Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2016, 08:34 PM

Thanked 4,652 Times in 363 Posts
Default Feedback on deleted postings?

It would be nice if we received some feedback when posts are deleted. Otherwise we're left wondering what we did that was inappropriate.

Two of my posts were deleted today, leaving me scratching my head. I have no problem with the forum, or the fact that it is policed according to particular guidelines. And I really try to be appropriate and adjust my postings when I learn that I've crossed a line. But the general effect of an unexplained post-removal is to discourage me from posting anything.

That said, I assume that the moderation is done by volunteers and I recognize that responding to every issue and inappropriate posting would take a lot of time and effort. The lack of feedback isn't going to drive me away.

(It would be embarrassingly funny if there was something else going on--say a delay in posts appearing. But I'm pretty sure I saw one of my posts soon after posting it. And I can't even find one of the threads at all now.)
Old 07-18-2016, 09:25 PM

Thanked 260,459 Times in 8,687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta69 View Post
It would be nice if we received some feedback when posts are deleted. Otherwise we're left wondering what we did that was inappropriate.

Two of my posts were deleted today, leaving me scratching my head. I have no problem with the forum, or the fact that it is policed according to particular guidelines. And I really try to be appropriate and adjust my postings when I learn that I've crossed a line. But the general effect of an unexplained post-removal is to discourage me from posting anything.

That said, I assume that the moderation is done by volunteers and I recognize that responding to every issue and inappropriate posting would take a lot of time and effort. The lack of feedback isn't going to drive me away.

(It would be embarrassingly funny if there was something else going on--say a delay in posts appearing. But I'm pretty sure I saw one of my posts soon after posting it. And I can't even find one of the threads at all now.)
I can't speak to the first deleted post, but as to the missing thread, where one of my posts also disappeared, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts it was found to have violated the no-pro rule, in that the first woman posted turned out to be pro, after which the person responding to point that out then asked about another woman, who (and I must confess, it was my post that was responsible) was also found to be pro. Your post, saying you thought the rule could stand to be bent or abandoned, however debate-worthy its point, was collateral damage in the removal of a thread that, frankly, was a non-starter from the get-go.
There's another point, too, that relates to your concession that "...responding to every issue and inappropriate posting would take a lot of time and effort...": not only is that quite true, but it seems that recently, I suspect due in no small part to issues with having sufficient resources to monitor effectively, there's even less chance to get most or even many questions about deletions answered; I'd recommend patience, and even pitching in by individual members when possible, either by supplying answers in lieu of moderators (as, I hope, here), or by reporting possible violations to moderators...
The Following User Says Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 10:40 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Pro models.

It happens a lot in the "Who is she?" type threads. I usually try to leave them up long enough for members to get their questions answered.
In this case, it appears they were professional models.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:44 PM

Thanks for the replies. I admit I've gotten in more "trouble" over the pro rule than any other--and I suspected just what you suggest. It isn't deliberate--honest, I don't mean to be a trouble-maker.
Old 07-19-2016, 09:51 AM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Not a problem.

We know that there are a lot of sites that show pictures like these without identifying the models. There are others that post photos with watermarks cropped out. We don't hold anyone personally responsible for finding and posting these. I mean, they are beautiful women!
Habitual offenders may get a PM asking them to find a different source. Continued violations are handled a bit more severely up to and including being banned from the site.
You're a long way from that! If you ever land on a moderator's radar, you'll know...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 09:17 PM

Thanks.

I must say I appreciate the way the board is moderated. Not quite sure how the mods do it, but the site seems well managed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delta69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 12:27 PM

Thanked 22,427 Times in 2,226 Posts

Something to remember about posts being deleted.
Mods do their best to keep the site running smoothly and friendly. we all do this as a hobby, but we also have our own lives and jobs to take care of. If we have time to copntact someone about a post being removed, then we will do so, but sometimes, we may only be online for a short time, PLUs we also need our relax time to enjoy the forum, the same as all members.
regards
CP.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CP For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s