photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-22-2016, 09:22 PM

Default Some ENF stories of mine.

I'm just gonna post a few ENF stories I've previously written (and possibly future ones if there's enough interest). I'm fairly new to writing, and especially to ENF writing, so these aren't going to be the best. That said, I wrote them for myself, and mainly because I couldn't find any stories about the fandoms I used (Marvel, Overwatch, Harry Potter to name a few). Figured I'd share them with the good people of OCC, in case anyone's looking for stories like these.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohyeahcheese1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:36 PM

Default Marvel ENF

"You can't leave me naked for the cops!" Black Cat yells as I leave through the window.

I turn back and see what ends up happening. Suddenly, a group of law enforcement, all female, burst through the door.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Black Cat shrieks in embarrassment, as she tries, futilely, to cover herself.

In that group are SHIELD agent Maria Hill, and Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel.

“Well, well, well. Looks like the cat’s out of, well, her clothes.” Maria smugly comments.

“I’M NAKED! STOP LOOKING AT ME” Black Cat shouts.

Maria goes to untie her, and as she does, Black Cat starts to smirk. Once she’s finally untied, Black Cat grabs Maria and rips off her jumpsuit, leaving the agent completely naked.

“AAAAAAAAHHH!” Maria squeals, as she covers her bare body with her hands. “OH MY GOD I’M NAKED!”

“Bet ya didn’t see that coming.” Black Cat says, as she starts to run away.

“Oh no you don’t!” Captain Marvel shouts, as she grabs Black Cat by the waist, holding her using superhuman strength.

As Captain Marvel holds Black Cat, I jumped down to see if I could help.

“OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAHHH!” Black Cat shrieks, as I look at her nude form.

Maria screams and covers herself.

“Who are you” Carol asks.

“I’m here to help”.

“You can’t help against this!” Suddenly, Emma Frost smashes through the window.

“Stand back, b*tch!” A female police officer shouts, pointing her weapon.

Emma uses her telekinesis to rip off the officer’s clothes.

“AAAAAAHHHH!! I’M NAKED I’M NAKED!” The officer shrieks as she tries to cover up.

Carol’s costume is ripped off as well, leaving her nude, holding an equally naked Black Cat.

“AAAAAAAAH!” She squeals, as she uses Black cat to cover her body. Black Cat’s naked butt, which is pointing at Emma Frost, is promptly slapped by the villainess.

“Ah!” She yelps.

“Did you really think you could beat me? Me?” Emma asks smugly.

“Ha! You guys are just low-level sup-huh?”
I snap my fingers, and suddenly, Emma Frost finds herself completely nude.

“AAAAAAAH!” She shrieks in embarrassment as she tries to cover her naked body.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ohyeahcheese1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:39 PM

Default Overwatch ENF

“Welcome to Illios.” Athena’s voice announced the start of the match. The two teams rushed into battle.

On one team were Tracer, Mei, Mercy, and D.Va. On the other were Pharah, Widowmaker, Zarya, and Symmetra.

D.Va was the first out. She was quickly attacked by Symmetra. Little did the women know, but all of their weapons had been modified by a certain sniper.

Symmetra’s gun managed to destroy the pro-gamer’s mech rather quickly. D.Va rapidly ejected out of the machine. As soon as she hit the ground, she felt an unusual chill. She saw Symmetra laughing hysterically.

“What the…” As the Korean girl looked down at herself, she found that all of her clothes had melted off. She was completely naked!

“AAAAAAAHH!!!” The 19 year-old shrieked in embarrassment as she attempted to cover her naked body.

All of a sudden, Tracer sprinted at Symmetra, the British girl’s weapons firing rapidly. Before the eyes of every hero present, the Indian woman’s clothing was torn to shreds, leaving Symmetra as naked as the day she was born.

“AAAAAH!! I’M NAKED!” She squealed in panic, as she scrambled to cover her dark-skinned body with her arms. Tracer quickly smacked her on the ass, causing the Indian woman to shriek and slap her hands on her butt.

“JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABO-WHOA!” Pharah shouted, as D.Va, in her new mech, grabbed her from out of the sky.

“What are you-OH NO!” The naked Korean girl proceeded to strip Pharah of her armor, before tossing the naked Egyptian at Symmetra.

“AAAAAAAHH!!!” Pharah shrieked, as she flew towards her naked comrade. She managed to grab onto a ledge, leaving her naked behind on show.

“STOP LOOKING AT ME I’M NAKED” She squealed, as she tried to cover her butt with one hand.

Her hand slipped, and she shrieked as she fell, only to be caught by Symmetra. She quickly stood up, before shrieking again and covering her body. The two naked beauties proceeded to hug each other in order to cover up.

Tracer slapped both of their asses, causing twin yelps from the two nude women.

Meanwhile, D.Va’s mech malfunctioned, ejecting the naked pro-gamer mid-flight.

“OH NO I’M NAKED!” She squealed as she fell.

“Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!” Tracer yelled, as she prepared to use her rewind device. Tracer rewound herself a few seconds backwards, only to see that her machine forgot her clothing. She was standing bare naked!

“AAAAAAHHH!!!!” Tracer shrieked, as she covered her nude body.

Suddenly, she heard a scream from above her as a naked D.Va fell into her arms. The two girls shrieked in embarrassment as they embraced each other to cover up.

“I’ll help!” Mercy shouted, as she aimed her healing gun.

“Oh nyet you don’t” Zarya quickly grabbed Mercy, and stripped off her clothing.

“OH MY GOD I’M NAKED” Mercy squealed, as she tried to cover herself.

Mei froze Zarya’s clothes and shattered them.

“AAAAAAAAAHH!!!” Zarya shrieked, trying in vain to cover up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohyeahcheese1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:41 PM

Default Mass Effect ENF

After the matches at the arena, the crew went to the showers. Shepard and I were in a stall of our own, exploring each others bodies under the hot spray. Suddenly, the curtain was yanked open by one of our arena opponents, an Asari commando, dressed only in a towel.

Shepard squealed and pressed her naked body against mine in order to cover up.

“So, this is the great Commander Shepard, huh?” The Asari mocked.

I sn*tched the Asari’s towel away, causing her to scream in embarrassment and cover herself. I gave the towel to Shepard and grabbed one for myself. We moved out of the shower to see what was going on.

The naked Asari was futilely attempting to cover her body. Behind her was a female N7 Shadow, wearing a towel. She smacked the Asari’s ass, causing her to yelp, before giving the commando a towel to cover herself with.

“Well, this should be fun.” Said the N7 as she charged me, while the Asari went for Shepard.
I used my abilities to cause both women’s towels to disappear, leaving them butt naked.

“OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?!” The N7 shrieked, as she tried to cover herself.

“AAAAAHHH!!!” The Asari screamed, as she attempted to do the same.

“That’s why you don’t mess with-huh?” Shepard said, as the two nude women used their biotics to tear our towels to shreds.

Shepard shrieked and quickly grabbed me in a vice grip, molding our bodies together to cover up as best she could. The two women in front of us were doing the same, proving that their relationship was similar to ours.

We heard a slow clapping, and out of the shadows came Aria T’Loak, wrapped in the most ornate and technologically advanced towel we had ever seen. The three butt-naked women in the room squealed pushing each other, and myself, closer together in a naked huddle.

I transferred Aria’s towel to us, before teleporting everyone outside the showers to watch Aria’s reactions.

“What the… BY THE GODDESS! I’M NAKED EVERYONE CAN SEE ME!” Aria shrieked as she ran to the door of the showers. She pounded on the locked door, before turning around and squealing. She slapped her hands on her naked butt.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:43 PM

Default Harry Potter ENF

The two duelists stared down one-another. Ginny Weasley, the red-haired Lioness of Gryffindor, and Daphne Greengrass, the blonde Ice Queen of Slytherin. This was an event that Ginny had been looking forward to for a long time. Her crush, one Harry James Potter, had found someone else, well, two someones really. Daphne, Ginny's opponent, was Harry's betrothed due to a marriage contract signed by their great grandparents. Nymphadora Tonks, the referee for the duel, was Harry's love. The two had met in Harry's 5th year and had hit it off instantly. According to rumors, all three lovers were very happy in their relationship. Harry and Daphne were both 18, and back for an "8th year" of sorts, after Harry had defeated Voldemort. Ginny herself was 17 and in her 7th year at Hogwarts. Ever since she had seen Harry and Daphne together in their 5th year, she had been itching to put Daphne in her place. This informal duel, and a spell she had saved for this very occasion, would give her the opportunity.

The duel was taking place in the Room of Requirement. It was set up in the traditional dueling room format. A stage in the back of the room where the duelists would combat one-another, and seats facing the stage for the spectators. The stage was big enough to allow two people full movement, while also having space for a referee. A shield was erected around the stage, meant to prevent stray spells from hitting the audience, and would be dropped when a winner was declared. The audience for this duel were the members of Dumbledore's Army. The DA was composed of most of its original members, and some new faces, including a fair number of Slytherins.

"Alright you lot!" Tonks shouted. "Standard dueling rules. No Unforgivables or lethal spells, no pranks, and whoever is stunned, disarmed, or yields first loses."

"Ready?" She asked. Daphne gave her a thumbs-up and a sly wink, while Ginny nodded eagerly. She blew Daphne a kiss. "On your marks, get set, DUEL!"

Immediately the spells started flying.

"Stupefy!" Daphne shouted, always quicker on the draw than Ginny was. Her well-aimed stunner hit Ginny's hastily put-up shield.

"Expelliarmus!" Ginny tried to disarm Daphne, but Daphne was to quick for the spell to hit her.

As the duel progressed, the two girls settled into a rhythm, Ginny fiercely throwing spells in Daphne's direction. Daphne dodging everything that came her way with swift agility.

“Is that all you got Weasley?” Daphne taunted as she fired off a jelly-legs jinx at Ginny.

Ginny felt her anger rising as she blocked the spell. No way am I losing to her! She readied herself to use the spell she had learned all those years ago. “Evanesco Vestus!” She shouted. Suddenly, Daphne was surrounded by a puff of light blue smoke. As the smoke dissipated, every eye in the room was drawn to Daphne. Daphne raised an eyebrow. “Really Weasley? Was that supposed to hurt?”

Ginny, grinning victoriously, motioned for Daphne to look down. Daphne glanced downwards skeptically, only to shriek in embarrassment as she found herself totally naked!

“Oh Merlin! What the bloody hell, Weasley! I’m naked!” Daphne shrieked as she tried to cover herself with her hands. Ginny was doubled over in laughter. Daphne ran towards the door, only to be blocked by the dueling shield. “Let me out, I’m naked!” She shouted, as she banged futilely on the shield with her fists.

Further away, Tonks had grabbed a cloak and was rushing to Daphne’s aid.

Ginny was not content to let that happen. She fired the same spell at Tonks, who found herself without the cloak she was carrying, as well as completely nude. She shrieked in horror as she attempted to cover herself up, her hair as red as the blush on her cheeks. Daphne turned at Tonks’ scream, only to give the crowd a good look at her pale butt. As she realized this, Daphne squealed and slapped both her hands onto her ass, trying to hide it from the eyes of the spectators. The two naked women, realizing a better course of action, embraced in an attempt to cover each other better, their bodies covering each other's’, and their hands placed on each others’ butts. They whimpered in embarrassment, their hands doing only so much to cover their naked bodies.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ohyeahcheese1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:45 PM

Default Natalia Tena ENF

Natalia had woken up bright and early, ready for another day of shooting on set for the fifth Harry Potter movie. She was in her dressing room, having just finished getting ready for her part as Nymphadora Tonks. She had her hair dyed purple, and was wearing her regular 'Tonks outfit'. She was all set for a day of filming. Little did she know just what would befall her that day.

Just as Natalia was about to head out to start filming, she caught a bit of motion out of the corner of her eye. As she moved to investigate, she saw a rat come crawling out from under a chair. She screamed loudly, before frantically running out of her dressing room. She burst out the door, fully clothed, and ran to find the closest crew member. She ran, still screaming, straight into one unlucky intern, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

As they got up, the intern looked at her quizzically, asking, "Miss Tena, what's wrong?"

"There's a bloody rat in my dressing room!" She shouted at him.

"Okay... but why are you naked?"

"What? What are you talking about?" She questioned angrily. Looking down, she expected to find the costume she had put on in order to play her role. Instead, she found herself staring at her butt-naked body.

"AAAAAAH!!!" She squealed loudly, covering her breasts with one hand and her bare butt with the other. She hunched down in order to better hide her body.

"Stop staring and get me some bloody clothes!" The intern, who's eyes were roaming every inch of Natalia's naked body, was shocked into focus.

"R-right away ma'm!" He said, running off to look for a replacement outfit.

Natalia was faced with a difficult choice, wait for the intern to return, or run back to her rat-infested dressing room? The decision was taken out of her hands, as multiple crew members happened upon her position.

"Natalia, what's going on? We heard you screaming so we came as fast as we-oh, wow!" Multiple men and women, people she worked with on a daily basis, were seeing her completely naked!

Natalia shrieked in embarrassment, running towards her dressing room as fast as she could, both hands slapped on her backside, covering her bare ass from view.

She reached her dressing room and attempted to open the door, only to find that it had somehow locked, leaving her stuck outside without any clothing whatsoever!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohyeahcheese1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 02:32 PM

Default Star Wars Rebels ENF

On board the stolen Imperial Light Carrier Phoenix Home, high ranking members of the Rebel Alliance were planning their next move. Unbeknownst to them, the Seventh Sister, an Inquisitor working for the Empire, had snuck on board the Rebel flagship.

Around a holotable sat multiple key members of the Rebellion, including Ahsoka Tano, also known as Fulcrum, and Sabine Wren. Suddenly, the Seventh Sister dropped down from a maintenance vent, lightsaber in hand and ready to strike.

“Everyone get back, I’ll deal with her!” Shouted Ahsoka, as she jumped into battle, igniting her dual white lightsabers.

“I got your back!” Yelled Sabine, as she rolled into a firing position, helmet on and blasters aimed the the Seventh Sister.

“You stay out of this, this is between me and the Jedi!” The Seventh Sister proceeded to wave her hand in Sabine’s direction, using the Force in a manner unknown to the Mandalorian woman. For a few seconds nothing happened, as those in the room waited to see the effects of the Inquisitor’s attack.

“Was that supposed to do something?” Sabine questioned snidely. All of a sudden, pieces of her armor began falling off.

“What the hell? What’s going on?!” Sabine whimpered, as she was stripped naked in front of her comrades. In a few moments, Sabine was left completely naked, except for her helmet.

“AAAAAAHH!” Sabine shrieked, as she struggled to cover her naked body with her hands.

Ahsoka jumped in front of Sabine, shielding her body from the Imperial Force user.

“Why don’t you try that on me and see what happens.” She challenged.

The Seventh Sister waved her hand again, but Ahsoka was ready. She proceeded to redirect the attack back towards the Mirialan woman.

“What? NO!” The Seventh Sister shouted, as her armor started falling off.

“This can’t be happening to me!” Before she knew it, she was stark naked in front of her most hated enemy!

“AAAAAAAAH!” The Seventh Sister shrieked, as she too attempted to cover herself.

Ahsoka began moving towards the nude Dark-sider, who whimpered and stepped back.

“See? This is why you shouldn’t have messed with us rebels.” She stated smugly, while smirking at her naked enemy.

But something happened she hadn’t expected. There was still some Force energy left in the attack she had blocked. While she was standing over the Seventh Sister and gloating of her victory, her entire outfit exploded outwards.

Now, Ahsoka Tano was butt-naked in front of not only her closest allies, but also her worst enemy.

“AAAAAAAAHH” Ahsoka squealed, slapping one hand on her ass, and another on her boobs. “BY THE FORCE! I’M NAKED!” She shrieked.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:33 PM

Default Nina Williams Tekken 5 ENF (and one I'm surprised I haven't seen before)

Nina Williams, blonde-haired warrior, smiled smugly as she had defeated her sister, the brunette Anna Williams.

Suddenly, Nina’s armor began to fall off.

She started to whimper in embarrassment.

“Oh no oh no! My armor! Someone help me!” She shouted.

Anna got up and started laughing hysterically at her sister.

Nina grew angry, but before she could do anything, all of her armor fell off, leaving her naked as the day she was born.

“AAAAAAAAHH!” She shrieked.

“I’M NAKED I’M NAKED! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING” She screamed, as she tried to cover her naked body with her hands.

Everyone, including her sister, was laughing at her plight.

“PLEASE! GET ME SOME CLOTHES!” She squealed pathetically.

Anna walked up to her sister and slapped her butt, hard.

“Ah!” Nina yelped, turning around and using her hand to cover her bare butt.

Tags
enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016