Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2016, 12:10 AM

Default Bra and Panties Match: Trish Stratus versus Mickie James

Hey everybody.

So here's another one of my stories that started out as a Interactive Story on Chyoa.

I'm still not completely done with this story yet but I've broken it up into parts so I can finally start posting it. Hopefully the response will be positive enough that I'll be able to finish writing it.

This story focuses on my favorite WWE Diva storyline and my all-time favorite WWE Divas Mickie James. Since Smackdown Live's Backlash Pay-Per-View is this Sunday this seemed like the best time to post my story that takes place ten years ago at Backlash 2006.

WWE BACKLASH - April 30th 2006

A familiar giggle sounds through the Rupp Arena in Lexington Kentucky followed by Trish Stratus' theme song 'Time to Rock 'n' Roll'.

The fans cheer as former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus comes out from the back in a flesh-colored one piece outfit that is accented by blue lines going down the legs and up the top, a black belt and black boots. (Her actual outfit from Backlash 2006)

JR and King comment that they're happy to see that Trish is dressed like Trish. But considering the heated rivalry that Trish is currently in the middle of that really was saying something. Mickie James had burst onto the scene in the summer of 2005 claiming to be Trish Stratus' Biggest Fan. At first, Mickie infatuation with Trish had been harmless fun. But as Trish and Mickie started teaming together Mickie's obsession grew to disturbing and almost creepy levels. Mickie had dressed up as Trish for Halloween, interrupted Trish while she was showering and kissed her under the missile toe at Christmas. Mickie didn't seem to have any boundaries where Trish was concerned.

But then Mickie had confessed that she was IN LOVE with Trish. Trish was already feeling smothered by Mickie's constant attention and had tried to let her plucky fan girl down easy. Trish insisted that she needed her space and that they should just be friends. Mickie hadn't taken the rejection well. She turned on Trish by attacking her after they'd won a tag team match against Victoria and Candice Michelle. Mickie had gone completely nuts at this point and screamed "DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?" at her unconscious idol. The fans were all too happy to chant "You're a Psycho" at Mickie.

Trish's former fan girl went from being obsessed with her to being obsessed with beating her and taking her Women's Championship. The 'big time' title match was set to take place at WrestleMania 22. But the Monday before things had really come to a boiling point when psycho-Mickie tried to give Trish a gift... in the form of Trish's friend Ashley Massaro who Mickie had kidnapped, gagged and tied to a chair. Trish was not amused. She attempted to rescue Ashley and had pulled Mickie out of the ring and attacked her on the outside which left Mickie with a bloody nose. But the rescue attempt was thwarted when Mickie attacked Trish while she was attempting to untie Ashley then planted her with a vicious jumping spike DDT. Mickie then proceeded to kiss the object of her obsession while she was unconscious.

And so Trish and Mickie had clashed at WrestleMania with Trish's Women's Championship on the line. It was a hard fought match for the ages that saw Mickie blatantly grab Trish's crotch to get out of the Stratusfaction then follow up by hitting her with her own version of Trish's Chick Kick finisher the Mick Kick. Trish's 448-day title reign as Women's Champion had finally come to the end at the hands of her psycho fan girl.

Now Trish was using her rematch clause to regain her lost title at Backlash. But things had gotten even weirder after WrestleMania. After getting the better of Trish at WrestleMania and winning her Women's Championship, Mickie's deranged brain came to the conclusion that she WAS Trish. She wore Trish's iconic black and pink outfit and had even died her hair blonde. But Trish then had turned the tables the Monday before Backlash when she had dressed up like Mickie James and gave the new Women's Champion a present of her own: Jack. Trish's former boyfriend who Trish had kidnapped and tied to a chair. Poor Jack loudly insisted that BOTH women were psycho. Trish pointed out to Mickie that she either really was Trish Stratus and Jack was her boyfriend or she's just Mickie James pretending to be Trish Stratus and has nothing to do with Jack and should stop dressing, acting and being like Trish. Mickie came to her decision and yelled "Get your filthy hands off of my boyfriend!" and had rushed into the ring to rescue the complete stranger that she had never met before. Trish ended up planting Mickie with a spinebuster and left Mickie lying in the ring. After everything Mickie had done, Trish had finally managed to get in the psycho's head and had gotten the upperhand. Mickie had taken her frustrations out on poor Jack by kicking him the head and screaming at him for cheating on her.

Trish has taken control of the heated rivalry going into this Championship Rematch and is now in the ring waiting for her deranged opponent to make her entrance.

'Obsession' plays and the reigning Women's Champion Mickie James comes jumping and skipping out from the back with the Women's Championship around her shoulder. She's wearing a white top, a short black skirt and white boots and is armed with a microphone.

"Hey Trish," Micki calls out as she comes down the ramp. "I know you're probably really excited for our WrestleMania Rematch but I wanted to come out and tell you about the last minute stipulation that was added to it. You see, this isn't just going to be a regular one-on-one match. I personally went to Vince McMahon and he agreed to make this match a Bra and Panties Match." The fans let out a loud cheer at the prospect of the fan service. "You of all people should know how much a pervert he is. Also, I might have been in my bra and panties when I asked him."

Trish looks annoyed then motions down to her one piece outfit.

"Oh, you're right, Trish," Mickie realizes, "That sexy outfit's a one piece. That means I only have to peel one thing off of you to retain my title. I guess we can call that my new Champion's Advantage. But don't worry Trish that outfit still looks great on you. It matches your skin tone and almost makes it look like you're already naked."

Trish glares at Mickie as she backs up and commandeers Lillian Garcia's microphone, "Is this really the best idea you could come up with to get in my head again? I expected better from someone who once claimed to be my biggest fan. I've only ever lost one Bra and Panties Match. Lita may be a two-timing ho but she's ten times the diva that you'll ever be."

Mickie stares hard at Trish, "Well if I can't dress like Trish Stratus then you can't either! Back at WrestleMania... I took your title. Now tonight at Backlash... I'm gonna take your dignity."

"Get in here and try it!" Trish challenges her as she backs away from the ropes and hands the microphone back to Lillian. Mickie gets in the ring but stays in her corner opposite Trish as Lillian stands in the middle of the ring to do a formal championship match introduction.

"The following bra and panties match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Women's Championship. The winning diva is the one that manages to strip her opponent to her bra and panties." The fans once again cheer at the prospect of seeing some skin. "Introducing first, the challenger, from Toronto Canada... TRISH STRATUS!" The fans let out a loud cheer as Trish raises her arm over her head and strikes her signature 'Stratusfaction' pose. "And her opponent, from Richmond Virginia, she is the reigning Women's Champion... MICKIE JAMES!" Mickie once again mimics Trish by striking the same exact pose. But instead of cheering the fans start chanting "YOU'RE A PSY-CHO!" at the Women's Champion.

Mickie surrenders her championship to referee Jack Doan who passes it off to Lillian Garcia as she leaves the ring then calls for the bell.

This Bra and Panties Match for the Women's Championship is now underway.

Mickie charges forward and grabs Trish in a lock up then takes control of Trish's arm with a wrist lock. Trish decides then and there that she won't let Mickie get in the head or control the match. She quickly counters out with a wrist lock of her own then flips Mickie over with an arm wringer.

Mickie gets back up and charges at Trish looking for a clothesline but Trish bends over backwards and dodges the running strike with the MaTrish. Mickie staggers to a stop and spins around only for Trish to push up off of the ground and flip her legs up onto Mickie's shoulders. Trish swings her body around takes Mickie down with a headscissors.

Mickie scrambles back to her feet but Trish takes her down again with a dropkick. Trish stays on Mickie and pulls her back up then tees off on her with a series of forearms that backs Mickie up into the ropes. She goes to send Mickie across the ring with an irish whip but Mickie reverses and sends Trish into the ropes. Trish jumps as she comes back and takes Mickie down with Thesz Press and hits her with another series of forearms.

Trish gets off of Mickie and watches as her opponent rolls over and tries to crawl away in an attempt to regroup. Trish takes advantage and grabs the waistband of Mickie's black skirt and starts to pull it down. Mickie's white panties are already on display every time that her short skirt flips up but now Trish has exposed the waistband as she begins to peel down the skirt. Mickie realizes what's happening and quickly lashes her leg out behind her and drives her boot into Trish's face for a mule kick.

Trish lurches backwards from the kick to the face and backs away into the corner. Mickie completes her crawl to the opposite corner and quickly adjusts her skirt as she pulls herself back up using the ropes. Trish is still a little loopy from Mickie's stiff kick as Mickie charges across the ring, jumps up and collides with Trish for a turnbuckle body splash. Mickie continues her offense and climbs up onto the middle ropes and starts teeing off Trish with a series of shots to the face. Always happy to get involved, the fans count for Mickie "ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX!"

But Trish suddenly drops down and slips between Mickie's legs to get out of the corner. Mickie is still perched on the middle rope and Trish quickly takes advantage and grabs Mickie's skirt and yanks it down to her knees.

The fans let out a loud cheer and Mickie's expressive eyes go wide in alarm as her white panties, thick thighs and full ass are exposed to everyone. Trish capitalizes on Mickie's shock and pulls back on her skirt which causes Mickie to lose her footing on the ropes and go face-first into the middle turnbuckle. Mickie is left slumped over and groggy in the corner while Trish pulls Mickie's skirt down passed her knees, over her boots and finally yanks it off.

The fans cheer again as Trish stands up and twirls Mickie's skirt over her head. Mickie has been stripped to her panties and now Trish is halfway to winning this match and regaining her Women's Championship.

Trish is already halfway to winning back her championship. She turns and sees Mickie pushing herself back up in the corner. Trish quickly tosses Mickie's skirt out of the ring and goes after her to keep up her streak of offense.

Mickie turns to face Trish but Trish cuts off her escape from the corner with a forearm then bends down and drives Mickie back into the turnbuckles with a shoulder thrust. Trish keeps Mickie pinned in the corner by repeatedly driving her shoulder into Mickie's midsection which causes Mickie to groan as the air is driven out of her.

Even someone as addled as Mickie James knows that she has to do something to keep herself alive in this contest. This match has been almost all Trish so far and if she doesn't do something soon she'll end up losing her championship and her added stipulation will have all been for nothing.

Mickie acts quickly and when Trish hits her next shoulder thrust she reaches her arms around the blonde and squeezes.

"YAAH!" Trish yelps and scrambles out of the corner with her hands over her rear while the fans whistle and cheer.

Mickie smirks from the corner and teases Trish by clenching her hands and miming the hard squeeze she'd just given Trish's full round ass. Trish glares at Mickie and charges at the corner but Mickie quickly jumps through the top and middle rope to escape the ring.

Trish slams into the empty corner and staggers backwards. Mickie capitalizes and climbs up onto the top rope then jumps off and takes Trish down with a diving Thesz press.

Mickie has Trish down then grabs at the shoulder straps of Trish's outfit and starts to peel them down. But Trish still has plenty of fight left in her and wails on Mickie with a hard forearm to the face.

Mickie is sent rolling off of Trish but quickly pushes herself up onto her knees and goes after Trish again. But Trish is ready for her and blocks Mickie's first shot then goes for one of her own but Mickie catches Trish's hand. The two competitors are left grappling on their knees in the middle of the ring.

Neither women is willing to give an inch but Mickie decides to take advantage of the fact that both of Trish's arms are occupied and leans in and plants an enthusiastic open-mouthed kiss on Trish.

Trish lurches back in surprise and releases her hold on Mickie so she can scramble away from her grabby opponent. Trish rubs her mouth and glares at Mickie as she gets back up but Mickie smiles at her and licks her lips. Trish grimaces in disgust as Mickie stands up and starts laughing.

Mickie's bizarre antics have not only gotten her back into this match but they've also helped her get inside Trish's head again.

Trish is done letting Mickie mess with her. She charges at the psycho diva looking to take control of the match again. But Trish's moment of anger is just what Mickie is waiting for. She slips to the side and catches Trish with a drop toe hold. Trish falls flat on her face and scrambles to get back up. Before she can get back to her feet Mickie jumps on her back and wraps her arms around Trish then squeezes.

"Waaaaah!" Trish cries out in alarm. Most divas would have gone for the throat and applied a sleeper hold in this position. Mickie James is not most divas. Her targets are located a bit below Trish's neck.

The fans let out a loud cheer as they try to live vicariously through Mickie who has a firm hold of the beautiful blonde Canadian's huge D-cup boobs and is fondling them for all she's worth.

Trish claws at Mickie hands and tries to pry the other woman off her. But Mickie's hands are all over the place. Trish has to use both hands to get just one of Mickie's hands off of her. But the second she does Mickie plunges her other hand into Trish's laced up top and squeezes Trish's tits under her bra.

The fans erupt in cheers and start chanting "HOLY SH*T!" as Mickie James blatantly fondles Trish Stratus' bare tits inside her top.

"YAAAAAAH!" Trish squeals and drops Mickie's other hand so she can go after the one in her shirt. But while Trish struggles with the hand that's invading her cleavage Mickie brings her newly freed hand back to Trish's chest.

There's no getting rid of her! Mickie's hands are everywhere. She's like a horny octopus which makes Trish the Japanese school girl.

Trish resolves that if she can't pry Mickie's grabby hands off of her then she'll just force the brunette off of her completely. So with Mickie still on her back going to town on her tits, Trish starts to crawl forward and eventually reaches the ropes. She uses the ropes for leverage to pull herself and Mickie up off of the mat. The blonde eventually manages to stand while slumped against the ropes despite Mickie's dead weigh on her back.

"Uuggh..." Trish bites back a moan as she pushes off of the ropes and manages to stand with Mickie still hanging off of her back. Now both of the crazy diva's hands are stuffed in Trish's top. Trish starts to spin to the side hoping to swing Mickie off of her but Mickie seems to sense what Trish is trying to do and wraps her thick thighs around Trish's waist, effectively locking herself in place.

Trish grunts and with Mickie's still clinging onto her back she charges backwards across the ring and rams the other diva back into the corner at full speed.

"Uuughh!" Mickie groans in pain. Her legs go limp and she is now just hanging off of Trish's back. But she doesn't let go of her handhold. She's living the fantasy of every man in the arena with her once in a lifetime handhold on Trish.

"AAUUHHHH!" Trish screams as she pushes out of the corner then lunges back and rams Mickie into the turnbuckle again. She's frantic, desperate to get this mad woman off of her! Trish flails her arms and eventually manages to drive her elbows back into Mickie's stomach. Mickie's hold loosens and Trish dives forward out of the corner.

Trish ends up face-down on the mat but she has FINALLY separated herself from Mickie who is still back in the corner. Mickie's perverted offense has taken Trish completely out of her element. She's flustered and is no longer thinking straight. The blonde takes several precious seconds to adjust her top to ensure that Mickie's fondling hadn't exposed anything then stands back up.

Trish turns around to go after her opponent but is met with spinning back kick to the midsection as Mickie surges out of the corner to meet her. Trish groans and doubles over as the wind is knocked out of her. Mickie's hand brushes the ground as she spins and swings her leg around over her head towards Trish. MICK KICK!

Mickie's boot slams into the side of Trish's head. The Canadian blonde's eyes roll back as she staggers backwards then collapses face-first to the mat. Trish is out cold!

Mickie drops to her knees behind Trish and prods at her unconscious opponent to see how out of it she is. She gets no response. A wide grin spreads across Mickie's face as she reaches out and grabs two big hand fulls of Trish's ass.

"Heeheehee!" Mickie giggles to herself as she grabs Trish around the waist and pulls the blonde up onto her knees. Trish is still out cold face down on the mat but now her ass is raised up as a perfect target for Mickie's perverted attention.

Mickie gives Trish's right ass cheek a quick swat then evens things out and smacks the left one. The crazy brunette is having a blast as she reaches out and gropes both cheeks of Trish's ass before she starts to spank her again. Only this time the swats are faster and in a near constant string. Mickie is cracking up and laughing while she plays Trish's ass like it's a set of bongo drums.

Trish is still laid out and makes no response to Mickie playing with her ass. Mickie eventually decides that playing with Trish isn't as fun when the blonde isn't awake to freak out about it so she decides to get back to the match.

Mickie straddles Trish's waist and grabs at the straps of Trish's flesh colored one piece outfit and starts to peel them down. She briefly reaches down to loosen the laces of the outfit before she pulls the top off of Trish's shoulders and down her arms.

The fans erupt in loud cheers as Trish's huge 36D tits a revealed in her low cut black bra. Mickie grins and grabs Trish's shoulders so she can pull her up off of the mat in a very loose interpretation of a camel clutch. The hold isn't painful but inflicting pain was never Mickie's intention. Trish's shoulders are being pulled back by Mickie's which results in the increased exposure of Trish's big tits. The head-on camera angle gives the fans at home a bird's eye view straight down Trish's enormous cleavage.

Mickie finally releases her 'submission hold' and Trish drop flat on the mat again. Mickie slides back so she's sitting on the back of Trish's legs and goes back to peeling the blonde out of her outfit.

Trish is still showing no signs of life. Mickie's in position to win this match right here!

I'm going to leave off there for now but I'll post another part later this weekend. Let me know what you guys think so far.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:40 AM

Always love a good Trish Stratus humiliation story. Especially when that big ass of her's gets spanked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 04:25 PM

I have to agree. A story where Trish gets pantsed and/or her large ass is falling victim to a series of attacks is a good one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 06:25 PM

I remember this one! Admittedly I went complain if it takes a lesbian route hinted at in the original story, but I'm glad it made it's way here.
The Following User Says Thank You to MKDude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2016, 01:28 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm back with the next part of my story.

For those of you that enjoyed seeing Trish's butt abused, there's more ahead!

Trish is out cold on the mat. Mickie takes advantage and continues to peel off the blonde's flesh-colored one piece outfit. The outfit is already down to Trish's waist exposing Trish's large d-cup tits in her low cut black bra. But another hard tug from Mickie and the outfit passes the round swell of Trish's ass. The fans erupt in loud cheers as the waistband of Trish's black thong comes into view. Mickie gives another tug and yanks Trish's outfit down to mid-thigh. Trish's mostly bare round ass is now on full display to the entire world.

Mickie can't help herself and stops to stare at Trish's beautiful exposed backside. The last minute Bra and Panties Match stipulation had caught Trish off guard so she was wearing one of her usual thongs to keep from having a panty line in her skin-tight costume. If she had known what kind of match this was going to be Trish would have chosen less skimpy underwear.

Mickie licks her lips and reaches out with both hands to grab Trish's now bare ass and gives the soft supple skin a squeeze. Mickie grins and leans in to become the first, founding (and completely voluntary) member of the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club. The live crowd lets out a loud cheer and a chorus of whistles as Mickie plants a kiss on Trish's bare left ass cheek.

The loud ovation finally registers with Trish and the unconscious blonde's eyes flicker open. Trish takes note of her situation and quickly realizes that she's been stripped mostly naked in the middle of the ring and is dangerously close to losing this match. But that's when Mickie pulls back and plants a kiss on Trish's other cheek. Mickie has no idea that Trish is awake and Trish's eyes go wide when Mickie's kisses her ass the second time.

Trish's legs are still pinned down under Mickie so she quickly pushes herself up off the mat then swings her arm around and drives her elbow into the side of Mickie's head. Mickie goes rolling off of Trish and Trish seizes the opportunity to roll over onto her back. Her legs are bound together by her outfit so she can't get up just yet. Mickie lunges at Trish but Trish gets her bound legs up and shoots her feet out into Mickie's face.

Mickie lurches backwards from the impact and falls on her back. Trish slides away from her and takes the time to pull her outfit back up over the swell of her hips. Now without her outfit bundled around her tights Trish is able to stand back up. The top half of the outfit dangles down below Trish's waist. Trish reaches down and attempts to fix her outfit but that's when Mickie's charges at her again and tackles her to the mat.

Mickie grabs at Trish's throat but Trish lashes out and clubs Mickie on the back then grabs the hem of Mickie's top and yanks it up. Mickie knows that if Trish gets her top off the match and her fun will be over so she hits Trish with one last forearm and rolls off of her in an attempt to regroup. Trish and Mickie both scramble to their feet and stare down in the middle of the ring. Mickie has lost her skirt leaving her in a pair of white panties down below while the top of Trish's outfit has been pulled down leaving her in a black bra up top.

Mickie grins as she looks down and eyes Trish's mostly exposed tits. Trish glares at her for checking her out but then realizes that Mickie is distracted. Trish decides to strike first before Mickie can attack her with more of her perverted offense. She quickly turns and runs for the ropes...

...but Mickie lunges after her and grabs the dangling straps of Trish's outfit then pulls backwards. Trish's legs are yanked out from under her and she falls flat on her face. Mickie springs back up then jumps and plants her feet on Trish's back just as the other diva was starting to push herself back up. Trish is driven down into the mat and Mickie launches off of her and races the rest of the way to the ropes then bounces off and dropkicks Trish in the face.

Trish goes rolling away but Mickie goes after her again. Mickie once again grabs hold of the dangling straps of Trish's outfit and uses them to drag Trish back up up off of the mat then turns and whips Trish across the ring into the ropes. Mickie races after Trish and lashes out her arm for a clothesline but Trish drops down at the last second and pulls down the top rope. Mickie topples over the top rope and tumbles downward but manages to catch the middle rope and keep herself from hitting the floor.

Trish turns to see Mickie climbing back up onto the ring apron and lashes out for a forearm. But Mickie ducks under the strike then shoot herself forward through the top and middle ropes and rams her shoulder into Trish's stomach. Trish doubles over then Mickie grabs the top rope and launches herself over the rope as well as Trish for a sunset flip. Trish counters by grabbing onto the top rope and keeps herself from being flipped onto her back.

Mickie realizes that Trish isn't coming down so she reaches up and once again grabs hold of Trish's dangling outfit top and yanks downward. Trish's eyes go wide in horror and the arena explodes in a loud chorus of cheers as her outfit is yanked down to her thighs. Cameras flash all over the arena as Trish's entire thong is exposed to everyone watching. The beautiful blonde has now been more-or-less stripped to her underwear.

Trish frantically abandons her hold on the top rope and exchanges it for a tight grip on her outfit. Mickie's yanks down on Trish's outfit looking to strip the blonde completely and win the match to keep her title but Trish clings to her outfit and pulls up in a desperate attempt to keep herself from being stripped and prevent herself from losing the match. Trish knows that she has to do something to keep Mickie from yanking her outfit the rest of the way off. Fortunately, Mickie is completely consumed in the tug-a-war over Trish's outfit.

Trish decides to change her tactics and suddenly jumps up off of the mat and into the air. Mickie manages to pull Trish's outfit down passed her knees but then Trish comes crashing down and slams onto Mickie for a banzai drop. Trish isn't quite as heavy as say Yokozuna or Rikishi but dropping her full weight on top of Mickie was enough to stop the brunette's pulling. Trish slid off of Mickie and Mickie rolled out of the ring and clutched at her chest. Trish uses the separation to pull her outfit back up to waist height and manages to conceal her thong once more.

The blonde challenger scrambles away from the ropes and stands back up in the middle of the ring. She has a big decision to make: does she stop to pull her outfit back up so Mickie can't pull on the shoulder straps anymore or does she go after Mickie while she's down on the outside?

Trish decides her outfit is more important and reaches down to grab the dangling and by now tangled top half of her outfit. She carefully untangles the top before she takes hold of one of the straps with one hand and slides her other arm into it. But that's when Mickie slips back into the ring and charges at Trish. Trish's arm is caught in the strap up to her elbow and she is helpless to defend herself as Mickie grabs her shoulders and drives her down into a hard rising knee thrust.

Trish gasps as the wind is knocked out of her and can do nothing to fight off Mickie as she uses her hold on Trish's shoulders to spin her around and drive her down to the mat for a literal arm-trap neckbreaker. Trish groans in pain as she rolls over and tries to drag herself away from Mickie with her good arm. But Mickie surges back to her feet and drives her boot down into Trish's mostly bare back for a vicious stomp. Trish flails her free arm but still can't do anything to defend herself as Mickie lays into her with a brutal series of stomps to the back.

"Having fun, Trish?" Mickie taunts as she grabs Trish's hair and drags the blonde back up to her feet. "I know I am!" Trish slaps at Mickie with her good arm in a pitiful attempt to fight back. But Mickie shakes off the weak strike then turns and flips Trish passed her with a snapmare. Trish ends up in a seated position but Mickie quickly follows up by jumping and driving her boots into Trish's bare back for a stiff dropkick. Trish rolls away from Mickie and can barely push herself off the mat. She's absorbed a huge amount of punishment in this match.

Mickie runs at Trish and swings her leg out for a running punt kick that connects hard with Trish's side. Trish goes rolling away into the corner and manages to drag herself up into a seated position against the turnbuckles as she fights desperately to catch her breath. Mickie has already shown that she's able to pounce all over the tiniest mistake. Trish's decision to stop and fix her outfit had been a big one. Unfortunately for Trish, her torment was only going to get worse. Mickie grins as her deranged brain comes up with another idea that definitely doesn't bode well for Trish.

Mickie backs up into the middle of the ring then runs at Trish and drives her knee into the blonde's pretty face for a running knee strike. Trish is left groggy in the corner as Mickie exits the ring and goes around the ring post so she's behind Trish. Mickie takes hold of Trish's good arm and slips it into the other shoulder strap of Trish's top up to the elbow. Now both straps dangle off of Trish's elbows as Mickie pulls back on the straps. Trish finally regains her senses just as Mickie finishes tying her outfit around the ring post. Trish struggles to get free but can't. Her arms are bound. Mickie has tied Trish to the ring post!

Trish struggles in the corner but her own outfit has been used against her to keep her restrained in the corner. Jack Doane attempts to protest but Mickie waves him off as she gets back in the ring. The referee has been largely ineffective so far due to the no disqualification nature of this contest. Mickie stands in front of Trish with a wide smile on her face. Trish is now in a full panic and is pulling on her bonds with everything she has. She can faintly hear the sound of her outfit starting to rip. But can she escape the corner before Mickie does whatever she's planning?

NOPE! Mickie rushes into the corner jumps up and crashes down on the trapped Trish's chest. Mickie grabs the ropes and starts to buck against Trish for a very enthusiastic version of the Bronco Buster. Trish flails her legs but can do nothing to get Mickie off of her with her arms restrained. Jack Doane calls out to Mickie and urges her to stop and get Trish away from the ropes but again he's restricted and left ineffective and powerless by the no disqualification nature of this Bra and Panties match.

Mickie eventually stops all on her own but the wide evil smile on her face makes it clear that she just got an even more evil idea. She isn't done with Trish by a long shot. Mickie uses her hold on the middle ropes to hoist herself up off of the Trish's chest so she can lift her legs and lay them on Trish's shoulders. The camera filming behind Mickie has a split second to capture the wide-eyed horrified look on Trish's face before Mickie uses her hold on the ropes to yank herself forward and drive her crotch straight into Trish's face.

The perverts in the crowd let out a loud cheer as Mickie resumes her Bronco Buster and is now bucking her panty-clad crotch into the blonde bombshell's face. Now Mickie's Bronco Buster is - if possible - even more enthusiastic as she grinds her crotch against Trish's face and mouth. Trish's muffled screams can he heard by the cameras and everyone on the first level as Mickie continues to thrash against her. The fans let out wolf whistles and cheers as the perverted and clearly depraved Mickie violates Trish while she's trapped in the corner.

Mickie finally stops on her own accord and releases the ropes so she can flip backwards off of Trish and land on her knees in front of her. Trish appears to be dazed and out of it but Mickie has a wide smile on her face as she stands up and performs the same gesture that she did at WrestleMania. She leans down over Trish and holds her hand up in front of her mouth with her fingers in a 'V' then sticks her tongue out and flicks it between them. But Trish wasn't as 'out of it' as she initially appeared to be and shows the same kind of violent aversion to cunnilingus as she did at WrestleMania. She suddenly swings her leg up and her foot collides with Mickie's jaw. Mickie snaps up straight and staggers back into the middle of the ring in a wobbly daze.

Trish will never have a better opportunity to capitalize than this. Now is the time to strike. But first she has to get free from the corner. Does she risk wasting time by calling over the referee to help her? Or does she abandon preserving her outfit so she can attack Mickie?

Trish has learned from her last mistake. Stopping to fix her outfit was what got her trapped in the corner in the first place. The only way for Trish to survive Mickie's blatantly perverted onslaught is to win the match. But in order to do that she has to sacrifice her outfit so she can freely attack Mickie.

Decision made, Trish lunges forward and pulls against her bonds using all her strength and body weight. Trish succeeds and the straps of her outfit rip apart then fall away from the ring post. Trish is finally free! Trish springs back up and charges at the still groggy Mickie and nearly takes the perverted brunette's head off with a vicious clothesline.

Mickie is out cold on her back while the exhausted Trish lies on her front next to her and desperately attempts to catch her breath. But there's no rest for the weary. Every second that Trish takes to recover is another second for Mickie to wake up and do the same. The only way to keep Mickie's grabby hands off of her is to keep crazy former fangirl off balance and on her back. All Trish has to do in order to win this match is to pull Mickie's top off. Trish digs deep and pushes herself up onto her knees intent on doing just that.

Trish grabs the hem of Mickie's top and starts to peel it up her body. Mickie's toned stomach comes into view then Trish gives the top another yank to get it past Mickie's large bust and expose the psycho diva's white bra. Trish rolls her eyes and can't help scoffing at the fact that someone as demented and perverted as Mickie James is wearing a seemingly innocent white bra and panties set. The fans let out a loud cheer as Mickie's bra is exposed.

Now comes the tricky part. Trish has to get Mickie's top over her head and off her arms. Trish stands back up to gain more leverage as she pulls on Mickie's top and yanks it up her neck to her chin. But Mickie feels the cool breeze of the arena on her body and hears the loud cheering of the fans and finally regains her senses. Mickie looks up and for a split second sees Trish standing over her before her top if pulled over her eyes and obstructs her view. Mickie's top comes off her head and is now bound around her shoulders. All Trish as to do now is pull the top off Mickie's arms and she'll win the match.

But that's when Mickie finally realizes what happening. She grabs her top and gives it a hard downward yank. Trish lurches towards her and Mickie quickly swings her foot up over her head and connects with a hard kick to Trish's forehead. Trish reels back from the hard hit then pitches forward and nearly falls on top of Mickie when the brunette tugs on her top again. Trish is still standing but is now doubled over above Mickie. The Woman's Champion swings both of her legs up and wraps them around Trish's head then swings to the side and flips Trish onto the mat with a headscissors.

Trish has lost her hold on Mickie's top but Mickie slides forward and clamps her thick thighs around Trish's head as she turns the headscissors into a submission. Trish flails and claws at Mickie's thighs as she fights against being suffocated by Mickie's powerful legs. Mickie sits up and smiles down at Trish. The back of the Canadian diva's head is resting against Mickie's crotch. She reaches down and runs her fingers through Trish's blonde locks with an almost fond smile but then she squeezes her thighs around Trish's head and smiles even wider as the object of her obsession thrashes around in pain.

Mickie has Trish down and at her mercy so she casually reaches for her top and sticks her head back in it. But in that moment where Mickie had diverted her attention from Trish, the clamping hold of her thighs went slightly slack. Trish takes full advantage and swings to the side with all her weight. She doesn't manage to get free but she does manage to roll herself over before Mickie finishes pulling her top back down. Mickie lashes out and clubs Trish on the back but Trish returns fire and slugs Mickie in the stomach.

In this new position. Trish had Mickie in front of her and could now freely attack her in an attempt to break Mickie's headscissors. But what Trish suddenly just realized from the loud perverted cheer that rang out from the crowd was that she was now face-down in between Mickie's legs. And the worst part was that Trish's up close look at Mickie's crotch allowed Trish to see the faint wet stain on the front of Mickie's white panties.

Mickie comes to the same suddenly revelation and goes stiff as she stares wide-eyed down at Trish. The blonde chances a glance up at Mickie and sees the almost-expectant look in the brunette's eyes. She knows what the pervert wants her to do. But as Trish had attempted to explain to Mickie multiple times while the crazy fangirl was crushing on her... she wasn't into girls. That's why Trish knows that if she DOES cave and perform the actions that Mickie had alluded to earlier with her fingers and tongue that Mickie would be so caught off guard that Trish will finally be able to escape the headscissors.

But does Trish really want to sink down to Mickie's perverted level just to win this match? That would catch Mickie off guard and could potentially win back her lost championship but it would be at the cost of Trish's dignity and personal integrity. She was a wrestler! She could find another counter... couldn't she?

And that's our stopping point for part two. I'm sticking with the version I have written already so Trish is NOT going to be going down on Mickie. But anyone who would like to explore that option is welcome to continue where I left off in the interactive story at Chyoa. The link is below.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Mickie-James.234098

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2016, 06:55 PM

Default Part 3

Here's part 3 with a new part on the bottom.

No way! Trish isn't desperate enough to lick another girl on live television. Trish has spent five years transforming herself from a piece of eye candy to one of the greatest women's wrestlers in history. She has a legacy and reputation to uphold. She's not about to throw all that away and disgrace herself by doing something depraved and perverted just so she can get the upper hand in one championship match against her former fangirl. Mickie is the one that's out to humiliate Trish and take her dignity. Trish isn't about to help the obsessive psycho achieve her goal by doing it all herself.

Trish looks over at Mickie and sees that she still has that same expectant look on her face. She takes a deep breath and pushes herself up onto her knees then lashes out for a wild smack and slaps Mickie upside the face. Mickie lets out a high pitched shriek of rage, humiliation and pain. She glares at Trish and tightens the hold of her legs around Trish's head. Mickie is now seething with unrestrained fury as she squeezes her thick thighs with all of her strength. Trish had given her a glimpse of hope but had once again trampled all over her heart. The thought of stripping Trish wasn't even crossing Mickie's deranged mind. Now she was hellbent on making Trish hurt. She wasn't going to stop squeezing until she pops Trish's head clean off.

Trish is starting to get light headed. She can't take much more of Mickie's squeezing. She needs to figure out a way to counter... and fast! Trish is already on her knees while Mickie is down below her with her thighs clamped tightly around Trish's head with Trish's face buried in her crotch. Trish grits her teeth clasps her hands on Mickie's thighs and then surges up onto her feet. Now Trish is standing but is bent over with Mickie hanging off of her. Trish's strength is fading fast. She is in no position to lift the woman hanging off of her let along stay standing for much longer. She probably has enough left for one last move before she ends up passing out. She lets out a low growl and dives forward. Trish's dive takes her over Mickie into a bridge. Mickie's legs are still locked around Trish's head but Trish has managed to reverse the hold and is now lying on her back on top of her opponent. She quickly raises her leg and drives her foot down onto Mickie's face.

"YAAAH!" Mickie's lets out a pained howl and finally releases her hold. Trish takes advantage and rolls off her over towards the ropes. Mickie rolls in the other direction and clutches at her face while Trish lets out a low gasp as she grabs the ropes and drags herself back up to her feet. Trish shakes her head and attempt to regain her bearings then looks back over her shoulder as sees Mickie on her knees clutching her face. Referee Jack Doane is hovering around Mickie attempting to check on her. Mickie finally pulls her hands away from her face to reveal a small stream of red coming down from her nose. Trish hadn't meant to give Mickie a bloody nose but after everything that the psycho had put her through she couldn't bring herself to feel overly sympathetic towards the crazy stalker.

Mickie stares down at her hands at the splotch of red blood on her palm. She was bleeding. It wasn't a huge injury. It was very minor. It was just a nose bleed. But that fact still remained... Trish... had made her bleed. Mickie raises her gaze and stares across the ring at her former idol. Mickie's lips are twitching as Trish slips into a defensive stance and waits to see how the psychotic diva reacts to the sight of her own blood.

Mickie lets out a shrill scream and barrels across the ring at Trish but Trish darts forward and ducks under Mickie's clothesline attempt. Trish whirls around and catches Mickie by the arm as she comes off of the ropes and sends her flying an arm drag. Mickie scrambles back up and charges Trish again but Trish catches her and flips the brunette passed her with a hip toss. Mickie has lost it and Trish has fully regained control of the match. Mickie staggers back up, off balance in more ways than one, but Trish doesn't give her a moment a recover and is all over the angry psycho like a furious blonde missile with a series of forearms. Mickie tries for a strike of her own but Trish easily ducks it then whips Mickie across the ring. Mickie comes off of the ropes and flies back towards Trish but the level-headed blonde bends down, catches Mickie and launches her over her head with a big back body drop.

Mickie groans as she rolls over to the ropes and starts to pull herself back up. But before she can get up, Trish rushes at her and jumps on Mickie while she still hunched over on the middle rope to land a hard knee across the back. Trish steps back and watches as Mickie drops down off of the ring rope and clutches at her throat. Trish takes advantage by once again grabbing at Mickie's top and attempting to peel it off of her again. She manages to get Mickie's top up around her shoulder before the crazy brunette surges up off of the mat and lifts Trish up into the air before spinning and dropping her throat-first across the top rope for a hot shot. Trish grabs at her throat as she crumbles to the mat meanwhile Mickie staggers back away from Trish after finally getting some breathing room.

Trish scrambles away from Mickie and crawls across the ring to the corner. She pulls herself up and leans against it. Trish stares across the ring and sees that while Mickie has managed to fix her top the unrestrained fury in the crazy diva's eyes hasn't abated a bit. Mickie let's out another loud scream before she charges across the ring at Trish. Trish has no idea what Mickie has in mind but she definitely doesn't want to be trapped in the corner again. She quickly dives to the side and drops into a roll while Mickie slams into the corner. Trish springs back up and rushes at the corner then jumps up and slams into Mickie for a flying turnbuckle clothesline.

Mickie slumps back against the corner after Trish drove the wind out of her. But Trish wouldn't let her rest she grabs her opponent around the waist and hoists her up so she's seated on the top rope. Trish backs away from the corner then bends forward and flips onto her hands so she can wrap her legs around Mickie's head. Trish attempts to flip Mickie off of the top rope and into the middle of the ring with one of her signature moves the Stratusphere but Mickie has seen Trish hit that move more times than she can count and grabs hold of the top rope to keep her perch on the top rope. Trish is left hanging upside down in the corner while Mickie is seated on the top rope.

Mickie finally remember the purpose of the match type and takes advantage of Trish's prone position to switch her hold around and grab Trish's outfit. Mickie yanks up on the outfit and pulls it up her legs. Trish squeals in horror as her thong is once again exposed to the arena. Mickie manages to peel Trish's tattered outfit down to her knees. All she has to do to win the match and retain her championship is yank the bunched and tangled outfit the rest of the way off. But by turning her focus to Trish's outfit, Mickie had relinquished her hold on the ropes. Trish pulls forward with her legs and yanks Mickie off of the top rope and sends her crashing down into the middle of the ring.

Trish sits up and surveys the situation. Trish's outfit is still bunched down around her knees. She's been practically stripped down to her black bra and thong already. Meanwhile, Mickie is nearly out of it from the high impact move off of the top rope. Trish could take advantage and finally pull off Mickie's top.

Trish ‘could’ go after Mickie’s top… But with her outfit in this condition she’s just one mistake away from losing the match. There’s a difference between stopping to fix a tangled mess and stopping to pull up your pants so you don’t lose a championship match. Trish needs to keep calm and level headed so she can weather the storm of Mickie’s craziness and keep in control. Decision made, Trish stops and grabs her bunched up outfit and pulls it back up her legs. Now she’s at least half-clothed.

But those precious few seconds were all it took for Mickie to recover. The brunette starts to stir and begins tossing and turning on the canvas as she tries to figure out where she is. Trish wisely stays back out of arm’s reach then let out a high pitched whistle to gain Mickie’s attention. Mickie’s wild gaze snaps towards the Trish. The blood from Mickie’s nose has now reached her lips and makes her crazed expression appear even more manic.

“TRIIIIIISH!” the psycho diva lets out a piercing scream as she surges to her feet and charges at the blonde. But Trish is ready for her and catches the charging bundle of psychotic fury, lifts her clear off of the mat and then straight-up plants her with a huge spinebuster. Trish scrambles over Mickie then turns and stares at the psycho who is flat on her back but still showing signs of life.

Trish realizes that the only way to finish stripping Mickie and win back her championship is to knock the crazy b*tch out… and there’s only one sure-fire way to do that with 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed.

Trish raises her arm and calls for her finisher. The fans cheer as Trish crouches in a ready stance behind Mickie while the crazy brunette drags herself back up to her feet. Mickie finally stands and turns around to face Trish who immediately doubles her over with a kick to gut then pulls the Woman’s Champion into a side headlock. Mickie realizes where she is and struggles against Trish like a wild animal. She swats and scratches at Trish arms, stomach and side in a desperate attempt to get free. But Trish isn’t going to relinquish this hold for anything and charges for the corner… STRATUSFACTION!

See that list bit there? I wrote that today. Like I had hoped, posting this story has motivated me to get back into writing it. I'll post the last bits once I finish them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 12:00 PM

Default Last Part

I was going to post this last weekend but I didn't want to take any focus away from thepac's update.

So instead, I'll finish the story I started posting the weekend at Backlash on the day of Clash of Champions.

Well… almost anything… Trish freezes when she feels a pinch at her back before the thin straps on her shoulders go slack. Trish stops in her tracks. MICKIE JUST UNDID TRISH’S BRA! That split-second of hesitation is all that Mickie needs to take control again. She surges forward and rams Trish into the corner. The hard impact is enough to loosen Trish’s hold on Mickie. The Women’s Champion quickly spins out of the hold then catches her challenger with a spinning back kick to the stomach as she comes out of the corner. Trish doubles over and Mickie immediately seized the opportunity as well as Trish’s bra then lunges backwards and tears it off.

The arena explodes in a shocked cheer but no one is more shocked than Trish as she hugs her arms around her chest and suddenly finds herself standing in the ring completely topless. Trish drops to her knees and stares wide eyed up at Mickie who’s looking at her like she was that Christmas present she had always wanted but finally opened. Of course, little girls at Christmas time don’t have blood running down their face from their nose to their chin so that just makes the deranged Women’s Champion even more terrifying to the topless Toronto native.

Mickie smirks and dangles Trish’s empty bra in front of her. Trish makes sure to keep one arm pressed over her chest but Trish’s boobs are so huge that her lone arm is barely even able to cover just her nipples. She reaches out with her other arm to grab her bra from Mickie but just when she’s a fingertip from it, Mickie pulls it out of reach.

Mickie continues to dangle the bra in front of Trish like a cat playing with a trapped mouse. The blood going across Mickie’s mouth makes it look like this particular cat has already eaten one mouse and that this particular mouse is just the second course. Trish remains kneeling on the ring and glares at Mickie as she taunts her with her lost bra.

“You want this back Trish? Beg me for it. You’re already on your knees. Go on. Who knows? I might even give it back.”

Trish doesn’t trust Mickie to live up to her word for one second. The psycho would make Trish jump through hoops to get her bra back and then throw it out of the ring after Trish had finished debasing herself by doing everything the maniac wanted.

Really, Trish only has two options: Fight or flight. She can attack Mickie and risk exposing herself while she tries to take back her bra… and maybe even win the match. Or she can run for it and try to escape with what’s left of her dignity.

No way. Not happening. Trish has worked too long and too hard building her reputation and to transform herself from a piece of eye candy into one of the greatest divas in history. This mortifying situation brought back horrible memories from that episode of Raw five years ago where Vince McMahon forced her to strip and bark like a dog. She sure as hell wasn’t sticking around to relive that embarrassment again. Title matches come and go… but Trish has invested years in establishing herself as a proper competitor. This match isn’t worth ruining her career.

Trish turns and goes to bail of the ring but Mickie tosses Trish’s bra aside then lunges after her and grabs the back of Trish’s dangling outfit. Trish squeals in horror and desperately covers her bare chest as Mickie uses her hold on Trish’s outfit to drag the blonde away from the ropes. The outfit is partially pulled down and Trish’s thong is once again on display as Micke’s drags her back into the middle of the ring.

“You’re not going anywhere Trish! There’s no escape! You’re mine!”

Mickie hauls Trish back up to her feet and throws her back into the corner behind her. Trish drops down and hugs her knees to her chest in an extra attempt to cover herself but then Mickie charges her and rams her knee into the side of Trish’s head for a running knee strike. Trish’s head rocks backwards and she slumps back into the corner. Mickie is all over Trish with vicious stomps to the arms, shoulders, chest and sides. Trish is still trying valiantly to keep herself covered and can’t even defend herself from Mickie’s brutal assault. Mickie steps up onto the bottom rope and holds onto the top rope for extra leverage as she presses her boot into Trish’s throat and starts choking her.

Jack Doan has to intervene for the sake of Trish’s physical safety and hauls the psycho diva out of the corner and off of her helpless opponent. Mickie fights free from the referee and shoves him away from her. She turns back to Trish in time to see the blonde sliding out of the ring under the bottom in another attempt to make a break for it. Mickie screams as she makes a long dive towards the corner and throws herself on top of her opponent. Trish is left hanging halfway out of the ring. One arm is tightly pressed over her dangling boobs while the other is low enough for her fingers to scr-aped the mat on the floor.

Mickie makes a desperate grab for whatever she can get her hands on and yanks backwards. Trish lets out a scream when she realizes that Mickie had grabbed onto her exposed thong and had just peeled it down her ass. Trish’s bare ass is on full display as Mickie pulls Trish’s thong down into the bundle of fabric tangled around Trish’s thighs that had once been a sexy one-piece outfit. Now it was nothing more than a handhold as Mickie used it to drag Trish back up onto the ring apron.

“No! NO!” Trish screams and kicks wildly at Mickie in a frantic attempt to escape. She grabs the edge of the ring with her free hand and tries desperately to hold on but Mickie stands up and throws herself backwards which is enough force to tear Trish free. Mickie stands back up and starts stomping on Trish’s unprotected bare back. When Mickie finally steps back Trish is left near tears as she’s lying face down in the middle of the ring… essentially naked. She’d already been stripped topless but now with her thong bunched down around her thighs with the rest of her outfit even the little bit of protection it had given her ass has been stripped away from her.

Mickie practically struts around Trish before reaches down and grabs hold of the Canadian diva's beautiful blonde then uses it to haul the woman off the mat and up to her feet. Trish isn’t even struggling anymore. The sheer horror of her current situation has drained the fight out of her. She meekly pins one arm over her chest and her other down between her legs as she attempts to pull her thong back up.

“Mickie… please… Please… no more…” Trish whimpers. She can’t take any more of this humiliation. She just wants this nightmare of a match and night to finally end.

But Mickie shows no mercy. She grabs the sides of Trish’s face and pulls the blonde into an angry and entirely one-sided kiss. When Mickie pushes Trish away, her blood is left smeared over the now sobbing woman’s lips. Mickie’s expression morphs into a look of disgust as she yanks Trish down into a side headlock then runs to the corner, jumps up and plants her feet on the top turnbuckle, then pushes off so she can swing around and drive Trish face-first into the mat. STRATUSFACTION! MICKIE HIT TRISH WITH THE STRATUSFACTION!

Trish is out cold. Mickie rolls the blonde onto her back and about half the audience lets out a loud cheer as Trish’s arms fall limply to her sides. Trish’s large, round and tanned D-Cup boobs capped off with a pair of quarter-sized dark pink nipples are now on full display. And down the below the waist… Trish is completely bare and the fans are treated to an unobstructed view of the blonde’s naked pussy. The other half of the fans just looks on in silent shock at how the Woman’s Champion had utterly broken her challenger.

With Trish out cold and no longer fighting back, its almost too easy for Mickie to peel Trish’s outfit down her long toned legs. She stops briefly and actually takes the time to pull her unconscious victim’s boots and socks off before she finally yanks the bundle of fabric off Trish’s feet to win the match.

Jack Doan is momentarily transfixed by Trish’s naked body so Mickie gives him a shove and he finally calls for the bell and ends the match. He raises Mickie’s arm as a horrified Lilian Garcia announces her as the winner.

“Here is your winner… and still the Women’s Champion… Mickie James!”

As soon as her name is called out Mickie spins and kicks the referee upside the head for a vicious Mick Kick. Jack Doan drops to the mat while Mickie goes to the corner and takes her Women’s Championship back along with a microphone. Mickie goes back over to Trish and sits down on the naked, defeated blonde’s toned stomach.

“You know, Trish… I’ve finally realized why it never worked out between us. You were jealous of me. From day one you knew I was better than you… and that terrified you. I would have done anything for you, Trish… absolutely anything… but now I can see how pathetic you truly are. You never deserved my love. I’m over you, Trish Stratus.”

Mickie drops her microphone then stands up and leaves the ring. She holds her Women’s Championship high up over her head as she marches to the back and leaves a completely naked and utterly broken Trish Stratus lying unconscious in the ring behind her.

The ring crew was finally able to intervene and threw a security blanket over Trish. When the blonde finally regained consciousness she was still unresponsive having gone into shock from the horrid mortification of what had happened to her. She had been stripped naked in the middle of the ring, in front of thousands of fans and millions more watching at home. And what’s worse, a number of those fans had been taking pictures and recording the match since Trish’s bra had come off. Those pictures and videos would eventually end up online where millions and millions more people would see her humiliation for years to come. Her wrestling career was over. Her legacy was tarnished and destroyed because of this one humiliating defeat. This would forever be remembered by both fans and the blonde herself as the night where Trish Stratus was stripped naked and lost everything.

Mickie James, on the other hand, had a long terrifying title reign ahead of her. Vince McMahon had been shocked when after the replays more people had ended up watching Backlash than any WrestleMania in history which just went to show how many people would be willing to pay to see a famous WWE Diva stripped and humiliated. Mickie was given free rein to do whatever she wanted which struck terror into the hearts of practically every diva in the woman’s locker room as Mickie continued to pull her unorthodox but highly effective stripping antics to retain her Women's Championship. Mickie James became a force to be reckoned with as she continued her seemingly unending reigns as champion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 12:41 AM

Default Feedback?

So yeah... that's the full story finally posted. Let me know what you guys think. The response I get from you, my lovely readers, will decide my next project.

I can either keep doing one-shot matches like this and my Victoria-Stacy one...

...or I could create a spin-off series focusing on Mickie's title reigns until #Broken-Trish Stratus eventually returns
(a full ten years before Matt Hardy came up with the idea)

...or if you don't care for my work and think I'm wasting my time trying to revive the wrestling stories on this site, let me know that too.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:43 AM

I loved it, I was checking for updates regularly because I was such a big fan. I'd personally prefer the spin off idea, since it sounds more interesting.

Anyone trying to keep WWE stories alive here is doing a good thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to MKDude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 03:17 PM

I enjoyed the story, although I was following it on the interactive story site. I'd stick with one-off shots. More variation that way. Plus you can stuff more combinations in there, and if you get bored you can easily just finish a story and disappear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p