uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-16-2017, 10:50 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default The Dragon

I was sitting at my desk when Andrea approached. “Hi, Amanda!” she chimed.
Looking up from my monitor, the 30-something year old appeared excited as she bounced towards me. She was grinning from ear to ear.
“Hi, Andrea. What’s up?” She was obviously ecstatic about something!
“Did you know Pink is coming to town? Tickets went on sale a couple of days ago!”
I swung my seat around toward her. Pink? PINK??? “You’re shitting me!” I exclaimed. “When? Where is she playing? Oh, my God! I love Pink!” I nearly jumped out of my seat, waiting for the answers.
Now, in case you don’t know who Pink is... well… she is fucking fantastic!! She is a 33 year old short-haired blond bombshell that sings pop rock music. Her performance includes doing wild acrobatics on a t****ze. On stage she is sexy, talented, loud and raw. She is one of the most successful artists of her generation, having sold over 110 million records. Her voice has been describes as “raspy,” “husky,” and “distinctive”. She is also very outspoken about LGBT rights and supports marriage equality. This all helps her become a favorite of many lesbian and bisexual women worldwide. Her music feels like something that sets you free. Oh… And, if you couldn’t already tell… I love her!!
Andrea went on to tell me that she was coming in October. She was performing at the Energy Solutions Center in Salt Lake City. All I could think was,” Fuck! I’ve got to go see her!!” My mind swam the rest of the day, thinking of the possibility of seeing her performance. I could hardly wait to get home and ask Toby.

“Honey, Pink is coming to Salt Lake!” I almost yelled when I saw him.
He was sitting out on the deck, reading some sort of magazine or something. In a lackluster reply, obviously not as excited as I was, he turned to me and said, “Yeah? When?”
“In October. Can we go?” My hands were making little clapping noises near my throat. “Will you look online and get tickets?”
Toby wasn’t much into the concert scene. But, he knew Pink was one of my favorite artists. He chuckled at my behavior and told me he would check on them.
Back in the house, Toby sat at his laptop and looked over the top of it at me. “They’re sold out already. They only have VIP packages left at $400.00 a ticket.”
Shit! Shit! Shit!!! I was so excited about the thought of going, but 400 dollars? Are you kidding me? That was just too far out of the price range for us. My shoulders slumped as the disappointment struck in me. I shuffled my way out of the room.
Obviously Toby saw my displeasure. When I returned back to the room, Toby looked up with a grin and said, “I just bought you two VIP tickets.”
What? WHAT??? Did I just hear him correctly? “You… You did? We are going to Pink?” I exclaimed.
“Not ‘We’, honey,” he spoke. “I really don’t care to go. But, you can take someone with you.”
Really? My head was spinning. I was going to Pink!! I did a little dance, jumping all around and sang, “I am going to Pi…ink. Ta… ha… ha. I am going to Pi…ink!”
Toby laughed at my antics and with a great big smile said, “Geez!! I love you! Don’t get too excited!”
I ran over and gave him a kiss, then bounced away, still singing my silly song.
Since Salt Lake City was some sixty miles away, later that evening Toby made reservations at a nearby Hilton Inn for the evening.

The word got around my office that I had two tickets to the concert. Okay, so maybe in my excitement I told fucking everyone I saw! Suddenly, I had a whole group of new friends! With the Pink performance four months away, I had plenty of time to choose who I may want to go with. A couple weeks later, I chose Angie. She was single, bubbly, and would probably be a fun companion. When I asked her if she wanted to go, she jumped with joy and eagerly accepted.
“Oh, my God, yes!” She was bursting with excitement. “How much is it?”
I explained that Toby had paid for everything and it would be a free trip. I told her to pack an overnight bag and I would pick her up the afternoon of the concert. Her excitement almost matched mine.

The four months seemed to drag on forever. But, finally the day was here. I packed an overnighter and threw it in the back seat of my car. I called Angie and told her I would leave work and go directly to pick her up, then head for Salt Lake City. Toby kissed me goodbye in the morning and told me to have a wonderful time.
“Are you kidding me? I am going to have a great time!” I exclaimed. “I am going to Pink!!” Obviously my excitement showed, because he started laughing his ass off.

We checked into the hotel early. Angie had gotten ready for the concert before leaving. I, on the other hand, was still in my work clothes and wanted to shower. After my shower I slipped on a pair of matching black laced, white bra and panties, a short Levis skirt, and a white slinky blouse, which slightly revealed the bra through the thin fabric. A sexy pair of white heals finished my wardrobe. I did my hair in a spikey ‘do’. A bit makeup and I was ready to go.
Since we were only two blocks away from the event center, we decided to walk there. Long lines were already forming, but we were able to go through the VIP entrance and follow the velvet roped area into a VIP meeting room. Angie and I were filled with excitement as they served us champagne, snacks, and we milled around, observing all the guests waiting to be seated.
Looking around the room, my eyes locked on someone staring at me. Our eyes locked and for a time no one else existed. Her close cropped black hair framed deep brown eyes and ruby red lips. She wore tight silver studded pants with and tall heeled boots. A heavily studded black belt wrapped around her low waist pants. Alabaster white breasts bulged against her tight fitting black leather vest. Her red nails matched her lips as she toyed with a heavy silver necklace around her neck. Sultry, dark and mysterious, she looked like she could beat you to death if she only had a whip. For several minutes our eyes never left each other’s gaze. I felt my heart quicken and a rush of heat went through me. She finally broke our stare, smiled, and turned away, disappearing into the crowd.

Pink’s concert was outstanding. Angie and I were breathlessly watching her, as she sang and performed her high wire acts. The crowd was loud and the tempo was energetic. We were enthralled with her act.
Afterward, as everyone was exiting the concert, someone from behind me grabbed at my arm. As I turned, my heart leapt as my eyes fell upon the face of the woman I had seen earlier.
“Hi,” she purred, in a low sultry voice. “I am Karen.”
Stumbling for words, I nervously answered, “Uh… Hello. I… I’m Amanda.” The words seemed to be stuck in my throat and came out recklessly.
“A few of us are going over to The Green Toad for a couple of drinks. Would you like to join us?”
I felt my face flush. “I…” my voice trembled. “We would love to. I am here with my friend, Angie.” I turned toward Angie for approval, standing by my side.
Angie smiled widely and nodded her agreement.
Turning back to Karen, I told her we would have to walk back to the hotel and get the car.
“Nonsense!” she replied. “I have plenty of room in my car. Come along with me and I will take you back to your hotel afterward.”
I was a little concerned about not having our own transportation, but Angie and I agreed.

Entering The Green Toad, I noticed that it was filled with an eclectic bunch of people. The music was loud and most of the people were well on their way to a drunken state. Karen led us to a booth in the far corner and slid in beside me. She ordered a round of tequila shots. When we downed those, she ordered more, obviously wanting to catch up with the crowd. My head spun from the music and the shots, as she kept the shots coming.
We watched the dance floor, as Angie gyrated to the music with some guy she had just met. Then suddenly, I felt a soft hand on my bare knee, sending shivers up my thigh. Karen leaned in and asked if I would like to dance. Her breath was hot on my ear. I nodded and her hand drug mine out of the booth.
On the floor we danced and watched each other’s moves. The beat of the music rolled through me and I let my body move to it. As I turned away, I felt Karen’s arms wrap around me, her hands flattened across my belly and pulled me close. I closed my eyes and leaned back into her embrace. Our bodies writhed to the music. I reached back and tugged at her hips as she pulled my body firmly against hers. She placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck and I melted further into her arms. Disappointment ran through me as the music came to an end. Returning to the table a new round of shots were downed.
Angie was sitting at a table with her new found friend, when Karen asked if I were ready to go.
“Yes, if you are,” I replied. “Let me go round up Angie.”
Angie was tangled in an embrace when I asked her if she was ready to leave.
“You go ahead,” she spoke. “Robert and I are going to stay for a bit and then go over to his friend’s house for a nightcap.” She leaned forward and spoke into my ear, “Don’t wait up. I will see you in the morning.” She winked and sunk back into Robert’s arms.
Making my way back at our table, I told Karen that I was on my own for the rest of the night. Karen ask the other girls if they were okay getting home and they all nodded.
My head swam from the tequila. I stumbled my way to the car, Karen’s arm around my waist for direction. The ride to the hotel was somewhat of a blur. Karen told me she would help my up to my room and I readily agreed. Reaching the elevator I told her I was on the ninth floor. We stood there, just looking at each other eyes, not saying a word.
Once in the room, I kicked of my heels and sat on the end of the bed. Karen checked the room out and then opened the sliding glass door to the balcony. She reached into the small pocket of her vest and pulled out a joint.
“If it’s alright with you, I am going to step out for a smoke,” holding the joint for my view. “Care to join me?”
I thought to myself, “Oh, what the Hell.” And, I joined her on the balcony.
My head was buzzing and my body felt limp as we returned into the room. Plopping down on the end of the bed, my legs dangling over the edge, I looked up at Karen and saw her devilish eyes watching my every move. Karen kicked off her boots. She moved closer and knelt down, kissing my forehead. “Are you okay?” she asked. I looked up to answer, but before I could say a word, her lips met mine.
Her soft lips sucked on mine and her tongue lightly traced across my opening mouth. Our tongues met, slipping against each other and danced a sultry dance. Breathlessly, I let her push me back onto the bed, continuing our passionate kisses. My hands wrapped around her head, pulling her lips tighter to mine, driving our tongues deeper into each other’s mouths.
I felt her fingers fumbling with the buttons on my blouse as her lips slipped down and sucked on my neck. A cool breeze slipped across my belly when my top opened. Her hand cupped at a breast, kneading the flesh under my bra. Her lips slid down, kissing at the bulge of my breast.
She looked up with those deep brown eyes. “Are you okay with this?” she asked.
I had never been with a woman before. I had never felt a desire for a woman till now. But, here I was, deeply wound in passion. Briefly, I thought of Toby. I saw his face and wanted to push her away. But, my body yearned. No, my body ached for this woman’s touch. All I could muster was a squeamish, “Yes.”
Karen pulled me up into a sitting position and pushed the blouse off my shoulders, sliding it to the bed behind me. “I want to see you.” Her arms wrapped around me and unclasped my bra, then slid the straps down my trembling arms, tossing it to the floor.
“You are beautiful,” she spoke in a low tone. She cupped my breasts and pushed me back onto the bed. She sucked in one of my nipples and released it. “”Oooohh… You are delightful,” she purred. Pinching at the hardening nub, she moved her glossy red lips to the other, engulfing it in her mouth. Tingles rippled through my nipples and traveled down my belly. A burst of wetness bathed my vagina. Karen’s hands slid down my sides as she kissed her way to my navel, placing wet kisses all around and slipping her tongue across it.
She knelt at the end of the bed and pressed my legs apart. Soft kisses brushed my thighs as she made her way to the hem of my skirt. I felt her arms wrap under my legs and gently lift them, spreading me wider. Her soft fingers rode up the outside of my legs and raised at the fabric of my skirt, pushing it towards my waist. Soft wet lips kissed and suckled my inner thighs until they reached my panty covered crotch. She placed an open mouth over my mound and pushed firmly against me with her lower lip. Hot air filtered through the thin wet nylon. Her tongue pushed against the material making me gulp for air. Instinctively, my hips rose and I pressed tightly against it, trying to drive it deeper into me. Fingertips grasped at the panty’s edge and pulled them to the side. Her lips tugged at the trimmed hairs on my pubic bone. Then, her mouth came against my wet folds, sliding easily between them. I felt a rush of warmth shoot through me as her lips gently sucked against me. My hips jerked as I lifted to meet her soft lips. Karen’s tongue slid into my vagina, then slid its way up to my clitoris, lightly caressing it. Her hands slid back up my body and gently tugged at my stiff nipples. My clit burned as she worked her tongue up and down my folds, then circled my clitoris.
Moaning out of control, my body arched and bucked. Karen’s arms were wrapped around my open legs as she slid her hands down my belly to hold me tightly against her tormenting mouth. The rhythm of her sucking and licking drove me over the edge. My face flushed and my breathing became strenuous. I grabbed at my tender nipples… squeezing… pulling. My hips rose as the first wave of an orgasm jack-knifed my body. “Oh… Oh… Ahhhrrrrgh….. ” I whimpered. She sucked hard on my clitoris and her slippery chin rubbed back and forth across my open vagina, as wave after wave of the intense orgasm coursed through me. My spent body collapsed back into the bed.
Karen released her tortuous hold on me and gently stroked my abdomen. Her soft kisses eased my burning as they landed softly on my outer lips and thighs. When my breathing became less labored, she slid up and kissed me wetly on my mouth. I could taste my succulent juices on her lips.
Raising her head, she told me that she should go. But, I could see the hunger still in her eyes.
“Please, no,” I begged. “Please stay with me. Let me make love with you.”
“Are you sure, Amanda? You do not need to do this.”
I reached down and undid the fasteners of my skirt and pushed it off, taking my panties with it. Scooting back to the pillow, I dropped my head on it, stretched and replied, “Please?”
Karen stood there, her eyes never left my body as she undid the buttons of the black leather vest. When she tossed it to the floor, her hands returned to unbutton, then unzip the tight fitting trousers. She pushed them down and wiggled free of them. She just stood there, as if waiting for approval.
She looked beautiful standing there. Her dark hair and deep red lips made her look tough, but her satin smooth skin proved otherwise. A tattoo of a dragon’s tail curled over her shoulder. Its green serpentine body ran down her back and around her side to her belly. One of its rear feet grasped around her dark left nipple, its claws buried into her skin. The front foot clung to her navel, a claw buried into her belly button. Its head hung below her waist and belched fire onto her shaven pussy. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.
“Please lay with me,” I begged, wanting a closer look at the creature clinging to her body.
Karen climbed onto the bed beside me. We rolled toward each other and I ran my fingers over the dragon’s tail, expecting to feel its scaly skin. But, my hand felt nothing but the soft skin of another woman. I leaned toward her, kissing at the green tail on her shoulder.
“Do you like it?” Karen whispered.
“It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!” I let my fingers trace down the serpent, then followed its leg to her nipple. “Did it hurt when you had it done?”
“Yes,” she replied. “But, it was exciting at the same time.”
My mind raced as I imagined the tattoo artist fondling her breast, as the needles of his machine vibrated into the rim of her nipple. I lowered my lips and drew the dark hardness into my mouth, sucking eagerly on it. Pulling back, I saw her areola shrink and pucker, forcing her nipple to stand out hard against the open air. I sucked at it again, feeling it toughen in my mouth. A moan slipped Karen’s lips as I slurped and played with the hardness against my tongue.
Rolling her onto her back, my lips kissed their way down the dragon’s body, savoring the smooth skin of Karen’s ribs. When I reached her belly, she shook and I licked at the claw entering her belly button. Her body quivered as I probed my tongue into it. My lips placed small wet kisses on each of the claws on her stomach and then traced their way further down to join the serpent’s desire. Karen pressed her bare pubic mound against my wandering lips. I licked and sucked at the shaven mound, enjoying the bare, soft skin sliding against my tongue and slippery lips.
Dragging my body down, I moved between her legs and spread them so that I could see her more closely. Her outer lips were swollen, opening her to my gaze. Her clitoris slightly peaked from a hood of skin, showing the glistening of its wetness. The inner lips, puffy and pulled open, revealed the gateway to her womanhood. Musky, sweet scent filled my nostrils.
Softly tracing my finger along the edges of her swollen lips, I watched as her clitoris slowly swelled and pushed outward from beneath the hood covering it. Her womanhood blossomed, opening to my touch.
Briefly, I looked up to see Karen’s closed eyes, her nostrils flared open, and her lips drawn tight. I knew this feeling in her. The feeling of hunger… the craving. The desire of wanting to be taken over the edge.
I looked at the green serpent lying across her body; his yellow eyes staring back at me, his red/orange flames lapping at her openness. All three of us were filled with lust. “We will share this,” my thoughts directed to the fire breathing serpent, as I lowered my head and sunk my tongue into her.
She tasted sweet, dewy, musky, as her juices slickened across my tongue. I sucked at the wetness, trying to draw more into my mouth. Dragging my tongue up the length of her, I felt the hardening clit against my tongue and teased at it. Her body jolted as I tried to suck it into my mouth. I slid my mouth side to side, feeling her slick lips rubbing on mine and coating my chin with her wetness. Her body bucked against me, urging for more. Loud grunts filled the room as her body jerked.
My finger slid inside her opening, rubbing at the front wall of her vagina, as my tongue quickened its pace on her clit.
“Harder,” she gasped.
I pulled my finger out of her and inserted two, pumping them in and out of the wet channel. Screams of joy shot out of her mouth. My tongue pressed harder against her swollen nub.
“I’m going to come,” she warned, feverishly bucking against my mouth and fingers.
I bared my teeth and bit down on her hard clit.
“G… Gr… Grrraahhhhh!!!!” she cried out loud. Her body jolted up and down, droving her sopping wet pussy against my mouth and fingers as the orgasm burst through her. Her cum lathered my tongue and I lapped at her opening to get every bit of it.
I crawled my way back up the bed and we snuggled into each other’s arms. Soon, we were both sleep.
When I woke, Karen was gone. On the dresser was note: ‘Thank you. I had a great time. -Karen’

Angie’s bed had not been slept in. I decided to send her a text message. ‘Where R U?’
I went in and jumped in the shower. The hot steamy water cascading down my torso reminded me of the green dragon running down Karen’s body. I sighed, wishing it were me, clinging to her flesh once again.
Checking my phone, I saw that Angie had replied. ‘Go home w/o me. Bring my bag to work. K?’ I sent back a smiley face.

Later that evening, the guilt was tearing at me. Toby and I lay in bed, watching mindless TV. He had asked about the concert earlier, and I had told him how fantastic it was and gave him the details of the show. But, as I laid by his side, I realized I had to come clean about the evening. I had to tell him the whole truth.
I rolled toward him and asked, “Honey, can we talk?”
Rolling toward me, he replied, “Sure. What’s up?”
I sat up, cross-legged and began to tell him what happened. “I was with someone last night,” I said nervously.
Toby just stared at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. “And?” he questioned.
I explained to him about meeting Karen at the concert, and how she had invited us out to have a nightcap at the bar. When I told to him that Angie took off with someone else, and Karen drove me back to hotel, he sat up and faced me. His eyes became more inquisitive than hurt.
“Go on,” he spoke.
“Well, I was pretty drunk and then Karen and I smoked some pot on the balcony. Thinks got a little crazy and I ended up sleeping with her.” My heart was pounding in my chest and a lump formed in my throat, thinking Toby would never forgive me.
“Uh, huh. How did that happen? ‘, he quizzed.
Tears began forming in my eyes. But, I went on to explain how Karen had made love to me. I tried to leave out as many details as possible, not wanting to hurt him further.
Toby reached forward and wiped the droplets from my eyes. “It’s okay, honey. I understand.”
Ashamed, and trying to avoid his eyes, I looked down. What I saw shocked me. A tent had formed from the sheet in Toby’s lap, obviously from the erection he was getting. I looked back up to him and asked, “Are you getting excited from this?”
“Uh… Well… Uh… Yeah.” He tried to hide the obvious boner. “I guess… Well… It really is pretty hot thinking of you with another woman,” he admitted. I reached down and grasped the hard thing in my hand. “Do you want to hear the details?” I teased.
“Yes,” he pleaded timidly.
I began telling him of the tattoo Karen had. And, how I had kissed my way down it. My hand stroked his cock as my story unfolded. I continued to tell him of eating her, and how good she tasted and smelled. He had leaned back, his legs spread around me, with his cock throbbing in my hand as I thrust up and down its length. When I told him of her cum all over my face, he orgasmed. Like a geyser, his sperm shot up onto both our chests.
As his cock softened in my hand, I asked, “So, you are not mad at me?” I had to stifle a grin.
“Well… Uh… No.” His voice was still shaking with excitement. “As… As long as you tell me about it, and don’t hide anything, I think I can deal with it”
Now I had to hold back laughter. I had found a weak spot in Toby. Even if it never happens again, I may just tell him a story of my having sex with another woman. You know, just to keep his excitement with me going.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s