uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2022, 09:01 PM

Default My Mother-in-law

My Mother-in-law, we will call her Gayle, She is 72 now, but could pass for 20 years younger no problem! I first met her when I met my wife, I was 2, She would have been 46 at the time, and I had an instant attraction to her. She has a tiny frame, maybe 115-120lbs, 34b breast, and nice wide hip but slim, which I like! We have always got along well. She used to leave her folded lacy bras and silky pants in the basement on the love seat etc and I couldn't help but check them out whenever possible. Her and her husband used to go south once a year, and I would stay with my wife at their house, and we would stay in her bed. My wife did shifts and when she would leave, I went right for Gayles dresser drawer! The first time was such a high! two drawers full of mostly white silky, satin, lacy panties and bras, tan nylons, one red satin pair of pantys, and I once found a black getter belt lead. She also had some very nice silky slips and camilsoles. 4 years in, I married her daughter, and every time we have fucked over the last 25 years I at some point fantasize its her mother I am eating out, or who's mouth my cock is in. I Had a key to her house and began to frequently visit while she was at work part time, as my father-in-law was away for work quite often. I used her pillows to dress up her Bras, pantys, and lingerie, nylons, oh I will never forget the sweet musty smell of her worn pantyhose and pantys! I started to take pictures of them. I brought some home, but purchased new ones the same, and replaced them, nothing would turn me on more when I would get a glimpse down her top and see one of the bras that I had bought her, and had the original at home to play with after, and I got lots of looks for many years with kids etc, its like she was always bent over! I took photos of her rooms in her house and got good with photoshop, and put her in her lingerie sitting on her couch in her living room, or riding me on her bed in her bedroom, Ive touched her pantys sticking out the back of her jeans, while she was wearing them and even touched the underwire of her bra while she was sitting beside me! I've seen her dress from naked up, while she forgot to close her bedroom door all the way, she even "caught me" with my pant s down changing for the pool. Once she came home while we were there, changed for the pool, once everyone else went out to swim, I went to her room to change, and found fresh new black pantys on her bed, and a nice new ice white bra. The pants had a nice big pearly white cum snail trail right down the middle! I was looking out the window at her on the pool deck in her bikini, while licking the cum right out of her pantys! You name it I have done everything with her short of actually eating her pussy, and fucking her so far. My father-in-law passed away a year and a half ago, and I have began dropping in for coffee visits occasionally, hopefully laying the bedwork to eventually fuck her at least once! Her daughter did cheat on me for a time about 10 years ago, so not really feeling any remorse if I can pull it off, and had she been faithful, I never would have went for it in the first place. So I am 47 years old, she is 72, I want so bad to make a move, she has been talking about sex with me and how long its been, and she has wore blouses I can see her bra through pretty clearly the last couple times I have came over, I think she is preparing as well, both just too shy to make the first move!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iwar34 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s