uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2015, 01:27 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Getting Turned On By Other Men Seeing Your Girl Nude and Knowing What You Get to F***

About ten years ago I hid three video cameras, pinhole ones, color, in three different angles of the condo’s guest bedroom. I not only secretly videoed my girl, but I got to see a lot of other women I knew in the nude, as friends came over to use the hot tub and pool.

One of the bonuses I never thought about was that I would get to show off my girlfriend in the nude a few of my male friends and my brother. Eventually six guys I knew got to see Cynthia in every inch, every angle of her, from her intimate bra and panties to her totally nude. I used to spank it, thinking about how they got to see what I got to play with. She was a hot sex toy, and a secret centerfold for other guys. It was like privately humiliating her and it was hot.

The other guys placed their gfs and wives in the position of being videoed, so we traded, as it were. In the case of my brother, we let each other watch a tape of us secretly working our girls from A to Z, every act and position imaginable.

Are there others like this out there, who did this, but also get turned on over other men learning what their girls look like in the nude, and what they’re like to f***?
Old 02-22-2015, 02:30 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts

ofcourse, I would love to do it. But with her permission ofcourse.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 02:35 PM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
About ten years ago I hid three video cameras, pinhole ones, color, in three different angles of the condo’s guest bedroom. I not only secretly videoed my girl, but I got to see a lot of other women I knew in the nude, as friends came over to use the hot tub and pool.

One of the bonuses I never thought about was that I would get to show off my girlfriend in the nude a few of my male friends and my brother. Eventually six guys I knew got to see Cynthia in every inch, every angle of her, from her intimate bra and panties to her totally nude. I used to spank it, thinking about how they got to see what I got to play with. She was a hot sex toy, and a secret centerfold for other guys. It was like privately humiliating her and it was hot.

The other guys placed their gfs and wives in the position of being videoed, so we traded, as it were. In the case of my brother, we let each other watch a tape of us secretly working our girls from A to Z, every act and position imaginable.

Are there others like this out there, who did this, but also get turned on over other men learning what their girls look like in the nude, and what they’re like to f***?
Got to post some vids mate !!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 03:40 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Reading between the lines I'm guessing Cynthia is now your EX. Most likely she found out about your nasty dirty ways.
I've done many things with and to my wife. But never taken sneak photos or movies. I even get pissed when we see men taking sneak pictures and videos at the nude beaches and other places we hang out. It is just not right. Either do it openly with permission or don't take photos. There are more than enough willing women around.

That's also how I feel about ra--pe. Why do it when there are many women just begging for sex? In a way taking secret videos is a form of ra--pe.
As for the title of this post, yes I do get a thrill out of showing movies and photos of my wife during sex acts and nude but she was a willing partner when it happened. Also willing to let me show them to others. Often there.

Sorry, I just write it the way I feel. Feel free to delete this post.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:33 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Reading between the lines I'm guessing Cynthia is now your EX. Most likely she found out about your nasty dirty ways.
I've done many things with and to my wife. But never taken sneak photos or movies. I even get pissed when we see men taking sneak pictures and videos at the nude beaches and other places we hang out. It is just not right. Either do it openly with permission or don't take photos. There are more than enough willing women around.

That's also how I feel about ra--pe. Why do it when there are many women just begging for sex? In a way taking secret videos is a form of ra--pe.
As for the title of this post, yes I do get a thrill out of showing movies and photos of my wife during sex acts and nude but she was a willing partner when it happened. Also willing to let me show them to others. Often there.

Sorry, I just write it the way I feel. Feel free to delete this post.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly what Model T said. Couldn't have said it better!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 07:41 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly what Model T said. Couldn't have said it better!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^ Exactly what netcouple said about what Model T said. He did say it for me ^^^^^
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 07:11 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrips View Post
^^^^^ Exactly what netcouple said about what Model T said. He did say it for me ^^^^^
LOL!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 02:24 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
About ten years ago I hid three video cameras, pinhole ones, color, in three different angles of the condo’s guest bedroom. I not only secretly videoed my girl, ............................... She was a hot sex toy, and a secret centerfold for other guys. It was like privately humiliating her and it was hot.............................
Dude, not cool violating the trust of your GF. If everyone did that, none of us would EVER get laid again, except maybe under the covers AND wearing masks!
But I'll forgive you if you forward me some of the vids.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 10:31 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

For some who are posting here about how wrongful I am at spying on women when they are nude, I don't take you seriously.

There's are MANY voyeur threads here at One Click, usually beginning with "Unaware" or "Voyeur", etc., and NONE of you who have criticized my conduct have gone on their threads, WHERE THEY SHOW ACTUAL PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THEIR VOYEURISM, and made the same comments to them.

NONE OF YOU.

I'm simply dismissing your statements of how wrongful I am as some kind of childish game you're playing out.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 07:48 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I know I shouldn't have written the things I did on your post. Sorry! But those really are my feelings. I love and respect my wife and would never do anything like that.
Whether it's right or wrong, it's actually up to you. There are many things on this forum group others are against and are wrong to some.
As for voyeurs we'd never enjoyed our original games without them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
hidden camera, humiliation, spy, totally nude, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s