Old 07-09-2017, 03:12 AM

Thanked 4,850 Times in 265 Posts

Thanks Road, here's a wake up nip for ya. BEAN
Attached Thumbnails
20170709_010355.jpg  
Old 07-11-2017, 06:14 PM

Default Hangers

I just had to post this funny pic my hubby took. He thought they'd make nice hangers. LOL, coming to a closet near you BEAN
Attached Thumbnails
20170703_222629.jpg  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:15 PM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
Thanks Road, here's a wake up nip for ya. BEAN
Wake up! Hell when i clicked on that, I nearly passed out!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curly804 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:57 PM

Ok, OCC friends a new query. In my album is a gif of me giving one of my husband's friends some release. Raymond has never been a ladies man and it had been awhile since he'd been with a woman. We were all a little drunk and one of the girls suggested one of us help him out orally. But of course everyone pointed to me and the hubby had no problem with it as long as he could video it. Raymond didn't want it videod because of his weight, but agreed. The second day everyone wanted to watch so we did it again except that I had to swallow, ugh. My query is that one of the guys in the group kept calling me a cheater and it made me a little mad, I don't think giving oral with the consent of your husband is cheating, what about you?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Ok, OCC friends a new query. In my album is a gif of me giving one of my husband's friends some release. Raymond has never been a ladies man and it had been awhile since he'd been with a woman. We were all a little drunk and one of the girls suggested one of us help him out orally. But of course everyone pointed to me and the hubby had no problem with it as long as he could video it. Raymond didn't want it videod because of his weight, but agreed. The second day everyone wanted to watch so we did it again except that I had to swallow, ugh. My query is that one of the guys in the group kept calling me a cheater and it made me a little mad, I don't think giving oral with the consent of your husband is cheating, what about you?
Husbands consent always supersedes everything here..... and what great friends you are to Raymond. Would you be MY friend??
Great little bj clip..... I hope you finished to thunderous applause!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darwinian3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 09:53 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Absolutely NOT cheating! Cheating requires deception. Have fun!!!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:59 AM

Thanked 2,377 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
You can't be a cheat if your husband gave his okay and is videotaping it besides.

What a lucky guy to get two BJ's from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outofdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 10:11 AM

Thanked 366,642 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default No No No

Quote:
Oh...so that GIF has a story. Well, how I imagined it going down (no pun intended) was way off. My version was more romantic, but now that I know the story it's even hotter! Anyway, as for your question...Dear Fl- Abby says ANYTHING done to help out a lonely chubby dude with a partner's consent (and it sounds like in this case, partial participation) is just adding "spice" to the relationship. It's also very kind. You're a good Bean. The dissenting fellow is obviously jealous. He wishes you were giving HIM some release. Me too. Just curious. How come you "had to" swallow? Peer pressure? Reflex? Nowhere to spit without making a mess?

Last edited by Fox Mulder; 07-17-2017 at 10:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 04:33 PM

How come you "had to" swallow? Peer pressure? Reflex? Nowhere to spit without making a mess?

LOL, two of the girls in our group bet me I wouldn't and couldn't do it. So it was free cider and meade for me all day and night from them. Made for some funny talk later on when they would ask if my drinks were salty, ha ha

BEAN
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 05:36 PM

Thanked 366,642 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default So the booze killed the taste?

Quote:
How come you "had to" swallow? Peer pressure? Reflex? Nowhere to spit without making a mess?

LOL, two of the girls in our group bet me I wouldn't and couldn't do it. So it was free cider and meade for me all day and night from them. Made for some funny talk later on when they would ask if my drinks were salty, ha ha

BEAN
This "group" of yours sounds interesting.

Tags
bean, blonde

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016