uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-22-2018, 11:53 PM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 74 Posts
Default on my mobile

I was once showing my German friend pics about visit to some place in Poland at my home. We had a long discussion about second world war and what his Grandfather had told him. In the midst of this he wanted to see the pics. so i gave him my phone and he was browsing through the pics. There were also some pics with German words and he was explaining the meaning to me. Accidentally or i dont know how, suddenly he was staring at my wife's naked pic. She used to sport a bush back then.

It was really one of those moments and i saw him stare at the pic for a second and before i could say anything he gave the mobile back to me.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:17 PM

Thanked 26,503 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Not my wife, but....

I belong to this men's social club, I've been a member for about 15 years, one of the events they used to have was an annual poker night, the proceeds went to keep the club running. The thing that drew a lot of guests to the poker night were the strippers, we had a deal with a local strip club to provide strippers as waitresses and dealers. The girls were usually topless and wore g-strings. Personally, I'm not a big fan, I love to see nude women, just don't really get the stripper thing.

The event is not longer held because some of the wives found out about it and were pissed. I'm lucky, my wife didn't care, I guess because she knew I wasn't that interested. What happened to culminate in ending the poker/stripper night was the good part. The strip bar used to hire additional strippers so they wouldn't have to shut down that night. Some of the wives who wanted this to stop got themselves hired for the event, rumor has it that it was 6 wives, I only knew 2 of them. We only have one event, a Christmas party, where the wives are invited, so most of us have never met many of the other member's wives.

The wives made sure they worked the tables where their husbands were sitting, the husbands reactions went from pretending they didn't notices to throwing a shirt over her and hustling her out. I only saw 2 women that I recognized, both on the upper end of the attractiveness scale, one of the husbands took her home immediately, the other just let her serve drinks.

But, the next year the strippers were gone for good. Some members talk about the good old days, some just talk about how hot Sandra Jones' tits were.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:53 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

I've posted about this in another thread but to the topic...

We have neighbors that we have grown very close with. It's a same sex couple and one of the ladies does waxing as a full time job. About a year or so into knowing them my wife became a client. So now this lady who I know very well gets to Brazilian wax my wife every few weeks.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 03:59 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
I've posted about this in another thread but to the topic...
I read it, good story
The Following User Says Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I belong to this men's social club, I've been a member for about 15 years, one of the events they used to have was an annual poker night, the proceeds went to keep the club running. The thing that drew a lot of guests to the poker night were the strippers, we had a deal with a local strip club to provide strippers as waitresses and dealers. The girls were usually topless and wore g-strings. Personally, I'm not a big fan, I love to see nude women, just don't really get the stripper thing.

The event is not longer held because some of the wives found out about it and were pissed. I'm lucky, my wife didn't care, I guess because she knew I wasn't that interested. What happened to culminate in ending the poker/stripper night was the good part. The strip bar used to hire additional strippers so they wouldn't have to shut down that night. Some of the wives who wanted this to stop got themselves hired for the event, rumor has it that it was 6 wives, I only knew 2 of them. We only have one event, a Christmas party, where the wives are invited, so most of us have never met many of the other member's wives.

The wives made sure they worked the tables where their husbands were sitting, the husbands reactions went from pretending they didn't notices to throwing a shirt over her and hustling her out. I only saw 2 women that I recognized, both on the upper end of the attractiveness scale, one of the husbands took her home immediately, the other just let her serve drinks.

But, the next year the strippers were gone for good. Some members talk about the good old days, some just talk about how hot Sandra Jones' tits were.
Sounds like a dream! Let my hot honey serve drinks topless in a G-String with all the guys perving on her and then towards the end of the evening they can see me "pick her up" and take her home for a hot night. Then the next time I see them I level with them and say she's my wife
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 08:00 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Surely, often...

First time wy wife shows herself naked it was in Yoguslawia (today Croatita) 1986... She was a young girl aged 19, I was 21... We were there with another pair - boy aged 24, girl aged 20.

We are just married, she was a littlebit shy, but a hot and horny girl in bed to me. At that time Yugoslavia was a stronghold for topless and naked bathing. My wife doesn't know It, but I :-)

On the beach, the blue lagoon, it was common for most girls to be topless, and about a third was completely naked. When my wife see that, she's got a red head.

The other woman frolm our friends see it, laughed, take her top off (doesn't wear a bra) and I see first time her sweet titties. Sometimes later I asked my wife to do the same. She was ashamed, but some times later she opened the bra of her bikini, and our friend saw herr ltiite a-cup-breasts first time.

After first day it was normal for both girls to go topless, and a few days later my girl takes off her bathing-slip and was totally naked. She wants it, and the other woman did the same. We to guys take off out bathing - shorts, so we are all completely naked...

I'll take some photos, we showed them good friends... Since this days my wife has no problem to show herself topless or naked, and I like it when other boys and men look at her tits or pubic hair...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 08:20 AM

Default My friend is discrete!

I've shown my best friend MANY pics of my wife naked, and he's shown me his. Luckily he's 100% discreet. It's so horny knowing another guy finds your wife as sexy as you do!
Old 06-22-2018, 08:33 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Carlion View Post
I've shown my best friend MANY pics of my wife naked, and he's shown me his. Luckily he's 100% discreet. It's so horny knowing another guy finds your wife as sexy as you do!
I've shown 3 of my friends. One immediately reciprocated with pics of his wife. One refused to show me (I sent him the pics unsolicited so couldn't really complain) and one rolled his eyes and walked away (this was at the end of a v.drunken couples night out)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 09:29 AM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default that's the key

you have to have a buddy who is on the same level and you need to have something they want to see. When don't have both it's hard to set this type of situation up as much as I want to i don't have either.

Curious when you started this was there any banter about the wife prior to saying sure see for yourself?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 01:20 PM

Default New here - question?

Hi all. I've just joined today and haven't gotten through all the posts on this thread yet, so I realize I may have missed some relating to this specific topic (or sub-topic). I'm happy to see so many others share my predilection for partner exposing and/or sharing - it's a kink of mine too in general but I'm particularly preoccupied with one specific aspect. Just wondering, do any of you have stories about girlfriends or wives modelling nude for artists or photographers? Obviously many of you have loads of photos you've taken yourselves - and they're wonderful, thank you all, keep them coming! - but I'm thinking specifically of having a stranger or acquaintance photograph or draw your significant other, whether as an amateur or professional. I've been lucky to experience this a handful of times with several women I've been involved with and would like to share my stories and hear yours as well. But first, need to know: is this the right thread for it, or should I do it elsewhere? There's a lot of content here and I may have overlooked something. Please let me know. Thanks.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Emperor Wang For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s