uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2019, 08:38 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

No one really committed to grilling. We walked back to our perspective homes laughing and talking. Kenneth and I made two trips. While the wives showered we set up the deck for grilling and talked.

Eddie and Kenneth did a lot of talking. Either I was not around or just watching the bodies not paying attention. Of course since they know each other i assumed he would confide more to him. Heres somewhat a summary of what they discussed. Turns out Eddie and tina was perving on my wife and i early. They were actually walkers that passed for a closer look. Kenneth said Eddie talked nonstop about my wife and her body. It was Tina that suggested the move close to my wife and I and she would go topless. Eddie said they were just waiting and talking. Eddie recognized Kenneth and they watched awhile before approaching.

Kenneth said Eddie and tina was ecstatic about the whole situation. Eddie had to hold Tina back. He said Tina was ready to stop naked after my wifes bikini was wet but Eddie suggested the rolling and lip slip instead. In short, they were both actively enjoying the experiences. Kenneth said it turns out Eddie enjoys his wifes exposing as much as us. Also Tina enjoyed it more than Eddie. This is a short summary, we discussed in detail.

The wives finally came out. My wife and I brought the bare essentials in everything. She came out wearing the aforementioned tank top and carrying her bikini bottoms. Kenneths wife was wearing a tank top also and her pink bikini bottoms. My wife lifted her top exposing her nakedness. She said holding out the bottoms, bikini or nothing. We both said nothing. She put the bottoms on the deck railing. Kenneths wife said, damnit, and removed her bottoms. She smiled as she placed them beside my wifes saying, what the hell, I guess I've shown the whole neighborhood my body by now. We laughed saying at least lou and keith.

We were drinking water watching the sun go down all talking. I gave all only the touching between Tina and I. Kenneth said he wanted to retell Eddie's account of touching. My wife confirmed all. Eddie had many tit grabs and a few nipple plays. Many ass grabs. Quite a few hand brushing across pussy front. And a few like I said before hand on thigh, hand slips up and rub the side of his hand the length of her pussy. This was all during wrestling and in the big waves. The ones i found most exciting was Eddie wanted to try and throw my wife. Eddie was a wrestler in college and assisted the cheer team. He said he could throw her with a one hand lift.

My wife interrupted and said yes but it was obvious what he was wanting. Kenneth said well what I saw was three attempts at a lift and no actual throw. My wife said he pestered her about trying over and over. She agreed. She said he went under and placed his palm across her pussy fingers extended to her ass. She sat on his hand and he did little more tha cop a feel of her pussy with his palm. He came up and said she has to sit further back on his hand. She knew he was just copping a feel but she said this time his hand went way forward and fingers across her pussy to ass. She said he started moving his hand and fingers playing. She said she gave him a second and sat further back bending his hand. He released and stood. She said he was either stupid drunk or thought she was stupid drunk. He said let's try it reversed. Kenneth said this is where I helped. My wife said yes Kenneth said hell yea, that will work. So down he went. She said he cupped her pussy fingers down each side of her lips and one up her slit.

She looked at Kenneth and said you remember what I said. Kenneth smiled and said, you look at me smiling and said are you happy now, hes down there playing. She said his fingers were all over till he found her clit and started rubbing. Kennth smiled and said my wife looked at him and said well he finally found it. She said he ran out of air and came up explaining that he couldn't get his hand in the right spot but will this time. My wife said you've had you attempts and they continued playing in the water.

Kenneth said he was dying to tell me this but wanted my wifes account. He said hers was better than him saying Eddie had his hand on your wifes pussy. I agreed. We sat around and lit the torches along with turning on the deck lights as the sun was starting to touch the water. Keith arrived. My wife and Keith struck up conversation immediately. They were like two long lost friends. He mentioned the wives bottomless causing kenneths wife to cross her legs mine continued sitting Indian style. Keith laughed and said, I had a good twenty minutes inspecting everything whole you slept with you legs open. Kenneths wife was embarrassed. Keith changed gears and said if I've made you uncomfortable I'm sorry and I'll leave. She said no dont I'm just a little embarrassed. Keith said you have nothing to be embarrassed about, I promise. My wife changed conversations. She asked Keith if he still had her present on his phone. He smiled and said yes. She asked if he shared. He said only by showing. He had many request but he said no. She smiled and said thanks.

Soon kenneths phone rang. Eddie was waiting on Tina to get out of the shower. He told Kenneth they were so worked up they had to have a sex session first. Kennth said he had to run to the store. His wife put on her bikini bottoms and went to get additional steaks. Keith felt bad about making her uncomfortable. My wife said dont worry she will get past it. We agreed no underwear for the weekend so she has no choice. She has to wear what I wear. Keith was looking at her pussy as she talked and said you look prettier than I remember. She said you deserve a drink for that. She went inside. Keith and I talked he was happy my wife was not embarrassed from before. I said not in the least.

She brought us each a drink and kissed Keith on the forehead saying thank you for the compliment. He said I always speak the truth. Keith and I are sitting on Adirondack chairs facing each other as we talk. My wife is standing drinking listening with her hand on the back of his chair. He patted his thigh and said you are welcome to sit. She played all coy saying you sure you can take it. He said last time was great. She stepped over his left leg and sat straddling sitting on his thigh. Her tshirt hung down covering my view. She asked if that was good. He took his right hand and rubbed the inside of her right thigh saying just like I remembered. She slapped his leg.

I said it's good for him but my view is blocked. She looked down and pulled the bottom of the shirt up and over. I'm looking at her pussy straddling his thigh. She leans back on his shoulder and said hows this. I almost lost a nut looking. Shes aroused at just this little teasing. I said perfect now. She has his left arm pinned. She took his drink and held it to his mouth. She gave him a big gulp and put it back in his hand. She said something but they laughed. He has continued rubbing up her thigh as we talk till his fingers are at her mound. She interrupted us. She said, your hand seems to have migrated up my leg a ways. He stopped and said sorry. She said are you trying to touch me again.

She is saying this in a sarcastic sad tone. Eddie said well the opportunity was too close to pass up while we are alone. Still straddling his leg she rotated her hips and lifted her right leg over his lap. He now has full access. She said ok you can only touch. Keith I thought was going to have a heart attack. He said, touching only, I promise. He went straight to trying to touch every inch of her between her legs. He rubbed touched circled all over. He focused on her blonde strip for some time. Soon he slowed down. She is dripping. His rubbing has spread her juices all over. He finally hits and stays on her clit. He doing some good work. She moaning and lifting to his touch. She pulls her tank top together releasing both tits. She takes the glass from him dropping it on the deck.

She takes his left hand places it on her tit. He took the not so subtle hint and started massaging and playing with her nipple. He also found out that if he stopped going all over and stay there she was well on her way. The nipple play and clit play she is forming a wet spot on his shorts but he continues. I know it was another tow three minutes of this she started her loud moaning, shaking and quaking. As she starts her orgasm, she took Keith's face turned her chest and shoved his face on her tit. As she violently orgasmed Keith continued on her clit and I thought she was going to suffocate him on her tit. He obviously had her nipple in his dentures but I couldn't see much. As she subsided, she released his head and moved his hand from her clit. She is exhausted. Hes gently rubbing her juices up and across her pussy and I see he is doing work on her nipple with his mouth.

She stays limp for a good minute or two. Keith took full advantage rubbing her pusdy and pubic strip mouthing her right nipple. She finally regained herself. She moved his head first. Her tit was shining with his spit. She moved his hand. She said quote, oh my God I needed that. She kissed Keith again on the forehead and said thanks. She excused herself to shower again and cool off. Keith had a relatively large wet spot across hes shorts. I pointed at it smiling and asked you or her. He laughed and said I wish it could be me, I'm lucky to get a stuffy and a wet spot in my boxers. He said medication is a b*tch. We laughed. He excused himself to change swearing to never wash the short again.

I'm alone on the deck when Eddie and Tina return. The only thing really different was when the wives came out only wearing a tank top, Tina ran home and returned wearing a tank top. Only difference was our wives standing the shirt covered their ass and front mostly. Tina's tanktop covered half her ass and not the front. Kenneth Eddie keith and I were blessed unlimited views of pussies. Titties and asses till around one in the morning. Keith hung in there till ten.

We exchanged numbers, emails and it seems every multimedia available with Eddie and Tina. They seem excited to come to our house for a visit. With all the conversations throughout the night we really enjoyed being around them. At a minimum we made a really good connection. My hope is I can have Tina's thin frame and tits sliding up and down my dick at some point. And yes I finally told my wife about my encounter with Tina. She made me tell it several times after we got home. Then sex.

We did promise Keith we would be back some time this summer. One difference from others is I'm fantasizing about having tina on all fours, tables, over furniture and just straight slow long stroking sex.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 07:11 PM

Fheath, I'm really looking forward to stories with your wife and your neighbor. Do you have any continuation? It is already warm and I hope she teases him a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam77sam77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 02:23 PM

I wish I could say we have become closer but no. The wives talk occasionally. Summer has come and my house seems to be the resident get away for a host of teachers. Most of the same with the addition of three more. One says that she is too heavy to remove her swimsuit. To date she has not. My wife keeps reassuring her it's not about being naked it's the freedom and sun. Her response is always, it's easy for my wife to say that with the body she has. I still want to see her naked. I guess it's the forbidden fruit syndrome. Again, I'm a firm believer that tits are tits. Maybe one day soon.

Others seem to be fine with me around more. It took the other two new attendees some time. It's funny but one, tall bottle blonde will be either nude or topless around the pool but will put on her bikini to walk around. She has a super body. Shes a second year teacher, married one year, no kids. Shes six foot tall, slim with long bleach blonde hair. She also keeps a full but manicured dark brown bush. I mention her because her husband asked her why she never invited him. She said that other teachers were there at times topless or nude. Of course he wanted to attend but she only came over during the weekdays and left before her husband would be off work. A few weeks ago it was only the three of us remaining. She asked my wife and I if she could invite him.

My wife said absolutely. She asked if it could only be the two of them. Seems she was hesitant to have him over with four or five other ladies in some state of undress. My wife again agreed. I asked what about me. Silence. I took the hint. I asked when so I could be gone. She is naked on a lounger. I'm in my swimsuit. She stands up and gives me a full on hug thanking me. He tits pressed against my chest. I said no problem, this naked hug is thanks enough. She jerked back apologizing. I pulled her back hugging her tight to my chest saying my turn. She laughed hugging me back. She swatted my butt saying you are bad. So I lightly swatted her ass cheek letting my hand linger and said the same before releasing her.

The date was chosen. I was at work. She and mandy worked out the details for the day. I tried my best to get home early and surprise them but no such luck. My wife greeted them mid morning and they headed to to pool. He had agreed to grill as they told him I was out of town. My wife changed and headed out. She said the first hour or so they just sat by the pool or around the bar talking and drinking listening to music. She said her husband was drunk by this time. He asked mandy if they really spent time topless or naked. Mandy said yes. My wife said he downed his drink, dropped his swim trunks, ran to the pool naked shouting skinnydip as he jumped in. The wife stood there watching sipping their drinks as he frolicked in the pool. My wife said he would get out run to the diving board bouncing on the front of the board shouting skinnydip. She said his dick was hard bouncing with him. He would then jump in. Repeating several times.

So after giving him his time watching his wife stripped and walked into the pool. My wife said she decided to wait and see if he was going to say anything. She refreshed all drinks and sat on a lounger sunning and watching them play in the pool. Eventually all three ended up in loungers by the pool, my wife still in her bikini. She said she was ready to strip but she waited. After more drinks and some time she finally asked if they minded if she got naked and swam. Both said please.

My wife said she stood and slowly removed her top as he watched. She said she felt like she was putting on a show to music as they both watched. She said she turned and bent over sliding her bikini down with her ass pointing at them. She said she added a pause as she untied the sides while the bottoms were at her ankles giving him more time to inspect. She stood naked and turned facing them. She said his dick was hard again. She walked and got in the pool. She returned, stood facing them as she toweled off. He was still hard. She sat down and started her process of applying sunscreen. When she reached her tits he stood up and said he had to go cool off from this.

Mandy asked my wife if she realized how much they could see with her bent over. My wife lied and said no. Mandy said they could see everything between her legs. My wife laughed. Mandy said her husband was describing between her legs the whole time she was in the pool. My wife asked if she was ok. Mandy laughed this time saying yes she just thought my wife should know. My wife said that if he is going to be here that's one of the hazards he must endure. They both laughed.

Needless to say my wife and mandy spent the day teasing the living daylights out of the poor guy. My wife said the only other thing worth mentioning was later. She said both mandy and her husband were drunk. She said she quit drinking as much earlier. They were in the pool talking when mandy made a disparaging remark about his favorite nba team. he grabbed mandy from behind and dunked her. He did this several times after additional remarks, as she is also a Grizzlies fan. My wife said after the latest dunk she came up and pointed at her saying shes more of a Grizzlies fan than me. Before she could respond he pulled her into a tight hug face to face and jumped sideways dunking her with him.

She said his hard dick was pressed between them and her tits pressed to his chest. She said he released her and she came up wiping her hair out of her face. She dipped backwards into the water and came up to straighten her hair out when mandy said do it again. My wife said before she could say anything he was behind her and pulled her to him again. This time one hand was square on her tit squeezing as he lifted her and dunked her again. She said when she came up, he started apologizing for the inadvertent tit grab. Mandy started apologizing also. My wife said after she got her breath she responded that, it's ok, that's another hazard that can happen.

They spent another couple hours around the pool till they were sober enough to leave.

Mandy called my wife that evening. She thanked my wife profusely for the hospitality. She said that on the way home the had to pull over on a side road and have a quick sex session. She said that was followed by two more. She again asked my wife if she was upset at her husband's tit grab. My wife assured her that she was fine. My wife asked her how she felt about it. She said that at first she was a little mad but then thought about the hazards and felt better. She did tell my wife that she may have to let me dunk her the same one day. My wife said I would like that opportunity.

Really the rest of the pool visits are just a lot of either topless, nude or clothed conversations. Nothing that hasn't been written about earlier.

I do have a fun outing before this occurred.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM

With my new COO in my company my wife has found it easier to have spur of the moment trips. Her first week after school ended she wanted to go to our country house. I reluctantly agreed with conditions that she readily agreed.

We hooked my boat to the truck and headed south. This was one of those road trips that I just knew with her riding topless, tits out I would get some truck flashing done. She went to sleep in the first thirty minutes. Three hours later not one CB transmission of a sighting. Nothing. Also truck traffic was minimal at best and with me pulling my big ass boat I had to be careful. About five miles from my exit I finally caught up to a truck. My wife is still out with the seat reclined tits up and out. I still have the same truck that's lifted on big tires so I'm not quite even with a trucks window but I can see the driver from driving my truck.

As we go down a hill I come along side his cab. Looks to be a middle aged black man driving. He is looking straight when I look. I have to pay attention pulling the boat. We start climbing the next hill and I'm a little ahead of his cab. Both times I look he is staring straight ahead. Pulling the boat I slow somewhat depending on the hill. This was one of those. The truck catches up and then stays cab to cab. I look over. He is smiling looking into my truck at her tits. I do not like reving my motor to increase speed so I maintain. He is looking straight then back into my truck the whole way up. I reach over and with my hand over her tit I make a grabbing motion. He is smiling and nods.

I softly grab her left tit and squeeze. I then start playing with her nipple slowly softly pinching and tugging. I look at him hes smiling and gives me a thumbs up. We eventually reach the top. On the way down he tried to keep pace but fell back. When I turned off on our exit he gave several long blast on his horn. My wife startled me. She said I guess that means he liked what he saw. I said it uncertainly does. Turns out she was awake thirty minutes earlier but enjoying the ride.

We get to the house and set up. We discuss what we were going to do for three days. We decided to not let anyone know we were there. Friday morning we are up relaxing. If you read earlier kenneth built a large water garden for my wife and she likes decorating it with fountains, statues, etc.... ALso earlier I wrote about a store in a somewhat nearby town that specializes in outdoor everything. She requested we go there. I have also chronicled her denim skirt. She comes back in that short denim skirt and a red tight, under armour workout shirt braless. She squatted down. No panties. We load up and head out.

We arrive some time later. There's maybe ten cars in the parking area which was disappointing. We start to get out and my wife says, wait ten minutes then you come. I say why. So no one will know we are together. She said I'll start on the far side. I watched her walk in. Tits bouncing freely, nipples prominently visible poking out the front of her shirt. While sitting for ten minutes I watched two ladies leave. I also watched two vehicles park. One was an older man and woman, 70 ish. The other looked to be a landscaper crew of four Hispanic men in a truck pulling an empty trailer parked behind me. Two walked by and entered two stood around the truck smoking. I waited a little longer than ten minutes.

I enter and finally found my wife slowly going up and down the aisles. No one seemed to notice her. I walked down to speak. She said keep going I have a stalker. I walked past and down the next aisle. Soon the 70ish year old man slowly walked down the same aisle opposite side of her. The shelves are huge. One floor level, one hip level, one head level and another needing a ladder. I am looking across at her nipples poking her shirt. The man is milling around looking at her back as she faces me. She winks at me and bends down. The man opposite her turns facing her looking at her ass. I can only see her lower back while she is bent over. He stands staring till she eventually stands. As she turns to continue he does also.

We pass at the end of the aisle. I said you do have a looker. She smiled passing me. I mill around watching from the next aisle. She stops and he stops opposite again. She turns back to him and bends. Her denim skirt rises up and she bends. The guy is maybe five feet looking square at her bare pussy. This is a well lit place, I'm maybe twelve feet away and I can see full details and it looks good. She pauses the stands turning moving on. He does the same. As we pass again at the end I said, you left nothing to the imagination for either of us. She said good. They repeated this for seven or eight aisles. Several aisles he got two views.

Then his wife found him saying shes has been looking all over for him and they left. We sort of play the same game as we go up and down the aisles. No one else followed. It looked as though by the last aisle that the skirt had a roll at the top making it shorter. I asked as we passed. She acted offended smiling saying, excuse me sir. She continued turned and went outside to their outdoor lawn center. I waited and followed. There was a young guy working there following her. He kept passing her looking at her nipple pokies. He asked if she needed any help she declined. The asshole did not ask me. She made her way to the lawn and garden part that was actually outside and not under roof looking at statues. She found two concrete statues she liked. Put both on her cart and headed back. Too bad the young guy missed that.

I moved the statues and three other smaller concrete animals to a flat cart at checkout. As we approached the door I see the same two Hispanic guys still smoking by their truck waiting. I stop and said two guys watching. You want to load them. She stepped to the side. Reached under her shirt and tweaked both nipples. She rolls the skirt back to short. Steps behind the cart and said give me a few minutes. Her nipples were really pushing the tight fabric. They looked perfect. I watched her pull the cart to the back of the truck. Both guys walked to the front of their truck smoking looking at her. I could not see her. I start heading out. I see one guy hit the others arm pointing. By the time I got there she had the items on the tailgate of the truck.

She looked at me and said if you return the cart I'll finish this. My truck is lifted. She jumps landing one knee on the tailgate. Here she is hands and one knee barely on the tailgate one leg dangling. Her shirt is halfway up her ass pussy on display. I have a view from somewhat the side front. The two guys are standing directly behind her in front of their truck speaking Spanish looking dead at her pussy as she struggles. Maybe ten seconds of us looking at half her ass and as her leg swings some really nice pussy shots. She finally rolls sideways and sits. She then lifts a leg putting her foot on the tailgate giving them a nice view. Then lifts and stands. She is standing back to them and me. He ass is almost completely out. We are looking up between her legs at her pussy. She turns facing us. The skirt is about midway up her landing strip. We watch her retrieve each item turn and bend over placing them down. She has yet to fix her skirt riding up. She is mostly naked waist down. She finished. Walked to the end of the tailgate, paused. We are now looking up at her pussy for a full frontal legs open. She jumps down. She then acted mildly surprised looking at the two guys saying sorry as she pulled her skirt back in place.

She took the cart saying I'll take that back, pick me up. I got in the truck and did as instructed. She got in saying how horney she is. I said I wish I new any Spanish so I could have translated their conversations. They talked a lot. I told her how exposed she was to all three. Her response was I wish I had an excuse to be naked in front of them. I laughed and said that would be fun but I can assume getting arrested wouldn't. She agreed.

As we were leaving town she said what about a naked country road dare like the last one. I said sure but neither of us are wearing a hat. She said ok, with a long pause. Soon she asked for my wallet. She pulled out a 5 dollar bill. She said, how about walk up to someone walking in the road naked and hand them 5 dollars as a dare. I pulled in a gas station. I said I better fill up in case you get us lost on these back country roads.

It's around 12:30 p.m. I said at least schools down here have another two weeks before summer break. I had to remind her of several younger people we passed last time. We drove and drove and drove. Paved roads gravel roads what seemed like no roads. After 1:00 we had only seen several tractors in fields. So we are driving bored. I am pretty much lost. I have and idea where I am but no idea how I got there. We are on a small paved road. I'm just about to say we need to head home when she said, back there. I said what. She said two men standing at an open gate talking, turn around. She already has her skirt bundled on the floor. I turn around. I asked if it was a house. She said no, it looked like they parked inside the open gate in the field. We passed them. She was right. The dirt road turned off the paved road and about fifteen yards up was a double cattle gap gate. They had the gate open. Two trucks parked just past the open gate in an empty field.

She is sitting there in sandals and a shirt asking if that will work. I wanted to drive by again to get a look at the people, make sure it appeared safe. This time I drove by slower. There were two black men leaning on the open gate I guess visiting. They each looked to be drinking beer or something wrapped in a paper sack. Both trucks were old beater. Both had graying hair, dressed in dirty Jean's and tshirts. As we passed my wife waved out the window, they waved back. After passing, my wife asked if they look ok. At the turn a round I stopped. I asked what she wanted to do. She removed her shirt tossed it in the back seat. She said just like I said, walk up to them tell them I was completing a dare to give someone five dollars naked.

The closer I got the more nervous she became. She started pinching her already rock hard nipples and asked me how they look. She looked fantastic. She put on her dark shades as I pulled off the road straddling the dirt roat to them. My door facing them.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:44 PM

If you read an earlier adventure I posted this occurance is very similar. I try not to post repetitive adventures but it seems my wife feels comfortable in same situations. I even asked later why endless driving in the back country to be exposed. Her response was that she is more comfortable around that situation because her chances of ever running into them later is slim to none. She also said that country folks seem to be more restrained and very polite. So at the risk of being repetitive I will continue.

I believe I ended with parking just off the road. I had my door facing the gate. Other that sandals and dark glasses my wife is completely naked. With the five dollar bill in hand she hopped out the truck. The two men were still leaning on the open gate each drinking whatever was wrapped in the paper bags now looking in our direction. My wife walked around the back of the truck. As she came into view and onto the dirt driveway, both men stood up and were side by side staring at a naked, blonde white lady walking their direction.

As I said earlier, the gate was around fifteen yards down the dirt driveway with both just inside the open gate. I could not hear anything, but after lowering my window we exchanged waves prior to them seeing my naked wife. Heres what I saw...

My wife casually and slowly covers the ground to the two men now standing shoulder to shoulder facing her. She walks right up to them and they start talking. She did walk up to their left and turned. I have a quartering frontal view of her. They are side by side facing her. Even from this distance I could tell her nipples were hard and proud. They spent a good minute or two talking and all smiling at times. She finally hands the five to the guy on her left. More talking and smiling. She looked and seemed to be relaxed. She then sticks her arms out straight and does a couple of slow helicopter turns as they look her up and down. As she did this they each bent down at the hip I guess trying to get a better view between her legs as she turned.

Another good minute of talking and smiling. She has spent a four solid minutes standing naked talking to them as I watched. She looked like she was going to walk back but stopped talking. Again smiling from all. She reached up and looked like she was covering her nipples a second then hands back to casual. More talking and smiling. She holds up one finger. Turns her back to them. She drops her sunglasses on the ground. She ever so slowly bends down. She pauses, I literally counted to six Mississippi, she then slowly stood and turned facing them. As she did this both men almost or possibly did bump heads bending over getting a view of her pussy. She again looked to start my way and the guy was holding out five dollar bill. She smiled and took the money back. She turned almost facing me. She smiled at me. This time as she faced me both guys took a step closer.

She did not drop anything this time. She just slowly started bending. As she did this, one guy took a knee, the other took two knees. This sight from my location looked extremely silly. Two grown men on their knees directly behind a naked woman bending over. Now she is completely bent down. I counted ten Mississippi's this time, not fast. A full ten seconds before she started standing. She stopped half way up and really arched her back like I was taking her from behind. After pausing she stood up and faced both men on the ground. They didn't move. More talking and smiles. They both struggled to a standing position. My wife walked up to one and hugged him. He hugged her back with one hand on her ass. She stepped back paused talking smiling. She then stepped up to the othe and hugged him, he hugged her back with each hand on an ass cheek squeezing.

She turned and this time briskly walked back. Damn her tits look good bouncing as she walked letting them watch her ass. At the front of my truck she turned to the now standing men. She said thank you and bye. One guy walked a few steps and said thank you. He also said to men, you have one fine white woman there. I waved, she got in the truck and we drove off. She put her top on but just sat on her skirt to keep her wetness off the leather seat.

She talked excitedly once we started back. It took another thirty minutes to find my way back to familiar surroundings.

Heres her recollection. She said she took her time walking around the truck to build her courage. She said once she rounded the truck and they saw her butterflies went off in her stomach so she had to slow her pace. She said it felt like it took forever to reach them. She said that as she approached they looked worried. She said they hesitantly asked her if she was ok or needed help. She said she smiled and explained that she lost a bet and her wager was she had to be completely naked and give a complete stranger five dollars. They teased her about her losing the bet and asked what was the wager. She made up a baseball wager. One guy asked if the wager included touching. My wife said sternly that no and that's why her husband was watching from the truck to keep her safe.

Both men assured her looking at a naked white woman as fine as her was more than enough. She asked what they were doing out here. They said just stopped at the liquor store and picked up a couple bottles of gin and are visiting before they head back home. Both guys kept complimenting her body and one asked if she would turn around to see her ass.
Instead she said she just did three or four slow turns. This caused an increase in compliments about her body. As they were chatting one guy asked if her nipples are always that hard and pink. She said she inadvertently reached up to cover her nipples. As she did he asked if she would just squeeze her tits once. She said sure and lightly squeezed pinching her nipples between her fingers and released. She said she was really getting wet now. She said that she told them she had better get back. The man without the five dollars asked what he got since his buddy got the five dollars.

She said I assume seeing me naked is enough. He said he got that also. She said she asked before thinking. She said, I have no pockets so what you want. He responded quickly. Quote per my wife "I would love for you to bend over so I can see everything". My wife smiled at him teasing and asked what's everything. She said she thinks he got embarrassed and just mumbled everything. She said so if I happen to drop my glasses and bend over to pick them up that will be enough. He said yes. They have no idea how limber my wife is. She said she turned around ass towards them, opened her stance some, dropped her glasses and slowly bent down. As she got the glasses she looked back at both men bent over head to head looking between her legs so she decided to pause to give them time. She said she then stood facing two stuttering men.

She asked was that worth five dollars. He said it was worth more to him. She asked if he got to see everything. She said she decided that she needed to get back after saying that. He said sadly their eyesight is not as good as it once was and drinking gin is not helping but he saw everything. She said as she was about to walk back the other man held out the five dollar bill and said I'll give this back for a closer look. My wife said she knew she had them. She asked how close. He said not touching and smiled. She said she took the five and said one time and you better get all the looking you can because we have to go. They agreed. My wife said she was so aroused by now there was no hiding the facts if they looked so she said she decided to give them both an extra look.

She said she turned towards me on purpose. She said she also opened her stance wider than before. She didn't realize her feet were so far apart till too late. I couldn't tell how close they were from the truck but my wife said she was initially startled that they moved up so close and was kneeling on the ground directly behind her. I asked how close. She smiled and said maybe a little over a foot from my bent over ass. I laughed. She said either way she was so aroused that she just continued. She bent down and looked back with her hands on the ground. She said they were both leaning forward faces really close to her wide open pussy. She said she knows they are seeing everything including the growing wetness around her opening to her swollen clit. She also said that she almost expected from that distance one was going to run his tounge across her. She asked if they can see everything now. One man said quote, I can see everything now and its beautiful. She said when he spoke she could feel his breath on her pussy.

She gave them additional time and as she was slowly standing one man asked if she would stop half way. She said she smiled to herself and decided to go ahead and included arching her back to give them a better look. She said she paused for a few seconds and stood. She turned around to two men just a few feet still on the ground. She said their faces were about the height of her pussy. So she wanted to see if the would stand or stay in this position so she stood in front of them with a more open stance than normal. She asked if the were able to see everything this time. Both answered yes. One said quote, it looks like you are enjoying this also. She smiled and said yes, that's what he is for. He said that's one lucky man. My wife thanked him.

Still on the ground she said they were focused on her pussy and tits as they talked. She said she decided to go. She told them to be careful driving if they continued drinking. She also thanked them for being gentlemen as she completed paying off her wager. One of them asked if she could stay a few more minutes. She smiled and said I thought you have seen everything. She said he is staring and talking to her pussy as he responded. He said, to her pussy, I guess I have seen everything but I could look at that smooth white pussy and pink nipples as long as you will stay. She said I have got to go and they started getting up from the ground. As she was about to leave one guy asked if a hug for the experience is touching. My wife said they were good sports and gentlemen so she agreed. She said they were both dirty and smelled bad but she held her breath and hugged the first. She said he put his hand on her bare ass cheek and squeezed. She realised and said that's definitely touching. The other man said my turn. She knew he was going to put a hand on her ass but hugged him anyway holding her breath. She said his arms were longer and hands bigger than the others because his hands covered her ass and his fingers dropped into her ass crack and almost brushed her asshole as he squeezed.

She then returned to the truck. With her practically naked telling her version I almost pulled over to toss a nut in her. I had to wait till we got to the house. She was still aroused and ready. We ended up staying at the house all afternoon fucking. Floor, Bed, sofa, chairs, washer and dryer, garage, yard, Deck, tables.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:12 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

You are one lucky man
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 11:30 AM

You are correct beyond words. Reading your response I started reflecting on where we are in our relationship. Married right out of college then kids, then starting a company from the ground up. Everyone measures success in different ways. Some time ago I did it monetarily. Once that was achieved I now focus it on family. We choose to do things together that is mostly mutually gratifying to both. We have a great group of core friends with Kenneth, Bob and their wives. Also my wifes school related friends.

As for me, I am absolutely fortunate, lucky, blessed, etc.... to have a partner that has grown so comfortable with her body that we can do the activities we have together and enjoy ourselves while we can.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 01:14 PM

I thought I would at least finish the trip.

Next morning we got up and loaded the boat. My wife, to my disappointment, was wearing a red string bikini top and black string bikini bottoms. Before leaving, she put on a sheer top as a cover. Again I was disappointed she did not bring the white bikini because the sheer top concealed nothing and only covered the very top of her ass and none of the front.

We stopped at our favorite store. Again disappointment. According to my wife it was too crowded to be exposed. She went in to get some supplies. She talked to the owner who said if she would have been fifteen minutes earlier there was no one around. She teased him some asking did he expect to see her exposed every trip. He said he hoped to.

We got to the lake boat ramp. The water was at the top of the ramp. We put the boat on the water with no one around. All the beach areas were under water. We ended up boating around and relaxing in coves to music. She laid out topless and nude but only a few fishing boats passed at a distance. We decided to head back mid day. My wife just put the sheer top on with her bikini bottoms. Again this hid nothing, every detail of her tits and nipples were visible. She asked me if that was presentable at the ramp. I left it to her. More disappointment. We got to the ramp, no one there we took our time still no one.

We decided to go out to eat that evening. She wore shorts and a tight blue top braless that really showed off her nipple pokies. Throughout the meal and drinks we had many husbands and other pass by looking. The restroom stayed busy for multiple visits from some.

Sunday morning we decided to go boating again. We stopped at our favorite store again. She said the owner was disappointed again but happy to see her. She was wearing the same bikini and cover. She told him that we may stop by on the way out. The lake was the same. No opportunity unloading or loading. My wife spent her time sunning and drinking. At one point she stood up on the ski deck topless waving at a fishing boat passing at a distance but they obviously did not see. I drank water the entire time. We had a relaxing time.

My wife did the same headed back to the ramp just bottoms and the cover. Again no one. She was a little drunk and vocally disappointed. As we were leaving she asked if I was going to stop at our gas stop. I said yes I needed to fill up the truck for the trip home. She asked if she could go in like she was dressed. My standard response, up to you. I asked what she was going to do if crowded. She crossed her arms over her tits facing me and said this. I knew the alcohol was talking now.

As we turn in there was an older truck and boat on the outside pump. A group of four people were getting in a car leaving. My wife is literally bouncing excited in the seat saying no ones here I can tease him now. She made me smile. I pulled up to the inside pumps. She jumped out before I shut the truck off. I watched her walk in. Her bikini bottom was crawling into her ass crack. The sheer top did nothing to cover past her hips. I take my time. As my truck finally reached full a man walks out of the store turns and walks away crossing the street and down the road. I decided to go ahead and fill the empty boat. This takes forever and will give her additional time. As I start the pump, an older gentleman steps between the outside pumps walking to the store. He stops complimenting my boat. We discuss a moment. He asked how we liked the flooded lake. I said relaxing. He responded that the fishing was terrible. I said that too bad. He walked to the store. Fifty gallons later I was done.

She is still in the store. I get in my truck and light a cigarette. Half way through my cigarette I see her exit the store smiling and swinging a bag from her hand. I first notice how nice her tits look bouncing as she walks. The I look again. I am getting a full frontal from my wife walking. As I said, the hem of this sheer top only goes to her hips so I'm looking at tits, nipples, a blonde strip and her pussy in her thigh gap. She strolls over and climbs in. She reaches in the bag and hands me a beer. We leave. I have had water all day so I open the beer and ask what happened to your bikini bottoms. She smiles and pulls out a water, pack of my cigarettes, two bags of chips and her bikini bottoms.

Heres her recollection...

She said she walked in and the owner was behind the counter. She walked up to the counter talking as he studied her tits. She even told him her eyes were up here in the conversation. He told her I know but it's been a long time. After talking she went to get drinks. As she turned down the aisle with drinks a man turned from the restrooms and was walking towards her. She said she just acted as though her top was not see thru and just kept waking. She said he stopped staring as she passed by him. She decided on a beer for me and water for her. As she reached the end of the aisle she turned towards the counter where he was checking out. He turned facing her and watched her walk to them.

He said nothing. He paid the owner and turned facing my wife. She said looking at her chest, nice shirt. She said thanks. He took his bag and faced her again smiling and said, nicer tits. This embarrassed her, she said she instinctively covered her tits. One with a cold can of beer and one with a cold bottle of water. He told the owner he would see him later and left.

The owner told her he was a regular that lived alone two blocks down in a trailer. He asked if that was all she was buying. She realized she still had them pressed against her nipples. She put them on the counter. The owner looking at her tits said that must have been really cold. She looked down and her nipples were frozen hard pointing straight out. She smiled and said obviously, I think I froze them. She said they were chatting and she asked for a pack of my cigarettes. She then noticed the man approaching me. She told the owner that would be it for her, that he had a customer and she has already flashed one. He looked out and said that's not a customer that's my brother.

My wife said he was telling her about his brother. He said that he is the only one that he has told about my wife and friend but does not believe him. This sparked my drunkish wife. She asked why he didn't believe you. He said I dont blame him I wouldn't either. My wife said I guess you want him to see you are telling the truth. He said that would be great if you could. Well, she said alcohol and a challenge got to her. She said as he was walking to the store she wet to the restroom. She removed her bottoms. She said she looked in the mirror and thought the cover top was longer. She said she tried pulling it down and stretching it but nothing worked.

She made sure her nipples were still standing at attention and walked out with the bottoms in her hand. As she turned to walk to the counter they were both facing her staring. She said she slowed her pace looking/playing with a string on her bottoms saying. My string broke on my bikini. She played startled when someone said I'm sorry. She covered her pussy with the bottoms apologizing now standing at the counter facing them. She said his brother was just staring at her tits so hard she had the urge to cover them. The owner had the items now in a bag. He asked if she wanted to put them in a bag and cover with it. His brother said why cover now. The owner said that's true. She still stands covering just her pussy.

She said I guess I better pay now holding out her card. His brother if you will give your husband time to fill up I'll pay for you. By now she said she was comfortable. She said you dont have to do that. He responded that just standing here looking at her he wanted to. She said well then let's put these in the bag. She said she put the in the bag and stood full frontal to his brother. She said she even widened her stance while he stared at her pussy. They stood chatting as I filled my boat. She said that they both would periodically compliment her to each other which really turned her on. She was trying to come up with something to do as I was taking forever. She said he was talking looking down at her body. She interrupted him and asked if she could get a bag of chips. He said sure.

The chip rack is two or three steps in front of the counter on the end of an aisle. She said she wanted to give them as good a look as the other men earlier. She faced the rack. She said she started looking at bags on the top rack. His brother said the better chips are all on the floor rack. That was already her intention. Skipping through the tiptoes and the half way bend "looking" for the perfect bag. She said she opened her legs and slowly bent down to the bottom rack. She asked if I remembered the view I had of her pussy when she recreated the earlier view in our house. I said absolutely that I could see every detail. She said she made sure that they had a better viuew. She paused in this position searching for the perfect bag. She spent a long time looking giving them a prolonged look. She finally got the perfect bag and stood up taking it to the counter.

His brother said I have to buy your husband a bag of chips for that beer too. She said you just want another look. My wife said he said I sure do and would love to know how you keep it so smooth and hairless. She smiled turning to the rack and said, wax. She skipped the racks and just repeated her previous search on the flow rack giving them both plenty of time to inspect her from asshole to bellybutton and all points in between. She finally stood and put the other bag on the counter. For her last exposure as the owner was scanning the chips she told the, per her words, "you boys have been so nice I'll do this till I leave". She pulled the sheer cover over her head holding it in her hand. She is now completely naked other than sandals. Not that it gave them a better view. She said she had been naked for the first two so it was exciting doing it for them.

She said she stood there naked listening to the complements and talking as they both took in her body. She said the looks that were giving her and compliments almost made her orgasm. She wanted to stand there as long as they kept looking and talking. She said she then noticed I was not at the pump and saw me sitting in the truck. She told them she had to go and said their thanks and byes. She took the sack and headed to the door. She said she was almost to the door when she remembered to put the cover on. She bent over placing the bag on the floor giving them a look. She put the cover on and did one last over exposed bend over to retrieve the bag. She said bye and walked out.

I was hard as a diamond cutter all the way to the house listening to her retell what happened.

That was the hit and miss of the first weekend summer exposures. I know its repetitive but it's fun.
Old 06-29-2019, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Well done

I’ve immensely enjoyed this saga and hope it continues as you and your amazing wife enjoy more experiences. My wife and I recently had a lake day with our friends on their boat and everyone ended up naked and playful. I couldn’t help but think your stories and how great it would be to be able to do it more often.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 06:58 PM

We have had a really fun summer together. Nothing really new to report. Our pool maintained a steady group of topless or nude females along with some husbands indulging in some nudity. Funny but I've seen everyone so much in varying states of nude, that it's really just normal. Nothing really sexual happens often with visitors. Just a lot of fun and conversations. Granted that does not keep my lower half from periodically getting hard from the view and my racing mind imagining me nuts deep in a pussy I'm looking at or a set of wet shiney bouncing tits looking great.

The only exciting sexual new pool experience for me was a few weeks ago. I took the day off and it was hot. My wife and I are by the pool around noon just relaxing listening to music. My wife is topless me in a swimsuit. We never noticed the warning of someone turning down our drive. We look up and mandy is walking through the gate with a picnic basket and a gallon jug of red fluid. Skipping thru the talking and all.

She brought sandwiches, snacks and a jug of the sweetest jungle juice I've ever tasted. The alcohol was a mix of vodka, gin and everclear. Sweet but deadly. We visited as she and my wife were just topless. I stayed away from the concoction and just continued with my regular as did my wife. Skipping several hours. Mandy's drunk. So much so my wife cut her off drinks and relegated to water only. She was laying on a lounger between my wife and I. She decided on a swim. She stood wobbly in between my chair and hers facing my wife talking during her stumbling attempt.

She is standing to my right talking and stumbling as she faces my wife, all the while struggling pulling down her bikini bottoms for an announced nude swim. I am getting a view from two feet away to close to a foot as she bends over. Finally getting one foot out. She opens her stance and bends over to get her bottoms from her foot. As she does this she looks back at me. I'm busted. I'm looking as intently as I could from a foot away. I was hard as a rock taking in all I could. She stands up smiling and turns facing me. I'm now looking at her light brown bush and tits. She does not keep her pussy hairless but nice trimmed triangle.

She asked did I get a good look. I smiled and said absolutely, I did not miss anything. She continued smiling, turned and I watched her ass all the way to the pool. My wife excused herself inside. Soon after mandy requested company in the pool. Being the gentleman I am headed to the pool. I dropped my suit and jumped in.

I could tell she was being flirty and extremely drunk concerned me. My wife warned me that I may be expected to dunk her while groping her tits. So of course I'm am hard as a rock under water with just the thought of the possibility. I was still concerned about her drunken state. She is slurring words, eyes half closed and being really flirty. She attempted several hand stands for me. She was essentially doing upside down splits never getting a hand stand. On the last attempt she asked me to hold her legs still so she can do this. I'm holding her legs as she attempts this looking down at her soaking wet pussy. She is obviously aroused at this time and my hard dick is poking/rubbing her lower back as she finally gives up. Now I've have seen every intimate part on mandy in clear detail.

We were only in the pool a few minutes for all this. Shes out of breath. She floats over on her back. She asked me to hold her up floating while she rest. I have my left arm across her upper back and my right arm under her upper thighs. She was soft and I'm looking down at her hard nipples. Now I'm diamond cutter hard. Her arms are floating at her sides and down. We are saying nothing. Maybe ten seconds into this her right hand brushes across my shaft. I'm thinking, on purpose? No. Then again it happens but rather than a crossing brush it was almost a length brush. I'm thinking, on purpose? Maybe. After some more seconds of quietly holding her in a floating position her hand makes contact. As it brushes my shaft a third time I feel her grasp the base of my hard dick. She now has her hand wrapped around my dick.

I was moving about as I held her on top of the water. I stopped. I'm not moving and she just has a gentle grip on my hard dick. After what felt like an hour but was maybe ten seconds. She slowly stroked her hand up the length of my dick. She rubbed her thumb across the top the back down. After doing this four times she let go. She rolled out of my arms and under water. She came up facing me smiling. I said I guess I should say thank you. She swam up to me wrapping her legs around my waist. Her pussy against my dick. She hugged me slurring a thank you as she was grinding me. I was enjoying having her tits on me and my hands on her ass and my dick buried in her slit getting a nice grinding.

My mind was completely out there. I did not notice. Maybe it was the alcohol I had been drinking. I thought she was working her clit grinding. I was moving my hips helping her. Next thing I know I'm a good four inches buried inside her pussy. I freeze. Shocked. She squeezes her legs tighter. I am now completely buried to the hilt in her pussy. I'm standing like a statue, not moving othe than my hands on her ass. She is grinding against me, eyes closed moaning. Again we have only been in the pool maybe five minutes.

I've had no time to react. She wraps me up and has an orgasm. She finally stops and relaxed. I slowly slide out of her still hard. She goes under and swims to the other side of the pool. I'm in shock. She comes up head above the water looking at me. Awkward silence. I finally swim over. I ask if she was ok. She said she was sorry and took things too far. She looked on the verge of getting upset. I quickly said as my wife would say jokingly, "well that's a hazard of being naked". She smiled a little and said, but I took advantage of you. I said no you did not, just a hazard like your your husband feeling my wifes pussy and tits. I added the pussy because I'm sure he got a quick grope or two or three.

She seemed to relax. She said yes but I just had sex with someone other than my husband. I said, well we will just have to keep this our little secret. She jumped on me hugging me and gave me a nice kiss. As we floated around she allowed me to playfully dunk her while handling her tits. She also asked if I wanted to touch her like her husband did. I said I have. I said i may have done more than he did with your nipples. She smiled and said yes but we can have another secret. She took my hand and I cupped her pussy under water. I explored all I could for the five or so seconds she allowed before swimming away.

We swam around innocently talking till my wife came out, stripped and jumped in. The first thing out of her mouth was. Well, did you feel her up like her husband did me. Before I could answer she hugged my wife and said he sure did.

We spent several more hours swimming and eating sobering mandy up. There was no more inadvertent or on purpose touching. After she got dressed to leave she asked me to walk her out. I did. At her car she looked me in the eye with a half smile and asked if we can pretend nothing really happened, even the touching. She did not want to tell her husband nothing. I swore on my grave nothing happened. She smiled big. Gave me another big hug and another nice kiss and said you are the best. She got in the car waving as she left.

Mandy was back at the house a few days later and we both acted as if nothing ever happened between us. She even acts embarrassed is I look at her tits, pussy or ass too long.

My only regret was not just allowing myself the chance to get into it and unleash several ropes of cum in her as she orgasmed. I have however had several alone sessions to this event and it really causes an explosion.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016