Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2014, 06:18 PM

Thanked 5,082 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
uhmm no disrespect but maybe thats more because your "old" and its cute to see a old timer with a erection? :P
It's ok

I did not think of that at all, but you may be right.

John
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 10:39 PM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

We have been to the nude beach near Miami (Haulover) several times. When we leave the beach, my wife wraps a towel around her waist and we head to the tunnel and then the parking lot.
Once we reach the car, she drops the towel, finds some clothes and gets dressed.
Anyone you meet on the walk is about to get naked themselves so its not really an issue.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 02:45 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts

It's the same as on the beach. As long as your not waving you cock at someone I think people who are used to nude beach areas know that cocks have a mind of their own sometimes. Also people play in the dunes or the woods and you can usually spot guys who've been having some fun recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill and john View Post
How do you handle sudden erection when you are going to pass someone?

I can manage keeping it down, though it often is half erected.
But if Jill gives me a little stroke, I lose control, and I have more than once
been passing someone with a very obvious erection, my cock dangling up and down and from side to side while walking.

I have got some smiles, but really no problems. But that is of course because we are a couple.

John
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 AM

Thanks for your opinions. That gave me something to think about.

I wonder what the ladies think when they meet someone there with a hard cock. Even if "the owner" does not seem to be aware of its erected status

Jill says it's ok with her that I walk like that along the beach and in the forest as long as I don't act provocative in any way by touching or pointing. She even says that she is a little proud of me daring to walk like that, as long as we are walking there together and she is naked too.

When we are walking along the beach with my cock hanging down and we are approaching a group of ladies, she often pulls my foreskin back to make my cock erect by the breeze.

John
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:30 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Naked Day Hike

(I've posted this before, but this seemed like a good place to do it again. We enjoyed it to the point that we like to share the experience.)

I have posted photos of Linda “Naked Outdoors” before with the story that went with them. Here is a longer version of the story.

We have a friend in the Dells area of Wisconsin. He owns a few hundred acres of pretty much worthless land. The good timber was cut years ago and none of the land is suitable for farming. The only reason he keeps it is it has been in his family for a number of generations. It’s pretty much a nature preserve.

Linda and I had hiked the area a couple of times, both day trips and sometimes camping for a couple of days. All we needed to do was let him know that we were going to be on his land and we were free to go. He had posted no trespassing signs around and had let it be known that it was private property, not open to the public.

Thinking that we would have a large area to hike privately, I convinced Linda to hike the day naked, (it didn’t take much convincing). We agreed that if someone came along, she would, as best as possible, stay nude.

We reached our trailhead early in the morning, the air had a nippy chill to it, so she needed a jacket for the early hiking. Dressed in only hiking boots and a light jacket, I locked all the rest of her clothes in the car. I know that I was excited by having her naked hiking all day with me, and Linda was excited (and a little apprehensive) by the possibility of being seen. There was definitely sexual tension in the air.

For the first couple of hours, we worked our way up to a group of rock formations that overlooked a small river deep in a gorge below. Before we reached the top, Linda shed the jacket, walking totally naked, with only boots to protect her feet. I carried her jacket, food and water for the day and a few essentials for a days trekking in a single backpack.

Around 10, we were nearing one of our goals when quite suddenly coming from the other direction, a group of 4 hikers, 2 M and 2 W met us. Having nothing to cover herself, Linda had no choice but to exchange greetings as we passed. We didn’t stop and talk, but kept going letting them wonder what the deal was with a naked woman hiking along a trail.

Later when we reached one of the rock formations, we stopped for lunch and to take photos (the ones I like to post). While there, another group of three guys came up the trail. They stopped where we were and started a conversation; it was very evident that they wanted to look at Linda. They were actually quite nice and after telling them that we had expected this to be a private hike and that Linda had agreed to hike naked and where we had left her clothes. They were enthusiastic in agreeing that Linda was brave and that they wished their girlfriends would do this for them. After about a half hour, of talking, eating, and taking photos, we parted company with the young men.

We made our way down to the river where we knew of a quiet pool where we planned to skinny dip to cool off before finally returning to the car nearly at sundown.
We got to the pool to find another group was camping close by, 3 couples, so there was another round of introductions and explanations why Linda was naked. The guys were agreeable, I wonder why, but the girls seemed embarrassed and a little put off with their men so openly checking Linda out. We told them of our plans to swim in the nude, and moved as far as we could from their camp. Linda and I played for a while, I dressed, the guys came to see us off, more to see than to say goodbye, and we were off on our last leg of the trip.

We met only one loan hiker the rest of the day. This guy was maybe in his mid forty’s from his dress and how fit he seemed he looked to be a regular hiker. Linda was a little put off by his over friendly approach, like he expected a little action from her just because she was naked. He indicated he would like to join us, but we declined. He finally got the idea and went on his way.

Getting back to the car, we agreed that our day of privacy didn’t go as we had planned, but it seemed like par for the course, Linda always seems to be caught naked. Luckily being caught excites both of us, I like seeing her naked in front of others, especially strangers and where she has no way of covering herself. She likes the rush of embarrassment, and the feeling of being helpless to cover her nakedness. She likes the feel of men seeing her naked.

(Here are a few shots from that day)
Attached Thumbnails
SCAN0191-2.jpg   L93EMBLCL.jpg  

wisc1BL.jpg  
Old 03-29-2014, 09:25 PM

Thanked 12,135 Times in 252 Posts
Default We do

We often walk nude in parks and forests. We enjoy the walks. Here's a link to a short our video of one of our walks. The vid is edited for our website, Naked Public Dares. We actually were nude for quite some time.

hxxp://www.nakedpublicdares.com/npd/daresub.doc/mapadares/mapavids/barestrail/barestrail.htm
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Bares For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bares View Post
We often walk nude in parks and forests. We enjoy the walks. Here's a link to a short our video of one of our walks. The vid is edited for our website, Naked Public Dares. We actually were nude for quite some time.

hxxp://www.nakedpublicdares.com/npd/daresub.doc/mapadares/mapavids/barestrail/barestrail.htm
That's the way we want to walk, not bringing anything to cover us with, so we will have to pass other people just like that.

John
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 02:39 PM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
would have broken my neck to turn and stare at here
gorgeous woman.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 02:47 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
would have broken my neck to turn and stare at here
gorgeous woman.
I would have begged for permission to tag along on that hike!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 AM

Default Nude walk

[QUOTE=hoosierdaddy4;1749876](I've posted this before, but this seemed like a good place to do it again. We enjoyed it to the point that we like to share the experience.)

QUOTE]

We would have loved to meet you there, naked too.

John
Attached Thumbnails
P7080062.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies