photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-15-2012, 07:26 AM

Thumbs up Naked in the Street and a Threesome

It was one of those Fridays in October, all cold and rainy outside and a lot of work till late in the evening. I turned down some friends who wanted to meet in a bar, but decided to join them later in the club.

The club was a small underground Techno/House club (not what people outside the scene usually consider as "Techno" or "House") but with a lot of hot student chicks and the funkiest music in town. When I finally arrived there at about 2:30 am, the dancefloor was boiling and the crowd of about 200 raving ecstatically.

Usually I know most people in these clubs and - being a DJ - even more know me. It was no different this time:
Right after I had entered, a cute petty 20 year old jumped right at me. "Aren't you happy to meet again?", she asked while I was pondering who she was. I finally remembered that I had fucked her a while ago and she obviously had a crush on me. I could have easily taken her home and lay her, but this was not what I wanted - not yet.

So I joined the party, drank heavily (unfortunately I always get drinks for free in this place), joked around with friends and dirty-danced with hot girls.
When the party was finally over, me and two friends decided to pick up some girls and continue the party at my place. Picking up girls is really easy in these clubs, you just ask them "Hey, wanna join me/us" and they rarely say "no" because they are horny like hell.

So me, two good friends of mine and three hot chicks (about 18-19 years old) walked - or rather stumbled - to my apartment (which is just a couple of minutes away - in case you are sober). When we had finally arrived, we noticed that we had somehow "lost" one of the girls and one drink later, one of my friends and one of the chicks fell asleep on the couch. So only me, my friend Mike and a hot little brunette remained - all three both horny and drunk as fuck.

We somehow decided to strip down to our underwear and dance around almost naked. One of my windows was open (had we smoked out of there) and at some point I grabbed the chick, pressed her against the wall next to the window and we french-kissed driven by pure lust. I opened her bra and licked her small but firm boobs. She pulled down my pants and pressed my stiff dick against her black string tanga. I could feel her wetness and her eyes were screaming "fuck me!". All this in front of the open window were one of my neighbors probably saw us.

Unfortunately Mike wanted to get some cigarettes first. I was afraid the situation could cool down, so I decided we should go butt naked. All three of us were as horny as one could be when we entered the elevator. Me and Mike taking the chick in the middle, touching, kissing, pressing our bodies against each other. Unfortunately we didn't bring any condoms or we probably would have started fucking inside the elevator right away.

When we finally entered the street, the rain and low temperatures cooled down our lust. Fortunately the street was pretty empty and only a couple of people stared at us like being from a different planet. When we came back into my apartment with the cigarettes we almost immediately started having sex. It felt like an explosion (and I feared the condom would explode). It was the lustiest sex I've had so far and it was so unbelievable it's still hard to believe it right now (which is just a couple of minutes away - in case you are sober) - almost one month later. We didn't do anything fancy, no dp, no anal, no weird positions, but it almost felt as intense as when I first masturbated at the age of 12.

After the first couple of rounds, we woke up the friend and the chick sleeping on the couch, had sex again and fell asleep. When I woke up again, Mike fucked her and I joined. It was not as near as good as it was two hours earlier, but quite enjoyable. It went on like this until the evening - sleeping, fucking. At some point we ordered pizza and Mike and the girl left. We both forgot her name and of course she doesn't have our number.

But only last weekend in the same club, I was approached by a girl "Hey I know you - you banged my best friend!". I suddenly remembered that she was the girl who had slept on the couch during our threesome. Obviously she envied her friend. I laid her the same night.

Oh how I love girls

PS: Everything happened exactly as written above. If you think this is too crazy to happen in real life - just go out and do it! Until a couple of years ago I was thinking the same. Heck I didn't even have sex until I was 23! Is it just THAT easy? Yes it is!

PPS: Comments are welcome. If you like this, I might tell you how me and some guys and chicks did illegal drugs and ended up in a big ORGY.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tree2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
drunk, exhibitionism, street, threesome

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s