Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2013, 04:42 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Back 25 year ago, before I gave up smoking, I used to go to Atlanta for business about 3 times a year. I'd always stay with these old neighbors of ours and I'd use my per diem to take them out to dinner. We got back from dinner one night and I excused myself to go have a smoke on the patio, the even put an ashtray out there for me, next to a chair. I sit down and light up and the mrs. turns on the bedroom light, the bedroom has windows facing the patio and the curtains are very sheer. She starts getting undressed, she has to know I'm right outside the window.

I watched her slowly strip to her panties then turn away from me and slide those off too, she went into the bathroom and I went inside. A few minutes later hubbie offered us each a nightcap and she sat there in her nightie having her drink. She even asked if I enjoyed my cigarette. In the many times a stayed there nothing like this has happened before.
piecenick, what did she look like? How old was she? Had she ever flirted with you at all before? After?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 05:52 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Slightly different

Some years ago I operated a mobile catering business north of Brisbane, Australia and one day did a function at a rural type property. After meeting the owners and setting up the serving table in the backyard I was walking back to my prep area and looked towards the house which was quite close and saw the lady owner in the shower. What was unusual here is that the bathroom was specifically designed to be open. That is the windows were full length with no obvious curtains/blinds etc so that anyone having a shower is fully exposed, there were no other houses in view so that is fine when you don't have visitors.

She kept facing the other way so we never saw each others faces but she must have known that I was likely to be walking past as I was quite busy. An interesting thing that struck me was that in her clothes she was not very attractive at all but naked she was very much better. Later in the evening when the function got under way we spoke a couple of times but she was quite offhand and not any more friendly than you would expect. Wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway as I had my young daughter with me helping do the work.

Also on the subject of whether women realise that they can be seen I generally think that they do but sometimes they don't. My current partner will sometimes sunbake topless in the backyard and asks whether the neighbours can see her. She seems to have trouble understanding the principle that whatever you can see from the position of your eyes is where people can see you from. It's like those signs on trucks "If you can't see my mirrors, then I can't see you".
Old 10-26-2013, 06:58 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

"piecenick, what did she look like? How old was she? Had she ever flirted with you at all before? After?"

She was/is attractive, tall, athletic build, she was a college tennis standout. We took a beach vacation with them one year when our kids were toddlers, she was very casual about closing door when changing. Flirty? She and I are in the same field, so we talk a lot just the two of us, we both have the same quirky sense of humor, so we seem to be laughing when out spouses are staring like we are idiots.

She would have been early 33 or so when that happened. Her husband gives massages, not professionally, he's an engineer, and my wife has teased me that if I fool around with her, she's going to get a good massage out of it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 10:19 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default TEEN WATCHING MILF NEXT DOOR (NON-NUDE)

A woman I didn’t see naked, just in her bra, was the busty MILF next door when I was a teen. She and her husband had lived there for a number of years, when I overheard my mom telling someone that the other night she’d looked over at the neighbor’s house and saw the woman completely naked. So I started watching that side of the house, which wasn't easy since only other people’s bedrooms in my house faced that direction. But when nobody was around I’d wander into my older brother’s or my parents’ bedroom, keep the lights out, and peer over. I never saw her in her own bedroom, but I was fortunate to see her once putting her young daughter to bed, and the MILF was in slacks with only her big white bra on top. So I don’t know if she’d been undressing with shades open for years before my mom caught her, or if she’d just started doing it. Perhaps she was doing it for my dad’s benefit or my older brother’s benefit? It was the beginning of the hippie period, and I did see her out doing yard work braless about that time, so maybe she was just going natural? They moved away shortly after that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 01:10 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

This happened about 20 years ago. I had a drywall business at the time, and was doing the taping and finishing on a fourplex in a small-ish town about an hour from home. It was late in the fall, as I remember, and the days were getting shorter.

One evening I stayed late just to push the project along, and also because it was a ways over there, so was trying to make the days count. It was getting dark, and as the day reached twilight I started to rig up some lights so I could keep going. Right about then a light popped on next door.

Next door was a 100-year old farmhouse situated pretty close to the new fourplex--I'm guessing about 20 feet away. It had a large picture window on the side which faced my fourplex. It was the window room where the light came on. I looked over to see two young babes of about 18 or 19 enter the room and proceed to spend about a half-hour trying on each other's clothes. They also had an armload of clothing with them so it took a while.

They were both very cute with trim young bodies and I got treated to an extended period of bras and panties, lots of dressing and undressing, modeling for the other, turning this way and that, tugging on tight jeans and tops, and animated talking. I just stood there in my now-dark fourplex watching the show. Needless to say I didn't get a damned thing done for that half-hour. They finally got done, put their clothes back on and hit the light switch on the way out of the room.

By then I was completely out of the mood for work and called it a day. I stayed late the rest of the time the project was going on but never got treated to another show.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
My personal uneducated opinion is that if a woman undresses in front of a window with the curtains clearly wide open where she can be seen, one of the following is occurring:

A- she is completely naïve and unaware that some man could be watching her
B -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and she wants them to for sexual purposes
C -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and doesn't care - she thinks it’s no big deal
D – something else I’m not figuring out
I think a fourth reason can be where they think nobody can see them. The best experience of this I had was one summer evening a couple of years ago on my way home from work. Just for once I had left my car at home and walked to work. When I had finished about 7pm, I walked back and went past a university residence, on a road which runs parallel to the buildings fourth floor, but there are some trees between the road and the building. In the corner of my eye I saw a light switch on, and turned to see a girl get undressed, grab a towel, then walk through the next room (a kitchen) where another girl was sat eating, and into a bathroom. About five minutes later she walked back to her room, this time wrapped in a towel with another on her head and started drying her hair. A couple of minutes later her friend walked in and started chatting. The first girl then took off her towel, threw it on her bed and began looking through a wardrobe. After showing a couple to her friend, she picked a red dress and shoes, got dressed and the two left the flat. What I found intriguing was that she didn't close the curtains and I think it was due to being on the fourth floor and having some trees nearby. Obviously I was more excited by her friend watching her get changed and for this reason I left my car at home more often.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:51 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default one vote for oblivious

My wife and I live in a semi rural area that is developing on a fast pace. We have been spoiled by the privacy of not having neighbors to the southern exposure of our property with the exception of a church and a house owned by the church about 150 yards behind us. Over the years we have been comfortable with not having blinds up to spoil our view of the field and woods behind us knowing the church was used sparingly. This time of year it is dark until 7:30 in the morning and darkens again early in the evening.
Recently the church had contracted to have some renovations done which meant small crews were arriving early in the morning to begin work. Our kids leave earlier than us for school and I have to be on the road earlier than my wife for work so we really did not notice the extra activity behind us.
On the south side of our home we have two windows on either side of the fireplace, two patio doors that are at a 45 degree angle to the church parking lot, and one kitchen window facing directly at the church.
Since our laundry room is between the kitchen and the garage is is common place for us to walk through in various stages of undress to get to the laundry area. On many occasions I have seen my wife wearing nothing but a towel on her head walking to the laundry area, letting the dog out or fixing a cup of coffee.
I guess it had been about two weeks that the work had started when the pastor of the church was at my front door after I got home from work. We exchanged greetings and some small talk when he told me the purpose of his visit. He was obviously very uncomfortable when he told me it that it would be in our best interest to be aware that the workers were able to see our morning activities and apologized that it had become an issue.
Had it not been in our own "backyard" I might have been more excited by her exposure to the workers but I made sure the blinds were closed until they had completed their work and all I ever told her was that we needed to be more careful now that the area was developing.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:52 PM

Default I was watched after showering.

Back in the 80's after showering I wrapped a towel around me to go dry off in my bedroom like I always do. I didn't realize that my daughter and her friend were in the living room. My daughters friend looked over and saw me but since I had a towel on I didn't think anything of it. As I went into my room I heard the back door shut so I assumed they went outside. As I was standing in front of my dresser next to the window I faintly heard girls voices. Without making it obvious I noticed in my mirror that the curtain wasn't completely closed. There was about an inch opening. I knew it must be the girls and thought about going to the bathroom to dry off but in a weak moment I felt kind of naughty. I knew it was wrong but I figured if they wanted to look I'd let them. I turned my back to the window and took my towel off and bent over to dry my legs and feet. Then I turned facing the mirror and started drying off the rest of me. I knew they were seeing everything whoever it was. I was definitely turned on not knowing for sure who it was so I took extra time drying off my penis, which by this time was sticking straight out. I finished by stroking it a few times until it was erect. After it was over I thought about it and was embarrassed by what I had done not knowing for sure who it was.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 7dusty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

I think some women honestly do not understand how windows and light work. My wife will shy away from the window when its noon and sunny oustide, even though no one could see in without pressing her nose up to the glass. Then she'll walk around topless at night with the shades up and lights on, effectively turning our bedroom into a TV for anyone outside.

In college, my sophomore room faced the freshmen dorms. The only really good view I had was a room with a homely brunette and this buxom, bubble blonde. The blonde hung her white bathrobe on the back of the door, so I knew when the robe was missing, tits were incoming. Lovely fat pink tits, easily d cups and gravity-defying as only an 18 year-old's breasts can.

It's funny- at the beginning of the year, she was militant about putting the shades down before taking off her shirt. By the end of the year, I (and anyone else in my building) could watch her suck her boyfriend's cock or have sex with him doggy style.

I knew another girl in college- veeery spacy but veery cute, with nice pointed c up tits and a dancer's body. She had a ground floor room, with giant 6 foot tall windows, and there was a well-used path that ran right next to her room. I foudn all sorts of reasons to be outside to watch her do her little bedroom routine of lotioning those pert tits, stretching her tiny panties, etc. Damn I wish i owned a camera back then!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:30 AM

Default Young Professional

I lived in an apartment complex years ago that ran along the side of a hill. To lose weight, I went out for walks about 6am. It was during my walks up this hill that I learned that a young (27 or so) blond professional woman got ready to go to work. Like clockwork, at 6:15 she came out of the shower naked and walked into her curtain-less bedroom. The view was very good since as you walked up the hill you could look into the higher floor windows. I tried to make it my normal schedule to get out there by 6:15. Funny thing was that another guy has also learned her schedule and would sit in his truck and enjoy the view in the morning before he went to work. Shortly after I joined the party, she put up curtains. I can still remember those very firm boobs with small pink nipples.

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022