uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2013, 08:12 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

We used to live in a first floor flat the master bedroom was at the front it had very large windows for a flat the bottom of the window was only knee high. The flat was also on the main rout to the local school. When we first moved in we realized that every one could see in the bedroom even if they didn't want to. Due to this we put up net curtains in the room after all we didn't want to get arrested.

On this one day I had a day off work our daughter was at school and Tracy had gone shopping with a friend. I took this opportunity to do a few small jobs around the house one job was to put up a new curtain pole in the bedroom. Whilst I was doing this I got brick dust over the nets so I thought it would be a good idea to wash them.

Later in the day I went to pick our daughter up from the school there were a few dads as the school and when we were there we tended to walk back together as we walked up the road we got to out side my flat and we were chatting I noticed that one of the guys kept looking up at our flat. I looked up and there was Tracy in just her bra a knickers she was trying on some of the new things she had brought. I pretended not to have noticed but kept having quick looks. The other guys didn't seem to be in a rush to get home and kept talking I think they had all noticed Tracy.

I looked up quickly and Tracy had taken off her bra and had a different pair of knickers on so the guys would have seen her totally naked. I think there was a couple more outfit changes. At one point one of the guys noticed I was glancing up as well. He asked if Tracy knew people could see her. I told him that I doubt she had noticed the nets were down.

We all headed to our homes I went in to tell Tracy that the guys had been watching her. She said that she hadn't realized the nets were down until she had stripped down to her underwear she said that she was going to close the curtains but noticed the guys looking so she thought she would put on a bit of a show for them. I asked her about all the other people that would have seen as well. Tracy just said she would claim that she didn't know I had taken down the nets and clam to be embarrassed by it all.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:05 PM

Thanked 1,370 Times in 48 Posts
Default exhibitionist neighbour

There's a middle-aged woman in a house opposite mine who always, and I mean always, keeps the blinds open when she gets dressed in the morning and undressed in the evening. in fact she always opens the blinds in the morning before she gets naked, and in the evening she doesn't close them until she's changed into her PJs. In the winter (like now) she has the lights on so the whole neighbourhood can see her. She has a fairly tidy body for a 40-something woman - small tits that haven't gone saggy, nice round ass (I've seen her working out in the nude sometimes) tinted blonde hair and bald pussy. To be honest she's not really my type - I prefer dark hair and a more natural look, but she's worth a peek, that's for sure. Sometimes I watch her quite openly with the lights on in the room. She pretends not to notice but lets her hand brush her tits or pussy - total exhibitionist. Sometimes her teenage daughters come into the room to talk to her when she's changing. I've seen them in their underwear but not naked. I think she's single, though she seems to have one-night stands from time to time. I'm not tempted - don't shit in your own backyard, as the saying goes.

I've tried taking pics, but photography's not really my bag and they were waaayyy blurry. Respect to those who post good pictures of their neighbours - it's more difficult than it looks. Anyway, I don't need photos 'cause I can see the real thing pretty much any day I want.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:08 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gao View Post
I think some women honestly do not understand how windows and light work. My wife will shy away from the window when its noon and sunny oustide, .................................................!
That's for sure. Sounds exactly like my wife. She still doesn't get it, can't understand why I don't worry about closing the shades in the daytime if I shower..... but I will lower the shades at night.
"it's because I don't want to go to jail!!"
yep, she's blonde. LOL
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 11:30 AM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
That's for sure. Sounds exactly like my wife. She still doesn't get it, can't understand why I don't worry about closing the shades in the daytime if I shower..... but I will lower the shades at night.
"it's because I don't want to go to jail!!"
yep, she's blonde. LOL
Ya, my wife and I have had this conversation so many times...she will shut the curtains during the day but not at night. Because, of course, she thinks that since she can see outside during the day that people can see in, and since she can't see outside at night, then no one can see her, either.

I remember one summer I was working out in the yard and she asked me if I saw the show she put on for me. I was like, "No, I didn't see anything." Apparently she was sitting on the bed masturbating and assumed I could see her since it was bright day time and the curtains were open. I tried to explain that I couldn't see into the house at all even if I knew to try.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 AM

Thanked 26,395 Times in 959 Posts

We always leave the curtains open when we go to on trips, love for others to see when we are having sex or just dressing.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 07-05-2014, 12:05 PM

Default Making coffee

A pic of my wife making coffee in front of the window - there are at least 6 flats directly opposite and 3 more to the side that could have got a good view of her.
Attached Thumbnails
04-03-13 140.jpg  
Old 07-05-2014, 01:31 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I could write a book about this one! In fact there are already several stories about my wife and our full glassed front door. Many of the stories are not really her undressing. From the time my wife was 23 until 53 we lived on a cul-de-sac in Illinois on a pie shaped lot. My wife was in the habit of going naked in the house when our kids were not home. Topless while they were young.
---What I didn't mention was beyond the other grassy yard next door is another dead end street maybe 100' past our house. I'd replaced all windows and the dining room now had a roughly 6'X7' patio slider. I know as a fact that at night people could see in that window into the dining room and hallway from a city block away. Sure while first walking or driving they couldn't see much. But nearer the neighbor's chainlink fence a fairly good view of my naked wife could be had at night with the dining room chandelier and other lights on. During the daytime the view was hit and miss.
On a side note the cute blonde neighbor gal and I often teased each other by walking around the house naked or her topless. Me being topless didn't thrill anyone! When her young husband was home or his rock band practicing in his old school bus other young guys liked looking in that window at Dollie too. The school bus was off to one side and probably closer than 100'. Payback was those other young hippy wives braless and often pantiless. Yes I knew that.
So that patio door became my wife's display window anytime she was in an ornery mood, along with the full glass front storm door. It was often me who closed the patio door dr---pes. And it was common to find them opened again!
In her defense, my wife was brought up with a mother and older sister who were exhibitionists.
---Here is the story I started to tell. Before the young hippy couple moved in next door an older couple with two teenaged daughters lived there. We've never had a two story house and all on this block were the same basic floor plan, every other one reversed. Somehow the house at the very end, next door to ours, had upstairs bedrooms. At the very front there was a window in the upper bedroom. If it had curtains they were always open.
Before I'd ever seen it happen, the religeous other neighbor mentioned several times about those two teenaged girls being nude in front of the windows. That guy went to work or came home after dark so I rarely got a look. My wife and I came home one evening to see both girls at the window naked waving to us as I drove straight at their house then left down my driveway. Nice cute perky little titties. This happened several other times over the years.
I'm not sure what those two teens later said that first time but something like "why didn't you wave?' After that I'd flash my lights and we'd wave. At least now I knew why we had more traffic on that dead end road around bedtime!
I remember their mother asking if her daughters embarrass us like they do Mr Miller. I believe her and her husband had already seen Dollie naked in our house and mostly just giggled. Just when the girls boobs were filling out nicer they moved away.
----My wife also changed clothes and went naked in front of windows most places we camped with our different RV's and when at motels. Dollie's last motel window show was just one year ago when we went back to visit in Illinois. She'll never grow up!
--For exactly 20 years now we've lived in the Florida boonies. About the only others who see her naked at home are the critters.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-05-2014 at 01:41 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 12:33 PM

Thanked 12,727 Times in 357 Posts
Default Thats SO hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmilker View Post
There are no streetlamps on my street. When it's nightime, you can see into people's houses crystal clear if their lights are on. My house has both a solid wood and metal scrren door. My wife often leaves the wood door open at night for the breeze, and a long swath of our living room and kitchen can be seen from the street. The street, however, cannot be seen from inside my house as it is dark, and the view from inside is obstructed by plants.

For the past two years, my wife has nightly treated whoever happens to pass by at the right time, a variety sow of nude milf entertainment. My wife spends a good pirtion of time at home completely naked, and the rest of it in little revealing outfits. I've walked by outside and tested it myself, and you can see everything from the street, except for a spot in front of the couch. A clandestine observer can actually walk to within a few feet of the front door, and still be hidden by plants that are no problem to peek through or see around.

I hear a lot of activity outside the house sometimes when she's nude. She's a busty blonde curvy milf, so it's good stuff these peepers are catching. She stretches in the living room in front of the see-through screen door in tights, receives massages completely nude, generally walks around partially or completely baked, big ole titties bouncing around, and sometimes I'll fuck her good on all fours in plain view of the neighborhood until I blow my load in her pussy. Sometimes I sit in the blind spot on the couch and start to jack off to her and give her instructions on what to do. She thinks she's giving just me a good show, but she's actually treating the neighborhood. So I really don't know how many people have seen her, but it's certainly possible it's a shit ton.

My wife used to be convinced that nobody could see inside, although now she isn't so sure. Which just makes it hotter. The other night I was directing her from the couch. She's lying on the ground in full view of the outside, and we can hear a lot of talking and people noise out there, and it sounds close. All anybody would have to do is just look in her direction. She starts to get nervous and keeps glancing at the door, squinting, trying to peer at whoever's out there. And I guess now I should mention that my wife is completely nude, except for a garter belt, and has her legs spread wide open, as wide as they get, and she's using two fingers to hold her pussy lips open for me to jack off to. She's as exposed as it gets. She keeps her legs wide open, and keeps fingering her pussy as she's repeatedly asking me "Are you sure nobody can see in here? Are you sure they can't see me?"
Thats SO hot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cupofjoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,035 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
We always leave the curtains open when we go to on trips, love for others to see when we are having sex or just dressing.

I just love that! Damn!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmilker View Post
There are no streetlamps on my street. When it's nightime, you can see into people's houses crystal clear if their lights are on. My house has both a solid wood and metal scrren door. My wife often leaves the wood door open at night for the breeze, and a long swath of our living room and kitchen can be seen from the street. The street, however, cannot be seen from inside my house as it is dark, and the view from inside is obstructed by plants.

For the past two years, my wife has nightly treated whoever happens to pass by at the right time, a variety sow of nude milf entertainment. My wife spends a good pirtion of time at home completely naked, and the rest of it in little revealing outfits. I've walked by outside and tested it myself, and you can see everything from the street, except for a spot in front of the couch. A clandestine observer can actually walk to within a few feet of the front door, and still be hidden by plants that are no problem to peek through or see around.

I hear a lot of activity outside the house sometimes when she's nude. She's a busty blonde curvy milf, so it's good stuff these peepers are catching. She stretches in the living room in front of the see-through screen door in tights, receives massages completely nude, generally walks around partially or completely baked, big ole titties bouncing around, and sometimes I'll fuck her good on all fours in plain view of the neighborhood until I blow my load in her pussy. Sometimes I sit in the blind spot on the couch and start to jack off to her and give her instructions on what to do. She thinks she's giving just me a good show, but she's actually treating the neighborhood. So I really don't know how many people have seen her, but it's certainly possible it's a shit ton.

My wife used to be convinced that nobody could see inside, although now she isn't so sure. Which just makes it hotter. The other night I was directing her from the couch. She's lying on the ground in full view of the outside, and we can hear a lot of talking and people noise out there, and it sounds close. All anybody would have to do is just look in her direction. She starts to get nervous and keeps glancing at the door, squinting, trying to peer at whoever's out there. And I guess now I should mention that my wife is completely nude, except for a garter belt, and has her legs spread wide open, as wide as they get, and she's using two fingers to hold her pussy lips open for me to jack off to. She's as exposed as it gets. She keeps her legs wide open, and keeps fingering her pussy as she's repeatedly asking me "Are you sure nobody can see in here? Are you sure they can't see me?"

Hell I'm there Cowmilker. Where do you live?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husbandsneaky For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s