uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-02-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
I'm glad to see you went back to this story.

I'm anxious to see who Alexa's first victim is on the main roster.

Is a post draft story? Is she going to be exclusive to Smackdown?

It'd be cool to see Alexa expose Nikki Bella's big fake tits. But that'll only work after SummerSlam.
Nattie was briefly a face in between Survivor Series and TLC. Plus the WWE does enjoy humiliating her.
And you'll probably want Alexa to go after Naomi's big ass before she's revealed as La Luchadora.
I think Becky Lynch would be a good choice too but Alexa should work her way up to the SDL Women's Champion.
I meant to put a date at the start of this whole thing but it's technically pre-draft with no draft happening so she'll have the whole roster to pick from. And for some foreshadowing, managers aren't off limits either!
Old 01-02-2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidaneix View Post
managers aren't off limits either!
Ah. Lana and Maryse? Sounds like fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2017, 11:46 AM

Default Renee ?

Awesome what about Renee ?
Old 01-16-2017, 05:09 AM

Monday Night Raw

A graphic airs announcing that Kelly Kelly will return next week, being re-introduced by her friend, Maryse.

Natalya makes her way down to the ring in her black and white catsuit. She stretches in the ring getting ready for her opponent. Alexa Bliss' music hits and she makes her way onto the ramp, wearing a “little miss Bliss” t-shirt and her usual tight black trunks, showing off her thick ass and thighs.

Alexa: Well, well, well Nattie. Look what the cats dragged in. You're the old hag they sent me out here to face? Does that fat ass of your's still fart all the time, Nattie? Your career is a joke and I'm about to prove it. But Stephanie McMahon had a little chat with me in the back before I came out here. She wanted me to tell you that there was a change to our match. It's no longer a regular singles match, but rather a bra & panties match. So not only am I going to beat you Nattie, but I'm going to completely humiliate you and revealing that flabby, cellulite filled ass of your's to this whole crowd. And they can get a nice look at those big, fake titties of your's too while they're at it!

Alexa slams down the mic and slowly walks to the ring, stepping through the ropes and taunting Nattie.

Natalya vs Alexa Bliss – Bra & Panties match

Nattie and Alexa lock up and Nattie immediately shoves Alexa onto her back. Nattie mounts Alexa and delivers a few punches before Alexa grabs her by the throat and pushes her off. Alexa runs and dropkicks Nattie in the face as she gets up. Bliss grabs Natalya by the hair and slams her face into the turnbuckle.

Alexa: Let's give you a little makeover Nattie! C'mon, eat the turnbuckle!”

Alexa slams Nattie's face into the turnbukle over and over again, causing her to moan with each slam. Alexa grinds Natalya's face against the turnbuckle pad with one hand while getting a quick smack of the voluptuos blonde's ass in. You hear a muffled “ouch” as Nattie's ass jiggles from the spank. Alexa turns Natalya around, takes her by the hair and swings her to the other side of the ring, making her land on her stomach. Bliss walks over and stands on Nattie's back with one foot on the back of her head and the other on the Canadian's large ass. Alexa plays to the crowd, even bowing, while still keeping her victim in position. Alexa stands over Natalya and begins to start unzipping her body suit, only for Nattie to roll over and push Bliss away with her feet. Nattie gets up and charges at Bliss, clotheslining her. She takes Bliss by the pigtails and sends her face-first into the floor. Alexa tries to crawl away but Nattie grabs her by the legs and drags her back.

Natalya: Where do you think you're going? You wanted to play? Let's play!

Nattie takes Bliss by the legs and catapalts her into the corner before running and splashing her into the seated position. Nattie slowly feels up her legs, rubbing her ass before running into the corner, going hip first into Alexa's face. Nattie gives Alexa a humiliating stinkface, gyrating left and right across her face.

Natalya: Oh yeah Alexa, you like me now? Are you having fun?

Nattie steps forward and alley oops Bliss out of the corner. She sets her sights on Alexa's top and begins pulling it overhead. Alexa squirms and manages to wriggle free, rolling out of the ring. Nattie runs out and follows here, chasing Bliss around the ring. Alexa gets back into the ring and then stomps Natalya as she tries to get in. Bliss takes Nattie by the hair d****s her neck over the second rope. Alexa takes her powerful thing and hangs it over Natalya's head, choking her on the ropes. Nattie coughs and gags as Alexa mocks her. Bliss finally lets going and drags Nattie to the center of the ring for a suplex. Nattie groans in pain as she rolls over on her stomach. Alexa stands over Nattie's body as she gets to all fours and jumps, slamming her pelvis down onto Natalya's back. Alexa gets comfortable, sitting on Nattie's back and locks her in a camel clutch. She wipes the hair out of Nattie's face to show the whole world her humiliating position.

Alexa: Aww let's let everybody see that pretty face! You wanted to play, Nattie? Well you're my little toy now!

Alexa pulls back on Nattie's neck, causing her involuntarily moan each time Alexa pulls.

Alexa: You know Nattie, this moans just make it extra humiliating for you. Might have to change your name to Alexa's b*tch if this keeps up!

Alexa slams Nattie's face into the mat before taking her by the hair and grinding her face into the it. Bliss takes the zipper on Nattie's catsuit and pulls it halfway down to right before her ass. She then pulls Nattie's upper body out of the catsuit, revealing Nattie in just a tan bra, her DD breasts on display. Nattie wakes up and realizes her predicament. She didn't want anyone seeing her breasts or ass, she only even got the fake breasts to assure she'd make it to WWE. Nattie screams as she wriggles free, her breasts bouncing as she crawls away. Natalya decides to continue with the catsuit hanging by her waist, still covering her lower half. Alexa runs at Nattie but walks right into a spinebuster. Natalya begins mounting the much smaller vixen and choking her.

Natalya: You wanna see my tits so bad Alexa, huh? Well how about I give you a little personal tour!

Nattie smothers Alexa's face between her breasts, engulfing Alexa's whole head in the cleavage of her bra. Nattie sits up and Alexa gasps for air. As Alexa is gasping, Nattie grabs Alexa's top and pulls it up over her head, revealing Bliss' black push-up bra. Alexa rolls across the ring, covering her chest as she looks up at Nattie with rage. Bliss tries to take a swing but Nattie ducks and grabs her legs. She puts Bliss in the sharpshooter as Alexa begs and pleads, even tapping out to no avail. Alexa screams out in pain as Nattie apples even more pressure, knocking Bliss out. Nattie smiles as she finally lets go. She rolls Alexa onto her back and plays up to the crowd.

Nattie: Who here wants to see Alexa's ass?

The crowd goes wild as Nattie smirks and begins lowering Alexa's trunks on her body. Alexa wakes up as her trunks are around her knees and boots Nattie in the face with both feet. Alexa scoots into the corner and pulls them back up while also pulling something out of the turnbuckle pad. Nattie walks back over and grabs her by the hair but Bliss hits Nattie in the face with brass knuckles! Nattie hits the floor hard, her breasts still jiggling seconds after falling. Bliss has a sinister look on her face as she rolls Neidhart onto her stomach and begins pulling down the catsuit. She gets the catsuit past Nattie's large ass, now just being covered by a tan thong. Alexa can't help but give it a hard spank, causing Nattie's fat ass to jiggle. Alexa finally pulls the entire catsuit off, winning the match.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Alexa poses, holding Nattie's catsuit in one hand while she's planted her foot on Nattie's big right ass cheek. Bliss mockingly kicks it, causing the fat cheeks to shake. Alexa gets a knocked out Nattie onto her knees puts her ass next to her face.

Alexa: I think it's about time we wake this b*tch up! Remember when you gave me that stinkface? Well my turn, skank!

Alexa takes Nattie by the hair and forces her head right into her ass. Alexa laughs and poses as she grinds Nattie's face against her perfect firm ass. She even makes Nattie 'pucker up' forcing her to kiss each one of Bliss' cheeks. Nattie begins to wake up and can't believe that she's been stripped to her bra and panties. She screams and realizes that her hands aren't even big enough to hide everything. As this happens, Alexa kicks her in the gut and gives her a DDT. As Alexa sits up, she gives yet another smack to Natalya's ass, this time leaving a red handprint on her left cheek. Bliss rolls Nattie onto her back and stands on her stomach before climbing to the top rope. She hits Twisted Bliss, completely knocking Nattie out. Bliss smirks as she sees Natalya, totally unresponsive.

Alexa: Let's see this big tits you paid all this money for!

Alexa immediately goes for Nattie's bra, unclasping it. She slowly removes it, as Natalya's massive breasts fall into place. Bliss swings it around before dropping it in the middle of the ring. She then grabs Nattie's thong and quickly pulls it down her thick thighs and legs, leaving Nattie entirely nude! Alexa grabs a microphone and gets Nattie on her knees, holding her by the hair with one hand and holding the mic with the other. Nattie's pussy and massive breasts are on display for some fans, while other lucky fans get a look at her big bare ass.

Alexa: So was this a great debut or what? But now is not the time to rest. Ya see, earlier in the show I saw something that made me sick. Sicker than I bet poor Nattie will feel when she wakes up. I saw an ad that Kelly Kelly was coming back next week, and being accompanied by Maryse no less! I thought we were past talentless skanks invading this company. I used to watch WWE from home and just want to get my hands on those two little barbie dolls so bad. Before I was even a wrestler I knew I could humiliate them. And to think they've both won the Divas Championship, Maryse even winning it twice. Maryse, all that tells me is that you can suck a cock better than Kelly, hon. You two are the reason that poor Nattie here had to get her big fake tits, in hopes of being hot enough to compete with trash like Smelly Kelly. I've been itching to beat up you two bimbos for years now, so I'm going to issue a challenge for next week. I want both of you in a NO DQ handicap match. And I'll tell you what, to dumb it down for you guys, we'll start in our bikinis. To win, you just have to pin me or I have to pin each of you. And the caveat, the loser, or losers in your case, has to be the winner's servant for a week! Let's just say that what I've done to poor Nattie here doesn't even compare to what I plan to be doing to you bimbos! See ya next week!

Alexa smiles as she tosses Nattie to the mat by her hair. Alexa takes Natalya's bra, balls it up and stuffs it right in her mouth. She mocks Nattie again before stepping on her stomach, walking over her and leaving the ring. A few minutes later, Nattie awakens, choking on her own bra, with drooling running down her mouth as she panics. She quickly bolts out of the ring, trying to cover her pussy with one hand and tits with the other, sprinting down the aisle without even bothering to remove her own bra gag.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 12:23 AM

Monday Night Raw

Maryse & Kelly Kelly vs Alexa Bliss – Bikini Match

Maryse makes her way down to the ring first, wearing a blue bikini, with her hair up in a high ponytail, showing off her massive breasts and big ass. Kelly Kelly comes out next in a multi-colored bikini (like this: http://i.imgur.com/qYVeMu1.png) with a very skimpy pair of bikini bottoms, also wearing her hair in a high ponytail. Lastly, Alexa Bliss comes out in a blue and black bikini, showing off her thick ass and thighs. Kelly runs at Alexa first but Alexa immediately grabs her by the hair and tosses her to the ground. Maryse runs at her next but Alexa boots her in the stomach and knocks her over. Alexa aggressively takes Maryse by the ponytail and dumps her out of the ring, sending her right on her head. Alexa follows Maryse out and picks her up. She takes Maryse by her bottoms, giving her a wedgie and tossing her into the timekeeper's area. Alexa heads back into the ring, just in time to knee Kelly Kelly in the face as she gets up. Bliss picks up the perky blonde by the hair and bodyslams her to the mat. Alexa smirks as she puts one foot on Kelly's belly and walks over her, iliciting and audible groan from Kelly. Alexa kicks Kelly in the side, rolling her over before mounting her back. She takes two handfuls of the blonde's hair and grinds her face back and forth across the mat. Bliss pulls Kelly's hair up, showing off her face to the camera.

Alexa: Aww, isn't Kelly so pretty when she's getting her ass kicked? Smile for the camera Kelly!

Alexa fishooks Kelly's mouth, forcing her to 'smile' for the camera while she screams in pain. Bliss pulls Kelly up by the hair and immediately body slams her back down. Alexa mockingly kicks Kelly in the chest, making her breasts jiggle. As Maryse begins to get up, Alexa rolls Kelly out of the ring, pinching and groping her ass as she dumps her out like a piece of trash. Maryse rolls into the ring and Alexa immediately kicks her in the ribs. Maryse moans in pain as Alexa seems to get enjoyment from it. Bliss takes Maryse by two handfuls of hair and d****s her neck on the middle rope, choking her. Alexa turns around and puts her ass on the back of Maryse's head, using it to choke her on the ropes. Maryse coughs and gags before Alexa finally lets up and Maryse falls onto her back.

Alexa: You seem a little gassed Maryse! Maybe lay off the chips and hit the gym occasionally!

Alexa laughs, mockingly slapping Maryse on the belly. Bliss puts her foot on Maryse's stomach and then shifts all of her weight onto that foot, stepping over the French Canadian and illicting another moan from her. Maryse rolls onto her stomach and begins trying to crawl away, amusing Alexa. Bliss grabs Maryse by the top of her bikini bottoms and drags her back.

Alexa: Get your fat ass back here!

Bliss takes Maryse's bottoms and yanks them up, giving Maryse a massive wedgie and showing off nearly all of her tan ass. Alexa spits on her hand and 'shines' up Maryse's large posterior before delivering a thunderous smack to her left ass cheek. Maryse's flesh ripples as her ass has already slightly developed a red tint. Before Maryse can even regain her composure, Alexa raises her hand and delivers another hard spank, this time to Maryse's right cheek. Maryse moans in pain as Alexa begins speeding it up, quickly alternating between Maryse's gyrating cheeks. Alexa moves her hand down to Maryse's thighs, giving them a few hard smacks as well, laughing as she notices them gyrate. Maryse kicks her legs up and down and manages to catch Bliss with one. Maryse gets to her feet and charges at Alexa, only for Alexa to grab her by the throat, stopping her in her tracks.

Alexa: Who do you think you are? Did I say I was done spanking you?

Alexa watches Maryse gag and struggle before letting go but grabbing the front of Maryse's bikini top. She positions her leg behind Maryse's, tripping her and ripping Maryse's bikini right off, revealing her massive DD breasts to the entire crowd. Maryse hits the ground and screams as her bare breasts bounce around. Maryse had posed nude before but she's ten years older now and being stripped against her will was just too humiliating. Maryse goes to cover her boobs but Alexa quickly stands over Maryse and pins her arms down by her side by standing on her wrists. Alexa looks down and laughs as Maryse squirms, meremly making her massive tits jiggle back and forth. Alexa picks up Maryse by her hair and DDTs her to the ground as Kelly Kelly slowly begins crawling back into the ring. Alexa rubs her hands together and kicks Kelly in the ribs as she's on all fours, getting a big scream out of Kelly. Alexa drags Kelly over to the corner and sits her down against the turnbuckle.

Alexa: You love sticking your flabby ass in people's faces, Kelly? Let's see how you like eating some real ass!

Alexa mocks Kelly before giving herself a wedgie and turns around. She slowly backs up before her thick muscular ass is inches away from Kelly's face. Alexa twerks, smacking her ass right into Kelly's face, over and over again, knocking Kelly's face back as the crowd cheers and laughs. Alexa then transitions to a full stinkface, rubbing her ass back and forth across Kelly's humiliated face. Alexa keeps Kelly's face between her cheeks and holds herself there, pumping up the crowd.

Alexa: I guess all those people online saying “Kelly Kelly sucks ass in the ring” weren't exactly wrong! Hope it tastes good Smelly Kelly!

Alexa finally steps forward and Kelly begins gasping for air and rubbing her face as she coughs and gags. Alexa has a devious look on her face as she grabs Kelly by the hair and makes her crawl to the center of the ring. Alexa holds Kelly under the chin and mocks her.

Alexa: Not so funny when it's your face being stuffed up another ass, is it Kelly? Just be thankful I'm not Rikishi or this pretty little face of your's may never look the same!

Alexa gets down to one knee and bends Kelly Kelly over it. She grabs Kelly's bikini bottoms and slowly lowers them down past Kelly's ass and down her long tanned legs and lets them drop around her ankles while Kelly kicks and squirms. Kelly tries to cover her pussy and ass up but she's at the complete mercy of Bliss. Alexa gropes and plays with Kelly's ass before delivering a hard spank to her left cheek.

Alexa: Damn Kelly, this ass definitely wasn't this fat during your first run. Look at all that jiggle!

Enjoy the sounds of Kelly's moaning, Alexa grabs a handful of her hair with one hand and begins spanking her with the other, alternating between cheeks until both are bright red. Alexa savors Kelly's humiliation before Maryse attacks her from behind. Maryse mounts Alexa and delivers strike after strike to Alexa's head. Alexa escapes and crawls into the corner while Maryse checks on Kelly. Maryse helps Kelly to her feet and they both begin walking towards Bliss, looking forward to getting their revenge. As they step closer, the lights go out. When they turn back on, Layla & Michelle McCool are standing behind Mayse & Kelly. They both strike at the same time, sending two blonde bimbos to the mat. Alexa begins laughing uncontrollably as she gets to her feet. Layla takes Kelly by the hair and gets her on her knees in front of Alexa while McCool does the same with Maryse.

Alexa: You two bird brains actually thought I wouldn't have a back up plan? You see I'm not the only one that loves putting dumb bimbos like you two in their places. Laycool, as you should know Kelly, specialize in that. And they were practically salivating when I told them that they could get their hands on you two tonight. So Layla, Michelle, let's finish these two wh*r*s off!

Layla gets Kelly to her feet, while getting a quick grope of both Kelly's breasts as she lifts her. Michelle puts Maryse's head between her thighs and lifts her up, nailing the faithbreaker. Layla spins Kelly around and hits the Layout neckbreaker, putting Kelly to sleep. Alexa drags Kelly on top of Maryse, putting them in the 69 position. Alexa puts her foot on Kelly's back and the referee makes the three count while Layla & Michelle take pictures.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Bliss snaps her fingers and Layla picks up Kelly over her shoulder, showing her bare ass off to the world. Michelle does the same thing with Maryse but gives her bikini bottoms a massive wedgie and even tucks the wedgie between Maryse's fat ass cheeks. Alexa walks over, getting one last quick smack on each of their posteriors.

Alexa: And as our agreement from last week states, you two barbie dolls are now my sevents for a whole week. Let's go ladies, these two are going to have some work to do! And I'll be sure to show all you lucky fans the highlights this week on Smackdown!

Alexa walks in the middle as Michelle and Layla carry off Kelly and Maryse, making sure to show off their asses to the fans as they go up the ramp.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 11:57 AM

man, this is great. can't wait for the next episode..!
Old 04-16-2017, 10:05 PM

Smackdown

Alexa Bliss comes down to the ring in her “Little Miss Bliss” top and her red and white ring trunks, showing off a great amount of ass cheek and showing off her big thighs. Alexa has a microphone and a huge smile on her face. She enters the ring and addresses the crowd.

Alexa: Last week, I completely and utterly humiliated two of the biggest bimbos in the history of pro wrestling. I made Maryse and Kelly Kelly look like the pathetic tramps they are. And as I'm sure you all remember, the stipulation of the match was that the losers had to be the servents of the winner. So over the last couple days, myself and Laycool have had Kelly and Maryse over my house for a little fun. Since both of them were so useless, they couldn't do much around the house for me, but we made sure to give them the kind of humiliation that I think everyone here will enjoy! I was nice enough to also bring WWE's camera crew so that all of you could see this in crystal clear HD. But before I show you, I think we need to bring the bimbos out to the ring to experience it again. So Layla, Michelle, time to bring'em out!

Laycool's music hits and Layla and Michelle come out smirking as they're holding long leashes. From behind them come Maryse and Kelly Kelly, both on their hands and knees with the leashes around their neck. Kelly's leash is being held by Layla and Kelly is merely in her black bra and panties. Michelle has the leash around Maryse's neck and Maryse is wearing a black pair of bra and panties that are a few sizes too small, just barely containing her massive breasts. With each crawl from Maryse, her big tits wobble back and forth. Layla and Michelle walk Kelly and Maryse to the ring and toss them in. Maryse and Kelly both sit on each side of Alexa, on their knees, as Alexa smirks and pats their heads.

Alexa: Now that the gang's all here, let's roll the footage!

We start with the WWE camera crew showing up to Alexa' door. Alexa lets them in and immediately brings them to the kitchen where Kelly Kelly is in just a white bra and thong, being forced by Michelle to wash a bunch of dirty dishes. Michelle keeps mockingly splashing Kelly's chest with the water and pulling on her hair.

Michelle: C'mon Smelly Kelly, there's gotta be something you can do right! Since you can't seem to do it with your hands, let's see if you can clean them with your face!

Michelle takes a dirty plate that has BBQ sauce and scraps of food left on it and puts it on the counter. She takes Kelly by the hair and after some protest from Kelly, rubs her face against the plate, back and forth, getting each side of Kelly's pretty face dirty. Alexa sneaks over and gives a smack on Kelly's unprotected ass, illiciting and a laugh from Michelle and herself. Alexa then walks towards the bathroom, where Layla is berating Maryse. Maryse is dressed in a skimpy french maid outfit and Layla is making her clean the entire bathroom. Layla mockingly knocks Maryse's breasts together from inside the top before yelling at her some more.

Layla: You missed a spot again! Right on the toilet bowl! You might be more clueless than Smelly Kelly!

Maryse bends over, right above the toilet but can't seem to find what Layla was talking about. Layla takes Maryse by the hair and dunks her face right into the toilet bowl and flushes, giving Maryse a swirlie. Alexa lifts up Maryse's skirt and spanks her while she's being dunked in the toilet water, smacking her so hard the fourth time that it leaves a red handprint on Maryse's left ass cheek. Layla finally lets her up and they laugh as they drag Maryse into the living room where Michelle is waiting with Kelly. Layla and Alexa strip off Maryse's maid outfit, leaving her in just a black undersized bra and a black thong. They drag her over to a treadmill and begin strapping her arms to the sides of it while Michelle tosses Kelly onto the coffee table, lying on her stomach.

Alexa: You see Maryse, ever since you came back to WWE we've noticed you've gotten a little...beefy. Just the other day your stamina in the ring with me was pathetic. You were huffing and puffing within seconds. So we're gonna help you. I know how hard it is for someone with such awful work ethic to try and lose weight. It's not like any other obstacle you've had in life, that can be solved by putting a cock between your tits. So we're gonna give you a little workout. Start it up, Lay!

Layla begins turning up the speed of the treadmill, making Maryse have to slowly jog at first. Alexa and Layla laugh as the sweat begins pouring down Maryse within seconds. Alexa then moves over to Kelly, where she takes Kelly by the hair and rubs her face against the table she's lying on.

Alexa: Ya see Kelly, we've found that you're so pathetic and inept, that your new job is to just lie here and be our new coffee table while Maryse gets a workout over here. We'll see if your pathetic skank ass can screw up something as simple as staying still.

Alexa and Michelle sit back on the couch where Alexa pulls out a bottle of wine. She grabs two glasses and pours them each one. But instead of drinking it, they leave the two glasses and open bottle of wine on Kelly's back. After just a few moments, Kelly squirms a little and the wine glasses both fall, spilling all over her back while the bottle spills onto her hair and then falls onto the floor, staining the rug. Alexa is irate as she stands up and swiftly slams her palm on Kelly's left ass cheek.

Alexa: That's a bad girl! We gave you the easiest task in the world and you still maanged to fuck this up. You should be ashamed of how useless you are Kelly!

Michelle begins spanking each of Kelly's ass cheeks while Alexa holds her under the chin.

Alexa: You ruined my rug. My favorite rug! You know what you're gonna do Kelly? You're gonna lick the stain off of it. If there's one thing you might be good at it's licking and sucking, so get on the floor and clean this crap up!

Alexa tips the table over, sending Kelly to the floor. Michelle takes Kelly by the hair and begins rubbing her face into the stain, making Kelly stick out her tongue and actually clean the rug. Meanwhile, Alexa heads back over to the treadmill where she immediately has to plug her nose.

Alexa: Oh god, what's that disgusting smell? I thought Kelly was supposed to be the one that smells like shit but I think I have a new name for you, Maryse. How does Ma-Reeks sound? Because you're over here sweating like a pig.

Alexa and Layla plug their noses as Layla turns up the speed of the treadmill again. Maryse is now fully running, completely covered in sweat and at a point where her tits are jiggling with every stride and her ass is bouncing with every movement. Layla mockingly hands Alexa a can of spray deodorant and begins spraying it all over Maryse, causing her to cough. Bliss reaches over and spanks Maryse's big ass but immediately regrets it as her hand is covered in sweat.

Alexa: God, you're disgusting Ma-Reeks. Is there any part of you that isn't sweating? I'll tell you what, I think I know a way we can air this skank out. Let's untie her.

Layla begins untying Maryse and Alexa immediately puts her foot out, tripping Maryse and sending her chest-first onto the conveyer, which rolls her off. Alexa takes Maryse by the hair and Layla and Michelle grab Kelly and send them out the front door onto the front yard. Michelle comes out with a gym bag that she puts down next to two trees. She pulls out handfuls of rope. Alexa comes over to Maryse and rips her bra right off, revealing her sweat covered breasts. She tries to crawl away, covering her breasts with one arm, as Alexa grabs her underwear and immediately yanks it off. Maryse tries to squirm away but Alexa picks her up by the hair, hits a DDT, knocking her out. Kelly gets her bra ripped off by Michelle and while she tries to cover her chest, Layla sneaks behind her and pulls off her thong. Layla hits a neckbreaker on the grass to Kelly, taking her out. Layla and Michelle stand Kelly and Maryse up against two trees that are next to each other and begin tying them to the trees. Layla and Michelle tie Kelly & Maryse's arms behind their back, their feet together and then wrap the ropes four times around each of their midsections to tie them to the tree. Alexa then gets an evil smirk and pulls out two large ballgags from the duffle bag. Michelle and Layla dump a little water on their heads to wake them up.

Alexa: Since neither one of you bimbos know how to shut up, I'm gonna help you out a little. See, in about an hour, this becomes one of the busiest streets in the neighborhood. And they're all going to get to see you two for what you really are.

Layla holds Kelly's face under her chin, forcing Kelly's mouth open wide enough for Alexa to prop the ballgag in, instantly stretching Kelly's mouth. She goes over and does the same to Maryse, who Michelle forces the mouth open of. Alexa takes a step back and smiles as both blonde bimbos try to struggle and moan into their gags.

Alexa: This is just perfect. My two little lawn ornaments. And you're both making those lovely blow-up doll faces that just fit you so well. Oops, is that splinter in your ass, Kelly? Might wanna be careful with these trees!

Alexa reaches down and yanks a spliter out of Kelly's thigh/ass, causing Kelly ot yelp and drool a bit on herself. Alexa pulls out three lawn chairs and hands two to Michelle and Layla.

Alexa: And now, ladies, we relax and enjoy the fun!

The video speeds up an hour and then shows a busy street with cars backed up for a block, all beeping at tied up and nude Maryse and Kelly. Maryse is stiill covered in sweat and is also drooling all over her own chin which is dripping down onto her breasts. Kelly is drooling as well. Kelly screams as a handful of ants have started climbing on her wine soaked back. She tries to scream but it gets muffled by the gag and she accidentally drools all over her tits. Alexa gets some enjoyment of Kelly squirming around but eventually comes over and clears the ants off her back. People begin getting out of their cars to take pictures of Maryse and Kelly. Some people are familiar with who they are, others are just excited to see two attractive nude women out in public. Alexa allows people to come over and take turns taking selfies with the tied up damsels or just take pictures and videos of them. One woman gets out of her car and immediately walks up to Kelly Kelly.

Woman: I know this wh*r*! Barbie Blank, right?

Alexa: This just got interesting! That's Barbie alright, how do you know her? And what's your name, ma'am?

Candice: My name is Candice, and let's just say that Barbie here has a knack for putting her mouth on married men's cocks! I took my husband to the club two months ago and she blew him in the women's bathroom. I walk in and my husband's cock is in this little sl*t's mouth!

Alexa, Layla and Michelle all jump up at the chance of even more humiliation for Kelly. All three ladies get a good laugh as Kelly begins struggling again.

Alexa: Kelly, is this true?!

Kelly shakes her head no, also trying to say something but it's unrecognizable.

Candice: Oh really b*tch? That's not true? How do you explain this?!

The woman pulls out her phone and opens up a photo of Kelly Kelly on her knees with this woman's husband's cock right in her mouth. The woman even motions over to a video of Kelly sucking away before turning and noticing her being filmed.

Alexa: Cold hard evidence there Smelly Kelly. Looks like you're not just a wh*r*, but a liar too. I'll tell you what Candice, I'm gonna give you this tube of lipstick and I want you to tell the world what you really think of Barbie over here. Use her as your canvas.

Kelly squirms and squirms as the woman comes closer and holds Kelly under the chin with one hand, pushing her head up against the tree. She pulls out the tube of lipstick and writes “wh*r*” across Kelly's forehead. She then runs her hand down Kelly's body and gets to her breasts. She writes “sl*t” on Kelly's left breast and “skank” on her right. Then she moves down to Kelly's torso where she writes “COCKSUCKER” as big as possible. Kelly struggles back and forth, making her vandalized tits shake with each motion and she continues to moan through her ballgag.

Candice: Well I guess I can't say I'm shocked to see her with a ball in her mouth. Let's just take a few photos of this 'beauty' for my loving husband to see.

The woman takes multiple pictures of Kelly from different angles and even gets a few closeups of her face/tits and pussy before leaving.

As Alexa, Michelle and Layla are laughing at Kelly's added humiliation, a man walking by instantly recognizes Maryse and comes over.

Man: Maryse? No way! That's my sl*tty ex girlfriend!

Alexa, Michelle & Layla's jaw drop at the revalation.

Alexa: You dated this bimbo? I'm so sorry for you. Do you have any stories about Maryse that we could hear?

Man: Oh plenty. First off, my name is Bob and I dated Maryse years ago, before she met The Miz. I bought her dinner, took her to the movies, bought her flowers and did all this great stuff for her. But all she'd do is whine and complain, kind of how she sounds now. It was never good enough for Maryse. And the sex wasn't even good. But Maryse is definitely a dirty girl, she loved it when I'd fuck her in the ass, spank her and pull her hair at all once. Isn't that right hunny?

The evil trio of divas couldn't help but laugh as Maryse squirms back and forth, trying to yell at her ex boyfriend. Unfortunately for Maryse, this caused her large tits to bob back and forth.

Bob: Oh and to make matters worse, she didn't even have those tits when we dated. She got them later. She was definitely in better shape back then too. But back to my story, Maryse was so unappreciative of all the things I did that I dumped her ass. And she didn't take it well, so she started spreading rumors to all her friends and then to my friends. Claiming I banged everything that walked, constantly cheated on her and never did anything for her. And that somehow spread to my family. And suddenly I look like a terrible person, when you're really the terrible person.

Layla: Wow Maryse! We knew you were a b*tch but we didn't know you were that big of a b*tch! We're glad we can be of assistance here. Any kind of revenge you'd like to get on her? She's all yours!

Layla comes over to Maryse and mockingly flips Maryse's nipples, causing Maryse to wince as her nipples become entirely erect.

Bob: Just a little photoshoot. I want to send a few pics to my friends and her old friends to prove everyone that she's not who they think she is. And I'd love it if you ladies could join too. Feel free to have some fun with Maryse.

Maryse's eyes widen as Alexa, Layla and Michelle walk over. Alexa grabs Maryse's hair and pulls, while Layla gropes Maryse's ass and Michelle stands right next to her, pointing and laugh. Bob pulls out his phone and takes multiple photos. Alexa grabs Maryse under the chin, making her look at the camera as Bob continues taking them. Bob instantly texts the pictures out and even uploads them on Instagram, tagging Maryse in them. The women all laugh as Bob leaves and Maryse is trying to yell at them.

Back in the ring, Alexa & Laycool can't control their laughter as Kelly and Maryse hang their heads in shame, both of their faces entirely red with humiliation.

Alexa: And we even left them out there a few more hours after! Cars were honking and so many pictures were taken! I'm sure if you've been on social media this week you've been able to catch at least one photo of these bimbos with their tits out. But enough about that day, you two are going to have a little match tonight...against each other. I'm not sure if you noticed but there's a small pool over by the entrance ramp, entirely filled with baby oil. So Layla and Michelle are going to grease you two up and you're going to face each other in the oil. The winner continues to be my servant until the end of next week's Raw. The loser...is fired!

Alexa laughs as Maryse and Kelly each get shoved out of the ring by Laycool. Layla and Michelle follow them out and grab them by the hair, dragging them up the entrance ramp to the pool while Alexa follows behind. They get to the pool and Alexa has a bottle of baby oil. She walks over to Michelle first, who is holding Maryse by her hair. Alexa mockingly squirts the oil onto Maryse's breasts, pretending like she's cumming on her. All three of them laugh as Alexa begins squirting Maryse some more and rubbing her body a bit. She then comes over to Kelly Kelly and does the same, squirting the baby oil on her and rubbing it in, even spanking Kelly's firm ass a couple times.

Alexa: Alright ladies, the rules are simple. The first bimbo to strip their opponent of their bra and panties and pin them for a three count wins. The loser is fired!

Michelle and Layla make Kelly and Maryse enter the pool and put them on their knees on opposite sides. Alexa calls for the bell.

Maryse vs Kelly Kelly – Oil wrestling match

Maryse and Kelly hesitantly look at each other before both diving forward. They both meet on their knees and their breasts collide with each other, Maryse's jiggling much more than Kelly's. Maryse tackles Kelly onto the floor of the pool and tries to mount her, but Kelly wriggles free. Kelly shoves Maryse and mounts her back, managing to unclasp Maryse's bra and toss it out of the ring. Maryse bucks Kelly off and retreats to one side of the pool, where she tries to cover herself. Layla runs over and kicks Maryse's ass, sending her back into the middle of the pool. Kelly and Maryse slide all over each other before Maryse takes Kelly by the hair and rubs her face into the floor of the pool. She manages to pull down Kelly's panties and delivers a couple hard spanks to Kelly's ass. She finally manages to fully pull Kelly's panties off and tosses them away. Kelly realizes her bare ass and pussy are on display and freaks out, trying to run out of the pool but embarrassingly trips out of it and begins slipping and crawling towards the ramp. Alexa runs over and grabs Kelly by the hair. She grabs her and tosses her towards the pool, sending her back in. Maryse immediately mounts Kelly's back and locks in a camel clutch. Kelly moans in humiliation until Maryse lets go of her face and grabs ahold of Kelly's bra. Maryse tugs and tugs and it finally rips off, offically stripping Kelly nude. Kelly flails around and finally breaks free from Maryse. Maryse runs at Kelly but misses her and falls, draping herself over the side of the small pool. Kelly takes the opportunity to pull down Maryse's panties and pulls them to around her knees. She spanks Maryse's ass, making it jiggle. Kelly manages to get to her feet and picks up Maryse by the hair. She bends her over and hits the K2 in the pool. She turns Maryse onto her back and pins her by putting her ass directly in Maryse's face and lifting Maryse's legs as far back as possible. Alexa is supposed to count but her and Laycool can't help but laugh at Maryse's humiliating position.

Alexa: Damn Ma-Reeks, that can't smell too good! Smelly Kelly's got her ass right in your face! And now you're about to be fired!

Alexa finally makes the count, count 1...2...3 and giving Kelly Kelly the win.

Winner: Kelly Kelly

Laycool grab Kelly and take her backstage while Alexa continues holding the mic, waiting for Maryse to get up. Alex quickly runs backstage and comes back out with a pretty large trash barrel. She shows the camera and it looks half full, with a lot of different gross trash in it. Maryse finally wakes up and realizes she's completely nude. She tries to get up and run but immediately falls back down in the pool with her big tits and ass both jiggling as she does.

Alexa: Aww what's the matter Maryse? Feeling pathetic again? How did Kelly's ass taste anyway? But it's time that someone put you in your place. So guess what Maryse?! You're Fired!!!!

Maryse screams and cries, kicking her legs in the pool as Alexa soaks in the humiliation. She grabs Maryse by the hair and drags her over to the trash barrel.

Alexa: You see Maryse, you're nothing more than a piece of trash. And we live in an environmentally friendly world now. So I'm going to do all these people a favor and finally take out the biggest, nastiest, whiniest and smelliest piece of trash in this company!

Alexa takes Maryse over to the barrel and tosses her in head-first. Maryse kicks her legs in the air, completely revealing her pussy with every kick. Alexa pushes the barrel backstage and opens an emergency exit door to the arena where she shoves the barrel out, before closing the door again. Alexa looks into the camera and smiles.

Alexa: Tune in next Monday to find out who's next!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 09:27 AM

Haven't signed on in awhile, but damn I love your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to MKDude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDude View Post
Haven't signed on in awhile, but damn I love your stories.
Thanks!

Did you have a favorite part of this one?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s