photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2018, 08:02 PM

This is kind of a weird one. I recently had a fling with a girl who, during sex, would put one of her legs between my legs and sort of bring her thigh up to press my balls against my groin. For some reason, I started fantasizing about actually having her knee me in the balls. I didn't actually want to do it, for fear of getting injured, but I kept hoping that the next time she would bring her leg up just a little more forcefully...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flubbb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 06:52 PM

Thanked 1,953 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flubbb View Post
This is kind of a weird one. I recently had a fling with a girl who, during sex, would put one of her legs between my legs and sort of bring her thigh up to press my balls against my groin. For some reason, I started fantasizing about actually having her knee me in the balls. I didn't actually want to do it, for fear of getting injured, but I kept hoping that the next time she would bring her leg up just a little more forcefully...
That's not at all wierd. It reminded me that I used to ask my previous partner to grab my balls and pull them. No matter how much I encouraged her she couldn't use the amount of force I required. I urged her to try to rive them off and assured her that she couldn't do any damage. I am not sure if she just wasn't strong enough or held back for fear of injuring me.

Post vasectomy, I certainly wouldn't want to risk it again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 07:04 PM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default let's see what she looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
I have a 22 yo sd that I know for a fact I could put the dick to. She is overly obsessed with me, and has done more than a few things to let me know she would let me stick her, but I've always just laughed it off. But yes, I have wondered, and fantasized what it would be like to fuck her. Of course I wouldnt, still it makes one wonder. I'm sure there is more than a few situations where the sd has some type of obsession with the step dad, as well as the step dad having sd fantasies of some sort.
what if one of your buddies took your place and took pics for you?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 07:23 PM

Default Locker rooms

Locker rooms. Anything and everything to do with locker rooms. I love the idea of women being confident enough to strip down in front of their friends, coworkers, peers. The communal showers, the various types of underwear, everything about locker rooms turns me on.

Also, panties. Hanes to Victoria’s Secret and everything in between
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 08:14 AM

Thanked 1,709 Times in 205 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
I have a 22 yo sd that I know for a fact I could put the dick to. She is overly obsessed with me, and has done more than a few things to let me know she would let me stick her, but I've always just laughed it off. But yes, I have wondered, and fantasized what it would be like to fuck her. Of course I wouldnt, still it makes one wonder. I'm sure there is more than a few situations where the sd has some type of obsession with the step dad, as well as the step dad having sd fantasies of some sort.
I'd fuck her brains out - when you're on your deathbed, you'll regret not banging her
Old 05-29-2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My ex from China used to tell me about the communal showers she used to go to in China when she was younger, and all the women and girls in the area came there once a week. The thought of that many women and teenagers all naked at the same time, all exposing their pretty Chinese bodies with their black Asian pussy hair was an immense turnon for me. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall
Me too! I think all the time about women I know and their locker room experiences. Any little tidbit of info I can get from them is amazing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 11:13 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

My fantasy is to pull my cock out and show it to a couple or three ladies who are willing to see it. They're fully clothed. I unzip and pull out my flaccid cock and balls. My foreskin never covers the head so most of the head is exposed. When it gets hard the skin is fully retracted from the head.

The ladies watch me and watch my cock closely, just as I want them to do. I play with it and it gets harder as they watch. They can comment but they can't touch. I just want them to watch and inspect my cock closely. See its veins, its retracted skin, its purple head, its pee hole, its 6" length.

I masturbate slowly, using just thumb and forefinger with the forefinger at the back of the head where it meets the cock - its most sensitive spot. I look at the ladies. They're staring at the cock just two feet from their faces. I drop my pants so they can see all my parts. There is no more. The wank continues slowly.

Eventually the pre-cum oozes and I quickly, as always, scoop it with a finger and lick it with enthusiasm.

The ladies wait for the orgasm and the semen. It builds and I edge it until it's just too late. Nothing will stop it now. Still doing the same slow two-finger grip the cock pulses and orgasms for the ladies. It squirts and they catch some of it and lick it off their fingers eagerly. They come back for more until it's all over.

My cock wilts as I reach down inside their blouses and bras and I feel their soft tits and hard nipples. They all get to feel my cock and balls as the cock wilts back to its normal size. I zip up and we all sit and talk about what just happened.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 12:37 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Fucking my sister-in-law doggy style. It's a fantasy I have when it's hard for me to come. She has such a hot butt

Watching my wife masturbate guys in their late teens in her job in a sex clinic-she examines then to see how hard they get, how long it tkes them to come, how much they ejaculate. Each one gets hard when my wife takes her shirt and bra off and they play with her nipples as she masturbates them. I come as the boy starts to ejaculate

Watching my brother lick my wife's pussy while I lick his wife's tw*t

These are just a few
Those are great, I have many similar ones.

Fucking my sister in law, also doggy style. I’ve always had a thing for her since seeing her in a bikini when I started dating my wife. When my wife let it slip once that her sister was furry like she is, the fantasies kept coming back.

Watching my wife with other guys, younger, older, doesn’t matter. With a larger cock would be great. I often go on skype and watch guys jack off while they look at her pussy and tits. Then I go upstairs and fuck her fantasizing about what I just saw. Imagining her getting fucked by them. Thinking about seeing them cum for her as I shoot.

Still get off thinking about the times I saw mom naked or fucking dad when I was growing up. The first live pussy I ever saw.

Fucking her where we can be seen by our neighbor lady.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:

She removes her shirt and then unhooks her bra, releasing her small, perky breasts, then pulls down her pants and removes her panties, revealing her thick blonde pubic bush. ......
Now I have a new fantasy, her blonde bush
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 04:32 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost_There View Post
This is a very interesting thread.

My wife. who broke my heart the other day saying she wanted a divorce, a few years back was diagnosed as having an STD. She always swore she was never unfaithful to me, but it was hard for me to believe because just a few months before she was at a party and didn't come home all night.
I'm sorry for the pain of your split, but a woman who doesn't come home all night is definitely fucking someone else, and you're better off without her. That was a declaration of lack-of-intent-to-stay-married, and it should have started the beginning of the end back then.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s