Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2018, 01:51 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieph View Post
Several years ago I needed to get some work done on my car and arranged to have my female roommate come pick me up. When she arrived she got out to come find me and I was pleased to see she was looking nice and wearing a white knee length loose fitting skirt and wedge sandals with white straps...not too dressy but not too casual. We get into her car and start driving home and I notice shes driving with her legs spread quite wide, and was depending on her skirt to hang down between her legs to keep me from seeing anything. Well, as she worked the pedals, the slack in her skirt between her legs began to disappear and her hem hiked up a bit until I could eventually see her white satin panties.

When her car was a stick shift and skirts were short, whoever rode with my wife got to see her panties, unless she wore pantihose without panties. She was the favorite to carpool with.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 10:35 AM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

On Father’s Day, my wife wore my favorite tank top while we went out to run some errands. It’s my favorite because it shows a massive amount of side boob. While in the grocery store, her right boob was playing peek a boo wit the nipple exposed about 40 percent of the time. She likes this because she can pretend that she’s unaware of being exposed if someone notices. By the time we left the store, her nipple was completely out and she had a “fuck it” attitude and just let it be. Next stop was a Chinese restaurant.
I took a few pics of her sitting and waiting for our order.
Attached Thumbnails
B432A343-CD0D-4499-9B67-1E4A7F79D182.jpeg   9E39C83C-7DB0-43D8-8202-F515962F5C9C.jpeg  

03633EB4-EBD9-4960-B37B-9423F5340935.jpeg  
Old 06-19-2018, 10:39 AM

piecenick, what a gentleman.

Shortly after I saw the petite braless girl I saw another beautiful girl wearing workout leggings and a while sports bra like Sandy. She was carrying her shirt. She was beautiful, a 10/10 and had just walked by a restaurant that had a lot of outdoor seating. She knew what she was doing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 02:00 PM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
On Father’s Day, my wife wore my favorite tank top while we went out to run some errands.
25 years ago nearly every girl or woman did it... Please let the time come back!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 06:48 AM

I like to wear long tank top t-shirts that hang down to mid thigh with nothing underneath.
They cling and become really transparent when wet. I get off on the afternoon summer thunder showers walking outdoor outlet mall and such.
Another fun way I go out in public is wearing boys boxer shorts and a small black bra with the shoulder straps tucked under my arms.
I'm shaved and leave the boxer shorts un buttoned. I checked in the mirror once before I went out, if the shorts are just the right amount of tight people walking towards me see a patch of skin.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:37 PM

Very nice Kelina. Do you ever go w/o a bra in public? On an average day?

I love the tank tops with low cut arm pits that show side boob. Or hell, even shows the full boob. Is this the type of shirt you were wearing?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Very nice Kelina. Do you ever go w/o a bra in public? On an average day?

I love the tank tops with low cut arm pits that show side boob. Or hell, even shows the full boob. Is this the type of shirt you were wearing?
I own two bra's as I am small up top I rarely wear one and then only with see through tops mostly.
The low cut arm pits, yes and the really loose ones are great as I can shift them were a nipple is out. The looks I get doing that are always nice.
Another fun thing I think every one should try is to get out of your car naked in just flip flops and start to walk away then act totally shocked like you forgot you were naked, hurry back to the car, get dressed and get back out.
You will get nothing but smiles.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kelina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 12:23 PM

Default College Girls

As a small town cop working in a town whose population doubled when the private college was in session. The girls came back at the start of the new year. Driving through downtown I noticed a tall, well toned, sexy as fuck, brunette wearing a muscle shirt with the sides split almost to the waist. She was braless and every step she took offered a side boob that had me hard in an instant. I had to go around that block at least 10 times to check on her.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb4228 View Post
I live in a college town in the midwest and summer is here along with less clothes on the coeds. I was in a parking lot the other day and a girl and a guy (bf I'm assuming) came walking to their car. I couldn't believe what she was wearing. It was a normal pair of plaid shorts, but the top was a short sleeve sweater type thing. It was cut short and showed some of her belly, but the highlight was she was obviously wearing no bra. The way her tits were bouncing and nipples poking through the soft sweater material was amazing. To top it off, she had some of the fullest round but perky tits I have ever seen. It was quite a sight. I would have taken a picture but I was with someone else.

Anyone else have stories of girls showing off in their summer wardrobes?
Well, here goes, I got one...
This was just last weekend. I went out for the day with my new Indian girlfriend of two months. when I picked her up in the car I couldnt believe my eyes and I didnt realize how horny I was going to feel for the rest of the day until I could have my wicked way with her at the end of it. she came out to the car wearing a very tight pair of low jeans and a very small fitted t-shirt with no bra. She is very slim and tiny and she's got this dark peach fuzz all over her which I think is very alluring. It's a bit thicker on her fore arms, the small of her back, and in the very center of her torsoe running all the way down to her perfectly trimmed pussy. She's got some on the front of her slender thighs too and what with her Sri Lankan brown skin, she is sex on a stick! We parked the car and went walk about through the town center. I could see just about every man that passed us going the other way was staring at her stomach with impunity until they passed us and then I'm sure they were looking over their shoulder at her ass and bare back glistening in the sunlight. I was so turned on and loving it. Her nipples were sticking out like bullets from her little white t-shirt that was slightly see-through so you could really see everything! We were outside this one little shop and she was looking at the sunglasses. Well, I happened to notice that her jeans had worked their way down alittle on her hips and would you believe it, I could see her pussy hair starting to appear from the top of her jeans! At this point my cock started getting very hard! I was loving it and she made no effort to fix her jeans or anything! I didnt ask her if she was wearing panties but I dont think she was. I took a call from one of my friends in the band that I am in and he said he was going to come by later to give me some flyers for our next gig and have a beer or two. I told her he was coming round later and we went to see a movie. I was keeping an eye on her stomach and the small amount of fur on show permanently. Every guy we came in contact with was just getting eyefuls of her gorgeous body and she knew I was turned on. While we were watching the film I was kissing her and rubbing my hands across her stomach all the time feeling her bubic hair gliding across my little finger on my left hand. There were people all around us and she whispered in my ear "finger me" and I said "how?" and she said "undo my jeans" so I did and unzipped her very short fly (all with my left hand and very disgretely) As I slipped my hand in, her jeans naturally went down and under my hand so her pussy was actually out in the cinema. I worked on her for a good fifteen minutes and she loved it. Everybody could see but no one said anything but I saw a few people watching her body and her pussy. she was almost laying down in her seat. It was so erotic! When we go to my place, my friend arrived within five minutes of us getting there. I got him and myself a beer and my girl went to the bedroom. About five minutes later she came into the living room in the same little t-shirt and just a pair of panties! I didnt say a word and she just acted like everything was normal. The panties were fine but then as she brushed passed me to sit down, I noticed that the back of them was just a g-string! I was so turned on! My friend was now looking at my new girlfriends body! Almost all of it! She sat next to me for awhile and then she put a cushion on my lap and leaned over to lay on her side with her head in my lap and her luscious little exposed ass facing my friend! She even pulled her knees up to a faetal position and arched her back alittle just so he could get a better view of her ass and when I say her ass, I mean her anus! ...Her asshole is nice and it isnt small. I figured either she has had a few cocks up there or it is naturally nice and open for easy entry. So I knew that this little g-string would not be able to even partially cover it. Well, no one said a word and we watched The Story of The Eagles dvd that was already playing... sometimes talking and sometimes not. And I know that my friend could see just about everything my girlfriend had and I think he probably loved every minute of it and so did I. When he left, I fucked the shit out of her and gave her anus a very nice seeing to by licking it first and then fucking the hell out of it for the first time in our relationship ...and I have to say I cant get enough of her!.... We havent even spoke about it...... yet!

Last edited by fibes2; 06-28-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferchick View Post
I was out shopping at the mall earlier in the month. I have a favorite tanktop. Its white , brushed cotton , so very soft to wear. I am not a 44DD, but a well defined 32b. hahaha I forewent the bra because of its feel and matched it with some black yoga pants and white tennies.

I went into a jewelry store, and I bent over to to see what was in the case. A salesman came over to help me .. probably early to mid 30s. He asked if he could help me and I gave the usual, I'm just looking respsonse. I did roll my eyes up to see him, only to find he was looking right down my gaped tank. I know he saw from my neck all the way to my belly button. I didn't freak out or spring back up but continued to give him a rather long look. When I casually straightened back up, it was weird to make conversation with him knowing he had just seen me , essentially topless. lol We spoke for a few mins and then I thanked him before getting ready to leave.

I know he saw me, because as I thanked him, he said No , thank you hahaha
Fantastic! That is very horny!! I wish I had seen you like that! I've seen things like this before too! About ten years ago, I worked as traffic management officer for a local government agency which meant that I wore a uniform that resembled a police officer... One sunny day I was walking in my area of Docklands in London when I was approached by a little green car. The girl in the drivers seat rolled down the window to ask me about an address which was just behind me back from the street in a small car park. She had an elderly lady sitting next to her which I assume was a relative. I could see that the girl driving had a mini skirt on because I could see her legs but I wasnt close enough to see anything else and I didnt think any more of it so I told her where she needed to be and she said "thanks" and she drove away. I think about two minutes went by and then the little green car came towards me from out of the little car park and pulled up so I walked around to the drivers side of the car but this time I was much closer and where I had approached from the front I stopped at the front of her drivers window as she was rolling it down again and I couldnt believe it, but in the full sunlight beaming down on to her lovely legs, I could see all the tiny blonde hairs on her thighs and even better, I could see her little white lace panties looking right at me along with her blonde pubic hair and red lips behind the mesh of her panties! I couldnt take my eyes away from her legs and pussy and found myself talking to them saying "is everything ok?" to which she said "we cant find it!" and I said, still looking down, "well, it is in there..." and then I thought I heard her say "Oh, have another look!" to which I snapped out of my trance and said "Huh?" and then she said "Ill have another look" and I said "ok good" almost falling to floor at what I had seen... and for such a long time! She made no effort to pull her skirt down or cover her pussy with her hand and after thinking about it, I know that she knew I could see everything! I cant say as to whether she liked it or not but she let me see it... all of it! ... I think she was about eighteen or twenty. Ill never forget that! It was too good!

Last edited by fibes2; 06-29-2018 at 10:13 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fibes2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d