Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-21-2017, 07:48 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife did the pizza dare, without my prompting. We got into a motel late one night, the desk said everything was closed except for the pizza delivery, and they would close shortly. As soon as we got to the room we ordered a pizza, they said it would be about a half hour. There was a liquor store across the street, I decided to get a bottle of wine, my wife said she was going to take a shower.

I took my time, but was back with 20 minutes and the pizza van was parked outside out room. I went in and there was my wife , in panties only, a towel on her head, paying the pizza guy who was very interested. I was shocked when my wife said, "we'll never eat this huge pizza, do you want to have some with us".

It was his last delivery, so there we sat, topless wife sitting cross-legged on the bed in her sexy panties. The pizza guy looked a little like Danny Devito, but sat there drinking wine staring at my hot, fit wife, munching on pizza, I'm sure he wanted to munch on something else.
Now that could be the hottest pizza delivery story yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
My wife agreed to do the old pizza dare this Friday when we get pizza delivered. She said she will wrap in a towel partially open in the back exposing most of her ass and will turn her back to the delivery guy when she gets the money off the stand hopefully giving a nice view. Never really did anything like this! Hoping she doesn't back out. Any other tips or ideas? Thanks!

Well we went through with it. I was nervous and excited all day. My wife is feeling the affects of some wine so this is good. So we call up, they say about 30 minutes. A place further away we never used before. My wife jumps in the shower. She comes out, wraps herself in the towel. Creased open in the back. Good portion of bare ass is exposed maybe 50-75%. Gonna try and make it look like it's by accident. She's gonna play it by ear and possibly open it more when she turns around.
I have such a raging hard on from the anticipation. Like never before. He finally pulls up. Middle aged Indian guy. I'm watching from a little distance. He won't see me. Feeling excitement big time. She answers the door in the towel. She turns around to get the money. She's taking her time as she said she would. I can now see him really stretching his neck leering to get a view. Very well lit area, so he will really be able to get a nice view. Her ass is partially visible at this point. Right before she goes to pay she gets the towel open a little more and now most of her ass in in view. My cock is about to explode at this point. He's just staring not saying a word. She pays him and he leaves. I feel such a nervous excitement. We immediately have just about some of the best sex we ever had.
Wound up a great expierence. I'm already trying to think of what we can do next.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,123 Times in 53 Posts
Default EXPOSED

Wife on her own tried recently, in LV. The room service showed and she had a towel in her hand but not around her. He was about her age. He said "do u want to put something on". She said it's OK, so he went on in and set the order down and left without hardly looking. What a bum, her must have been against nudity.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rogergo4 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 12:01 PM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogergo4 View Post
Wife on her own tried recently, in LV. The room service showed and she had a towel in her hand but not around her. He was about her age. He said "do u want to put something on". She said it's OK, so he went on in and set the order down and left without hardly looking. What a bum, her must have been against nudity.
Or he didn't want to risk getting fire by starring. I would have risked it and starred.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:55 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannaCU86 View Post
Well I've been doing this now and again and the jackpot. At this store, the picture are printed face down, and the employee puts them in the envelope. I grabbed this pic right as he flipped it over, he shot me a look like, wow! And put it into the envelope with a smile.
That's a GREAT one!!!
Old 02-24-2018, 07:32 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default new thing to try

OK,there are a few video DVD stores around I've seen,they buy and sell used DVD's uasally small stores and not near my town where I live,now this is probally a cheap thrill but I like it,,I'm going to get a pile of old dvd's and box them up and first it must be a younger guy that will go for it,,not a lady clerk,,tell him our brother in law left them at out house a few years ago and I might as well sell them and about half way down the pile have a dvd that is in a plain case and have it labeled with a sharpy- 1,Judy topless in the pool,2 Judy skinny dipping,3,Judy walking topless at the river,4 Judy stripping in the bedroom,ect.,,and see if he ask about Judy,then I'll say just was my brother in laws ex girlfriend,but it will really be my wife in the video's,so I'll see if he pops it in his PC or if he want to buy it.....I just think it would be a fun thing to get a small turn on ..
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
OK,there are a few video DVD stores around I've seen,they buy and sell used DVD's uasally small stores and not near my town where I live,now this is probally a cheap thrill but I like it,,I'm going to get a pile of old dvd's and box them up and first it must be a younger guy that will go for it,,not a lady clerk,,tell him our brother in law left them at out house a few years ago and I might as well sell them and about half way down the pile have a dvd that is in a plain case and have it labeled with a sharpy- 1,Judy topless in the pool,2 Judy skinny dipping,3,Judy walking topless at the river,4 Judy stripping in the bedroom,ect.,,and see if he ask about Judy,then I'll say just was my brother in laws ex girlfriend,but it will really be my wife in the video's,so I'll see if he pops it in his PC or if he want to buy it.....I just think it would be a fun thing to get a small turn on ..
Are you going to actually sell it to him if he offers?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 05:43 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default dvd

Hopefully he pops it in a player and watches it is what I'm hoping then make some good comments,not sure it I would,,probally.
The Following User Says Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 02:40 PM

One time my wife was trying on sundresses for me at Target. She was totally naked in the dressing room, I would bring her dressing from the rack and then she would come out and try on the thin, flowing dresses with nothing on underneath. We were having so much fun, and I decided to take it up a notch. I went to get her the next few dresses to try on, and I saw a man walking towards the dressing room to try something up. I pretended to check my phone while strategically waiting for him to walk past the room my wife was in. Once he was directly in front of the stall, I opened the door wide to reveal my fully nude wife to him. She had no idea I was doing that, and he got a nice long look at her nude body.

She was surprised at first and then thrilled as I shut the door and played it off like I didn't know someone was behind me.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:22 PM

A really good one we liked to do is in spring time when bikinis are out in the mainstream big box stores like crazy. Suggest trying on some bikinis for the wife. Pick some that are too small for her to put on in fitting room and then get her to come out and grab a different bikini, off the rack, one at a time. We can keep this going for a couple changes and it's a blast. They never say anything at our store because we go there lots, many workers recognize us and say hello. it just catches normal people WAY off guard to be shopping for food and clothes and see a super hot young lady walking around in a bikini that's too small for her boobs and butt in the store!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019