Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2015, 06:38 PM

Thanked 7,090 Times in 129 Posts
Default My wife Sheila

Sheila travels to give seminars and she has some BBC always waiting for her when she is in his city.
Attached Thumbnails
Sheila02.jpg   Sheila05.jpg  

Old 08-20-2015, 08:06 PM

Thanked 4,765 Times in 90 Posts
Default Sheila

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry.dirtydog View Post
Sheila travels to give seminars and she has some BBC always waiting for her when she is in his city.
When does she come to Virginia Beach?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terry4virginia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2015, 09:35 PM

Default Our Story - 23 Guys in 22 Years

I like to keep statistics, so one day my wife agreed to sit down with me and make a list of all the guys she fucked before me. She knows it turns me on to hear her stories so I have no reason to believe she held back.

From the first time she got fucked by her boyfriend at 16 until she met me – 23 different guys had fucked Pam.

2 were married husbands and 2 were common-law husbands.

1 was her cousin’s friend who sneaked into Pam’s bedroom and fucked her while the rest of the family was sleeping. Pam was still a teenager at the time.

Another was her cousin and yet another was a step-cousin.

Pam also fucked a couple of co-workers – one when she was married. He had rented an apartment for Pam to encourage her to leave her husband and fucked her on the living room floor during their lunch break – but she went back to her husband.

There were also a few one nightstands – a couple whose names she doesn’t remember, as well as a friend of her sister’s boyfriend and a brother-in-law.

The brother-in-law once pulled a towel off Pam as she came out of the shower to see her naked. At the dinner table he would often run her hand up Pam’s leg out of site of Pam’s husband and his wife – Pam’s husband’s sister.

One night when Pam and her husband were visiting at their house Pam went to bed after having too much to drink. A little while later her brother-in-law came in and stuck his cock in Pam’s mouth. Pam honestly thought it was her husband at first but then realized it wasn’t. She doesn’t know if her husband and his sister were downstairs at the time or if perhaps they had gone out for pizza.

A few weeks later Pam agreed to meet her brother-in-law in a motel during her lunch break at work to fuck.

Pam also fucked her boss who worked for Pam’s father and was a good friend of her parents – in Pam’s parents’ bed.

Pam’s last common-law husband was the best man at Pam’s second wedding.

There might actually be more than 23 as Pam came home drunk one night when she was in her 20s while her brother was having a party. Pam remembers going to bed in her pajamas and woke up the next morning naked. Pam isn’t sure if perhaps one of her brother’s friends might have fucked her that night.

These have all been exciting stories for me to hear.

I personally know a few of the guys Pam has fucked.

The boss that fucked Pam was also my boss for awhile and I briefly met one of the co-workers that fucked Pam. She had a serious relationship with him for awhile. I didn’t particularly like either of them.

I have met Pam’s second husband a few times and we have briefly partied a bit together from time to time. (No sex – just drinks.) He’s a pretty nice guy and fun to hang out with. He had cheated on Pam and once told me that he really blew it with Pam.

I also knew Pam’s common-law husband that had been best man at her second wedding when they were still living together, as I was a good friend with his sister and her husband. But Pam’s common-law husband was a real jerk and very abusive to Pam. It was shortly after he beat Pam up for the last time that Pam and I got together.

Things were a little hairy during that period and even very dangerous for both of us – but we stuck together and weathered the storms.

Obviously I have no pictures of any of the guys fucking Pam during this time, but if you are interested in also knowing about the guys that Pam has fucked since we’ve been together and see some of those pictures – leave some comments to show me you are interested.

In the meantime here is a screen cap from a video I took of Pam on our first New Year’s Eve together just 3 months after we started dating.

This is what Pam looked like naked after having fucked 23 different guys over the previous 22 years and having survived 2 abusive relationships.

(And just for the record – Pam was 100% faithful to both her abusive legal husband and her abusive common law husband.)
Attached Thumbnails
Attic14x copy.JPG   Attic16x copy.JPG  

Attic18x copy.JPG  
Old 08-21-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postnit4u View Post
The truth is woman are just as much "Dirty Dogs" as men but most of the time are much better at not getting caught.
They also mostly keep their past adventures to themselves no matter how long you know them.
That is so true. Women are just as easy as men are. I lost my virginity 53 years ago at 12 to a girl that was also 12. She was not a virgin. She was the first for several of us boys in town.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amac65 View Post
I know exactly what you mean about my wife having been just a piece of pussy to other men. I love her, but for so many guys, she was just an easy fuck and nothing more.
Same here. The fact that my wife usually put out on the first date and that most of them asked her out for that very reason, is proof she was just a piece of pussy to them.

But to be fair, If I took a girl out and didn't get laid, their was no second date.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Wouldn't you like to have been a fly on the wall watching your wife in action with her other lovers? I sure would!
I would rather have been a moth on the windshield of the car on her first date.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdol View Post
I knew a guy that dated a girl all thru Jr High, all of HS, and into college.
They broke up, she immediately started dating someone else (the 'someone else' didn't cause the breakup),
and she got pregnant and had the kid not quite 10 months after breaking up with a guy (the only guy) she dated
for over 7 years. So, she got popped on the first date after breaking up with the guy I know, we figured....

That almost destroyed the guy.
Many years ago I dated a girl for a little over a year that turned up pregnant. We always used condoms and none ever broke. Soooooooooooo!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyhusband View Post
Many years ago I dated a girl for a little over a year that turned up pregnant. We always used condoms and none ever broke. Soooooooooooo!
Sooooooooo, did the baby look like you, or was there another guy in the game?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wlmking For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeks2 View Post
Before we were married: 0
Since we've been married: 9 (soon to be 10)
Interesting numbers. Your wife had sex only with you before marriage, but with a still-growing number of men after you and she married. And apparently you are happy with that situation!

My story is a bit different. My gf was a widow and I was divorced. We had been together for a few years, and were talking about getting married. She would frequently say something funny or suggestive about me having sex with other women, or her doing it with other men.
"Many a truth is said in jest," and I thought, from the frequency of her jokes, that there was a serious fantasy behind them. So one night I asked her directly how important it was to her to have sex with other men after we were married. She replied that it was not essential, but she would like to try it, if it was OK with me. After some serious talk, we agreed that we would continue to have sex only with each other as long as we were not married. But after we had been married for a couple of years, if we both felt secure enough at that time, then I would let her start by having sex with two men (not in a 3-some, but separately). I stressed that if she is to have sex with other men, I would prefer her to have two extra partners rather than only one, so as to minimize the risk of too much emotional attachment to the other man. We agreed to this plan, and continued to discuss our forthcoming wedding.

I wish I could report on how things worked out. Unfortunately she died tragically before the fantasy could be turned into reality.

But the interesting thing about the quoted story and mine is that monogamy may be essential during the premarital relationship, but after a marriage is well established the husband may be quite happy to have his wife fucked by other men.
An interesting psychological fact, don't you think?
Old 08-21-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlmking View Post
Sooooooooo, did the baby look like you, or was there another guy in the game?
It wasn't mine......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022