Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2018, 02:02 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8m8 View Post
I “accidentally” included this pic of my wife in a group of pics I sent to a friend. I certainly hope that he enjoys a few tugs over it.
I know I will
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 01:56 PM

Thanked 2,222 Times in 161 Posts
Default I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I would be thrilled in some guy did that. I don't see that happening so I can't imagine anyone jerking off to my wife.
I have a good collection of Suzie and I have jerked off to her several times.

I imagine myself rubbing my hard cock on her nipples and stroke my cock until I cum all over her tits - hmmmm.
Attached Thumbnails
suzyb.jpg   suzy beach.jpg  

suzye.jpg   suzyd.jpg  

Old 05-05-2020, 07:28 PM

Default Neighbors

Interesting thread. I always wondered if my neighbors rub one off after they see my wife like this out on our front porch. Definitely turns me thinking that they are jerking off thinking of her tits.
Attached Thumbnails
452BCECC-44DE-421C-8CA0-F75979DFF425.jpeg  
Old 05-08-2020, 02:23 AM

Default What are friends for?

I can't recall the exact year but camcorders were relatively new and shaved pussy was rare.
My best friend was in between jobs and having a rough go with his wife (they are still together).
I loaned him a VHS tape of my wife to give him "something to look at" during the day and "lift" his spirits while his wife was at work. Almost 2 full hours, variety of her doing different things that kept his attention.
He was very appreciative.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:26 AM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Best Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemslick View Post
I can't recall the exact year but camcorders were relatively new and shaved pussy was rare.
My best friend was in between jobs and having a rough go with his wife (they are still together).
I loaned him a VHS tape of my wife to give him "something to look at" during the day and "lift" his spirits while his wife was at work. Almost 2 full hours, variety of her doing different things that kept his attention.
He was very appreciative.
Your the Best Friend EVER!! NICE ...
Old 05-13-2020, 08:42 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I know after our wedding, a few of my wife's guy friends jerked it later. The way they hit on her that night, like they had "one more chance" or something. She was ignorant to it and didn't lead them on, but she gave them innocent attention. She had a shockingly revealing wedding dress (for her), and most her guy friends stared at her cleavage the whole night, seeing more than they ever had before.

One guy in particular tried to start something with her after the fact. If he didn't jerk it to the thought of her in and out of her wedding dress for months after, then I would be totally shocked.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2020, 07:07 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife went to college about 200 miles away, she would try to get home about once a month. There were these 3 guys she knew from HS that she'd catch a ride with for chipping in gas money. The car didn't have an AC, so in the hot South she'd dress lightly knowing she's be sitting in a hot back seat with the windows open. One of the first times she was sitting in the back seat with Dave, she had on a light wrap around dress with no bra on he B cup perky boobs. She noticed that Dave kept looking up from his book over in her direction, she realized he could see her left nipple as the wind would blow her dress around. She said it turned her on the way he kept trying to sneak peeks, she could have tightened her dress and stopped the show, but she enjoyed him looking.

The she noticed that he kept adjusting himself, maybe even giving himself a few strokes, she said it made her very wet to know how much she aroused him and that he likely masturbated to the thought of her bare nipple. Every time they carpooled she made a point of wearing something that she could unbutton a little to give the guy in the back seat a show.

Even after we were married and had a baby, if one of our single friends were over, she's either not cover-up completely when nursing, or get on the floor to play with the baby, knowing her nipples were on display. She didn't tell me about her little game for a long time, but the idea that they guy might be masturbating while thinking about her body was very pleasing to her.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life. From our family members to friends, coworkers, schoolmates, etc.

Oh for sure and just the idea my best buddy saw my wife's panties really turns me on. Boy he must have emptied his nuts!

Last edited by Turtle; 05-16-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iwanttoseeyourpanty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 03:40 PM

Was living with two of my closest friends in the late '90s when they met their wives. The ladies naturally stayed over often, leaving me to explore their overnight bags when they were out of the house with my buddies. Beyond jacking off with their panties over my face, I got to know their bra sizes and to this day I still think of one of the ladies whenever I see or hear mention of 36A titties. I'd say I jacked off thinking about one or the other about 25 percent of the time over the several years that followed. Then I got married, and fantasies mainly shifted to the wife's sisters, to the point I would be fucking my wife and imagining it was one of them. As I have aged so have most of the women I know, so I jack off quite less frequently fantasizing about them. My wife has big tits, so I have to think some of my friends jacked off thinking about her years ago. It would have been cool to share pictures with them, but it was never that kind of crowd.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sparky282 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 04:35 PM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 144 Posts
Default I hope they did

Many years ago, I dated one of the sexually wildest women I had ever been with for well over a year.

She was very petite and an enhanced 36dd that was always the looker for people with her low cut tops and dresses, especially for my wild ass friends who had not shame inviting themselves to comment or stare. It seemed as if every weekend we were at huge house parties and it was almost a given that we would sneak off at some point to go at it-whether it was full on sex, getting a blow job, or a heavy makeout session with lots of boob play.

There were countless times where someone would knock at the door or at the window of the room or restroom we were in. Restroom is where a lot of it went down. We would always try to make sure we found a restroom away from the main area or that we thought wouldn’t be bothered. The looks we would get coming out were priceless. Side of the house, behind trees, in cars, or even bushes away from everyone. At times we would get teased walking back or playfully shamed because people noticed we had disappeared together for quite awhile.

Long story short, more recently, two of my close friends, one guy and one girl (no relation to eachother at all), have brought up that they would keep an eye on us at parties knowing that we were gonna go hook up somewhere. My guy friend always talks about how much he “likes nasty sh*t and is a perv” revealed that he a handful of times would put his ear up to the restroom door to listen and one time watched us we went at it in her suv and I had her top off.

My close girl friend also said she caught on onetime when she went to squat and pee near the train tracks out back at one house and saw us not too far away and in plain sight from where she was angled-that specific incident was my girlfriend bent over a water well at the neighbors back property in a dress (again these were younger 100+ people house party days). She said she told her boyfriend at the time about it, and that the next following parties, she would check for where we were and caught us twice more at the same spot, and once in the restroom.

Now I strongly believe my male friend has wanked it a few times to the thought and sound and even seeing what he’s seen-He was able to describe her tits so perfectly.

Its my close female friend masturbating at the thought of it that really makes me quite happy or wonder if what we did, set the bar for her future wild hook ups?

Good times, good times.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009