uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2010, 08:59 AM

Default I simply like being in control

From the time I was 18, I realized that I could use my looks and body to get me pretty much anything I wanted. The feeling of control and empowerment that I get from doing so is incredible! Once I embraced that part of myself, I’ve been a confident, aggressive, controlling woman ever since.

Sure, sometimes I’ve also been called a “b*tch.” The first few times it sort of stung. But now I am over it and in fact relish being called by that label. It tells me that my forcefulness and strong will is evident to others and that is exactly the image that I want to portray. The payoff in so many areas of my life have been immense from a successful career to having men bow to my will and spend hours of dedicated attention to my sexual desires in order to satisfy me. I recently started writing about my experiences as I found it really fun. It adds another layer of control to the overall structure.

Over time I’ve found that the things I most enjoy are teasing men, embarrassing men and being selfish sexually. How many women do you know that would admit to such goals? By being so upfront with this agenda though I’ve been fortunately enough to find the men that are really worth my time, namely the ones that will do anything to please me.

I like being taken care of, in all ways. I like being treated to fancy dinners. I like men to buy me flowers and nice gifts. I want my men to be thinking of me all of their waking hours, just aching for the next time they’ll be able to see and worship me and devote all of their efforts to pleasing me.

Over the years I’ve used my pussy as a weapon. It’s been a biological WMD, so to speak and I’m not afraid to deploy its awesome power over and over again. (There is no such thing as a non-proliferation treaty in Gina’s world!) To give you an idea, here are some of the many ways I’ve used my pussy for gain over the years.

I’ve frequently gone out in public wearing short skirts and no panties. It’s cliché, but often I’ve gone shoe shopping at stores where salesman cater to the customer’s feet, putting on the shoes, checking for proper fit, and so on. I love the idea of showing my pussy to a shoe salesman knelt in front of me. They never seem to mind either and I’ve gotten many pairs free as a result of this fun.

I told one shoe salesman that I thought my latest pair wasn’t fitting too well as it was causing me muscle pain when I walked up on my inner thigh “right here,” I showed him with my finger pointing upwards under my skirt, directing him to look full-on at my crotch instead of stealing glances “secretly.”

I’m originally from New York and I’ve also been able to get free cab rides by flashing my pussy in the same fashion. It’s so much fun sitting in the back seat, legs spread “unknowingly” giving the cabbie a view of my wonderful labia and trimmed public hair. I’ll often get in the cab and tell the driver to wait. I dig around in my purse and let him admire my c*nt for a minute or two. “Oops, it seems I forgot my money,” I’ll say. “Sorry to waste your time, I’ll get out.” 80% of the time they turn off the meter and simply say “no problem, where to?”

Being in complete control of sexual experiences is wonderful as well. I’ve found boyfriends that are quite literally willing to do anything to please me. My most favorite thing is to be eaten out. I love to sit on a man’s face or stand with legs spread and have my guy eagerly kiss and lick my wet pussy. It’s a thrill knowing gravity is helping to deliver every last drop of my wet sex to their tongue and mouth. I have a chair in my apartment with a hole in the seat that lines up perfectly with my pussy. Early on in a relationship I’ll “test” a prospective boyfriend by commanding him to pleasure me orally through the hole in the chair while I watch a TV show or movie. If he endeavors to do so tirelessly without complaint and if he can make me cum at least once or twice during the process without ever mentioning his own needs, then I may consider him for a longer-term relationship.

In short, I make no bones about my desire to be the center of attention of my man. If he wants to be with me, he’ll focus on my pleasure at all times and obey all orders unconditionally. It’s worked out wonderfully for me so far. You wouldn’t believe the manly, confident, outspoken men that I have had eating out of my hand (and pussy) over the years. They simple love to make sure that Mistress Gina is satisfied at all times.

So that’s me in a nutshell. I don’t apologize for who I am. If you don’t like it, I suggest you simply move on.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 09:30 AM

Default So Let's see some pics!!!

The Proof has always been in the PUDDING, so let's see some pics of you and your so-called WORSHIPING Body.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:30 AM

Thanked 9,589 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Over time I’ve found that the things I most enjoy are teasing men, embarrassing men and being selfish sexually. . . . So that’s me in a nutshell.
- Indeed. Perhaps you should publish an ebook and join sites such as this to satisfy your need for shameless self-promotion and profit.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:22 PM

Smile

Flaunt it if you got it, I always say....

S&M
Old 01-17-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
My most favorite thing is to be eaten out....
Do you mean there are actually guys who don't like to do this?
The Following User Says Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s