uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2015, 04:58 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

My wife added 2 more notches last week. One good, the other not so good. But the total was still 5 different guys had been in her pussy, including myself over a 36 hour period.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
How many of you guys--or women--have had their spouse done by a good friend, either before you met, while dating or post marriage. And then talked about it with them? (Note--I found out the details of this story much after the fact.)

My situation was probably a bit unusual. I have posted that my future wife and I dated--and had sex--in HS and then her family moved and we saw each other only in the summers for more than three years. Screwed our brains out every summer but then "dated" others at college and pretended to be celibate. Found our later, after marriage, that we both had been doing the "beast with two backs" with a number of other partners.

A couple of months before we finally married in 1967, we were together again. And had a big fight over jealousy--I was mad because she had flirted with some guy at a party. I walked out--but didn't say we were breaking up. I didn't call, nor did she--she was very strong-willed.

After about a week of this, she goes out to the bars with a girl friend on a Friday night. Along comes a good friend of mine (actually ours) who we have double dated with quite a bit. He asks "where is K", she says "we broke up". So he sits down and buys her a drink to "console" her. And another........soon they are slow dancing and he is rubbing his hands all over her.

They ditch her wingman and he gives her a ride home. Comes in for a "drink"--yea we know what that means--and clothes are flying off even before the door is closed. They stumble into her bedroom where they enjoy a fuck-fest of epic proportions. She sucks him, he eats her, 69, then intercourse in every position they know. The sex goes on most of the night. And, he is taking her bareback--very common back in the day--as she was already on the pill. Semen is flying!

They wake up the next morning hung over with that "Oh, what did we do" thought. My buddy excuses himself and my future wife is overcome with shame and embarrassment. She immediately calls me and says "we have to meet--I have something I must tell you".

So I come to her apartment and she confesses the whole story--leaving out only a few details that she thinks might embarrass me. She begs for my forgiveness and understanding and starts to unbuckle my belt. I am shocked, angry, and very, very jealous--but also incredibly aroused. My cock is harder than blue steel so I fuck her face, then her pussy and finally her ass--all to reclaim her. She is very sore everywhere after two such bouts or hard sex in a few hours.

To tired--sore--to fuck any more, we just talk and talk about everything. What happened last night, why it happened, our relationship, etc. Within a day or two we decided to marry--we are now together over 45 years.

My next stop is to see my buddy. He thinks I am really going to be pissed at him, but I'm not. She had told him we had broken up (Question--did she really think that or was she just trying to get my attention?). And we had never subscribed to the rule that a buddy had to avoid a friend's exes forever--that was just simply a waste of too much good pussy in our view. And she was very hot--why wouldn't he want to fuck her??

So we discussed the night at length--both then and many times after. I'm pretty sure he told me everything once he realized I wasn't going come after him.

My wife was very proud of her tight pussy back then--she did her "kegels" religiously and really could squeeze and massage a cock in her. My buddy agreed that she was the first girl to do that to him and that she was exceptional. He also said that although she had let him ejaculate in her mouth, her BJ's were a bit lacking in enthusiasm and just adequate, a point with which I agreed. Though she has since become a world class cock sucker in my view.

He tried at one point to enter her butt but she refused him. I said later "I have you there, I have enjoyed all three of her pleasure ports". He said yes, but that "he had touched parts of her I never would". "How do you know that" I asked. Your wife told me, he replied. So now I have a picture of him an inch deeper in her pussy than I can ever manage--damn!! (she later confirmed she had told him that).

But at the end of the day, we are all fine with what happened--and all are still friends. He later offered me a shot art his wife after he married but we never made that happened.

My wife has also been done by a good friend of mine. Although my wife has always been allowed to have sex with other men, it was always with my knowledge. Well maybe more accurate to say usually with my knowledge.

When we first married, we often drank to excess at parties and get togethers and sometimes I passed out. My wife also drank to excess but rarely to the pass out point. At one such party, my good friend that I had known for many years, took my condition as an opportunity to make a pass at my wife. Alcohol tends to loosen her inhibitions so, while I sat in our living room in a stupor, and with little effort on his part, he made his move. She later told me the whole story of how he got her down to the basement and began kissing her and feeling her up. She took her own pants off so he could fuck her, which he did bareback.

I never confronted him about it and we are still good friends.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:03 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch.longdong View Post
Married woman I've been balling for years
She's a stunner
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2015, 05:43 PM

Default Swinger club once more

We were back at our friendly swinger club once over the weekend.

I love the looks my wife gets when she is undressing in the unisex changing rooms. And i particularly like how moist her pussy gets in anticipation. We went for a quick dip in the pool pretty much immediately, and as i was sporting a good hardon I slipped my cock into my wife. Everyone in the pool knew what we were doing (not much of an issue as fucking in the pool is quite normal there). But it was still an enormous turn-on to fuck while chatting to another couple nearby.

Once we got out of the pool, we settled ourselves on the sunbeds and continued fucking in front of the clubs other patrons (30 or so). I am sorry to say the excitement got to me quickly and I came hard in my wife while looking into the eyes of one of the guests nearby. Wifey was a little disappointed and went off to clean herself up.

Instead of coming straight back, she went down to the dungeon block. I followed her at a discrete distance to see what she would get up to. She knew I was there but I knew she would get more approaches if I hung back. Well. A hot sexy asian chick took about 2 secs to be approached. At first she just watched other couples fuck while mutually wanking a goodlooking 20 something - slightly more than half our age. But it was clear she was getting hornier and hornier. So she took this guy off to a bed in a semi-enclosed room, rubbered him up and he went straight up to the hilt immediaetely.

Wifey and I have had a very open sexlife since her revelations of fucking 300odd guys in her sexual career, most of which were since marriage and which i had only found out about recently. But this was the first time I had watched her getting fucked. It was a pretty strange sensation between jealousy, lust, etc. Pretty soon i was hard as a rock, and ready to join in. Another first. Spitroasting her.

The younglad brought the wife to orgasm a couple times, as i wanked or was sucked by the wife. Wifey was very vocal throughout, and asked a lot of questions about what it as like to watch her fuck, etc. She really seemed to get off on talking about what was happening, as did her new friend who pounded his cock into her for a lot longer than i had earlier. Once he was done, he disappeared pretty quickly, and I got back in the saddle. This time I lasted way longer, and was able to enjoy the scene far more. Somehow, my adrenilin was lower and I was more aware of my surroundings. It was darker in the dungeon, so it is difficult to say how many were watching us, but at least a dozen.

Alltold it was one hell of a day.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:36 PM

Default How many

I would need a super computer to figure that one out. And everyday it seems to increase by at least one or two more... Does that make me a sl*t? Or a wh*r*? Or just easy?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jasminen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2015, 11:38 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

A sl*t, but that's okay. I respect my friends who are sl*ts. Guys are sl*ts too, do many people give us shit if we have sex with 20, 50, 100+ women? (hint: not really)

According to research, in general: Women have 3 sex partners in their lives, while men have about 6.

I think both you and I have exceeded the avg.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 08:20 PM

Smile Any new folks care to add their stories?

Let's hear it!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 09:05 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default This is an easy answer for me

I'm the only one that has fucked my wife and it sucks big time. She knows the door is open for her to add another but I dont think she could find one willing to pound her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I'm the only one that has fucked my wife and it sucks big time. She knows the door is open for her to add another but I dont think she could find one willing to pound her.
Never worked out why you are so down on your wife.

Given half a chance I would bed her in an instant.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beemer1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post

Fairly safe to say that she could find someone to pound her in a heartbeat! Shes a hottie
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TeamTA For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer