photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2012, 06:05 PM

This is not so much a DB story as it is an observation of another voyeur attempting to get a DB peek while blocking me from doing the same! I rarely ever notice other voyeurs, much less have one blocking me so this was an interesting, if not frustrating incident. The target in this case was a very pretty 18-20 year old blonde wearing one of those tank tops with the huge arm holes. I see alot of girls wearing these with bras, but this girl wasn't. Some wear them without bras but there's no way to get a good look because of the way they're often positioned or tailored, etc. That was not the case in this situation. Her tank top was fairly good for side boob viewing, especially since it was a windy day. Problem is, the girl was actually doing her best to cover up, and I couldn't really blame her in this situation.

When I first saw the target and her friend I hadn't noticed that there a short mexican guy shadowing them. Evidently, this guy was attempting to get a peek by virtually walking side by side with her and her friend and turning his head 90 degrees at them to get a look. I think he was trying to get a frontal peek because her tank top was somewhat low cut and it was a windy day. It was technically feasible to see something, but not the most probable. It would have been alot easier to simply walk behind her, look thru the armhole, and be alot less conspicuous. His clumsy peeping actually prevented me from seeing anything because the target appears to have been on high alert. Not only did he most likely alert the girl and her friend to his presense, and prevented her from being more free with what she was wearing, but the last thing I wanted was to be caught with this doofus. After a block the girls turned right around and went back to where they came from, and he went right on following them without a care in the world. This was frustrating to me because I rarely ever see a DB anymore, and this very well could have been my best opportunity for this summer.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:51 AM

My experience happened while at my childs school they were having a parent/childs work day and everyone were put into groups. the groups would move to each station and do the projects at that station. One of the Moms was wearing a very loose button up type house dress.Everytime she would bend forward over the table the dress would hang low and would show off her tits. I managed to stay on the opposite side of the table to her and I think she noticed. Every time she bent over she always made sure I would get a nice view. I wasn't the only one who noticed ,one of the other fathers was trying to manuver into a good position to see. I don't think she was into him seeing because she would turn so he couldn't see. We started talking afterwards and turns out her child and mine are good friends in the class.She gave us an open invition to her house whenever were not busy. Can wait to see wait this brings.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

Standing in line at the grocery store this past weekend I had the pleasure of being behind a young married couple and the wife was giving me some great views of her beautiful breasts each time she leaned over to retrieve stuff from her shopping cart. She appeared to be in her late twenties and was wearing a low cut, loose fitting top. She obviously liked to spend time tanning because I could easily see the white parts of her tits but her nips were just barely covered by her bra. Her husband was oblivious to me standing off to his side as he looked through a gossip magazine but I had been observed by an older woman in the next line who was giving me the most disgusted look she could manage, oops!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:36 PM

Default School fete

My wife often helps at the annual school fete. I went there after work to see if I could help. I heard a guy telling another that he'd spent more money than usual at the tombola. When asked why he said it was because the "nice lady in the black and blue dress helps the kids check if they are winners, you should see the view when she bends down."
It was then that I noticed my wife - she was at the tombola stall and wearing a black and blue dress with a low front showing cleavage. Being kind and naive, she was indeed helping the little kids check if their tickets ended in 5 or zero to win a prize. These 2 guys joined the queue with their kids and stood back to admire the view while my wife smiled at their kids and helped them check their tickets, one won a prize. I noticed there were alot of men in the queue but I didnt mention anything to my wife. When she eventually saw me she excitedly told me that the stall was selling lots of tickets and things were going great. I didnt have the heart to suggest the view she was inadvertently giving may have been the cause.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Yes, waterparks are notorious places for showing off and watching. It's funny to see all the guys acting like they're not noticing though. I went on a tubing trip a couple years ago and that was also a great excuse for flashing breasts as the river had some rapids and if you fell off or got tangled in hanging down trees in those areas the water ran fast enough to remove a bikini top easily.

My party kept wondering why I always seemed to end up in trouble. ;-)
Have you ever lost your suit and never found it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blunderman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 08:48 AM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderman View Post
Have you ever lost your suit and never found it?
My wife lost her top in the river earlier this summer. She had removed it (as she usually does) and tucked it into the waistband of her bottoms. After a couple hours in the river she reached for it and it was gone.
There was a group of people about 50 yards downstream and she asked them if they had found it, but no one had.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
My wife lost her top in the river earlier this summer. She had removed it (as she usually does) and tucked it into the waistband of her bottoms. After a couple hours in the river she reached for it and it was gone.
There was a group of people about 50 yards downstream and she asked them if they had found it, but no one had.
That the only time she lost it?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:31 PM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderman View Post
That the only time she lost it?
That's the only time that I recall.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
That's the only time that I recall.
Have you seen it happen to any other gals? Would love to hear some of those stories.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:33 PM

I was walking by a bookstore just the other day and they had rows upon rows of these carts outside selling one dollar books. I walked to one and noticed that an asian girl was squatting down to look at some and when I looked down I saw that her blouse was wide open, exposing her entire breast including the nipple. Unfortunately, try as I might I couldn't get a clear photo of the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknsider View Post
Standing in line at the grocery store this past weekend I had the pleasure of being behind a young married couple and the wife was giving me some great views of her beautiful breasts each time she leaned over to retrieve stuff from her shopping cart. She appeared to be in her late twenties and was wearing a low cut, loose fitting top. She obviously liked to spend time tanning because I could easily see the white parts of her tits but her nips were just barely covered by her bra. Her husband was oblivious to me standing off to his side as he looked through a gossip magazine but I had been observed by an older woman in the next line who was giving me the most disgusted look she could manage, oops!
How did you get caught? All you're doing is just standing nonchalantly in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao Panda View Post
My wife often helps at the annual school fete. I went there after work to see if I could help. I heard a guy telling another that he'd spent more money than usual at the tombola. When asked why he said it was because the "nice lady in the black and blue dress helps the kids check if they are winners, you should see the view when she bends down."
It was then that I noticed my wife - she was at the tombola stall and wearing a black and blue dress with a low front showing cleavage. Being kind and naive, she was indeed helping the little kids check if their tickets ended in 5 or zero to win a prize. These 2 guys joined the queue with their kids and stood back to admire the view while my wife smiled at their kids and helped them check their tickets, one won a prize. I noticed there were alot of men in the queue but I didnt mention anything to my wife. When she eventually saw me she excitedly told me that the stall was selling lots of tickets and things were going great. I didnt have the heart to suggest the view she was inadvertently giving may have been the cause.
We need pictures!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12