uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts

There's also an adorable bald (on top, not below) girl in the cast who's new, and an equally adorable black girl with a mohican who is stunning!
Attached Thumbnails
cast member 1.jpg   cast members 2.jpg  

cast states of undress.jpg   cock on head 1.jpg  

fountain.jpg   girls looking at cocks 1.jpg  

open legs.jpg   open legs 2.jpg  

redhead bottomless.jpg   redhead2.jpg  

Old 12-23-2017, 05:37 PM

Any audience participation? This is the only thing that interests me.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Any audience participation? This is the only thing that interests me.
One male audience member stripped naked and a giant horse's head stuck on him. On the upside, a couple of cast lovelies gave him a shower in a fountain.

'Baccantes' has never historically been an 'audience' thing, although you hope that there would be some tweaking and development in that regard. A couple of the audience members looked right up for having someone pull their clothes off, given their dancing movements and being right into the whole thing.

The feed suggested the next shows are 25th, 30th and 31st.

I'd have thought tomorrow night, 24th, made more sense than six hours out of everyone's Christmas Day. Also worth noting is that it's summer in Brazil, so the natural light from outside helps illuminate the cast, for at least the first two acts, where as a wintertime/springtime run of 'Antropologia' often featured gloomy lighting from the outset.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 06:22 PM

The redhead (or brunette, it all depends on the lighting) I referred to spent the first two acts in a bikini top and a dress on with nothing underneath so you got to see everything from the waist down in glimpses. Breasts covered at all times.

She came into her own, though, with a central role in Act 3, with a major role and a loincloth and topless with a fur stole around her shoulders. The fur stole didn't cover much and she eventually gave up trying.

Many of Teatro Oficina cast members are esteemed Brazilian actors with a long history in theatre, TV and cinema. My thoughts is that this lady, a mature lady in her 40s, perhaps?, unnamed for now, was possibly doing her first nude role tonight and a little bit coy about it but merrily got into it as the evening progressed. Looking forward to seeing her 'develop the character' in subsequent performances with the fir stole and loincloth left in the dressing room.
Attached Thumbnails
redhead top free.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 04:03 AM

Thanked 41,787 Times in 1,669 Posts

Love the new cast. My favorite moment was the brief, easily missed, nevertheless enthusiastic handjob by the petite brunette in the foreground below. Whilst others merely teased, she seized the... um... day. I look forward to seeing more from her in future shows. At approximately 1h 07m.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6473.JPG  
Old 12-24-2017, 05:20 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,292 Times in 3,811 Posts

Great shots, wish they would broadcast in 4k!

One other interesting thing, I've seen this play several times over the past six or so years and don't ever remember a camera person ever being required to be naked for much of the time. In Macumba, they need to be invisible amongst the naked cast, but not in Baccantes.

Dare we think that she enjoyed being naked so much in that, she chose to be naked again herself? Would love to hear her views on it!
Old 12-24-2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Great shots, wish they would broadcast in 4k!

One other interesting thing, I've seen this play several times over the past six or so years and don't ever remember a camera person ever being required to be naked for much of the time. In Macumba, they need to be invisible amongst the naked cast, but not in Baccantes.

Dare we think that she enjoyed being naked so much in that, she chose to be naked again herself? Would love to hear her views on it!
Cafira, let's call her by her proper name, is nowhere to be seen in Act 1, as I recall, then turns up topless and finally nude, remaining nude for the remainder of the show.

The improved exterior summer lighting means that everyone is better lit, and the staging of the current show means that she's the only one in-shot alongside the likes of Marcelo Drummond for bits of Act 2 & 3.

In 'Macumba' the story lends itself to dressed people eventually embracing nudity, and that's the point where Cafira strips down. In 'Baccantes', I got the impression that, once naked, there really wasn't a place for her, in terms of staging, for her to dress again, although the remainder of the cast dress/undress in costumes as the story evolves.

I'm going to suggest we may not get a downloadable version, due to the old 'copyright' issues - the cast performed The Rolling Stones 'Sympathy for the Devil' during the show - and I suspect it won't become downloadable for this reason. Hope I'm proved wrong, though!

Anyway, I watched all six hours of it and ended up with almost 400 screen caps, which I'll plough through later on and pick out some more of 'the best of'.

I also noted a number of children in the audience. I have to say that 'Baccantes' in Brazil is always going to be a better theatrical treat than my Christmas outings, pantomime and 'Puss in Boots in Peterborough or Preston'.

Although, I suppose, there was a little of the 'puss in boots' about this production too!

Last edited by DiegoJames; 12-24-2017 at 06:25 AM.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:51 AM

Someone asked about audience participation and I mentioned a male audience member stripped naked and a horse's head put onto him.

I forgot that a female audience member was invited up to dance (along with others) and joined in enthusiastically, lifting her skirt to reveal she was pantyless.
Attached Thumbnails
audience member 1.jpg   audience member 2.jpg  

cafira 2.jpg   cafira 4.jpg  

cafira 5.jpg   cafira and marcelo.jpg  

cafira and marcelo 2.jpg   camila mota.jpg  

camila mota 2.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2017, 06:53 AM

There's also been a little discussion regarding a female cast member being a bit 'hands on'.

No more so than Carina Iglesias at the beginning of the show.

This gallery also features a couple of shots of new cast member Viviane, a stunning looking girl with a mohican haircut.
Attached Thumbnails
carina iglecias hands on.jpg   carina iglecias hands on 2.jpg  

carina iglecias hands on 3.jpg   carina iglecias hands on 4.jpg  

carina iglecias hands on 5.jpg   new cast member emerges from womb.jpg  

new cast member viviane.jpg   viviane 2.jpg  

Old 12-24-2017, 10:05 AM

Sat 23 23 14 at-30 years of the ethernidade of Luís Antônio Martinez corrêa
Mon 25 18 h - erotic fraternity of Christmas on earth
Sat 30 30 17 h - almost hot turn
Gift 31 17 h - last day of 2017-flock of the turn of the year until the 1th day of 2018!

Picked this up from their FB page -their translation.

Looking at this, it would suggest that the next three shows are going to be slightly different from the one we witnessed last evening. And I've highlighted a couple of words that should have us, um, thinking about taking a sabbatical from family and friends for something more...rewarding!
Attached Thumbnails
cast member from womb.jpg   isabela.jpg  

nash upskirt.jpg   nash upskirt 2.jpg  

redhead.jpg   redhead3.jpg  

run.jpg   viviane.jpg  

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010