giggled and lay still, albeit with thier ankles and lower legs entwined!

It was all I could do not whip out the camera and takes some shots, however my battery was well and truly flat. The good news is, the shots I got today will enable me to let you have a nice shot (and not just a long distance reject), the bad news (apart from not getting the teenage lesbians) is, I now have to depart for a few days in colder climes and doubt if I will be back on the beach until next weekend, at the earliest

This young lady went for a swim, she then happily stood up and let the sun dry off her delectatable body for at least two minutes, in full view of my lens. This enabled me to take several shots, including this one....
Attached Thumbnails
rej1.JPG  
Old 05-04-2008, 10:14 PM

Thanked 28,314 Times in 810 Posts

Thanks for these great pics.

I completely understand saving the best ones for a coco membership and appreciate
you still sharing some here.

Looking forward to more.

Hate that you didn't get the lesbians. Wish I had been there to see them!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:28 PM

Thanked 21,504 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejones View Post
keep posting pedro,and i will look out for your pics on cocco
I too send pix to Cocco in return for free membership. And sometimes I post the same pix here if Cocco doesn't use them.
I don't subscribe to web sites, because the one time I did (RedClouds) I started getting x-rated spam with my real name in it - ripped from my credit card. Never again.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:02 AM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Today was a great day, fantastic sunny weather and no wind. The nudist beach had about 1000 people using it, and as it a clothing optional', not totally nude, I guess about 70% were full nude, 15% (of women topless) and 15% in swimsuits. Luckily, some of the prettiest women manged to put themselves in range of my little camera.
Pedro, would you mind telling us which beach it was and in which city? I plan to go to Europe someday, and would like to hit the nicer beaches.

What was the male-female ratio on this beach?

Thanks for your interesting perspective for those of us who have no nude beaches nearby.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607