Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Breasts Bondage

I enjoyed seeing picture's of breasts which were bound really tight so I asked my wife if i could bind her breasts. She said yes. So that night I got her ready we were in the living room. I first put a blindfold to cover her eyes then I started unbuttoning her shirt. When it was completely undone I took it off. Her breasts were ready since she didn't need a bra for those 32a titties and I asked her to put her hands behind her back taking a zip tie I bound her hands. She had a tan body which showed off her creamy white breasts and puffy areolas that was topped be her light brown eraser size nipples. I told her that if it hurts to let me know. Then I asked her to lean forward letting her small titties hang down towards the ground. I took the first zip tie and placed it around her breast pulling it snug against her skin .Then I did the same with her other breast when I had them both snug i told her to sit back up. She was topless in blue jeans. To my surprise she asked me to pull the zip tie tighter around her breasts so I did then I took a large zip tie and placed it around both of her breasts and pulled it tight making her breasts come together. Her breasts looked like two small orange's with a tint of purples. Next I put some bday oil and oiled up her breasts making them look shiny. I noticed that while putting the oil on her breasts they were no longer soft feeling but rather hard. Her breasts looked super hot the size of orange's andher puffy now has been stretched to look likelittle sauces they looked hugh but her nipples still looked like little erasers. As I was playing with her breasts she told me how sensitive they were. They were now a darker shade of purples. So I started playing with them flicking her nipples which made her asked for more. When I looked up I saw her brother watching so I motioned for him to come over and gathered for him to take over. He was playing with her when I whispered into her ear that her brother was here and he was the one playing with her breasts. I told her that I was going to lay her down on the couch and take off her blindfold so she could see. Then I took out my cock and started stroking away so did her brother.When we were ready to cum shot our load on her breasts they were now covered with creamy white cumulatively. Her breasts looked like two small orbs and the zip tie made them keep that shape. After we were done I sat her up removing the zip tie from her hands. She quickly started rubbing the cum into her chest. I told her how hot she looked. I got the three of us a beer and we talked about twenty minutes before I went over and gently removed the zip tie from her breasts. She excused her self and went to to bathroom to shower when she returned she didn't bother to but a top on and just remained topless teasing the both of us. I love my wife.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s