photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-15-2017, 07:12 AM

Arrow Screenplay: A mother strip searched - Custom Fetish Videos Group Buy

I don't believe this has ever been done before. After contacting Anatomik Media (the group behind Custom Fetish Videos, e.g. "Humiliation at the Doctor's Office", a likely much loved video around these parts) with a screenplay who's budget would be way beyond my reach, they replied with the idea of a crowd-sourced custom video. This is the crowd-sourcing.

Here's how this could work:
1) Read the script below and imagine a professionally produced video based on it. If this peaks your interest, continue.
2) Consider how much you would be willing to pay for the movie to be produced.
3) Reply to the thread with this number, and any ideas/changes you want made to the script. Everyone involved in the crowd-sourcing will be able to have their input on the script.
4) After a to-be-determined date, a minimum amount per person will be calculated from the total cost (also to-be-determined) divided by everyone who pledged money. If this minimum amount is more than the smallest pledge, the video will be produced! If not, we'll have to ask the people that pledged less than the minimum if they wouldn't mind increasing that amount. Or, we can wait longer for more pledges.
5) Everyone who pledged their money will be asked to pay Anatomik Media. No one in this thread will see your money or where it comes from or anything at all associated with anyone who pays. The monetary side will be handled by Anatomik. If anyone who pledged end up backing out anyone who did pay will have their money refunded.
6) The final script will be voted on by all the those who pledged.

Here is the rough draft of our script.

Scene 1:
Setting: kitchen, a young looking boy is eating cereal while looking at his phone.
heard in the background, a woman's voice: "He's not going to be happy about that. Okay. Love you - have a safe flight."
The woman comes downstairs. She's wearing a conservative skirt that ends around mid thigh. Not too short, but not something you'd want to bend over in with straight legs. Her top is a button up blouse, white, mostly opaque though if you look closely you can see the outline of her bra. Overall, a standard outfit for an office worker or teacher.
Woman: "G'morning - almost ready to go?"
Boy: "Yeah - where's dad?"
Mom: "Work emergency, he's boarding the plane right now."
Son, looking a bit annoyed and staring down at his phone: "Oh."
mom: "No one is going to know I drove you to school. We'll take your dad's car and I won't park in the teacher's lot. It'll be fine."
The son, still looking sulky, shrugs his shoulders and picks up his backpack to go.

Scene 2:
Setting: two policeman in their car, both not attractive, drinking coffee
Policeman1: "You hear about that McDonald's fiasco?"
Policeman2: "The one on Jefferson, another robbery?"
Policeman1: "No, no, the movie man, just came out"
Policeman2: "I have no idea what you're talking about, Mike"
Mike: "Well, I watched it last night. It's a true story ya know. This hot McDonald's employee, right - she gets strip searched by her own colleagues all because of some cop impersonator on the phone telling them to do so."
Policeman2: "Crazy world..."
Mike: "Stop being a dweeb, Paul - you know what I'm getting at."
Paul stares back at Mike with a blank expression.
Mike: "Jesus okay, the point is this girl right - she went along with it. Even her employees strip searching her went along with it. Everyone went along with it. Get it?"
Paul says nothing, takes a sip of his coffee.
Mike: "Look, just follow my lead."

Scene 3:
Setting: son and mom in the car, the son looking out the window, bored. The mom talking on her phone.
Mom: "Oh thank god you answered. How are you, Tom?"
Mom: "Oh just fine, here's the thing - I'm running a little late today."
The son keeps stealing glances at his mom. She's showing a bit of cleavage down her blouse. And her skirt has ridden up, showing more of her legs.
Mom: "You read my mind - that would be perfect."
Mom: "No not in the teacher's lot, I have my son with me."
Mom: "Yeah you're probably right, but this isn't the time."
Mom: "Okay, front lot, with the orange cone. Thanks again, Tom"
The mom hangs up her phone.
Son: "Who was that?"
Mom: "Tom? 'just a work friend. He's saving us a parking spot in the front."
Son: "Can't you just drop me off like a mile away, and I'll walk"
Mom: "We're already late. You're not going to miss one extra minute of school."
As she says these last words, sirens are heard in the background.
The sirens get louder. The son looks into the sideview mirror.
Son: "Mom, I think there's a policecar behind you."
Mom: "Why would there be -"
The mom gets cut off by a loud blast of siren.
Mom: "Perfect - just perfect."
She begins to pull over.
Son, mumbling to himself: "noone will see me being driven to school with you? And now we're getting pulled over right in the fucking school parking lot"
Mom: "Language! I'm sure it's some misunderstanding."

Scene 4:
Setting: from the viewpoint of a handheld camcorder recording from Mike as he walks to the car he just pulled over.
Mike knocks on the driverside window. The mom is flustered, takes a few seconds, and finds the button to open down the window.
Mike: "License and registration, mam."
Mom: "Hi Officer, I'm a teacher here at the school and have to get to my class. And my son has to get to his. Can we handle this later?"
Mike: "License and registration."
The mom realizes the cop is holding a camera and looks into it.
Mom: "Are you recording this?"
Mike: "New policy. Now if you want to get to your class, I suggest you hand over your license and registration."
Mom: "One second, it's in the glovebox."
The camera looks briefly at the son, then pans over the mom's body. Taking extra time to focus down her blouse and along her legs as the mom reaches into the glovebox to get her insurance. Her breasts press up against her sons arm as she does so. The son tries to pretend he doesn't notice, but shifts his arms to get more of a feel. The mom hands the officer her license and registration.
Mike: "This will only take a moment."
Mike walks back to his car.

Scene 5:
Camera is inside the the mom's car.
Mom: "Well this was unexpected."
Son: "People are starting to gather round..."
Mom: "Class has to be starting any minute now - they'll clear away soon. Hey, at least you're getting what you want."
The son looks at mom with a questionmark.
Mom: "You're missing class!"
Son: "Oh. Yeah."
Mom: "Don't get too comfortable - the officer should be back any minute telling us he's made some mistake."
Son: "How can I get comfortable when half the school is watching us?"
Mom: "It's just a few people, no one you know."
Son: "There's Henry right over there, and Rob, and there's Mr. Clements - yeah 'no one you know'"
Mom: "Well, I dont..."
She's interrupted by the police officer at her window.
Mike: "Mam."

Scene 6:
Camera shows the mom's car from the outside with the police officer standing by the window, his handheld camera pointed inside the car.
Mike: "Mam - your registration is expired."
Mom: "Expired? Well, maybe I didn't put in the most recent card, but if you look..."
Mike: "We ran the registratoin - it's expired."
Mom: "Okay okay, so I'll renew the registration if it is as you say. Is that all officer?"
Mike: "The attitude isn't necessary."
Mom: "What attitude? My son is going to miss class, my entire class is going to miss their's - and all because, what? My registration is expired. Why did you pull us over anyway?"
Mike: "Have you been drinking?"
Mom: "Have I been drinking?!? It's 8am in the morning! No I haven't been..."
Mike: "Step out of the car."
Mom: "Are you crazy?"
Mike: "Step out of the car, now."
The mom tries to stare down the officer. The officer matches her gaze.
Mom: "Fine. Daniel just sit tight, this won't take more than a second."
She steps out of the car. The officer grabs her arm and leads her infront of the hood. Daniel can see his mom clearly through the windshield.

Scene 7:
Camera focusing on Mike, who's still holding a handheld camera pointed at the mom, infront of the car. Daniel can be seen through the windshield, looking at his mom with a mixture of nervousness, embarassment, and curiosity. The mom is a bit flustered, angry, and nervous.
Mom: "See? Not drunk. I didn't even have a glass of wine last night. It's a school night."
In the background, a boy shouts, "Yo Mrs. Morrison! Late night?" Some laughter follows. The mom looks in the direction of the noise, embarassed.
Mike ignores her.
Mike: "Spread your legs. Raise your arms to the sides. We're going to conduct a sobriety test."
Mom: "Right here?"
MIke: "It's either that or we take you back to the station."
The mom sighs and assumes the position requested. She begins to look vulnerable.
Mike: "I'm going to ask you a series of questions now. Answer that as succintly and quickly as you can. What is your name?"
Mom: "Melissa Morrison."
Mike: "What is your son's name?"
Mom: "Daniel Morrison."
MIke: "What is your occupation"
Mom: "High school teacher."
Mike: "What is your favorite color"
Mom: "I don't..."
Mike: "What is your favorite color"
Mom: "Red."
Mike: "What year is it?"
Mom: "2017"
Mike: "When was the last time you had a gynological exam?"
Mom: "Excuse me?!?"
Mike, louder now: "When was the last time you had a gynological exam?"
Mom: "What does that have to do with..."
Mike, on his radio: "Take her in, suspect is becoming disobedient."
Mom, distressed, mumbles: "Last month"
Mike, on his radio: "Cancel that."
Mike: "Who was your doctor?"
Mom: "Dr. Herly"
MIke: "So far so good. We will continue with a few dexterity tests. Understand?"
The mom nods.
MIke: "Raise your hands above your head, bring your hands together."
As the mom does this her clothes loosen slightly, her blouse becoming untucked.
Mike: "Touch your nose with your right hand.
She does.
Mike: "And then your left."
She does.
Mike: "Walk away from the car in a straight line, one foot in front of the other."
She does. Mike walks nexts to her
Mike: "Bend forward, keeping your legs straight."
The mom hesitates for a split second. Then begins to bend forward. Her son has a view of her backside as her skirt rises.
Mike: "Touch your toes."
The mom bends even further forward. Her lace panties come into view. Mike drops a small packet, making it look like it fell out from the mom's blouse.
MIke: "What this?"
The mom starts to stand up.
Mike: "Stay down!"
Mike grabs the packet, inspects it.
Mike, on his radio: "Paul, get over here."
The mom is still bent over, her panties still in view. Mike's hand rests on her lower back, keeping her down.

Scene 8:
Handheld camera in Mike's hand, looking down at the mom.
Mike: "Paul hold this."
The turns to look at Paul, and then is handed to him.
Mike, to the mom: "Stand up"
The mom stands up. Her clothes are disheveled. Her skirt, though now covering her, has still ridden up quite a ways. She tries to put herself back together.
Mike, to Paul and the camera: "For the record. This packet of what appears to be cocaine fell out of the client's blouse during her sobriety test. We suspect the client may have additional illegal substances on her person."
The mom tries to argue with the police officer.
Mom: "That's not true! I don't even know what cocaine looks like!"
Mom, shoutting to her son: "Daniel, something's... something's wrong wrong!"
Daniel: "What... What do I do"
Mike: "Daniel, stay in the car! Mam, this is a police investigation. If you get your son involved, he will become an accomplice. At this point, it's your word against mine."
Mike is smirking as he says this.
Mom: "But the drugs aren't mine!"
Mike: "That's for a court to decide now, follow me."
He leads her back to the front of her car. Paul's handheld camera shows the mom and Mike by the hood, and the son sitting inside still looking out - a bit bugeyed over seeing his mom's ass grace his presence.
Mike: "Melissa right?"
The mom knods.
Mike: "Melissa here's what's going to happen. I am going to search you for contraband. Paul, my partner here, is recording this for transparency as our new policy requires. The search is fairly simple as long as you follow my orders. Understand?"
Mom: "Yes."
Mike, tauntigly now: "Yes sir."
Mom, a confused and vulnerbale expression on her face, quitely says: "Yes, sir."
Mike: "Good."
Mike pushes the mom's torso down onto the car hood. Her cleavage spilling out of her blouse. She grunts. Mike quickly runs his hands through her hair, down her arms and sides, down her legs, and then back up. Then he lifts her torso off the hood of the car.
Mike: "Raise your arms to the sides."
Mike runs his hands down each arm again. He then slowly begins from her waist, and up her belly, fondling every einch.
Mike, suggesting her bra: "Anything in here?"
Mom: "No."
Mike: "No sir."
Mom, hesitating again: "No, sir."
Mike, turning to the camera: "Suspect has started acting suspicious during the search around her chest. Reason to believe additional controband hidden in this region."
Mike, to the mom: "Stand still."
Mike unbuttons her blouse down to where her son can see her bra. He searches around the bra, then into the cups, lifting the mom's tits out of them. Her son sees her nipples. The mom is completely distraught. As Mike finishes the search, the mom tries to hide herself, buttoning up her blouse, etc. Mike stops her immediatly, grabs her hands, pulls her arms behind her back, and pushes her torso forward hitting the hood again.
Without a word, Mike starts to run his hands up the mom's skirt. Her eyes widen in front of her son. Her body twitches.
Mike: "Anything in here?"
Mom, hardly able to speak: "No, no sir."
Mike: "Are you sure?"
As he says this, Paul moves the camera to show that the mom's skirt has been pulled up over her ass. Mike pulls her panties to the side, showing her pussy. He works his fingers into her both of her holes. The mom is panting. Tears run slowly from her eyes. Mike yanks her panties down completely, forcing her feet up, and taking them off of her.
Mike, kneeling down and talking to the camera, holds up the mom's underwear: "There appear to be traces of cocaine, the same we found in the packet, on these items."
The mom, still leaning over the hood, is quietly sobbing.
Mike, pulls down the mom's skirt just letting it barely cover her ass.
Mike, to the mom: "Stand up."
Mike: "Open your mouth."
Mom realizes where this is going, where his fingers have been, and tries to say something.
Mike: "Say yes sir and open your mouth now!"
Mom: "Yes sir"
She opens her mouth. The officers works his unclean fingers around her lips, her cheeks, towards the back of her throat. She gags. Mike chuckles.
Mike: "Says a lot about your husband.... Lift your tongue."
Mike continues working his fingers underneath her tongue and teeth. He finishes and wipes his wet hands on her blouse.
Mike, to the camera: "She's clean."
The mom is shaking from the ordeal, sobbing slightly and trying to recover her sense of self.
Mike, holding the mom's hands hehind her back, looks at the son: "Get of the car son, you're not going to school today."
Mom: "Leave him out of this, what did he do?"
Mike: "That remains to be seen."
Mike walks the mom to the police car. The son follows him.
Son, a bit confused over how much he enjoyed the show, finally decides to play the better man and asks his mom: "Mom, are you okay?"
Mom, still shaken up, her blouse still unbottoned down to her bra, her ass peaking out from her skirt slightly, tries to collet herself: "Yes yes honey, I'm..."
Mike interrupts her: "Your mom is in a lot of trouble son."
And with that, Mike cuffs the mom's hands behind her back and opens up the front passenger door of his policecar.
Mike: "You'll sit up here, Daniel you'll be in the back with my partner Paul"
Mike gently pushes the mom to get into the car. She awkwardly tries to place one foot in, with her hands behind her back, and then the other foot. In doing so, she flashes her pussy to her son for an uncomfortably long time. Her face shows she's aware of the exposure, but can't do anything about it.
The rest of the crew file into the car.
Mike: "Turn off the camera, Paul"
END
To be continued? I have a plethora of ideas for sequels and spin-offs. Some including sex, others not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johncbb For This Useful Post:

Tags
crowd-sourcing, group-buy, police, reluctant, strip-search

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s