uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2020, 12:55 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

This happened back in 2003 between my wife and a young neighbor guy who was still living with his parents. At the time my wife was 43 and he was 22. We had bought a house in a subdivision in Central Indiana after relocating for my job. Our kids were with friends most of the time so it left my wife and me home alone much of the time.

My wife enjoyed laying out in the back yard topless and if she knew nobody was coming home she would lay out nude during the day. Our back yard was pretty secluded so I never thought much of it.

Then one night, the neighbor came over and we hit up a conversation. He confessed he loved to watch my wife lay out naked in our backyard and that he had spent a big part of his summer jacking off while watching her through the shrubs. My wife acted really embarrassed but two days later she took the guy back further to our camper parked in the far back of the lot and she fucked his brains out for over two hours.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-17-2020, 06:55 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
My close girl friend also said she caught on onetime when she went to squat and pee near the train tracks out back at one house and saw us not too far away and in plain sight from where she was angled-that specific incident was my girlfriend bent over a water well at the neighbors back property in a dress (again these were younger 100+ people house party days). She said she told her boyfriend at the time about it, and that the next following parties, she would check for where we were and caught us twice more at the same spot, and once in the restroom.

Its my close female friend masturbating at the thought of it that really makes me quite happy or wonder if what we did, set the bar for her future wild hook ups?
Ahhh to be young again at house parties! Weren't those the days...

As for your female friend. Absolutely her spying on your turned her on. Not sure if she nutted herself thinking about it, but I can bet you that she had sex with her boyfriend that night. I'd also imagine that seeing the two of you made her lose some respect for her boyfriend. She just saw the two alphas who are taking what they want, now she is going back to her BF who hasn't been able to create a scenario where she's willing to go out the back of the party and bent over a well and have a great time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2020, 03:30 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default A good example - at a party

This kind of fits the thread.

I was at a pretty good sized party (non-swinger) quite some time ago. I was standing around chatting with a few friends. This one couple was there that I had known for quite while. She and I would sexually banter back and forth, but there nothing else sexually between us. She had teased me in the past saying she wanted to see what was really in my pants as she had talked with other gals I had bedded.

As I said, the party was crowded and there were lines to get in the bathroom. A lot of the guys would go behind a hedge and relieve themselves. I excused myself to relieve myself. After I left for the hedge she told her BF that she was going to join me to pee and hopefully see "it" for real. I had barely started to pee when she showed up behind the hedge.

She had a big smile on her face and said she just had to pee real bad and wasn't about to wait for the restroom to open up. I kind of turned away from her teasingly saying her BF would be jealous. She came right up next to me and just dropped her pants and started to pee. I couldn't see her pussy and she couldn't see my dick. Then she said for me to turn her way so she could see "it". I did and she said she wanted to shake the drops off the end.

I warned her she might be getting us in trouble. She finished peeing and got up, but left her pants around her ankles. She reached over and took my dick in her hand and started to shake the drops off the end. Of course I immediately started to get hard. So she says she wants to see it all big and hard, but takes her hand away.

I said we could get in trouble here so she pulls up her pants, but lifts her top showing me her puppies. I said they looked real nice and she began feeling them for me. I took a good long feel of them and I was near fully erect by now. I said to her ok there it is in full glory for you.

She says come on play with it for me. So I start to stroke myself. The more I stroked the more she urged me on. She continued to play with her tits and I would take my free hand and play with them also. Hurry she said I want to see you get off. I stroked away until I came for her. She giggled. She put her tits away and I put my dick away.

We headed back to our group and she had this big smile on her face announcing that she not only got to see it but even got to see it in action. The group cheered as they knew exactly what she was going to do when she joined me. The BF was not pissed and laughed with the rest of the group.

A couple months later I got to enjoy her to the fullest when my GF, I and they swapped in a foursome after skinny dipping.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:19 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

I was round at a mates house last weekend, well he's more my wife's mate; he's been friends with her longer than I've known her. Just before we got together, my wife, this mate and a load of other friends male and female went on a clubbing holiday to Ibiza. My wife and one of the other girls spent the two weeks with their tits out on thee beach. My wife recons our mate is a nice boy nd didn't take any photos. Yeah bullshit I bet he got a load of my wife's tits and her mates and I bet he got them out as soon as we dropped him back home last Saturday (with his wife tucked up in bed) and beat off in his lounge looking at them. I'd be disappointed if he didn't tbh.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2023, 09:45 PM

This thread just reminded me of a time a few years ago when my friends and I went to the strip club. A girl got up on stage and within a few seconds my longtime friend (best man in my wedding) said to me “dude, that chick looks like your wife”. I looked and there was a fair amount of resemblance, although thier naked bodies were a bit different, but he had no way of knowing that.

A little while later I noticed he was no longer at the table with me. I looked around and there he was, walking into the VIP with the the stripper that resembled my wife. All i could do was laugh. I hope he had a good time in there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 12:40 PM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 88 Posts

We are on the beach with one of my closest friend and his teenager son. My wife is laying on a sunbed with the bikini bra untied, the bikini triangles are slowly going down but her nipples are covered. I am waiting for a nipslip but it never happens. Suddenly my wife gets up, sitting on the sunbed and she begins a conversation with my friend.
She uses one arm to hold the bikini bra over her tits, but she has an oops and one of her nipples pops out. She is like the girl in the photo.
As soon as i see the nipslip I move behind my wife pretending to check my smartphone. From that position I cannot see that her tit is exposed (but I know that) and I cannot give a warning. I see my friend trying not to look at the tit of my wife but I see his eyes flipping between the tits and the face of my wife. Instead the son of my friend is staring at the tits of my wife almost hypnotized.
After more than one minute my wife adjusts the bikini bra without realising that her tit was exposed.
I can bet that later both my friend and his son jerked off remembering the tit of my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
nipslip1.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life. From our family members to friends, coworkers, schoolmates, etc. And I'm 99% percent sure that the vast majority of us have jerked off thinking about our friend's GF/Wives.

So logic tells us that our friends do the same; but thinking about our partners.

They probably jerk off watching our GF's facebook pictures, the photos they took in a recent friend's trip or just remembering those denim shorts she was wearing yesterday.

I've found extremely exciting to picture my friends pleasuring themselves thinking about my girl. They don't have a clue about the way she looks naked; but they try to figure it out by seeing the contour of her body through her clothes.

I know for sure that most of my friends (if not all) have cummed imagining their load filling my girl's vagina.

How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
Yes it excites me tremendously and my wife knows it. She even put up sexy photos on my garage fridge for my fantasy. I caught my brother on my security camera taking photos of the photos so I bet he has jerked off to her multiple times.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 03:28 PM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default Accidental Beach exposure

My wife and I travel to the Outer banks every year with a couple we have known from high school. We both have kids the same age so it’s a good beach vacation.
My wife was a gymnast & cheerleader in high school and she is still in very good shape for a mother of 3 children.

So one day we are all on the beach. Me buddy and I were sitting next to each other in low beach chairs drinking a beer. My wife is walking out of the water in a wet tankini (2 piece but belly is covered) my buddy yells to her “hey can you still do a cartwheel” my wife says “absolutely”. She does two perfect cartwheels and lands no more than two feet in front of us. Then to show off her flexibility she lifts one leg straight up so her foot is above her head.

Her saggy wet bathing suit bottoms were hiding nothing. The suit bottoms were so saggy that she gave by buddy a full blown shaved pussy shot. It was as X-rated as its gets. Because of the position of her leg her pussy lips were parted, you could see her clit, her pussy was wet from the ocean. It was sexy as hell.

She walked away not knowing what she just exposed to him. We both looked right at each other wide eyed with smiles on our faces. He said “that was the hottest thing I have ever saw. I’ve been waiting to see that for 20 years and it was well worth it. Hope you don’t mind if I use that memory later.

I told him I would send him a hard copy if he sent me one of his wife first so we can both have memories but he never did send one.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:21 PM

Default Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life.
I know my friend has masturbated thinking of my wife. We partied with him and his wife, we exchanged wife pics and he disappeared for a while. We all drank way too much. He returned and whispered I hope you don't mind I've just had a wank over your wives pictures. Mind lol, I wank over his all the time.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-26-2024 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Upforit200891 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2024, 11:29 PM

Default My wife/his GF

A friend of mine has most assuredly jerked off to my wife, since he's a virtual walking hardon, and he's seen down her top plenty of times, even when he knew I saw him looking.

His most recent gf is a smoke show, and I've fantasized about her when I've been in bed with my wife. Also, a previously mentioned baseball mom's body has been the fuel for a few passionate sessions with the Mrs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankl01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416