Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-21-2017, 11:54 AM

Default Near sightings on the M5 motorway.

On Saturday there had been a bad crash going north, as I had to go that way on Sunday afternoon I thought in would have been cleared by then, I left home around 1:00pm, at about 3pm I was wrong, the traffic slowed and stopped, I was in the middle lane for 5.5 hours to move 2 miles, the first was a male continental lorry driver in the right hand lane, jumped down and walked around his lorry to pee on the center crash barrier.
A little later (now stopped for over 2.5 hours) a female driver in the left lane, 3 cars in front of me got out and went around to her passenger side, opened both doors and squatted, I did not see her peeing but her pee stream came out from under her car, when done she returned to her seat, as the car moved I had clear look at her pee splashed puddle about 2 feet across with a wide stream running across her lane into my lane.
The two cars in front of me were together and driven by what looked like two sisters, they had been passing food and drink between them, as we crept forward the lorry to my left had turned his engine off and so did not move for sometime to come, ( I think to have his TACO break) so a large gap in the left lane opened up, the first car pulled through this gap onto the hard shoulder and stopped, the second did the same but stopped at an angle across the back of the first car, both females got out and went to the rear of the first and so the side of the second and squatted, when done they moved there cars back into the left lane, just leaving two puddles with tissue paper in them.
The gap in front of me was filled by a white van, the male driver peed by his front tyre, he then walked around and talked to his passenger.
It was now dark when his passenger got out, it was a blonde female in a light coloured top and black leggings, she was doing a pee pee dance with her hands in the sides of her waste band, ( I thought this is going to be good). She was talking to her driver and dancing around, ( here we go, but no) suddenly a female driving in the car to my left got out, spoke to her and they both ran off to the hard shoulder and darkness (dam), she came back to the van, standing calmly to have a smoke.
When the traffic started to move you could see puddles and tissue paper on the road in all lanes, it was now 9:30pm, as we slowly pasted the screened off accident. (the wrecks were still on the M5 on Wednesday morning as I traveled south)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 AM

Default Women watching the men pee.

Yesterday I went to a beer festival, it opened at 11am just as I arrived, the first thing that I did was to go for a pee, (the tablets that I am on). The toilet area is normally set up so that as you go into it there is a hand-wash station with 2 or 3 disabled toilets behind it with the lady's toilets going to the right in a L shape, to the left a 6 module urinal with its entrance in the middle, then toilets to make up a L shape. This time the lady's was the same but the disabled toilets were to the left of a gap, (to give an emergency exit), with a 3 module urinal to the left of them with the entrance on the end with the hand-wash station infront of the entrance.
I went in and as I peed I could see the hand-wash station and anyone using it could see straight into the urinals, when I came out I saw the other 3 module urinal on the other side of the hand-wash, its entrance at the end so that anyone coming from the lady's to use it could see right up through it.
On my second visit to pee there was a woman with her back to the hand-wash side looking into the urinals at a young lad, I said excuse me as I went passed her into the urinals passed the lad to the second urinal module trough, she was still looking as I peed, the lad went to the hand-wash with the woman, who was still watching.
The next time I went there was a male security guard there telling you to go to the far end of the urinals as some lady had complained about the men peeing.
The last time I went there was both a male and female guard there they were putting red/white tape across the other urinal entrance and had taped black bin bags over the first urinal trough with a notice not to be used.
How come us men can get into trouble peeing into the gents urinals there for that use, but a women watching can complain about it and get it stopped.

Last edited by blob58; 09-24-2017 at 10:13 AM. Reason: some letters missing
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 07:49 AM

Default The Tent.

Friday night as I went up to my bed at about 11pm I could see funny lights in my neighbours back garden, so I went to my bathroom window and opened it, and saw that it was two females and two males with head lights and gloves with LEDs on the finger tips, could not see what they were doing because of the neighnours trees and shed. In the morning I found out that they were practicing putting up there tent in the dark for a trip out onto the moors later in the year.
Sometime around 2am I was woken to the sound of laughter and what sounded like a hose filling a plastic bucket, I looked out to see a male standing between the tent and the shed with a LED glove peeing into a 5 gallon plastic bucket with the others in the lent giggling and laughing at the noise.
Then about haft an lour later I heard the noise again, but this time as I looked it was a female with the LED gloves holding her bum cheeks with her ass over the bucket pointing my way, as she finished she bounced up and down but as she did so she farted witch echoed in the bucket, the ones in the tent laughed real loud at that.
It was to dark to see details but it was funny to see the LED fingers doing the holding, no more that night, the tent was still there Monday but it was only used Friday night I think.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 05:25 PM

This thread should be moved to fiction.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 04:20 PM

Thanked 3,278 Times in 389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby11 View Post
This thread should be moved to fiction.
Why? Most accounts seem perfectly plausible to me, I’ve seen more outrageous stuff than many of them...
The Following User Says Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 10:26 AM

Default The Roundabout.

I was driving through a small shopping road near were I used to live, but there had been a car accident so the main road was closed. I thought that I could get around it by turning off to my right and through some side roads. After passing the post-office, the green, then the school, and some new houses on what used to be a children’s play park, I turned left onto a now two lane road only to find that was also closed for road works.
This road used to be a single lane with a roundabout in the middle to allow two cars to pas one on ether side of it.
A group of us used to hang out on the swings in the children’s play park, two females and about four males, if anyone needed the toilet they would go to the roundabout.
When it was only me and my girlfriend at the park, if she needed to pee we would both go over to the roundabout.
The roundabout was about 20 ft across with a park type railing around it with a small gate for the grounds-man to get in. Then there was a ring on big rhododendron bushes.
To get in all you had to do was put one foot on the gate latch and up over you went, the ground was higher on the inside, then crawl or push your way though the rhododendrons into the open space in the middle about 8 ft across.
My girlfriend would drop her jeans and knickers, squat and piss, I would take my dick out and stand to pee into the bushes while watching her pee come out of her dark hairy bush.
Sometimes if she was feeling playful after she had stopped peeing she would stand turn round and bend right over to pull up her knickers and jeans giving me a great look at her bum and pussy, She could see that I liked what I saw and sometime would come and stand behind me and place her arm around my waist and take hold of my now stiff dick, one or two jerks and I would blow, she would then hold me will I peed waving my dick around. We would then leave.
She would let me watch her pee and would hold my dick and things but would not let me touch her bottom or things with her knickers down, that took years to come.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 09:18 AM

Default In a car pack

At the weekend I went for a drive to see a steamboat and a steam railway. It was to be a round trip first boat, the train and back to the start by bus.
When I got to the town were the boat was to start from I went to the top of town to a big car park by the pub I was going to go in the evening, this car pack I have only seen about 6 to 10 cars in it, this time it was full, so I drove down to the next and the next, at last a space by the back wall beside a large van, I reversed in so that my drivers door was by the van, I locked up and waled to the quay ( as it happened only across the road and behind some buildings.)
I then found out why the town was full it was market day, also the water was wrong for the damed boat. I walked about and bought a few things and went to put them in the car.
Between my car and the van I found a number of wet patches 3 with tissues in them, this must be the ladies loo. So I put the things in the car and moved my dash-cam to look out the side window and left to go to a pub for lunch.
A few hours later I returned to see more wet on the floor and the side of the van, after I got home I took the disc out of the cam and put it in my laptop to view.
Yes it did show females coming to pee but always peeing just out of the cams view, the only pee action I did get was of a female and a man, the female came in first and was about to drop her jeans when the man also came in and so the female moved more to the wall out of the cams view, the man then peed on the side of the van while looking too the female, all I see was his junk and up close, not a good end to the disc.
But I may try to use my dash-cam like that again to see if I get better luck next time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 11:47 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Nude beach Pee

I'm really not into peeing as a fetish, but this happened that I thought someone would be interested. It is pretty mild.

I was at a nude beach last year and ran into this couple that I knew from a swing club. I have watched her engage in sex with men and women there, but never myself. I had fondled her and she me.

It was time for them to leave and I stopped by their blanket for a chat before I felt. She was in a b*tchy mood to say the least. She announced she had to pee - she'd been drinking a few beers. She didn't want to go to the water as she didn't want to get wet right before leaving and she couldn't hold it until she walked to the parking lot.

I suggested she dig a small hole in the sand under her pussy, pee in it and cover it up. She b*tched she didn't want to get sand under her nails. I said ok I'll dig a hole for you and I'll cover it up. But I don't have any tissue and don't want pee on my panties, she b*tched. She didn't have a bathing suit with her.

He was getting impatient and told her to just pee so they could leave. She then demanded that I dig her the hole to pee in. I told her I had a paper napkin left from lunch, but if I dug the hole I get to wipe her. She called me a perv. I dug her the hole right in front of her pussy off the edge of her blanket about a foot deep.

She had her mate pull her up so she was straddling the hole on her knees. Her legs were obviously spread wide. I was watching from right in front of her and she pulled her pussy lips apart to give me a good show. Feeling frisky I knelt in front of her and stroked myself discretely as I watched her pee. Hubby was laughing.

I rubbed the sand from my hand and got the napkin. She laid back and I wiped her pussy dry. I dropped the napkin and felt her pussy. One finger up her hole and I felt her get very moist inside. I filled the hole back in. As we dressed she discretely stroked my cock a few times while saying thank you.

We all left - me with blue balls - but a nice pussy smell on my finger.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 02:52 AM

Default The blocked toilet.

Yesterday (Sunday) when I got home from church there was a massage on my answer phone from a neighbour, I returned there call and was asked if I could go and look at her daughters toilet as it would not flush, I said that I would after I had had my lunch.
So after lunch I picked up some tools and went down to the daughters house. She let me in and we walked along the passage, passed the back door to the yard through the kitchen door passed the kitchen window with the kitchen sink and into the bathroom door. The toilet was full to the brim with water, it was blocked not that it would not flush. I asked if there was a manhole in the yard and there was. we went through the kitchen and out the back door into the walled yard, the manhole was about halfway between the door and the window, I opened it and found it was empty, I went home and got my fibre-optic camera and laptop, I pushed the camera up the pipe to the toilet and just after a bend into the bathroom there it was the blockage. Now inside me and her partner tried to pass a garden hose down the toilet to push on the blockage but could not get it to go around the 'U' trap. So the toilet had to come out, got most of the water out into a bucket and the toilet out, put the camera down to see a load of toilet paper, I asked if he had a wire coat hanger we could us as a hook, and he went up stairs to find one.
As I waited his wife (about 35 years old) went out into the yard, I stood up in the bathroom doorway to see her back over the open manhole with a foot on either side, with a look up at her neighbours back windows she undid her jeans and pushed them down to her knees then her pale blue knicker, going into a high squat she started to pee and pee, her nice firm round bum to me, as she tailed to a stop she giggled her bum to get any drips off and pulled her knickers and jeans back up. I got back on the floor and was looking at my laptop as she came back inside, just then he came back with the coat hanger.
We hooked out the blockage, toilet paper, a rag with bits of wall paper and a sc****r. They had been doing a bit of DIY in the morning and he had dump a bucket of dirty water down the pan and flushed, later she had used the toilet and flushed that was when it was found to be blocked. I said it is funny how a wall paper sc****r will go around the bend but not a garden hose pipe. With the toilet back in and working I left.
Not only did I get to see a nice firm bum peeing but they gave me £20 and a bottle of red wine for my help.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 02:46 PM

Default With mom on a hiking trip

I grew up known as the guy with a hot mom. As fucked up as it sounds she is responsible for a number of my fetishes including peeing women, voyeurism and hot wifing.

Mom loved the outdoors and we would go hiking together on occasion at one of our local parks. One time as we were walking down the trail, she said she had to pee and she couldn't wait. So, she went off the trail a little to piss. Mom told me to turn around and warn her if someone was coming.

However, as a teen with raging hormones, I took a good long look as as mom stripped off her leggings and squatted down to piss out in the open. Her phat white ass was completely exposed to me as well as her meaty pussy lips while a stream of pee gushed onto the grass. I watched her nervously deathly afraid that she would turn her heard back and see me peeping on her but she remained completely oblivious. The way her big round asscheeks jiggled slightly as she shook of the few last drops of pee was super hot.

It was such an intimate and forbidden sight especially since she was my mom that it was burned in my brain forever.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlackScreen For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife