uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2015, 11:22 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

I've voyeured my wife for years, through the bedroom blinds when she's undressing to go to bed. I really get off on seeing her nice tits when she doesn't even know I'm looking. When I know she's going to the bedroom I nip out onto the deck and check if the blind allows me to see underneath it.

Usually she pulls the blind down so I don't get a peep for the night but sometimes she doesn't notice that it's up an half inch - and that's all I need. Or, I sneak into the bedroom before and put it up a half inch and hope she doesn't notice.

I've seen her naked, getting changed, many times.. She has small but nice tits, a good bum and most of her dark bush intact. Sometimes she'll bend over and I get to see her c*nt from the rear. Of course I always have my cock in hand and some stroking is going on.

But one day, and I've no idea why as she's the careful kind when it comes to flashing her body, she didn't notice that the blind was up about 6". I just about flipped when I snuck out onto the deck and I could see her in all her glory. Heck, even the neighbor could have seen everything had he been looking over the fence.

I watched her remove her t-shirt, then her shorts and panties, And there she was, standing in just her bra. My cock was at full erection. Then off came the bra and she bent over to put it in the hamper. Her tits hung down, just as I like to see them. She stood up, faced the window and flashed a full frontal view of her perky tits and small erect nipples.

Then on went the nightie and the show was over. I couldn't wait - I walked out into the middle of the lawn, removed my shorts, knelt down on the cool grass in the moonlight and jerked off a large load while pinching my nipples.

I've voyeured her many times since but there has never been another show as good as this one.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:08 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
I've voyeured my wife for years, through the bedroom blinds when she's undressing ........................

I've seen her naked, getting changed, many times.. She has small but nice tits, a good bum and most of her dark bush intact. ................................ She stood up, faced the window and flashed a full frontal view of her perky tits and small erect nipples.................. I've voyeured her many times since but there has never been another show as good as this one.
I wonder if you can get arrested for peeping into your own window....
Seriously, Very convenient to be able to peek and get off right at home!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 10:55 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

My wife sleeps nude and walks around naked in the morning before she goes to work. When we moved into our house, on of the windows in the kitchen didn't have a curtain and we never bothered to put one up. She makes coffee, gives our cat food, etc in the kitchen before work while naked. Our neighbor has a window directly across from ours and the husband leaves for work early. One day my wife said she noticed that their window had always been open but now there is a lot of stuff blocking. I asked if she thought maybe they saw her naked. She said she didn't care and if they didn't want a show they shouldn't be looking in our window.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:04 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
When we moved into our house, on of the windows in the kitchen didn't have a curtain and we never bothered to put one up. She makes coffee, gives our cat food, etc in the kitchen before work while naked.
That's hot!

Glad to say, my own lady carries on in a very similar way. So long as she has time enough on her hands, many mornings she'll often arrive in to the kitchen (following her shower) wearing nothing but the towel on her head! She'll put on some toast (or even sometimes iron a blouse) before returning back to the bedroom to get dressed.

Of course, far from being bothered by this behaviour, I actively encourage it. ;-)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 06:42 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I wonder if you can get arrested for peeping into your own window....
Seriously, Very convenient to be able to peek and get off right at home!
I hope not... I do it all the time. We leave windows open in the evening with no worries of spying eyes... Our closest neighbor is almost a mile away. I have gotten off out in the dark when my wife thinks I am in the barn but really watching her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 10:52 PM

Talking Photo set with windows wide open

This member has published a photo set where clearly the windows are wide open. Anyone outside would have got a great view!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=1885
Old 07-16-2016, 05:33 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Naked Study Break

My college girlfriend (now wife) would walk around our apartment fully nude. We lived on the bottom floor of a large apartment complex just a few miles from campus so most the tenant where other students.

One day I came home and there she was, laying on the floor with her pillow and blanket, nude, spread eagle with her firm brown ass towards the patio window and a book in her hand. I could only wonder who walked by that day as our apartment patio was also a few yards away from the pool. I did notice that the lawn care guy had a smile on his face when I walked back outside to retrieve my camera so I put two and two together.

I came back in the house and took several photos and some has since been circulated so I don't mind sharing the most popular one here with you guys and gals.
Attached Thumbnails
College 1.jpg  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:15 PM

Thanked 24,007 Times in 1,310 Posts

Couple years back my wife and i helped my her sister with some home repair stuff. We had dinner plans after so my wife left ahead of me to get ready, i stayed to pack up the tools. We said our goodbyes, she said she was going to shower and meet us at the restaurant. I pulled about half way down the driveway, turned off the car and walked back to the house. It's a wooded lot, long driveway, dark and the house was lit up.

I could see easily into the house and the bathroom but didn't see her. I waited and waited, my heart racing. Finally she came into view completely naked. I stood and watched for as long as i could. Watcher her shower, dry off and start dressing.

I had a little explaining to do when i got home as to what took me so long (um, needed to stop for gas?) but it was well worth it!
Old 08-25-2016, 11:42 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Hotel Window Show

I posted before regarding my wife but here's one of her most recent and boldest events.

Sunday morning the wife and I were staying at a hotel located in a busy downtown area in New England. We both knew from the days before that if the curtains to the room where open, those in the apartment buildings, office buildings and on the adjacent parking lot had direct views into several of the rooms (including ours).

That morning we were slow to get out of bed so I decided to open the curtains to let the sun. Wife had went to shower while I was packing up our clothing. Not sure how much time had passed but I went back to the window and a few landscaping crews were parked on the venue below and some guys where on the balcony of the apartment that faced our room. My wife comes out of the bathroom, still damp from her shower, wearing a long shirt with no panties or a bra and holding a bottle of baby oil. She walks over to the window and just starts to look out. She's totally exposed with her shirt fully open and no underwear in site. She turns to face me and I watch as the shirt hits the floor. She standing there fully nude in front of this window open to the world.

I fumbled with my phone and tried to discretely get a video and I think she knew my intentions. She place one foot on a footrest (Captain Morgan pose) and begins slowly applying baby oil right there in full view of landscapers and the guys. Her body became shinny as she took her time and stroked every inch of her frame with special emphasis being taken to her inner thighs and ass. She would bend over as if she was inspecting things all the while holding a normal conversation. She looked towards the window several times before she slowly and I mean very slowly put on her favorite black laced underwear and dress.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:17 PM

I don't know if this counts exactly, but I posted a picture of my wife changing in a tent with all of the flaps wide open. People did see her too

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=200511

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s