uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 08:44 AM

There's a Facebook game simply called Streaker from Yamago. In which your running around naked on a soccer field trying to avoid the police.

Unfortunately the female streaker Kimberly has to be unlocked.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYHK549zxM
Attached Thumbnails
maxresdefault.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jay042 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 07:35 PM

Default Tattoo Assassins: Nudality

There was a rumored Fatality from Mortal Kombat II where Sonya Blade stripped her opponent of their clothing. This wasn't true, but it apparently led to a special Fatality-like move in an unreleased MK clone game called Tattoo Assassins. After someone wins a match, they can perform different Fatality-like moves, and one of them was called a Nudality. In it, the opponent's clothes disappear and they're left on the screen shivering and covering themselves.

Here's a video with all the female Nudalities hxxps://youtu.be/vu0-8Xrq5e0
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,204 Times in 57 Posts

Undertow: hXXps://www.undertow.club/
Loverslab: hXXp://www.loverslab.com/

Are great sites for adult mods to many of the current popular games out there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to groupw For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 08:30 PM

Default Bikini Karate Babes

There was a game back in 2002 called Bikini Karate Babes. As the title suggests, it was a fighting game where all the characters were girls in bikinis. Similar to the original Mortal Kombat games, the game used digitized graphics of real women. One of the characters, Venus, had a special grab move where she would rip off the top of her opponent, instantly winning the match. The victim clutches their boobs and turns to the camera with an embarrassed look on her face before running off the screen. There was also a special mode in the game that revolved around this whole move. Here are some videos. Sorry for any crappy quality.

hxxps://youtu.be/_WAinzqCVeM

hxxps://youtu.be/uV8uiCQU_Xk?t=4m46s This one has a series of matches. I linked it to start at the 1st match with a stripping.

hxxps://youtu.be/0jV3LpaFcvs?t=12m I believe this is Venus' epilogue, which has a cut scene of her ripping the top off of I think the character Aphrodite.

There was a sequel called Bikini Karate Babes 2: Warriors of Elysia. Venus can still rip off bikini tops to win the match, but it's not as good. This time, the camera is behind the opponent. We briefly see Venus rip the top off before hitting the opponent off the screen. Not a lot embarrassment to be seen. I remember there was a video where she strips someone, but I can't find it now.
Attached Thumbnails
202594-bikini-karate-babes-640x480.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 10:33 PM

Default Jones in the Fast Lane

There was an old PC game from the early 90s called Jones in the Fast Lane. The point of the game was achieving a certain level of happiness, wealth, etc. A life simulator, pretty much. Each round has you going through a day, doing whatever (working, going to school, relaxing, etc) until the time runs out. Then you usually do something "over the weekend" which costs money and go into the next round. This keeps happening until you achieve your goals or, in multiplayer, the 1st person who does it wins.

There were 4 characters, 2 male and 2 female. You only see them from the front and they do a walking motion as you walk from place to place. After a few days, you will be told that you need new clothes, which means you need to buy new ones from one of the stores. If you don't get new clothes before that day is over, your character starts the next one in a state of undress and with embarrassed expressions on their faces. One woman is naked with only a newspaper over her body. The other woman is wearing only a slip and is trying to cover herself with her hands.

The game uses digitized actors, so they look like real people. However, since this was from the 90s, the graphics aren't that great. However, I still like the embarrassed looks the women have when their clothes run out and watching them walk while undressed and trying to cover themselves. Like I said, the game was originally for the PC but there's a flash version you can play here hxxp://home.broadpark.no/~kboye/jones/jones.html

The opening message says something about bugs and other crap like that, but I've played it a few times and nothing has happened to me, so I think it was just a joke.

Last edited by improvguy; 12-25-2016 at 10:45 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 11:35 PM

This is always a winner

Mia plays strip scissors, paper, rock

http://www.lostbets.com/games/LostBe...-Scissors.html
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wombatz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvguy View Post
There was a game back in 2002 called Bikini Karate Babes. As the title suggests, it was a fighting game where all the characters were girls in bikinis. Similar to the original Mortal Kombat games, the game used digitized graphics of real women. One of the characters, Venus, had a special grab move where she would rip off the top of her opponent, instantly winning the match. The victim clutches their boobs and turns to the camera with an embarrassed look on her face before running off the screen. There was also a special mode in the game that revolved around this whole move. Here are some videos. Sorry for any crappy quality.

hxxps://youtu.be/uV8uiCQU_Xk?t=4m46s This one has a series of matches. I linked it to start at the 1st match with a stripping.

hxxps://youtu.be/0jV3LpaFcvs?t=12m I believe this is Venus' epilogue, which has a cut scene of her ripping the top off of I think the character Aphrodite.

There was a sequel called Bikini Karate Babes 2: Warriors of Elysia. Venus can still rip off bikini tops to win the match, but it's not as good. This time, the camera is behind the opponent. We briefly see Venus rip the top off before hitting the opponent off the screen. Not a lot embarrassment to be seen. I remember there was a video where she strips someone, but I can't find it now.

There was a behind the scenes video at one point where Aphrodite had a few nipslips. Posted pics a while back
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=163273
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to draconis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Found a video of Venus ripping off a bikini top in the sequel game. Like I said, it's quick and there isn't much embarrassment to be seen, but here it is for those who want to see it. hxxps://youtu.be/biMZcqROkxY?t=1m31s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 05:08 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
One woman is naked with only a newspaper over her body. The other woman is wearing only a slip and is trying to cover herself with her hands.
Screenshots of each.
Attached Thumbnails
Jones.gif   Jones2.gif  

Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 10:39 PM

Thanked 23,579 Times in 2,694 Posts

There is a mobile version in the works. Some really attractive new women.
Patreon site opened with photos/videos of all three versions. There are many behind the scenes
and racier stuff that didnt make it into the games.

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
#enf, #enf #nudity #videogame

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p