uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2016, 04:32 PM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts
Default Sample from my first book The Immodest Collection Stories of Exposure and Shame

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've posted here but I wanted to notify you of my book that is published on amazon.com called "The Immodest Collection Stories of Exposure and Shame" it contains three stories I never published anywhere on the web under my pen name J.C. Parker. It can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Immodest-Coll...est+collection

Pasted below is a sample section from the first story. For those who give it a chance, I hope you enjoy it! Thank you to the admins for letting me post this and for anyone whoever wrote nice comments on the stories I've posted, I wouldn't have gotten this far without the community here.

One Step Too Far

I pull open the door to the lecture hall and focus on my body like I always do before giving a presentation. Normally my hands would be shaking and I'm shocked to find them perfectly still. My expected anxiety is due to my defense of years of graduate work to receive my PhD in front of a dissertation committee. My gatekeepers consist of my clinical supervisor, the department head of psychology and my ethics instructor. Also in attendance are several friends from my cohort. They think they're here to support me and alleviate the anxiety I should have. The real reason I'm so calm is because my only concern is to get off. It's common for people with stage fright to picture the audience naked, but if I’m going to get through this, I need to imagine the audience seeing me naked.
I blame Jenna because this was her idea. Earlier this morning I was a nervous wreck, pacing back and forth and anticipating failing my dissertation defense. Like a superhero, Jenna scooped me into her strong arms and pulled me close to whisper, "Babe, here's what I want you to do. I want you to think about all those important people you're afraid of and then think about me standing behind you, taking off your clothes without being seen by anyone, including you." At first I looked at her like she was crazy, but then I found myself pushing hard against her thigh because my anxiety had gone away, replaced by pure lust. This is why I love her because she knew the power my fantasy had over my mind, powerful enough to override any fear of failure I had about my career. I have five years of experience as a graduate level psychologist and yet, Jenna knows exactly what to say to soothe me with zero years as a psychologist.

Not all blame belongs to my partner, the rest goes to Daffy Duck. As a teenager, I watched him get chased by a man with a shotgun. At this age, my cartoons were gods and when I saw Daffy get his feathers blown off, causing him to cover his naked body, I wondered why all of the sudden I felt the need to squeeze a couch cushion between my legs to sate the strange feeling I had in between them. Seeing this sly genius transform into a vulnerable blushing creature covering his modesty sowed the seeds to my sexuality. Anytime I saw a situation in which an animated character's pants fell or their fur was shaved off, I would find myself getting hot under my pajamas. As I got older, this pattern evolved from cartoons to pin-ups of women with their shocked expressions as the wind blew their skirts up and revealed their undergarments. The embarrassment on their faces that represented their loss of dignity struck a chord in my mind and my budding sexuality. The vulnerability from being exposed against ones will and desperately trying to cover up was something I always thought about when I discovered masturbation. The idea of my pants falling in high school and everyone seeing me in my panties would instantly make me wet. I thought about how helpless I would be to anyone who watched. Losing my clothes in public would make me submissive to everyone.

Panty play was also important in my evolving kink because they were an extension of peoples' personalities, a secret naughtier than nudity because they represented the wearer's active decision to slide them against her waist. A badass biker in leather could lose all of their bravado the moment someone saw them in a bikini with teddy bears decorated on them, exposing them for the timid child they were inside. In my undergraduate studies I would fantasize about my feminist instructors, strong women who would lose the uniforms that empowered them and leaving them in a tiny thong with stockings. I respected these women as educators but couldn't help but cross my legs as I imagined them holding their arms over their half-naked bodies as their faces turned red from being undressed in front of their students. I don't know how I ever got As during that time because my fantasies always distracted me. It took a long time to find the right partner who respected this quirky fetish. It was after getting my bachelor's when I met Jenna that I found that partner.

Jenna is a voyeur at heart which makes us perfect for each other. Each time we have sex is unique because there are endless possibilities for me to be embarrassed via stripping. Sometimes I'll wear pants extra large and let Jenna pull the belt holding them up. My hands touch my face in shock as I watch my pants drop from my legs and into a pool of fabric at my feet, revealing a white pair of panties with rainbow colored polka dots. My hands will cover the front of my crotch and I can already feel myself at Jenna's mercy to do whatever she wants. Other times, we'll reverse roles. I will dress as a dominant police officer, only to get handcuffed by Jenna and beg for mercy as she undresses me, exposing my panties with daisy prints. This compulsion stretches beyond my intimate life. When I teach classes, I'll alternate from thongs and g-strings to panties with leopard prints, each pair making my pussy tremble as the fabric touches its lips. If my students saw me in any of these, I would lose any professional authority I had over them. My body and my panties are my secrets. Embarrassment is about them being revealed to others. It's when my secrets are out and my status is lost that I feel I'm at my sexiest.

I blink to bring myself back to the lecture hall, making sure my presentation slides are organized properly. I'm wearing my most formal business attire, a red button up shirt that's tucked under a black knee-length skirt. I've also straightened my auburn hair, tying it up in a neat bun that sits at the crown of my head. I chose a dark red lipstick wear that tops off the respectable academic I'm trying to portray. I care less about how I look on the outside compared to what I am wearing under my clothes. I knew I would wear stockings and a garter belt, the latter having no practical use other than to be sexually appealing to the viewer. The bra and panties were harder. My instinct was to go with my skimpiest pair, a mesh bra that exposed my nipples and a tiny black g-string that fails to cover my curvy ass. At the same time, I have a soft spot for underwear with prints, the louder pattern the better my professional image is shattered when my clothes are shed and people see what ridiculous panties I wear underneath. With this in mind, I chose a pink bra and a white pair of bikini-style panties with red hearts printed on it. Written on the back are the words "SPANK ME." I chose these because it combines both the girly and naughty side of my personality, a side that has no business being seen by the audience.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Thanked 1,806 Times in 296 Posts

That looks very interesting bbettyblambabam. Good luck with the book.
The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 05:07 PM

Default Interesting read

After reading that sample, I bought it, and read the first and last story. Dom/Sub relationships aren't my forte, but the other two were very enjoyable. Your focus on the psychology of "the moment" when a woman feels exposed is different from most of the ENF stories I've read, as well as talking about the fact ENF and its close cousin exhibitionism can be fantasy or reality depending on how far the protagonists are willing to go.

With your first story, it delves deep into that argument of whether she should let go and debase herself in front of her audience and deal with her arousal, or to keep her fantasy in check and focus on her speech. So, at the end of the story when she makes a different decision, it makes me wish there was more to read!

With your third story, I was hoping there would be more ENF, but I was not disappointed in the direction it took. Having her relive her exposure through a different lens, as it were, is a good way of breaking down the emotions she felt as she was embarrassed.

I've always been a fan of your stories, though they were mostly of the fan fiction variety. I can't wait to see what you post next!
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 04:12 PM

This isn't available to the UK store, anyway we can get hold of it?
Old 07-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad8472 View Post
This isn't available to the UK store, anyway we can get hold of it?
hmm that's strange because i can find it in the search on the uk store. and it looks like people from the UK can purchase it. have you tried doing a search or is it just not coming up at all?
Old 07-09-2016, 03:39 AM

The page was appearing but it was having issues when purchasing saying it wasnt available in my country's store (UK) but I have managed to purchase it now by getting the free sample then following the link at the end to get the whole book. Its a great read!
The Following User Says Thank You to ipad8472 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607