photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-01-2012, 08:48 AM

I F'ING LOVE THIS!

You're doing an amazing job and I've enjoyed every episode. I like how every week you are teasing us with AJ being humiliated and I can't wait for the episode where it finally happens... Great Build.

My one and only suggestion is to go more in depth about what the Diva's are wearing and what their undergarments are like (Colors/Type/Etc). Other then that, this has been nearly perfect. The addition of describing the clothing will give readers a much more better visual.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM

Can't wait for the next update! Any idea when it will be out?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 01:36 AM

I hope soon!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to red101867 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 07:42 AM

Hey, sorry everybody. I work for UPS, hence little to no free time in December. I have a small chunk of the next story done, but not much, I'll see how soon I can finish it though.
The Following User Says Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwein212 View Post
Hey, sorry everybody. I work for UPS, hence little to no free time in December. I have a small chunk of the next story done, but not much, I'll see how soon I can finish it though.
Can't wait.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:52 PM

Still can't wait for the next part.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:20 PM

Monday Night RAW begins live from Sacramento, CA. Fireworks are going off as the camera pans the arena showing the fans. Suddenly the RAW entrance theme is interrupted.

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! (the fans boo)

Vickie emerges from the back accompanied by Eve Torres and Kaitlyn. Each one of them are wearing white t-shirts with a different photo of AJ printed on the front of it. The shirt Kaitlyn is wearing has a close-up of AJ’s face, smiling with Lita’s pussy juices on her face after eating her out to the point of orgasm last week in the ring. Eve’s shirt has a photo of AJ actually performing the act of licking Lita’s pussy, even though you can’t see her perform the deed AJ’s face is buried in Lita’s naked crotch, all covered by AJ’s hair, but her panty clad ass stuck high in the air. Vickie’s shirt has the most popular image of all, a still image of the brief moment when Lita let go of AJ’s one bare breast letting one of her full bare tits be exposed for the cameras and crowd as she was in the ring in just her bra and panties. The three women make their way down to the ring as the fans cheer their attire.

Vickie: So how did you enjoy it AJ? You little pervert, you came out here and told all of us your deepest, darkest secrets. We all knew that you always dreamed of my sexy body, who doesn’t? (the fans boo) But to reveal that you have masturbated to diva’s matches going back ten years. That takes some guts, but you couldn’t handle that and bailed after that last week. Well the three of us just wanted to make sure you didn’t try to wipe the event from history, so we could these shirts made to commemorate the wonderful occasion that occurred right here in the ring last week. But don’t worry AJ, I promised you and I don’t make many promises, that won’t be the last time you get stripped in the ring and one of these days we are going to make sure we see more than just one tit for a few seconds.

AJ’s music hits as AJ comes out onto the stage followed by Tamina and Kharma. AJ doesn’t have her normal happy demeanor as she has bags under her eyes, her hair is wild and uncombed, and her business suit is wrinkled and has a few stains.

AJ: TAKE OFF THOSE SHIRTS!!!! TAKE OFF THOSE SHIRTS NOW BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND PERSONALLY REMOVE THEM!!!!!

Vickie: Come on AJ!!! I DARE YOU!!!

AJ now runs down to the ring quickly followed by Tamina and Kharma. AJ doesn’t waste anytime running into the ring and quickly tackling Vickie down to the mat. AJ is on top of Vickie slamming her head up and down off the mat by Vickie’s hair as both women scream. As AJ and Vickie continue to brawl, Tamina pairs off with Eve and Kharma pairs off with Kaitlyn as it turns into a 3 on 3 brawl. AJ having the top position on Vickie quickly gets her wish for Vickie at least tearing the t-shirt from Vickie and revealing a small bra barely holding in her large fake tits. Tamina and Kharma also succeed in removing the shirts from Eve and Kaitlyn leaving them in their bras as well. All three stripped women roll out of the ring and start to backpedal up the ramp while talking trash to the three women in the ring.

AJ: You keep saying you are going to expose me Vickie, well it seems that you just had a chance and all that happened is that you lost some clothing. But I’m not satisfied just showing your bra Vickie. I want to show everything you’ve got. So I have a proposal for you. Me vs. you later tonight in a standard one on one match, no interference, no first to strip the other one, no paddles, but the loser has to strip fully nude right here in the center of the ring tonight, and to make the humiliation complete also whichever of us lose , lose our job. So if I win you lose your clothes and your job, but if you win I lose my clothes and job, plus you replace me as GM. What do you say? Can I get rid of your annoyingness?

Vickie: Deal. I can’t wait to see your scrawny ass bared out here later.

AJ: I’ll see you later Vickie. I’m done with you for now, Kaitlyn on the other hand. Come back down to the ring because I owe you a punishment still due to you stripping me when we were in New York.

Eve and Vickie head to the back, while Kaitlyn now makes her way down to the ring wearing just her bra and a tight pair of jeans. She walks slowly and stops just outside the ring.

AJ: I don’t know what you are waiting for. Get in the ring now.

Kaitlyn doesn’t move, staying on the outside of the ring.

Kaitlyn: Tell me what you have in store for me or send your goons to make me come in the ring.

AJ: Interesting choice of words, because you will cum in the ring. I got a great idea in New York when we were at the Howard Stern Show. He gave a choice of you riding the sybian or sitting in the tickle chair. I chose the tickle chair, which worked perfectly as you peed yourself in Howard’s studio, and then still got to orgasm live on The Today Show later that day. Well, now you get your chance to ride the sybian and I got a very special attachment for it.

While AJ talked, Tamina and Kharma exited the ring and grab onto Kaitlyn making sure she doesn’t go anywhere. Two employees come from the back with the sybian machine and set it up right outside the ring. AJ now exits the ring and walks over to the sybian. She reaches down and holds up the attachment for the sybian, which is a double pronged dildo.

AJ: Now as you can see you will have double penetration while sitting on the sybian. You will have to strip down for us Kaitlyn. Would you like to remove your clothes, or I can have Tamina and Kharma help you, just like they did with your shirt.

Kaitlyn doesn’t respond, as she has just been staring daggers at AJ this whole time with complete anger. She now unbuttons her pants and slides them down leaving her only in her matching bra and panties. Compared to the various underwear that Kaitlyn has had exposed prior, this is a much more conservative pair, firmly encasing her large fake breasts in the bra showing off a minimal amount of cleavage, and her panties bikini cut in style showing off her thighs and just the littllest bit of her ass cheeks. Kaitlyn has lost any bit of shame about exposing her body and quickly continues on unsnapping her bra from behind and quickly removing it from her body. Her firm and fake tits shine under the bright lights to the enjoyment of all the fans and their camera flashes documenting her nudity once again. Kaitlyn knowing she has no choice follows by sliding her panties down her legs, leaving her ass and bare pussy exposed for all the fans. A little bit of shame hits Kaitlyn as she realizes what she is about to do in front of a live audience of thousands and feebly covers her tits and bare pussy with each arm. However, it is too late as Kharma and Tamina once again expose her pulling her by the arms over to the side of the ring.

AJ: Face the ring, place both palms flat on the mat, and spread your legs to shoulder width.

Kaitlyn: WHAT!!! I have gotten used to exposing myself, but now you’re just being ridiculous about this.

AJ: Do you want that huge dildo going up your ass without any lube? You forget, I used to be your friend, I know your deepest secrets. One of my favorite ones while planning this is the fact that you told me how you have never been fucked in the ass and never wanted to because you were afraid that it would hurt. Now if you were afraid of it hurting, the only way to make it easier is if you let me lube you up.

Kaitlyn has turned red with embarrassment at AJ revealing her secret, however she once again seems resigned to exposure as she follows AJ instruction facing the ring, palms flat, and legs spread. The fans in the first few rows right behind her are specially privileged as they get a great view of Kaitlyn’s spread asshole and pussy from behind. A few of them even get up close shots on their cameras of all of Kaitlyn’s most private areas. AJ now pulls out a bottle of lube and squirts it out onto her bare hand. AJ now takes her hand covered in lube and sticks it right between Kaitlyn’s legs. The camera gets a great shot as AJ’s hand rubs all over Kaitlyn’s bare vagina and the outside of Kaitlyn’s asshole as they began to glisten as they are covered in the lube. As AJ continues to rub between Kaitlyn’s legs, Kaitlyn starts to enjoy it moaning at AJ’s touch. AJ for the second week in a row takes her involvement even further than she was expecting as she starts to shove two of her lubed fingers in and out of Kaitlyn’s asshole as she sticks it out towards the fans in the front row. Kaitlyn is now moaning more and more vigorously as AJ continues to slide her fingers in and out of Kaitlyn.

Before it goes any further Tamina interrupts AJ by grabbing her shoulder and seemingly snapping AJ from a daze she formed as she fingered Kaitlyn’s ass. Kaitlyn now with her pussy and ass all lubed and glistening gets led to the sybian by Tamina and Kharma. Kaitlyn now a little horny from AJ’s fingering doesn’t fight too much as they seat her down on the sybian, sliding both large dildos into Kaitlyn, one in her pussy and one sliding right up and into her virginal asshole. Having both dildos in her leaves Kaitlyn hunching forward awkwardly as her tits hang and sway back and forth. AJ is now holding the remote for the sybian as she has yet to begin allowing the machine to vibrate.

AJ: You already seem to be enjoying yourself Kaitlyn, and I don’t want this to go too quick so we are going to take this nice and slow. I am gonna leave it at a small setting just to keep you nice and aroused while I take care of some more business out here.

AJ now turns a knob on the remote and a noticeable whir is heard as the machine starts to vibrate inside of Kaitlyn’s two holes. Kaitlyn is moaning as she is already turned on from AJ and the machine furthers her arousement. AJ enters the ring, while Tamina and Kharma stand guard of Kaitlyn slowly gyrating on the sybian’s lowest setting.

AJ: I had one other piece of business I wanted to take care of before I went anywhere tonight. Last week after I left, one of the old, beaten, down sl*ts of the past led an attack on three of my most loyal soldiers. So Melina, I am placing all the blame on you for leading Rosa, Cameron, and Naomi on the attack on The Beautiful People. I have not seen any of the three of them since last week, I don’t even know if you, them, or any of your crew are here tonight, but if you are come out here and face me now. I want answers.

AJ turns to the entrance way, looking for Melina. The camera now once again focuses on the fully nude Kaitlyn, the machine has been turned to a higher setting, now providing an audible whirr, as both dildos penetrate her ass and pussy. Her face, earlier embarrassed and uncomfortable, is now one of pure ecstasy. As AJ silently waits for Melina in the ring, Kaitlyn’s screams and moans echo throughout the arena occupying the fans attention.

AJ: I’m bored. Where is Melina? If I am forced to wait, than Kaitlyn you will entertain. Tamina, turn up the machine to the full setting.

Tamina nods as she turns the nob on the remote. Both dildos are now furiously punishing Kaitlyn’s intimate areas. All this does is increase Kaitlyn’s moaning, as she bounces up and down on the machine, fake tits bouncing as much as they can, as her screams climax loudly throughout the arena as she orgasms for the live crowd of thousands and millions watching live on RAW. Even as her moaning decreases in intensity the machine still vibrates inside of her as she bounces around to the fans enjoyment.

AJ: It’s ok, turn the machine off and let her go clean up. That was as great of a show as I had hoped it would be.

Tamina slowly turns the machine off as Kaitlyn still is moaning as the dildos are inside of her. Once the machine comes to a stop Kaitlyn absolutely weakened from the intensity of her orgasm just sits on the sybian, still with both dildos inside of her and leaning back, both tits visible for the fans to enjoy. After slouching forward, Kaitlyn slowly pulls herself up and off the machine, sliding both dildos out of her. She just slowly stumbles to the back, legs spread and waddling with her asshole wide open and clearly on show for all the fans as she walks up the ramp and to the back. AJ, Tamina, and Kharma just laugh at her.

AJ: Kaitlyn, I don’t know if I can push it any further than this without resorting to straight prostituting you to the male wrestlers and the fans, but if I can you will be the one to test it. And as for you Melina, Rosa, Cameron, Naomi, we are looking for you and looking for answers so be warned.

RAW comes back from commercial break with AJ sitting in her office with Tamina and Kharma.

AJ: You two are gonna have to be very careful running interference at ringside tonight. I have no problem kicking Vickie’s ass, but between Eve, Kaitlyn, Alicia, Beth, Lillian, Melina, and the rest of these wh*r*s they all want to see me lose my job and definitely want to see me lose my clothes and we can’t allow that to happen.

Tamina: No problem. We are ready for anything.

There is a knock at the door, AJ signals for Kharma to open the door. Layla is waiting outside the door as AJ welcomes her in.

AJ: What can I do for you?

Layla: Beth and Natalya took it too far last week, trying to make me not want to show my face again and embarrass me to a whole new level out there in front of the fans. I know I am the #1 contender for Beth’s title, but tonight I want Natalya in the ring to show them that they can’t faze me before my title match.

AJ: Sounds good and all, but what can you do to convince me to make the match for you?

Layla: I can tell you where to find Rosa. I don’t know where the rest of them are, but Rosa is definitely in the building tonight.

AJ: Deal. Lead Kharma and Tamina to where they can find her and you three meet me in the ring with her. Just don’t screw me.

Layla: Better to be on your side than against you, let’s go before she hears we are looking for her.

RAW comes back from commercial with the cameras following Layla, Tamina, and Kharma. They are quickly walking through the backstage area.

Layla: She was hiding out in this extra dressing room earlier.

As Layla says that, Tamina and Kharma waste no time, breaking through the door and into the room, followed quickly by Layla and the camera man. A loud scream is heard as unlucky for Rosa she was in the process of getting changed, leaving her only in a matching red lace thong and bra. Tamina and Kharma don’t care about Rosa’s screams and lack of clothes and each women grabs one of Rosa’s arms as the bigger and stronger women are no match for Rosa to fight off. They lead her out of the room and into the hallway with large amounts of cleavage spilling out of the top of her bra and all of her legs and ass on display in her tiny thong. RAW goes to commercial, as the Rosa gets dragged down the hallway and around the corner with her ass on display.

RAW comes back from commercial with AJ standing in the ring holding a microphone.

AJ: I still don’t know where Melina is and where she is hiding The Beautiful People, but luckily for you fans we have a lead and you will get to witness our interrogation. So hurry up and get down here with Rosa.

AJ turns to the entrance way, crosses her arms and taps her foot looking impatient. After a few moments Layla emerges from the back followed quickly by Tamina and Kharma, still carrying Rosa in her tiny underwear. The fans immediately let out a deafening cheer seeing Rosa already stripped down.

AJ: Well, this is a nice suprise. You already have taken some of the fun out of the process being in your underwear Rosa. But what should I expect, you are one of the biggest wh*r*s employed here. No shred of wrestling talent, just here all due to your looks. Well, tonight we are finally going to get a great opportunity to see how sexy you truly are.

Tamina and Kharma now pull Rosa into the ring and continue to restrain her arms allowing all the fans to get a glimpse of her glistening exposed skin under the bright lights. AJ slowly circles Rosa and looks her up and down, shaking her head disapprovingly.

AJ: Now, we can make this nice and simple for you Rosa. You can tell me right now what Melina and the rest of you did with Angelina, Velvet, and Lacey since last week or we aren’t gonna mess around and you will immediately lose your tiny bra and thong removing the tiny bit of dignity you still have. And trust me unless you give me information it isn’t stopping there.

Rosa: I won’t tell you shit. You and your goons are out of control and Melina is helping us make sure we do something about it, starting with The Beautiful People. Do with me what you must, I will be a martyr for our cause.

AJ: If you insist. Ladies do your work.

Tamina and Kharma both get huge smiles on their face as Kharma now puts Rosa into a bear hug , clutching her body to her own as Tamina reaches and unclasps Rosa’s bra pulling it from her body. Kharma continues to clutch Rosa in the bear hug, keeping her large breasts concealed and pressed against her chest and teasing the fans with Rosa’s bare back. After a few more moments of teasing Kharma hardly throws Rosa down to the mat, allowing her large breasts to bounce all over and into view. Rosa screams and covers her breasts with her own arms as she sits on the mat surrounded by Tamina, Kharma, and AJ.

AJ: Don’t let her cover herself!

Kharma and Tamina each grab an arm again, letting Rosa’s natural, large bare breasts to swing back and forth in view of all the fans, getting the best look they have gotten yet of Rosa’s breasts as she has never been completely without a top in the ring before.

AJ: So do you have any information yet?

Rosa: NO!!!! (spits at AJ)

AJ: Oh you are going to wish that you didn’t do that. Keep going!

The fans cheer realizing there isn’t much left covering Rosa. This time Tamina is the one who picks up Rosa holding her upside down in position for a piledriver. This causes the fans to truly see how wonderful Rosa’s breasts are as Tamina turns her towards all four sides of the ring shaking her the whole time allowing her breasts to bounce uncontrollably. With her legs up in the air Kharma now reaches at Rosa’s crotch to remove her thong.

Rosa: WAIT!!!! WAIT!!! DON’T EXPOSE ME LIKE THIS!!!!

AJ: Too late. You lost your chance to talk when you spit at me. Keep going.

Kharma just smiles as she pulls Rosa’s thong up her legs and off her feet. Kharma stands back as Tamina continues to hold Rosa up, once again facing all four sides of the ring and giving the fans quite a show, as now not only are her breasts pointing out and erect for all the fans enjoyment, but her legs are spread and upside down giving them all a great, clear view of Rosa’s exposed sn*tch. Rosa is crying and screaming for Tamina to put her down and let her go.

AJ: You heard her Tamina, let her down.

Tamina now places Rosa back down, without piledriving her but continue to hold onto her torso making her bent over at the waist with her bare ass sticking out. AJ now walks up behind the bent over Rosa and spreads her legs wide open making sure the fans not only get a glimpse of her vagina but also her wide open asshole. Tamina continues to hold her in this position as the weaker woman can’t fight her off and is stuck in such an exposed position.

AJ: Hey, Melina. You may be too much of a coward to show up and help your friend, but I will find you and make you pay for kidnapping The Beautiful People. And I know just how to smoke you out. It doesn’t look like Rosa is going to be much help for you (AJ quickly smacks Rosa’s bare ass, making it jiggle), but you also had help from The Funkettes, Cameron and Naomi. So next week ladies, I expect you see you here as your man Brodus has a match and to make sure you show up, if you aren’t here than he has to forfeit the match. So see you next week girls and watch out.

AJ now takes the microphone and jams it into Rosa’s wide open asshole without any lube as Tamina drops her to the mat and the three women leave the ring and head towards the back, leaving the exposed Rosa in the ring with the mic still in her ass as RAW goes to a commercial.

RAW comes back from commercial to see Rosa just finish crawling to the back on all fours up the entrance ramp, still with her body completely exposed, but in too much pain from the microphone up her ass to move any quicker. Layla is in the ring dressed to compete in a tight matching brown half cut top showing lots of cleavage and hot pants that hug her shapely ass. She is holding a microphone.

Layla: I was promised a match tonight with Natalya. So get your ass out here because after last week I want to kick your ass. Bring Beth for all I care. After what you two did to me, I am so angry I can take both of you out.

Beth’s music hits as The Glamazon comes out onto the entrance ramp dressed in tight jeans and a t-shirt, holding her Diva’s Championship. Natalya follows quickly behind dressed in her wrestling attire, a half cut off top showing off her midriff with small straps over her shoulders and the tops of both breasts rounded perfectly being pushed up by the outfit and a tight spandex pair of full length pants hugging her muscular thighs and ass.

Beth: I am not exactly sure what you mean by what we did to you last week.

Layla: Don’t bullshit me. Get down to the ring and let me just kick your ass.

Beth: Hold on. I am a little confused. Let’s take a look at a clip from last week’s RAW, from right when we went off the air and a little bonus footage of what happened afterwards.

Layla: NO!!! I WAS PROMISED THEY WOULDN’T SHOW THAT!!!!

Beth: They don’t care about some random wh*r* like you. I am the Diva’s Champion. Like I said last week I am the most important female on the roster here and what I want is what I want. Like tonight I want to see Natalya here kick your ass in preparation for my title defense against you. Right now let’s go to the clip.

A clip is shown now from the end of RAW last week. It is after Beth and Natalya already left Layla in the ring, so all is seen is Layla by herself, fully nude in the ring, with a large dildo shoved up and into her ass, as one hand massages her bare tits, and the other hand juts in and out of her bare pussy. The fans are cheering her on as her legs are spread wide open and Layla loudly moans, climaxing with an orgasm in the ring. Layla after orgasming just stays laid out on the mat, still fully nude and legs spread as there is a noticeable wet spot on the ring apron underneath where she was laying. After a few moments of laying spread out on the mat Layla now gets up from the mat, still with the dildo up her ass and squats in the middle of the ring to pull the dildo out of her ass for all the fans to see. As she quickly pulls the dildo out of her asshole, Layla lets out another orgasmic scream as juices began dripping out of her pussy as she just had her second consecutive orgasm in the ring in front of the live audience. Layla quickly exits the ring and heads to the back as the clip ends.

Beth: You little wh*r*. You orgasmed twice right there in the ring without anyone forcing you to. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Layla is standing in the ring with her head down and clearly embarrassed watching the clip of her from last week. Suddenly, a tall, thin, blonde women comes running out from the back baseball bat in hand and attacks both Beth and Natalya, before anyone can see her face. She continues smashing both Beth and Natalya with the baseball bat with her hair flying everywhere. After a vicious attack, she continues to the ring and flips her hair behind her head showing her face and letting everyone see that it is former WWE Diva Champion, and former partner of Layla, Michelle McCool.

Layla: As you can all see, I am not going at it alone anymore and my former partner and bff is back because we are Laycool.

Layla now hops out of the ring and runs up to Michelle giving her a hug as Beth and Natalya are still out cold on the entrance ramp. After quickly embracing, Michelle and Layla now approach Beth and Natalya, picking them up and dragging them into the ring. They throw both women into the ring and Layla covers the still unconscious Natalya as Michelle picks up the microphone.

Michelle: Ring the bell.

As the bell rings, Michelle gets down on the mat and slaps it three times loudly counting to three. She then signals for the bell and as it rings again she picks up Layla and they both raise their arms up in celebration.

Michelle: The winner, Layla!! No time for some celebration.

Layla now picks up Natalya up off the mat as Michelle reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a pair of scissors. Layla holds Natalya from behind, restraining her arms as Michelle approaches her with the scissors. Michelle doesn’t waste time cutting both shoulder straps that barely hold her top on as it is. Michelle now reaches between Natalya’s breasts and pulls out the material of her top and snips the material with the scissors causing the top to fall to the mat and her tiny strapless black bra to be revealed. Natalya, still unconscious, has her breast heave with each breath barely contained within her bra.
While all the attention was focused on Natalya, Beth has started to climb to her feet on the opposite corner of the ring. Layla notices however and drops the still dazed Natalya to the mat and quickly runs over delivering a hard kick to the head of Beth knocking her back down to the mat. Layla now picks Beth back up from the mat and holds her up as Michelle picks up the Divas Title Belt and smashes Beth in the face with it, once again knocking her completely down and out on the mat. With Beth once again out of the picture, Lay-Cool turn their attention back towards Natalya, as Michelle now picks Natalya up off the mat and hands the scissors to Layla.

With Michelle restraining Natalya, Layla reaches forward to cut right in between Natalya’s breasts causing her breast to separate and fall apart exposing her large, round, natural breasts. They jiggle all around as Natalya is wiggling around trying to break free from Michelle. Layla doesn’t waste any time immediately pulling at Natalya’s pants quickly sliding them down her legs and exposing her in just a small pairs of panties as her pants are completely removed. Natalya is screaming to be let go as she badly wants to cover her exposure. Michelle continues to hold Natalya on full display for the fans with her muscular legs revealed in just a small pair of panties and her breasts hanging free as her bra still hangs barely off to the side exposing her breasts.

Layla: So, I’m sure this isn’t fun for you Natalya, but you have exposed this much before having your tits out in just your panties. Tonight you won’t be so lucky to have it stop here.

Natalya screams “NO!!!!” as Layla reaches out and snips the panties with the scissors pulling them right from Natalya’s body. Her unshaved pussy is on display for the fans for the first time as everyone can see she is a natural blonde. She is kicking her legs trying to break free but all that does is spread her legs just enough for the fans to get quick glimpses of her pussy lips. Natalya is screaming for Beth to help her, but she is still down and out on the mat as Michelle and Layla allow Natalya’s exposure to continue. Finally, Michelle lets Natalya go, but as Natalya tries to escape the ring, Layla and Michelle corner her and start attacking the nude Natalya. She is more concerned with covering her nudity than protecting herself allowing Layla and Michelle to knock her down to the mat. They continue to beat down on her until Michelle is able to lift her up with Layla’s help to deliver a powerbomb to Natalya causing her to lay flat out on her back legs wide open for all the fans to stare at her fully exposed body.

Layla and Michelle now turn their attention back over to Beth picking her up from the mat just as she starts to roll around a little bit on her own on the mat. Michelle holds the side of her face as Layla lightly slaps her and yells at her telling her to come to. They now bring Beth over to Natalya, still down on her back in the ring and with her legs spread wide open. They bring the still fatigued down to the mat and force her face right in between Natalya’s spread legs. Michelle continues to force Beth’s face into her friends hairy exposed sn*tch as Layla grabs the microphone.

Layla: You two wanted to expose me last week because you two are lesbians. So time to show us your private moments from backstage. Lick her pussy, Beth or your pussy will be exposed out her too.

With Beth’s hair blocking the view of what is happening, it is tough to be sure what is happening. However, Natalya begins to moan slightly as her nipples stiffen, making everyone at least believe Beth is munching on her friend’s box. Michelle now moves back and clears some of Beth’s hair out of the way allowing the fans to get a good glimpse of Beth’s tongue out and licking at Natalya’s pussy. Natalya is starting to moan more intently as she is enjoying being eaten out. Just as Natalya’s moans get more intense Michelle picks up Beth and separates her from Natalya, slamming her to the mat.

Layla: Go cover up, you wh*r*. You don’t get the privilege of getting to continue to orgasm.

Natalya rolls out of the ring and runs to the back trying to cover her body as RAW goes to commercial showing her muscular ass jiggle up the ramp way.

RAW comes back from commercial to now show Layla and Michelle outside a door, facing the camera.

Layla: Now for the funnest part of it all. Lets see the aftermath of what we just did out in the ring.

Michelle: Come on let’s go.

Michelle turns and opens the door to the locker room, followed by Layla and the cameraman. They quickly lead the cameraman past open locker and into a bathroom area. As they enter the bathroom suddenly there is moaning heard. Michelle now reaches and grabs the camera from the cameraman quickly running into the shower. She catches Beth and Natalya both in the shower fully nude with their back to the camera.

Layla: Hey over here!

Beth and Natalya turn around to see what the commotion is to see Michelle with a camera right on them, as Natalya has a hand jammed up into her pussy, as the moaning came from her masturbating to finish herself off after her enjoyment in the ring just before. Beth screams and quickly cover herself before too much is seen and runs and covers with a towel. Unfortunately, for Natalya she is so close to finishing she winds up just giving a show to Michelle, Layla, the cameraman, and the audience of millions watching through the camera as she continues to intently shove her fingers in and out of her pussy climaxing with a loud and intense orgasm in the shower. Layla now turns towards the camera that Michelle is still holding.

Layla: Now that was worth coming back here for. (laughing)

Cutting to inside the ring, Vickie is making her way to the ring, accompanied by Eve Torres. Vickie is wearing loose fitting athletic shorts that are about knee length with a loose fitting tank top. They quickly enter the ring as Vickie grabs a microphone.

Vickie: Hey AJ, I decided that if I win tonight, after you’re down stripping you can still keep your job with the WWE. You will just be my little b*tch slave, any girls that I want to embarrass I am sure you have fantasized about them just like you did Lita and I can trust you to finger, eat out, scissor, or whatever it is I want of you, you little sl*t. I have a preview of what I will expect. Let’s see the video.

Vickie and Eve turn towards the entrance way waiting for the video to play. Before the video plays, AJ comes sprinting out from the back, dressed in her wrestling attire of tight spandex shorts and cut off top showing her perfectly thin and flat stomach. She sprints right down the entrance run, followed by Tamina and Kharma stomping quickly down the ramp. AJ rolls into the ring and doesn’t waste anytime quickly running at Vickie knocking her back and down on her ass with a hard forearm shot to the face. Before Eve can attack AJ starts throwing punches at her, knocking her against the ropes. AJ now runs forward clotheslining Eve out and over the top rope right into Tamina and Kharma who pick her up and deliver a hard irish whip right into the ring steps knocking Eve down on the outside. AJ picks up the mic as Vickie is getting to her feet.

AJ: Ring the bell!

Right as the bell rings AJ runs forward to attack Vickie, who is still unprepared. AJ delivers a few hard forearms to Vickie knocking her back against the ropes. AJ continues her momentum by following up the forearms with a few hard kicks to Vickie’s gut. This causes Vickie to stumble forward, bent over. AJ lets her take a few steps forward before running up behind her and grabbing her by the back of the head and slamming her face first into the mat. AJ not wanting to mess around quickly goes for a cover. 1...2...Vickie kicks out.

AJ doesn’t let the kick out faze her as she picks Vickie up off the mat. AJ takes Vickie and irish whips her into the corner. AJ follows quickly, running in and hitting Vickie with a back elbow. Vickie once again stumbles forward, this time falling face first to the mat all on her own. With Vickie, laying flat on the canvas AJ exits the ring out to the apron and delivers a slingshot splash down on Vickie, going for a second pin fall attempt. 1....2......Th......Vickie kicks out just in time.

AJ now looks frustrated at her failure to quickly end the match. AJ once again picks Vickie up off the mat and throws her off the ropes. As Vickie bounces off the ropes, AJ once again goes to her reliable forearm strike but Vickie ducks out of the way. Vickie bounces off the opposite ropes and comes back with a hard clothesline to a stunned AJ, knocking her down to the mat. Vickie not being a trained wrestler just climbs on top of AJ and just starts laying into her with punches. Suddenly, from the back out comes Melina, Cameron, and Naomi running down to the ring. They quickly are met by Kharma and Tamina in the entrance way for a brawl. The two bigger women start to get an advantage even though they are outnumbered, however suddenly Eve comes up from behind them taking them out with a steel chair. The four women continue to beat down the two larger women making sure that they are out cold on the outside of the ring.

Inside the ring, Vickie has continued to keep the upper hand on AJ, keeping her on the mat with a mix of punches, slaps, hair pulls, and scratching. With Tamina and Kharma now unconscious on the outside of the ring, Melina, Cameron, Naomi, and Eve each climb up onto a different side of the ring apron. The ref now turns his attention away from AJ and Vickie to try and get the women down from the apron. The ref is unsure which side to concentrate on, as suddenly Eve, who has been exposed more than any diva other than Kaitlyn suddenly pulls down her top and exposes her bare breasts to the referee and fans as they cheer wildly. The ref now stumbles over to Eve trying to get her down off the ring apron. As he points at her, trying to scold her into covering up and getting off the apron, Eve grabs his hand and now forces him to grope at her tits causing him to completely go into a daze.

Now with the refs attention completely diverted as he gladly mauls Eve’s bare breasts, Melina, Cameron, and Naomi enter the ring to assist Vickie. Vickie now picks up AJ as the four women pick her up and delivery a hard slam to her. They continue to stomp on her down on the mat until she is motionless and out cold. Melina, Cameron, and Naomi quickly exit the ring as Eve suddenly violently slaps the referee right across the face. As he turns around in pain, he now sees Vickie covering AJ in the ring. He quickly falls to the mat and counts 1.....2........THREE!!!!!!!!!!!! VICKIE WINS!!!! Vickie jumps up in celebration as Melina, Eve, Cameron, and Naomi all quickly climb into the ring to celebrate with Vickie. The fans are cheering wildly, as even though they hate Vickie, they have all been dying to see AJ’s body completely exposed and now will get the opportunity. Vickie grabs a microphone as she continues to celebrate.

Vickie: EXCUSE ME!!!! EXCUSE ME!!! It is time to take your clothes off AJ!!!!

The fans cheer wildly as they start to chant “Show Your Tits”. AJ is still dazed on the mat, just coming to and not sure what happened. Before AJ has a chance to collect herself, Melina and Eve pick her up off the mat. Being two of the women most embarrassed by AJ, they don’t waste time, pulling at AJ’s tight spandex top. Pulling it up and off exposing her small push up bra underneath showing as much cleavage as she can. AJ is now screaming to be let go and for help. They continue to pull at her clothes, also removing her tight spandex shorts, now exposing her tiny thong underneath with her firm and pert ass exposed. Before they can do any more damage to her clothes, suddenly Tamina, Kharma, Layla, and Michelle hit the ring running Vickie, Eve, Melina, Cameron, and Naomi out of the ring. AJ stands in the middle of the ring, covering a little due to her exposure in just her bra and thong. Vickie grabs a microphone as her and her entourage are now standing on the entrance ramp.

Vickie. You lost!! Now take your clothes off!!! That was the agreement!!!

AJ: Bullshit. We said no interference and you used every trick possible to beat me. You needed the help of four other women. I should just have you DQed and strip you right now right here before firing your ass, but instead let’s restart the match and this time we can make sure that we have a fair result.

Vickie: The ref already counted 1,2,3. I won. Deal with it and lose your clothes.

AJ: It isn’t going to happen like that. Either restart the match or lose your clothes.

Vickie: Fine.

AJ now runs towards Vickie and her entourage and leaps out of the ring in just her bra and panties and delivers a suicide plancha taking out all five women. AJ quickly jumps to her feet and pumps her fist to the crowd as they cheer her wildly, loving watching the GM wrestling in such an exposed manner. AJ’s entourage quickly exits the ring starting to brawl with Vickie’s entourage as AJ grabs Vickie out of the pile and throws her into the ring. AJ quickly follows into the ring as Vickie climbs to her feet. AJ quickly delivers a hard kick to the head of Vickie knocking her down and out on the mat. As a wild brawl continues between seven women outside of the ring, AJ gets the refs attention and climbs on top of Vickie for a pin. 1.....2.....THREE!!!!! AJ WINS!!!!! AJ quickly grabs a microphone.

AJ: I win, and that decision is final. Now lets see your fat ass exposed Vickie.

As the brawl continues outside the ring, Vickie starts throwing a tantrum inside the ring screaming, “NO!!!” over and over again. Vickie was absolutely mortified the one time her tits did get exposed in front of her home town crowd the same day she stripped her daughter completely nude in the ring, and then even though she kept her clothes on they made her eat out Melina’s pussy for a worldwide audience but this would be the worst of all, as the way she thought at least the other exposed women were the sexiest women in the world. She knew she didn’t look bad for her age especially compared to a few years before, but she couldn’t believe she would be expected to show everything.

AJ: What are you waiting for!?!? You took my clothes off. Do you want me to take yours?

By this point AJ’s entourage has gotten the advantage, running off Vickie’s backing. Tamina and Kharma now join AJ in the ring with Vickie as they corner her and pick her up off the mat. As Tamina and Kharma hold Vickie’s arms, AJ quickly yanks Vickie’s shorts down, exposing bikini style underwear. This allows for Vickie’s slightly larger legs to be visible to the fans. Vickie flails around trying to break free, but it is useless as AJ deliver a hard kick to Vickie’s gut. Tamina and Kharma now let go of her as she falls forward. AJ used this opportunity to quickly pull the shirt up and off Vickie’s body exposing her fake tits encased firmly in a black bra. Vickie screams at her increased exposure as AJ’s muscle once again lifts Vickie up as AJ grabs back onto the microphone.

AJ: You know, for a woman your age, you could definitely lose some weight, (giggling) But seriously, we have seen your fake tits before, but this time lets start with your bottoms so the fans can see your fat pussy.
AJ now steps toward the restrained Vickie as she struggles to try and save her modesty. It is useless however as AJ grabs her panties and quickly yanks them down exposing Vickie’s bare pussy to the world for the first time. She has a trimmed bush with it cut into a thick triangle above her protruding pussy lips. AJ steps back to let the fans admire Vickie fully bottomless with only a bra covering her. Without saying another word AJ steps behind Vickie and quickly unsnaps her bra, quickly pulling it from her body revealed her large fake tits and leaving her fully nude as Tamina and Kharma prevent her from covering in the ring.

AJ: Oh and one last thing Vickie, YOU’RE FIRREEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vickie is now crying and red with embarrassment as this is the worst day of her life. She is fully exposed unable to cover up and she lost her job to add insult to injury. The fans begin to chant “NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE”. As the fans chant Kharma and Tamina now each grab one of Vickie’s feet as AJ now grabs Vickie’s arm. They now slowly lead her up the ramp and towards the back still holding her arms and legs making sure all the fans get one last great look at Vickie’s exposed body as RAW goes off the air.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 12:40 PM

Enjoyed that last update. It's good to have some of AJ revealed, but I still can't wait for her eventual humiliation. Looking forward to more.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:39 AM

I enjoyed that AJ was in a match for a change. It was a nice new direction and I think it worked well. I think you've gone as far as you can go with in-ring action for now, though.

I did have another idea you might want to use. Really bring back some of the Attitude Era with some backstage action. Have a group of divas try to assault and strip AJ and her group in the backstage area. It would be a nice way for the heroes to level the playing field with the villains.

I'm also going to suggest again to change the way AJ dresses. Having her dress so similarly every episode gets slightly tiresome. I think you are making her seem too much like a generic diva at times, whereas the reality is she's a 'punk' chick with her own unique style.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 PM

I think he's doing a great job and I'm heavily anticipating the next episode!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:

Tags
celebrity, enf, fiction, public nudity, story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s