uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2012, 05:24 PM

Default Hello

Hey, this is emmapie. I am extremely offended for your lack of respect for my privacy. Hacking into my account and stealing my private photos is probably the most fucked up thing anyone could do to someone. Please remove all of these immediately. And and I am from Texas you Limey fuck.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:18 PM

Thanked 41,752 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxemmapiexx View Post
Hey, this is emmapie. I am extremely offended for your lack of respect for my privacy. Hacking into my account and stealing my private photos is probably the most fucked up thing anyone could do to someone. Please remove all of these immediately. And and I am from Texas you Limey fuck.
Emma, I'm sorry that your photobucket account was hacked, and I'm sure the mods will remove them at your request.

You should also know that no one from this site hacked your PB account. If you simply search your flickr username (as I just did now), the link to your private photobucket pics comes up on the first page of google results. As to whom you have to thank for that, I have no idea. And it appears to be unrelated to your involvement in the WNBR. They were simply posted here when someone realized the connection.

I don't most of us realized they were private, and the result of a hack. Since a number of the nudes came from your own public flickr, I think most of us just assumed you'd put these other pics out there yourself, as well.

Your are a beautiful and brave woman for riding in the WNBR, and most of us come here to admire woman like yourself, not to cause them harm, so while I personally had nothing to do with posting any of your pics, I would nevertheless like to express my apology.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:45 PM

Thanked 2,455 Times in 63 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Hey, this is emmapie.
Well, should I be wrong, I apologize in advance but, by the way, are we really sure this could be really the person she tells and we believe she is? It's not difficult to choose a user name still not caught and post a couple of lines of angry words.
Quote:
you Limey fuck.
Trolling anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to Lakist For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakist View Post
Well, should I be wrong, I apologize in advance but, by the way, are we really sure this could be really the person she tells and we believe she is? It's not difficult to choose a user name still not caught and post a couple of lines of angry words.
Trolling anyone?
Meh. Could be. But she didn't ask all her pictures be removed, or complain about being discussed on this board. She only complained about the hacked photobucket pics. And, as I said in my comment, it wasn't immediately obvious that the personal pics were the result of a hack, so they would have had to know that as well. It seems pretty specific and random to be a troll. One could troll any thread on this board, and ask for pics to be removed. Why all the sudden this girl, this thread, and those pics? I think it makes sense to take complaints like this seriously, especially when they're justified. I would argue that hacked pics shouldn't be allowed on this board anyway. As this thread illustrates, there are plenty of girls that are happy to have naked photos taken of them in public. There's no need to go to unethical lengths to get private pics as well.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,062 Times in 65 Posts

Maybe so, but accusing people here of hacking into her account is uncalled for, especially when she could have spent ten seconds googling her own name to learn that every picture here comes from unprotected sources. No hacking required.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richardcypher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:12 PM

Thanked 10,016 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizen View Post
Been Looking around for these.. any have pics of the busty lass in the middle (or what run this is maybe manchester??)

and the shot of the babe on the bike any more of her as well many thanks.. cant id her purse maybe she stripped on the ride??? many thanks
Here is one I've found. I think it was the London ride 2011.
Attached Thumbnails
2024651215.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakist View Post
Trolling anyone?
I think it's her, and she's either confused about what photos of her are posted here, or confused about her privacy settings on Flickr.

For what it's worth, a little investigation (of the sort the mods discourage having described in detail here) turns up that the woman in the photos is indeed an American from Texas living in London. And there's evidence that her photobucket really was hacked -- but that was over 3 months before WNBR! In other words, there shouldn't be anything here that came from there.

She seems to have attracted a stalker on Flickr who's collecting all the pictures of her from the ride he can find, so maybe this is a reaction to some sort of ongoing harassment, including the PB hack, going back to before the ride. If that's the case, though, I don't know why someone who was dealing with that kind of unwanted attention would even ride, much less put up a whole public gallery of themselves. So I think she's just confused.
The Following User Says Thank You to indic8or For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indic8or View Post
I think it's her, and she's either confused about what photos of her are posted here, or confused about her privacy settings on Flickr.

For what it's worth, a little investigation (of the sort the mods discourage having described in detail here) turns up that the woman in the photos is indeed an American from Texas living in London. And there's evidence that her photobucket really was hacked -- but that was over 3 months before WNBR! In other words, there shouldn't be anything here that came from there.

She seems to have attracted a stalker on Flickr who's collecting all the pictures of her from the ride he can find, so maybe this is a reaction to some sort of ongoing harassment, including the PB hack, going back to before the ride. If that's the case, though, I don't know why someone who was dealing with that kind of unwanted attention would even ride, much less put up a whole public gallery of themselves. So I think she's just confused.
I love how we're getting guys who can't be bothered to post actual content coming out of the woodwork to criticize a girl who asked for her private photos to be removed. And no, she's not confused. Her private PB pics were posted here on OCC, though presumably now they've been removed by a mod. So she had every reason and every right to come on here and asked for them to be removed. And while choosing to ride nude does mean she should expect to find pictures of herself on the internet, she has every right to ride in the WNBR and not have her personal, private, stolen photos posted online. Let's please stop criticizing a girl who made a simple, reasonable request.

And as for her abrasive tone, I would say it's in response to the inherent creepiness of discussing in detail her real-life identity. It's something I've posted about quite often. I can't tell you how many personal references I've had to flag and ask for mods to remove. We've done a good job of removing last names and other positive identifiers, but I'd argue that we've left far too much stuff stay. As you pointed out, you can use the information posted on this board to find out her personal information. Not cool, and if I found that stuff posted about me I'd flip out too.

Last edited by flanker7; 07-18-2012 at 11:54 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,733 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indic8or View Post

She seems to have attracted a stalker on Flickr who's collecting all the pictures of her from the ride he can find
so the stalker then is also perhaps the hacker?

KLondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 AM

Default I support your position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
I love how we're getting guys who can't be bothered to post actual content coming out of the woodwork to criticize a girl who asked for her private photos to be removed. And no, she's not confused. Her private PB pics were posted here on OCC, though presumably now they've been removed by a mod. So she had every reason and every right to come on here and asked for them to be removed. And while choosing to ride nude does mean she should expect to find pictures of herself on the internet, she has every right to ride in the WNBR and not have her personal, private, stolen photos posted online. Let's please stop criticizing a girl who made a simple, reasonable request.

And as for her abrasive tone, I would say it's in response to the inherent creepiness of discussing in detail her real-life identity. It's something I've posted about quite often. I can't tell you how many personal references I've had to flag and ask for mods to remove. We've done a good job of removing last names and other positive identifiers, but I'd argue that we've left far too much stuff stay. As you pointed out, you can use the information posted on this board to find out her personal information. Not cool, and if I found that stuff posted about me I'd flip out too.
Yes, I can only support your position and thanks emily for taken part in WNBR allowing wonderful Pictures of her beauty.
The Following User Says Thank You to zebrastreifen For This Useful Post:

Tags
wnbr london 2012

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s