Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2010, 04:34 PM

Thanked 10,586 Times in 421 Posts
Default That's Cool Dude..

Just expressing MY opinion...if you feel otherwise ...fine. I shoot totally NAKED women all the time in my
Ladies Lockerroom HD Series....so I personally am all good. .

But this idiotic America culture of ours has NOT CHANGED. It is incredibly depressing !!

Funny NOW even on the new MPA ratings for movies these days...there is a NEW disclaimer..." Rear MALE Nudity "..
put into a few of the new movies warnings !! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ???? I guess if there was a bare FEMALE
butt in the same movie...it would be just NUDITY...warn your children !!
Yet it's " ok " ( or humorous ...ok for the whole family ) to show male bare butts...but it is " risque " or " adult "
to show FEMALE butts ??!!!

That kind of thinking ...like the above calendar ( women/ bikini...men / naked )...makes me wanna PUKE.
VERY DISTURBING.

Last edited by kingdavid; 12-01-2010 at 04:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdavid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavid View Post
Just expressing MY opinion...if you feel otherwise ...fine. I shoot totally NAKED women all the time in my

But this idiotic America culture of ours has NOT CHANGED. It is incredibly depressing !!

Funny NOW even on the new MPA ratings for movies these days...there is a NEW disclaimer..." Rear MALE Nudity "..
put into a few of the new movies warnings !! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ???? I guess if there was a bare FEMALE
Yet it's " ok " ( or humorous ...ok for the whole family ) to show male bare butts...but it is " risque " or " adult "

That kind of thinking ...like the above calendar ( women/ bikini...men / naked )...makes me wanna PUKE.
VERY DISTURBING.
cool story, bro
The Following User Says Thank You to strongwad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 PM

Question

Quote:

VERY DISTURBING.

And where can we find this "Ladies Lockerroom HD Series"?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:29 PM

Default Ladies Lockerroom / Shower Girls Series

Am not sure where I can post a link to my Series on these boards...maybe Slick One or Fango can direct me ??
Here are sample pics from my HD movies !
Attached Thumbnails
SP Showers 08-7.jpg   wet and naked 2.jpg  

wet and naked.jpg  
Old 12-02-2010, 12:48 AM

Thanked 177,408 Times in 18,920 Posts

Quote:
Am not sure where I can post a link to my Series on these boards...maybe Slick One or Fango can direct me ??
Either Free Sites or Rapidshare Files (if they're Rapidshare links, obviously). If they're links to something you have to pay for, though, you need to consult with Alex first to be allowed (or not) to post them, otherwise they'll be removed as SPAM.

Fango
Old 12-02-2010, 01:30 AM

Default Ok Great !

Fango...question...is Alex ...Slick One ???

What's the best way to contact him to get it approved ???
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdavid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2010, 12:32 PM

Thanked 177,408 Times in 18,920 Posts

Quote:
What's the best way to contact him to get it approved ???
Send a PM to: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/priv...p?do=newpm&u=1. Also, fair warning, but the only way people in the past have been allowed to post pay stuff here is by agreeing to post full length free samples, so I'd wager to guess that only if you're willing to do that will you be allowed to post the links. And even then, maybe not. Alex is very reluctant to allow pay stuff here, and I don't want to lead you on thinking it's easy to get approved. It's not.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 12-02-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:52 PM

Thanked 43,283 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:

VERY DISTURBING.
Sorry, I was just being flippant rather than dismissive. I agree with you to a point. These double standards annoy me to, though not so much when they are applied to charity calendars which let's not forget are just a bit of fun.

That "Rear Male Nudity" business is just weird, but remember the MPAA is by it's nature stupid and hypocritical. Have you seen that documentary "This Movie Is Not Yet Rated" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493459/) which is an expose of the MPAA? It talks about the very same thing you mention, such as a few years back if the studio wanted a PG13 rating for "Solaris" it was OK to show the lead actress' bum, but if they left in George Clooney's it would have to be R rated (guess what the studio did...). I mean what is that all about? Pretty sick, what?

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:54 PM

Thanked 43,283 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongwad View Post
cool story, bro
fail

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:41 PM

Default Fango / Question

It's Ok for me to message the people who found these formats interesting without posting the direct link on the board ...right ???

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s