uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2020, 07:37 AM

Default The car salesman

We were looking for a new car and knew what we wanted. We went to the salesroom and we were seen by a tall salesman called Rian. I wondered if he had changed the spelling to stand out, who knows. I thought he was a bit smarmy but Eileen thought he was gorgeous. I suppose if your into tall , dark, handsome, fit guys he was, but, whatever.
He brought us for a test drive. Eileen drove, as the car was more for her than me, her short skirt riding up showing plenty of tanned leg. Rian sat in the passenger seat, explaining all the buttons and dials. It was a petrol 1.2 , and although we loved all the features of the car, Eileen didn't think it was very powerful. Rian suggested we tried the diesel version which had a bigger engine. Well what he actually said , with his hand on Eileen's leg, I've something bigger that might suit you better. They both giggled but I didn't find him as funny as Eileen did.
We got back to the sales room to swap to the second car. Eileen suggested to me that I check out the other cars in the salesroom while she test drove the second car. She looked at me with a knowing smile. I said sure, there was a used sports car I wanted to check out, and, I fancied a coffee.And they had a customer service area with free tea,coffee and biscuits. Besides, we both had a free pass. I didn't fancy her chances anyway.I reckoned Rian flirted with all potential customers. I was very wrong.
Twenty minutes later they came back. I sensed something had happened by their demeanor, but I said nothing. On the way home we made small talk, mostly about the car which we both liked. Eileen drove home, and when we got there she walked over to the stairs,took one step up,turned to me and just asked "coming ?"
I followed her upstairs to our room.She fell on the bed,her skirt falling upwards revealing a wet spot. She raised her legs up and removed them slowly, and threw them at me. I picked them up and put them to my nose.Although they smelled wonderful, it was just her musty smell, and not anybody's semen. I quickly removed my clothes and climbed on top of her. I slid into her very wet pussy and she gasped. I grabbed her left breast and squeezed it, then put it in my mouth. " I've been a naughty girl ",she said.
She told me he directed her to an industrial estate around the corner and told her to park. He asked if she had any questions. "Just the one", she told him, "are you going to kiss me or what ? ".
He leaned forward and kissed her hungrily she said, and his hand was on her leg .He slowly moved his hand upwards and she didn't stop him. He soon had his hand over her pussy and they both groaned.He moved her tiny knickers aside,still kissing her, and slid his finger inside her. He quickly finger fucked her to orgasm and said "my turn". He pushed her head toward his cock which he had taken out. It was about 7 inches she said but very thick. She told him they didn't have time, that I would be wondering what was keeping them. He told her she couldn't leave him like that.She gave him a quick suck and wanked him off. He cleaned himself up with a cloth with his company name on it that was in the drivers door for cleaning the window.
As they drove in the salesroom car park he said he really wanted to see her again, to fuck her. She got out and as they walked in the door,with me waiting, she told him to ring her with a good price, and said they would agree a mutually acceptable deal.
I told her she should have fucked him and she told me she wanted to, and she still wanted to.As she told me what had happened I shot my load inside her. She fingered herself to orgasm with me still inside her.I was still hard, picturing what had happened.
He rang twice the next day but she didn't answer, trying to play it cool.The next day he didn't ring.She sent him a flirty text.He answered back saying he didn't think she was talking to him. They messaged back and forward,me reading everything.At one stage he mentioned her tits,saying how lovely they were.She sent a selfie pic of them,her hand almost covering them.These ? she asked. He sent a pic of his cock, which was hard,and looked even bigger she said.She told him she wanted him to cum,there and then.He said he couldn't, he was in work.
She said if he did, she would send him another pic. He told her he wanted to fuck her, not wank off. She told him if he was a good boy,and did what he was told, she would visit him the next day.
About three minutes later she got another pic from him, his shirt open, his cock erect, and milky cum all up his belly,almost to his pecs.
She sent another pic, one of the two of us naked, my cock in her hand, and said we'll see you tomorrow.
He replied "COME ALONE !
She replied, saying we only play as a couple. He didn't reply for about 5 or 6 minutes.The asked "Really ?
She replied yes, usually with couples only, but that we would make an exception for him. He replied back saying he was straight. She replied so was I, but that I liked to share. He was unsure he said. She sent back another pic, Eileen on her knees with a cock in each hand.
O.k. he replied, and told us to come down the next day around 5.30, a half hour before closing. Eileen squealed with delight and climbed on top of me and we fucked again.
The next day we went down to what was a busy salesroom. There was a lot of people around and we had to wait a while. Eileen had wore a loose top with no bra, which was more of a clubbing top or a holiday top,and was very revealing. She wore the same short skirt as before,but no knickers. As we sat waiting she kept flashing him her tits. He was obviously flustered, but also horny.
When we got to his desk . his boss was hovering nearby.Perhaps to see if Rian sealed the deal on his sale, but also blatantly trying to get a peek of Eileen's tits. We were all very professional, and agreed a price. 2Ok and our old car which was worth about 5k, but he said he'd give us 7 and a half. Happy days. It was 10 minutes before closing as he handed us the keys. There was still a couple of customers around, and his manager, so we couldn't chat properly. As we stood up he said goodbye and wished us many years of happy driving.
Eileen stood up and said there was a few things she still needed to know in the car, could Rian show her.His boss said it was time to close. Rian said it wasn't a problem, he'd show us again, and then lock up. His boss said fine, but he wasn't getting overtime.No problem said Rian again. We got into the car again, the same one we had test driven, but it was now ours.I got in the drivers seat, and Eileen and Rian got in the back. I drove around to the industrial estate again, but further in.. Rian told Eileen he had been dreaming of her tits all day.She pulled them out and told him to suck them so.He turned to me as if to seek permission.He saw I had my hard cock out and was stroking it.He took that as a green light and leaned on Eileen who had leaned back, almost flat.They snogged and he soon had his cock out.She sucked him for a few minutes then told him to sit up.She grabbed my cock in one hand, his in the other, and played with both. This was something I loved, and I knew it was for my pleasure.She sucked both,but one at a time.
Then she told him to fuck her which he did. All the time I was still stroking my cock.Suddenly he said he was going to cum.She told him to wait ,that she was almost there,her finger moving furiously on her clit. As she was coming she told him to aim for her tits which he did, spraying her with a huge load. I also moved my hand quicker and managed to cum almost at the same time.
I wiped myself clean with the same cloth from the door that Rian used .Eileen just pulled her top back around her tits, not wiping them at all.
We dropped Rian back to the salesroom,now dark, where his big electric jeep was. He said that was the best sex he ever had, we both smiled agreeing it had been fantastic, both us knowing we had better before,with more people present.
As we drove home, the smell of sex in the car overpowered the new car smell. I couldn't wait to fuck when we got back to our house, knowing I would be licking her sticky tits and fucking her wet pussy.
The next day we discovered Rian had managed to knock another two grand of the car.I hoped Eileen would keep in touch, I knew she had a small list of fuck buddies, and it would be handy having one in the trade

The End ( unless he gets in touch lol )
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004