Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 11:14 PM

Thanked 4,051 Times in 201 Posts
Default Ann Liv Young

Hey guys,

In line with the nude in theatre theme here is a censored version of the works of Ann Liv Young. If anyone has the uncensored versions please post. Here is a description of her work.

The prize for the most fun show so far at Impulstanz 2005 has to go to Melissa is a b*tch from Ann Liv Young. Succinct as well as only about forty-five minutes.

Melissa is a b*tch - girls on swingsAn absolutely bare stage - black brick wall at the back. A floorstanding loudspeaker on the left of the stage with a mixer and an ibook perched on top.

Six women and a man come striding out. Those who are dressed are in green. A lot of bare flesh. Women eating green ice cream.

A very curvaceous blonde with a munificent chest crammed into a tiny green bikini walks to the back wall of the stage. She stares and waits.

Loud and blaring music, Lionel Ritchie's hit from the eighties "Running with the night"

You were looking so good girl, heads were turning
You and me on the town ooh, we let it all hang out
The fire was in us, we were burning
We were gonna go all the way and we never had a doubt

Energetic go-go dancing all the way through the song. You had to believe the bikini was made of sailcloth to hold up all the way through the song. She's done.

Two other girls go to the middle of the stage and eat green ice cream. On command they dump their ice cream on the ground. On another command they take their clothes off. On command again, they mount upside down on two swings. Result two naked girls upside down on swings with two green ice cream cones cone down melting into the floor.

Surreal.

Their names are Liv and Renée and they are in love and sing together about a life of strapons and yeast infections. More lyrics:

I wish I were dead,
I want to fuck everybody I see.
If the world were fair P. Diddy wouldn't get
the prettiest woman in the world, J-Lo.

I had never thought about Jennifer Lopez in such pragmatic terms, or more particularly, her relationship with Puff Daddy, but it is amusing.

Another girl in green plastic occupies the stage in turn and talks about turtles.

Melissa is a b*tch - monologue Two more girls in little green strings with green t-shirts follow an elaborate set of commands issued by Ann Live Young and arrive in the middle of the stage where they reveal fresh white tampons in their right hand. They pull open the strings and drop the tampons in, they grind the tampons into their crotches with their left hand, pulling the string up through the labia. They pull the tampons out and plop the tampons into their mouths, where just the white string is left hanging out between their teeth.

Finally another woman in a short-dress pulls her skirt up to reveal her bald eagle - she pulls two live turtles out of an acquarium and uses them as masturbating implements on both front and back orifices while singing about her love for tortoises.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv AnnLivYoung.wmv (3.95 MB, 1057 views)
Streaming Videos
AnnLivYoung

2m:29s

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to buffdaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2007, 01:05 AM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts

I don't know if it's a repost or whether it's been linked to in Free Sites, but I've definitely seen it before through OCC!

Thanks for the background info, though, which I haven't seen before! Not that it makes any more sense, but it's good to know the names of the people involved!

Last edited by daveduchovny; 04-02-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:26 AM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts

This was the thread that led me to it before... its within the site at the first link!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019