uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2016, 06:16 PM

Talking Finally solved the mystery!

You know how when you get drunk and weeks, months or years later you recall things that happened? Well after some thought and talking to a friend of mine I figured out what happened one night between me, my gf at the time, my friend Tina and her bf. I'm also happy to report that this is a true story.

So my gf at the time, Andrea, and I wanted to add a little extra fun in our relationship. The average, BBC, cuckolding, threesomes. Well unknown to Andrea, I told Tina my intentions (a bit of group sex/ swapping and if Tina could convince her some girl on girl.) Before you knew it her bf, Dave, and her were on their way. Andrea was always very open to a lot of things, but I wanted to surprise her with it. We all started to get drunk (Tina and Andrea got high) it was all very chummy. Well I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder and when I came out Tina asked me when it was going to happen.
I told Tina I was throwing hints at Andrea all night. However Andrea wasn't picking them up. We went back to the living room and just got drunk. Not going to happen tonight, oh well I thought. They decided to crash on the couch downstairs as we went to her bedroom upstairs. We ending up fucking not much later after that, and as soon as we were done we could hear them going at it. We chuckled and then shortly fell asleep. For the longest time that's all I could remember happening. Then, just the other day I remember waking up to her getting out of bed in the middle of the night. I didn't think much of it then, but then I also thought I remembered pulling out when I came. I also remembered a huge cream pie in her the next morning. Back then I just figured I had done it, but I talked to Tina and she said she remembers Dave getting up at around the same time she did. Andrea's roommate wasn't there and so the both of us put two and two together.
At one point in the night Dave and Andrea got up, met in her roommates' room and had, what id like to believe, a fantastic fuck. I know Dave had fun because he left what HAD to be two huge loads inside Andrea. It was all over her inner thighs, boy shorts and still seeping out of her pussy the next day. To this day Dave and Andrea dont know that Tina and I talked and figured it out. The only problem is that there wasn't a round two with us in the room!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to H22aw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 07:24 PM

But then you and Tina didn't have the fun that night? Why don't you guys ask them about it? And are you sure this happened like this?
Old 01-18-2016, 08:34 PM

Were both pretty sure, the time lines matched up. I'm positive I pulled out. So there's now way that much cum was in and on her the next morning. We did at a later time. It was just me and her a good few months after.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H22aw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 09:13 PM

And. most important, are you cool with that? is it not considering cheating? and... so on... you both still together? if yes... ask her.
Old 01-18-2016, 09:48 PM

We are not together, however it wasn't the reason we broke up. We always talked about her getting with other guys and I enjoyed it. It turned me on once the bulb clicked on in my head. When me and Tina hooked up it was when we were both single.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H22aw For This Useful Post:

Tags
cream pie, sharing, swapping

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s