Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2016, 12:00 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Comparing Sisters' Bodies, or Mom & Daughter

A lot of men here have told about seeing their wife’s/GF’s sister naked. And many have mentioned seeing their mother-in-law naked. I would like to hear how female family members’ bodies visually compare. Similarities? Differences? Surprises? Even if you've told the hows and whys in other threads, how about making this thread a "database" for detailed comparisons of female family members? Not that I would mind hearing the stories that go with the sightings, if you'd like to tell. Remember that all subjects must be eighteen.

My wife had three sisters that I got to see naked, mostly within a few years of my getting married long ago. Two of the three had basically the same light skin tone as my wife, and also had the same strawberry blonde hair ( a mixture of blonde with some brown hairs), including pubic hair. But their bodies were different shapes. My wife was a medium build with larger B cup breasts, one sister was heavier and bustier than my wife, and the other was a little more petite with smaller B cup breasts. They were almost the same woman only looking in a fun house mirror, with their different shapes. And although their breasts were all different sizes according to their body shapes, all three had the same medium-sized pink areolas and nipples.

The larger-breasted sister had firm round breasts, larger C cup in her youth, later D. The next one (my wife) had a hint of a slope to hers. But the one with the smaller B-cup breasts had one of the most perfect looking sets of tits I’ve ever seen. Nice and firm, sat up high, with perfectly sized and colored areolas and nipples. It reminded me that size isn’t everything.

And all three had the same thick triangle of strawberry blonde pubic hair similar to the hair on their heads. This was many many years ago, before most women shaved. I’m old school and still prefer the full bush style.

Then there was a fourth sister that had a family resemblance, but a little more even brown hair and maybe a just slightly less pale flesh. Her nipples were just a little more brown, and her bush matched the even brown hair on her head and perhaps not as thick and tangled as her three sisters. She was more slender than the rest, with tiny A cup breasts that up until her late twenties still coned straight out and seemed to defy gravity.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:27 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts
Default Sorry

This will be a great thread but my wife doesn't have any sisters. My MIL died long before I met my wife. I'm looking forward to reading the responses.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 01:35 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default See

See--- Experience with MIL & SIL,,,,,,,,,, THREAD
Old 04-12-2016, 11:07 PM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

I have had the privilege of seeing both my sister in law and mother in law completely nude. I thought it was rare, but most of my friends have seen their own inlaws naked at some point. I guess you spend enough time with people and it is bound to happen!

My wife, her sister, and her mother all look completely different. My wife used to be small, but she has gained weight, no big deal, but her breasts have grown from a small C cup to spilling out of a D cup. Her sister doesn't even fill an A cup. She wears B cup bras, though, so I see down her shirt and into her bra every time I see her, without even trying. She has a very tiny build and tiny waist, but huge hips. My mother in law is a C cup, tiny build.

My wife's areolas are as light as her skin and very puffy. So puffy that when she goes braless under pajamas, it's like she has two tiny breasts on top of her large breasts. Her sister used to have light areolas, but they got much darker during pregnancy, of course, but they stayed dark but tiny in diameter. My wife's areolas went back to very light. My mother in law has medium reddish areolas, normal size.

My wife's nipples are flat. So flat that you can't tell the different from areola and nipple. I love it. Her sister's nipples are quite long and always erect, so she wears padded bras all the time. Her mother has normal nipples.

My wife's breasts are what you would expect for someone gaining weight. Droopy and extremely soft, pointing down. Her sisters breasts are starting to droop, but not much, but the nipples point out and waaay out to the sides, more than I have ever seen. They are really firm---I know because I handed her a baby once when she was braless in pajamas and my hand got stuck between the baby and her chest--her breasts are extremely firm. Her mothers breasts are as perky as a 20yo, even though she is 64, no joke. Hers are very firm, too. I bumped into them once.

All three have a bush, so I don't know any details of down below except my wife trims hers, and both my sister in law and mother in law have bushes soooooooo huge that you can see them go a few inches down their legs. It's kinda gross, but it doesn't matter what I think.

I see my wife naked every night of course. I see down my sister in laws shirt and her nipples in her bra all the time without trying, and saw her naked once when she wanted to get dressed and I was in the room, but it was really casual. And my mother in law is quite liberated...when we used to travel with her and share hotel rooms, she and I changed into swimsuits in front of each other and got dressed in the room after our showers all the time. Completely casual and non sexual, but we looked at each other and didn't hurry to get dressed, no secret about that.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:38 AM

Thanked 25,798 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default What Were the Circumstances

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
A lot of men here have told about seeing their wife’s/GF’s sister naked. And many have mentioned seeing their mother-in-law naked. I would like to hear how female family members’ bodies visually compare. Similarities? Differences? Surprises? Even if you've told the hows and whys in other threads, how about making this thread a "database" for detailed comparisons of female family members? Not that I would mind hearing the stories that go with the sightings, if you'd like to tell. Remember that all subjects must be eighteen.

My wife had three sisters that I got to see naked, mostly within a few years of my getting married long ago.
Of your seeing each of her sisters nude and what were their reactions? Did your wife say anything to you about it afterwards?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Of your seeing each of her sisters nude and what were their reactions? Did your wife say anything to you about it afterwards?
To make some long stories short, they were generally voyeuristic circumstances. The brunette, whom I've written about before, made it easy to the point of it being deliberate, although it was always unspoken. The other two took a little more work sometimes. We all lived in different states, so when we got together it was weekends, sometimes vacations, usually in overcrowded places with little privacy, coupled with some sisters who weren't always that modest around "family". But to my knowledge the two blondes weren't aware that I was watching them, and my wife didn't know and I certainly wasn't about to tell her.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 10:49 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Comparison

I've seen both my wife's sisters naked. We used to have a hot tub, and spontaneous nudity was common.

Wife has biggest boobs.

Each of the three have very different body types.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2016, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts

About 15 ago, I got a new job and had to relocate from NV to AZ. At that time, I moved in with my bro and sis in law. Tracy (sil) is 6 years younger than my wife. Even though they are 6 year apart, they look almost identical. Trace is just a little bit shorter than the wifey.
Well, I had to get up pretty early for my job and so I was leaving at the wee hours of the morning and my bro in law was usually in the shower as I left. He would leave their bedroom door open and I could see Trace there on the bed naked in all her glory. She slept in the nude. Well, I wasn't one to pass on the free show and I went in their room many times to look at her nude body before I went to work. I got close ups of her boobies and her muffin.
I would have to say that my wife's body and Tracy's body are very similar. About the only difference is Tracy's boobs are just a wee bit smaller. Her nips are very close to being the same shape though. (she since has gotten them pierced).

So, I have seen one of my sil naked... many times.....
The other sil, Ginger, is very different from Trace n my wife..... She is skinnier and blonde with a huge rack....
I think that she might be the milkman's kid....

I attached a pic of Trace an Ging.....

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Tracy & Ging.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	393.1 KB
ID:	8087725[/ATTACH]
Old 04-19-2016, 07:49 PM

Default Two Sisters I Knew

There were two sisters in my home town whose breasts I saw – separately and a few years apart. The first was a classmate of mine, and I saw her tits in an easy braless downblouse when we were eighteen. It was the braless years of the mid-1970s. She had thick dark brown hair and was very slender, bordering on skinny, fairly petite. Her breasts were small but stood high and firm, coning out. Her areolas were darker.

Her sister was a year younger but I saw her, several times, when she was in her early twenties, while she was dating/engaged/married to a friend of mine. The first time that I can recall was when I was over at my friend's apartment one night, she was drunk, and wearing a bathrobe. The bathrobe kept falling open as she stood and talked to me alone in a hallway or kitchen. She would look down and see that it had fallen open and quickly pull it shut, but then a few minutes later it would fall open again. The next time was at a baseball game on a hot summer day. I was sitting next to her, she was wearing a thin cotton top braless, and the wind kept blowing her top open which allowed me to get many long close-up downblouses in good daylight. The third time I can recall was just on another hot day when we were out somewhere, and she was braless and her top continuously opened and allowed me to see her nipples.

This second sister was also petite, but not quite as skinny as her older sister. She had much lighter brown hair, and lighter skin. Her tits were also small, A cups. Her nipples were a lighter color, light brown I would call them, with eraser-sized nipples that I got to see both hard and soft at some point.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:13 AM

Default twins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
When I was in college I dated a girl that was an identical twin and roomed in the dorms with her sister. She (they!) had a smokin body, about 5'3" 110lbs with big C cup titties. Face was cute, but not as great as her body.

Since I had an off campus apartment she used to ask if her sister could spend the night once in a while. Normally I wouldn't really want a third wheel but I had a reason why I never minded.

What she didn't know was that there was a way to see inside the bathroom so every time her sister came over I got to take a peek when she was getting in and out of the shower. Sometimes I'd just catch a quick peek but if my girl was distracted I would just watch the whole thing. Let's just say I was more than happy to have house guests.

Let me tell you they really were identical - tits, asses and pussies - right down to the style of bush they had trimmed up. Sometimes I used to fuck my girlfriend pretending that it was her sister just for the hell of it. Let me tell you, she got a little extra pounding those nights!
So how do you know on the nights they both stayed over, the girls weren't switching out on you? Did you ever try to hook up with both, I mean maybe that was why they both wanted to be there...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d