Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2022, 09:25 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackScreen View Post
I grew up known as the guy with a hot mom. As fucked up as it sounds she is responsible for a number of my fetishes including peeing women, voyeurism and hot wifing.

Mom loved the outdoors and we would go hiking together on occasion at one of our local parks. One time as we were walking down the trail, she said she had to pee and she couldn't wait. So, she went off the trail a little to piss. Mom told me to turn around and warn her if someone was coming.

However, as a teen with raging hormones, I took a good long look as as mom stripped off her leggings and squatted down to piss out in the open. Her phat white ass was completely exposed to me as well as her meaty pussy lips while a stream of pee gushed onto the grass. I watched her nervously deathly afraid that she would turn her heard back and see me peeping on her but she remained completely oblivious. The way her big round asscheeks jiggled slightly as she shook of the few last drops of pee was super hot.

It was such an intimate and forbidden sight especially since she was my mom that it was burned in my brain forever.

This reminds me slightly of a girl I used to hang out with. We were kind of dating but she was too good for me... saving it for marriage, no cussing, and frowned on some other philosophies I have (kind of political to over simplify it). Anyway we used to go camping together usually sleeping under the stars... sometimes in the bed of a truck but I was not allowed to see her in any state of undress. She was blind as a bat without her glasses. When we would get up in the morning she would walk 25' from where we were sleeping to pee but not take her glasses. She would say "no peeking" and really mean it. I would always peek of course and as long as I did not make any fast moves and just slightly turned my head her way or barely peeked over the bed of the truck she had no idea because she could not really see me from that distance.

I think this is largely what caused my pee fetish as well. She was 100% natural down there without a hint of trimming. She would often be kind of bend forward with her ass towards me so I had a good view of her pussy and sometimes ass hole. She would also do the shake you talk about and sometimes air dry for a few seconds. The voyueristic nature of it made it amazingly hot. Sadly it was before the days of phone cameras so I only have mental images stored away in the bank.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

My wife and me were walking back from a local bar a long time ago; we lived in an area where there were lots of bars and restaurants. We walked up our road and there, squatting between two cars about 20 yards from our house, was a very attractive, drunk 20 something year old woman with her trousers and panties round her ankles, pissing.

My wife stood next to her and started shouting at this girl, calling her a dirty b*tch, etc as I watched the stream of piss run down the road. The girl just laughed, finished her piss, pulled up her panties and tight jeans, and drunkenly stumbled off back into the Village.

I still masturbate thinking about that many, many years later.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 02:41 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was at a tailgate party at a college football game, the closest restroom was in a building not far. When I got there it was a unisex and they had a couple of people in line. It was my turn, as I walked in the college age girl pushed her way in with me. She said "I can't wait another second, do you mind?" She proceeded to drop jeans and panties and sat down, no attempt at modesty. I got a good view of bush when she stood up, and I asked her not to open the door until I was done. The people waiting saw us walk out together, they must have thought, "what is that hottie doing with that old fart".

That was more fun than the game.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 03:02 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

I was at Mardi Gras in Louisiana I believe the year 2012. Of course, the big thing is to get girls to show their tits for beads. On any given day at Mardi Gras, you can see 100s of pairs of tits. There is always lots of drinking and so that means girls need to pee. Even though there are plenty of “portable out houses”, that’s what I call them (rented port-a-potty) sometimes the lines are very long. I was walking down the street and stopped to smoke a cigarette while leaning against someone’s random car. I seen this girl that looked to be about 23-24 and extra hot. She was wearing hip hugger jeans and a T-shirt with most probably fake DD tits. that was very tight and this girl had plenty of beads around her neck. She was standing in line of the port-a-potty and she was screaming at someone which is what got my attention. I think she was screaming at the person in the john was taking too long. At that point she said, “FUCK IT!” started walking toward me. At that point I could tell she was pretty drunk. She walked right up to the car I was leaning against got between the two cars pulled her pants sown and bent forward rather than squat. I think she was so drunk she never even noticed me even though I was about 3 feet way. I could see her asshole and her thick meaty pussy lips clearly. Seen her pee a heavy stream and as she was peeing, I could see her asshole wink. I never said anything. She shook her ass and pulled up her pants and never even looked back.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2022, 11:44 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default Spread legs and pissing herself in front of her guy friends

I wanted to find the right thread to tell this story, and I think I found it.

My wife and I had only been dating for a few months at this point. I joined her and a group of her friend (probably 12 people...8 of them guys) on a camping trip.

It was a very mountainous, wooded, hilly area. We set up camp in a cool spot, next to a steep, wooded hill. After dinner and many drinks, several of us (4 guys and 2 girls, 1 of whom was my wife) climbed up the hill with beers in our bags.

We found a pretty open spot with flashlights, set down some blankets, and continued to drink and laugh.

Then at one point, my wife announces out loud..."damn, I need to pee!" The other girl said, "yeah me too!"

It was a very steep, dark climb back down to the campsite. Someone suggested they take a flashlight and just pee 20 or 30 feet away. It was so pitch dark, that once they turned off the flashlights we wouldn't be able to see them.

The girls stumbled off with one of the flashlights, looking for a spot, giggling the whole way. We yelled to them jokingly, as they searched for a spot. Finally, they did. We could easily hear them giggling away slightly above us on the hill and not very far away, as their flashlight went off.

As my wife and the other girl peed, I continued talking with one guy, as the two guys next to our right broke into a conversation of their own. Then, out of the corner of my ear, I heard one guy say to the other...

"hahaha should I?"

Not a moment later, he pointed his flashlight up at the girls, turned it on, and made a "woo wooooo!!!" cat call. As he moved the flashlight around, he realize that the other girl was concealed pretty well behind a tree...and that my wife....well...she absolutely wasn't.

He quickly focused the flashlight on her.

To my horror (at least in the moment) there was my 24 year old girlfriend, lit up by the flashlight, extremely drunk, squatting, her hand pressed against a tree for stability, her skirt hiked all the way up.....with her beautiful pussy COMPLETELY exposed to us all. As if that wasn't enough, a steady stream of crystal clear piss was falling on the leaves beneath her.

She was super caught off guard, but wayyyy too drunk to react. In response to the light, she stumbled back a bit...spreading her legs even more as she attempted to regain her balance. As she tried to stop peeing, her piss sputtered onto her thigh. She screamed... "Ahhh stop it!"

It all happened so fast I didn't have a lot of time to react. I'll admit though, I let the guy hold his flashlight a bit longer than a boyfriend reasonably should in that situation...in part because I was very drunk and slow too, but also because...in full disclosure...my heart was beating out of my chest, as I watched her be so helplessly objectified by her friend.

The best part is, since she knew we'd be hooking up plenty on this trip, she made sure her pussy looked extra adorable. With the flashlight squarely on her, her shaved little runway strip was beautiful. In retrospect, it probably only lasted 3 or 4 seconds before I swatted the guy's wrist down and said, "what the fuck dude...chill." But it felt like an eternity.

She came back drunk and pissed off, as was her friend. She said, "did you see anything, perverts?"

"No it was too dark...you're fine...I quickly responded."

But she knew the truth. The guys certainly did. I knew they had stored my girlfriend's pissing pussy in their memory banks forever. This wasn't a quick little nip slip or something. It was an incredibly graphic way to see your drunk, hot female friend.

Picture it from their perspective. In an instant, going from being great friends with a beautiful girl for years..to watching piss sputter out of her spread pussy as she fell backwards, too drunk to stop her c*nt from spreading even wider.

I don't normally care for waterworks kind of stuff, but witnessing two of her guy friends laugh and yell "OH SHIT!" as she pissed all over herself was incredibly degrading to her and I loved it. It's difficult for me to think of a more demeaning way to be objectified.

Two hours later, we went to our tent and I pounded her hard. We were drunk, but I didn't last very long. I couldn't stop thinking about how no matter what that her guy friends saw what I saw... my gorgeous girlfriend..stumbling backwards...spread pussy...absolutely pissing all over herself

I searched the web for the closest example of the view they got. It all happened very quick (and keep in mind, we're talking dark outside with a flashlight)...but by the time she fell backwards, this picture isn't far off from what we all saw. I'm confident those douchebags got a solid 2-3 seconds of my wife's spread c*nt. I genuinely hope they never forget it. I haven't!
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 11.34.06 PM.jpg  

Last edited by pball2295; 04-18-2022 at 11:48 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 05:02 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts
Default Concerts

Definitely concerts....

The first was walking out of a Ted Nugent concert in Detroit many yeas ago. Everyone was walking out of the amphitheater and towards the parking lot, huge throngs of people. I threaded my way between a couple cars and there was a girl standing there looking down, and her super cute young brunette friend, obviously completely hammered, was squatter down with her shorts around her knees taking a piss. The firend was like "what are you doing?" and the drunk girl was laughing and just said "I really had to peeeeeee...". She was squatted down so low her bare ass was pretty much resting on her heels, knees up, and her feet and ankles were spread apart so she didn't pee on her shoes. This posture meant that her pussy and landing strip were very prominently displayed as she sprayed piss onto the ground in front of her. There were plenty of headlights lighting up the parking lot so her pussy was in full, well lit view. I'll never forget that. And yes, there are in fact hot girls at Ted Nugent concerts LOL

The other was a Jimmy Buffett tailgate. Like good parrotheads we arrived at the parking lot before noon and started drinking along with thousands of other degenerates. They had set up some port o pots along the edge of the woods but they couldn't possibly handle the crush of drunks relieving themselves of gallons of beer. The overflow spilled into the wood lot at the edge of the property and it was packed with people taking a piss and doing whatever else.

After a few drinks I wandered into the woods and couldn't believe how many young women were just squatting down next to a tree or wherever they happened to be and taking a piss. I saw more bare butts and coochies in there than I've ever seen in one place I think. At one point I walked past a guy leaning up against a tree with a girl on her knees in front of him sucking his cock (in broad daylight). A little farther on I still couldn't find a private place so I just said fuck it and unzipped my pants. As I was pissing two young twentysomething girls stumbled right up in front of me, both looked at my cock and one said (very drunkenly) "ohmygod I can see your penishhh".. Then they both dropped their pants and peed right in front of me too.

I'm not into the whole waterworks kink, but I have to say those were both very memorable events!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to powderfreaks For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143