uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2024, 01:27 PM

Thanked 1,041,139 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default Being NUDE with anybody depends on the Person!

My wife and I have been a few places that we were with friends or neighbors, then had the chance to go on an Adult Cruise with my wife's cousin and her hubby! They have went a few times before and had asked Us, but we had always made excuses and never went but have later heard of their exciting adventures!
It seemed like my wife's cousin broke Us on more of the info about these Cruise and what to expect, then we were told it was for Adult's Only!
The more we heard from my wife's cousin, the more that made me wanna go since she is Busty in her clothing and I would just love seeing her showing those charms on the Tanning deck that they told Us about so you could get a nice all over Tan before stopping off at the Clothing optional Beaches!
While hearing more about what they had done before on these Adult adventures, I got the thought that they were just like Us with being open minded and wanted to add more Spice to their life by sharing some of the pleasures!
I never know what to expect from my wife talking after she had a few drinks and her cousin was the same way!
My wife had mentioned that I might get an erection if I seen some busty women ether on the Beach or on the tanning deck! My wife's cousin said that wasn't any problem at all and it happens lots of times and the people just ignore it or they can take some type of action?
After telling my wife if that's the only reason why we don't go, my wife's cousin said she'll take care of it as long as it was Ok with my wife? So then my wife agreed to it and made a deal that she'll do the same for her cousin's hubby in return!~
But for my 1st time going on they all went up to the tanning deck before me, I was a bit nervous!
On the deck I seen plenty of women either all Nude or Topless, then I spotted my wife and her cousin & hubby!
They were all Nude with the cousin's hubby sitting between the wife's, I took plenty of time to see and enjoy my wife's cousin showing her Busty beauty and trimmed Beaver off as well as my wife doing the same!
What amazed me was the cousin's hubby was looking at both wife's and he was as limp as normal~
Maybe it was just my mindset of being too over impressed by finally seeing my wife's cousin showing her tits and more then I Dreamed about? But I got a nice erection and told them I'll have to excuse myself, going back to our room. I had a knock on the door a short time later and it was my wife's cousin checking Up on me.
She took he robe off and did the same for me, asking if I wanted to enjoy some SEX on the bed? When I told her my wife might be back soon, she said my wife is with her hubby in their room and enjoying SEX too!
So all I can say is it might just depend on the individual person, cause you can be Shy or outgoing!
My wife told me that she been to Nudist Resorts in her early days because her GF's parents were Nudist along with most of their family members too! I heard plenty of stuff and seen pics from what that GF's mom had taken at their Cottage at the Lake!
At many of these places they might have a BAR and they also have people there that start up games to play and keep the action going! Having my wife get Up on the BAR counter all Nude and the BAR Tender pouring shots in her Private places, then asking others to come Up and enjoy a body shot was real exciting for her and Me too just watching!
I hope this helps some out with what to think about and if they have the same interest?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 02:47 PM

Thanked 2,696 Times in 398 Posts

Two types of places/events have, so far, been described.
- 1michael's "Adult Cruise" seems to be open to swinging and eroticised nudity.
- most other people have described genuine naturist/nudist resorts which are affiliated to AANR, BN or INF, where the nudity is not sexualised - and if that is what you are expecting/hoping for then you will be disappointed.

The problems arise when people go to the wrong place with the wrong expectations or behaviour. eg sexualised nudity or swinging behaviour in public at genuine naturist/nudist places will get you thrown out.

How do you tell the difference beforehand? It will be genuinely naturist/nudist if is affiliated with AANR, BN or INF; or if it is "family friendly" and children are welcome.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 04:00 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
My wife and I . . . go on an Adult Cruise with my wife's cousin and her hubby!

I hope this helps some out with what to think about and if they have the same interest?
We read your story of your exploits on an Adults Only cruise. We assume that your involuntary erection leading to a wife swapping sexual event was part of a previously agreed arrangement with your wife and cousin.

While this thread is "Advice for First Time Nudists", we hope that anyone contemplating participation in social nudity doesn't get the wrong idea as to what nudist facilities are about. We don't mean to get preachy here, but really don't want potential new nudists to get the wrong impression of what wholesome social nudity is like. In our case, the rare unwanted erection is dealt with by a change in stimulius: covering with a towel and a distracting activity, such as playing cards or reading a magazine.

Nudists, like everyone else, enjoy watching people and like to be noticed and themselves found to be attractive. That is part of social interaction. Getting sexual pleasure from seeing others or being seen is usually reserved for facilities designed for more sexually charged activities.

Sexual encounters do happen on nude cruises and nudist resorts; and they also happen at Disney World or the local supermarket. Nudists are not against sexuality but recognize that there are appropriate times and places to experience it. We engage in sexual activity at a nude facility with the same levels of public discretion and decency as you would in any textile environment. These activities are usually descrete and conducted in private locations.

Nudists are not asexual anymore than the average "textile" person, but they do know how to distinguish sexual nudity from non sexual nudity. They believe that simple nudity does NOT equal sex and do not confuse the presence of a nude person as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual behavior. Over the long term, living nude is probably no more sexual than the textile lifestyle. It is believed that most textile people tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they do not experience nudity in everyday situations and only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex.

Once again, sorry to sound preachy or "holier than thou", but as lifelong nudists we wanted to point out that even though we have had our own sexual exploits over the years, our clothsfree lifestyle has been mostly wholesome and no different than that of any other textile family. As my wife likes to say: Its like "Father Knows Best" except everyone is nude.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 07:29 PM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmaxx2525 View Post

My wife is reluctant to go because she is afraid seeing mutual friends naked would make things weird going forward. We are very comfortable with this couple, however, and this would be strictly platonic plans.

Quote:
Has anyone had friendships affected positively or negatively by seeing/being around one another nude?
Quote:
Any thoughts on how I can make my wife more comfortable? Again, it's not the nudity aspect, but the nude with friends aspect.
I've not been to a resort, but I have gone many times to a nude beach nearby with my wife and her girlfriends. We were nervous the first time we went alone, for sure. It is a vulnerable position to be in, and if someone says the first time they did something like this that they were not a little nervous, they are not telling the truth. Every single person we took with us was as nervous or more nervous than we were the first time. Everyone relaxed and enjoyed themselves in the end.

Can seeing mutual friends naked be weird going forward...absolutely. But only if both of you make it that way. You say strictly platonic, and if that also means no other sexual motives, then I think you will be fine. If you have some other reason and you're just saying the platonic part, maybe this isn't a good idea for you.

Also, how well do you really know this couple? Are they asking to go with you because you've talked about the hot springs, and they think you're the couple to help guide them? If so, maybe you need to set that straight.

How devastated would you be if you stopped being friends/cut ties after your trip? If the answer is completely devastated, why chance it? Say no thank you, and don't look back.

I'm not calling you out, but is it really your wife that is uncomfortable. You shared why you're nervous, and it honestly seems like that is the real reason. If that is it... only you can answer how weird it could be and if you can get over it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2024, 08:43 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 90 Posts

My wife, myself, and other couple decided to go to a nude beach together.......first time for all of us.
My wife wasn't real crazy about the idea about being nude around other people, but gave in and she would go but was only going to take her top off.

It was a hot day when we got to the beach....we set up an umbrella and some beach towels. I was pretty warm and quickly stripped down and went out for a swim. Next thing I see is my totally naked wife and my friend heading out
into the water towards me.

I guess it didn't take long for her to lose her inhibitions about going naked around a bunch of people.
Once she saw everyone else she decided she would just blend into the crowd.
Now we boat, fish, and swim naked often and go to the nude beach several times a year.

Seems once you break the ice, it's no big deal after that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2024, 10:30 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushman1 View Post
Once she saw everyone else she decided she would just blend into the crowd.
Seems once you break the ice, it's no big deal after that.
It's a common outcome.

My wife was no exception - even though she wasn't too keen on being see naked on her very first visit to a nudist resort.
Once she walked into the pool area, tightly wrapped in her towel, and saw that everyone there was naked, she started to feel "self-conscious about being self-conscious." But it was really when people there started interacting with her that a "switch" went off. They didn't show any shyness about being naked in front of her while chatting, and she felt she should "level with them" and "blend in." We'd started a conversation with a friendly naked couple by the pool when my wife just turned towards a lounge chair behind us, tossed her towel on it; and resumed the conversation completely naked in front of them. By the end of the day she'd almost forgotten she'd stayed naked the rest of the day.

When everyone is nude, it's hard to resist joining in.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Has anyone had friendships affected positively or negatively by seeing/being around one another nude?
One example that comes to mind, is when a female friend (I'm male) I'd known for years visited me at a festival. We went to the on-site beach for a swim and I got naked just like always, and just like maybe 80-90% of the others there but my friend wore a one piece swim suit. So it was CFNM rather than her being naked too, but anyway the friendship wasn't negatively affected in any way. We have deeper conversations since that event and are more open towards each other, but everyone's experience will be different of course.

In your situation I'd first make sure that it's a non sexual resort and if so, go for it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 07:22 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginus View Post
One example that comes to mind, is when a female friend (I'm male) I'd known for years visited me at a festival. We went to the on-site beach for a swim and I got naked just like always, and just like maybe 80-90% of the others there but my friend wore a one piece swim suit. So it was CFNM rather than her being naked too, but anyway the friendship wasn't negatively affected in any way. We have deeper conversations since that event and are more open towards each other, but everyone's experience will be different of course.

In your situation I'd first make sure that it's a non sexual resort and if so, go for it.
That's why bikinis are best. Far more likely for at least topless when all around are nude if the options there.

My wife has got her tits out in front of male friends before, before I knew her. Their relationship is fine. One of them mentions it every now and again. My wife pretends to be shocked. No issues, just a bit if fun.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:04 PM

Thanked 2,227 Times in 162 Posts
Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
We read your story of your exploits on an Adults Only cruise. We assume that your involuntary erection leading to a wife swapping sexual event was part of a previously agreed arrangement with your wife and cousin............................................ .......
Nicely said!
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022