uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2015, 04:57 PM

Default Home Depot downblouse

A young blonde maybe 21ish years old was one of the checkers, so obviously I take that line. Her top wasn't that low cut but it was loose for sure. I had a lot of little things in the cart and instead of putting them onto the counter, she offered to come around and use the little gun scanner to scan it all. All the sudden she's at the end of my cart, bending over to scan all these little things! Her top just fell down and I had an excellent view when her beautiful hair parted. I crouched a lot lower even though I probably looked like a perv, but I wasn't even about to miss this for the world. She had a really nice bra holding in her perky, pale boobs. I could see both of them, and could see through them down to her belly button. So. Hot. I left the store and started to face palm because I could have easily recorded this with my phone's video camera. BUMMER.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:09 AM

Thanked 25,959 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default wife

My wife goes to Home Depot dressed like this, as it is her daily attire.. short skirt & heels when shopping anywhere.
She dosen't have the chest for a downblouse, but she sure does attract alot of guys willing to help her with the hardware questions...
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2015, 05:03 PM

Thanked 11,619 Times in 1,778 Posts

It's been four or five years since we did some remodeling. Home Depot and Lowes are our two favorite stores. I also remember a check out gal at our Home Depot bending over to scan things in the cart. Always a pleasent surprise. It's amazing how some high necked tops will gap. She had nice full boobs that seemed to be on top her half cupped bra.
My wife wore low cut tops and short skirts when shopping. At Home Depot a young black clerk helped push a four wheel cart with material out to my truck and wouldn't let me help unload. He pretty well had it figured out if my wife leaned over to help he'd see some titties. He was right, he got a good view when hers rolled out as she helped.
In the past I've seen many Home Depot titties on customers. Makes shopping more fun.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 05:57 PM

Grits, has your wife been upskirted wearing a short skirt like that? What would a guy see if he managed to upskirt her?
The Following User Says Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 11:01 PM

Thanked 25,959 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default LEGNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by legno View Post
Grits, has your wife been upskirted wearing a short skirt like that? What would a guy see if he managed to upskirt her?

Who knows if that happened???.... if they did they would see bikini style panties... she always wears underwear.
Attached Thumbnails
abl.jpg  
Old 08-04-2015, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Who knows if that happened???.... if they did they would see bikini style panties... she always wears underwear.
Did you know it's illegal for a Rebel girl to wear underwear?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 01:08 PM

Thanked 11,480 Times in 340 Posts

I second that !! ....get those panties off Mrs GRITS

If you know of me you'll know I'm very naughty in public, almost always short skirts/dress, sheer/gapey tops, no underwear, and very careless about my naughty bits being seen...ooops.....I'm always followed around by guys and like GRITS's wife, lots of guys seem to want to try and 'help'

xx
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 06:20 PM

Thanked 1,194 Times in 68 Posts
Default Not at my HD or Lowes

I haven't ever had any good down blouse views at HD or Lowes. They wear those work smocks and that makes it
hard to get a good view of anything they have....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
I second that !! ....get those panties off Mrs GRITS

If you know of me you'll know I'm very naughty in public, almost always short skirts/dress, sheer/gapey tops, no underwear, and very careless about my naughty bits being seen...ooops.....I'm always followed around by guys and like GRITS's wife, lots of guys seem to want to try and 'help'

xx
Honey I wished you were closer so I could help you. I just hate to see a lady bending over to take things out of her shopping cart while wearing a bad fitting blouse or too short a skirt.
Maybe Mrs. Grits is closer. Since that Rebel material is impossible to find now I'd hate for her to tear it or get it dirty.

Willieone it's the customers I mostly see showing body parts. You just have to be watching and waiting but not acting like a pervert.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:47 PM

Must've been close to 15 years ago, but I was in an HD in central NJ, standing in a checkout line.

An older woman (I was in my late 40's; she looked to be in her 60's) came walking across the ends of the aisles, bra-less tits swinging nicely inside a tight stretch top. There were a bunch of guys sitting and standing along the sides of the front of the store, all of whom shut up and just watched her stroll by (me included!).

F
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
striped mast

2m:57s

01-04-2010
Sister Caught After Her Shower 1

3m:53s

01-21-2015
Wife in black lace

1m:11s

05-11-2005